Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

Lynn, Iris, Loray and Joanne and now Trystan have been taken from there families because of their mental abilities, and most of them feel alone in the world. They go on a journey to find acceptance in the world and in their families.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5
It was around 11:30 PM when Lynn got even close to her room. Hers, as she was told, was the furthest and on the second floor. She was in the elevator and saw a truck approaching; it stopped and out from the back came out a girl. She was probably no older than Lynn, maybe younger. In the split second Lynn saw her she thought, 'Is she another one of us?' And in a second it was over; she was taken by both arms to her room. Her escorts were carrying her stuff, except for her backpack which she threatened them with death if they touched it. As soon as she got into her room she through her clothes in the trunk that was present on her room and pulled out her laptop, plugged it into the sole outlet in the room, and hacked into the system again. 'If she is like us they would take her to the interrogation hall for ID Photos and to receive a name… so if I go there I could see HER.' There she was; a little purple dot on the tracking screen of her computer. 'And if I go here I will get a closer look... Man I wish I could pop some popcorn.' About five minutes passed. “I guess that they're taking blood from her as well. It never took that long with us.” Another two passed before her surveillance screen popped up. There she was in the flesh -- or rather, pixels. She was very tall; her height made her look seventeen at least. She had long black hair that seemed to have a gleam of purple under the lights, and as Lynn looked closer with the zoom. She noticed that she had purple eyes. “So either she’s a kinetic like us, or they want to know why her eyes are purple Unless she;s wearing contacts.” She continued to look at her. She also had hooded eyes. “I’ll also guess that she’s Asian and Emo, or Gothic; I have never seen skin that pale... Is that even natural?” she wondered. Her investigation was over, but she had to tell the others. She logged out and erased the memory of her intrusion before sending a quick email.

Guys,
We may have a new friend… she may be one of us. But I
don’t know; I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.
~Lynn

As soon as she pressed send and the message was sent, she placed the laptop on the trunk she had relocated to serve as a night stand. She fell asleep, with the thoughts of 'What can the new girl do?”

(A/N: Heehee, Este Capitulo es mass baja… This chapter is very short for those who no comprede Espanol. I wonder who this new person could be. And what are her abilities, if she is one of them. I’ll try to update soon. She is gonna be Kick @$$, Literally. (BloodCrystalDragon: *giggles* I know who it is!!!))

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodCrystalDragon on October 1, 2007, 10:54:54 AM

BloodCrystalDragon on
BloodCrystalDragon*Grins* oh yes I know who it is, and cannot wait to see you use her in your stories.

You acting out me should be....interesting, to say the least.

Finding out how people think of you always is. *Chuckles*

waterbender00 on October 1, 2007, 11:11:33 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00I'll just channel my inner Goth/Emo kid.

BloodCrystalDragon on October 1, 2007, 11:16:53 AM

BloodCrystalDragon on
BloodCrystalDragonI'm not THAT bad! *Scowls*

waterbender00 on October 1, 2007, 11:32:04 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00JK

waterbender00 on October 1, 2007, 11:11:07 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00I'll try my best.