Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7

Lynn, Iris, Loray and Joanne and now Trystan have been taken from there families because of their mental abilities, and most of them feel alone in the world. They go on a journey to find acceptance in the world and in their families.

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7
“Hey you didn’t have to push.” Loray said to the window of her cell to her escorts. She went to her bed, logged on to the site, and changed some of the account info; this included her age,full name, and IM name. Looking at the wallpaper, she noticed it was a picture of them. She thought that Trystan would probably feel left out. So she opened up Adobe Photoshop and iTunes, drawing a very detailed picture of them doing their kinesis (from memory!). She was listening to “Memory” by Sugarcult; it was on repeat. After Loray was done she saved it, uploaded it to her Photobucket and sent the URL to Lynn. She remembered that the site had an avatar function, and quickly drew an avatar; uploading that, too.

“Not so tight, I can bruise easily!” Iris complained.
“Is that better?” Her escort asked, loosening his grip slightly.
“Yes.” A couple minutes later she was in her room. After she checked her email, she went to the site and changed her account information, and even added an avatar.

“Why are you grabbing my arms? I’m not going anywhere.” Trystan asked, annoyed. Didn't these idiots know anything?
“It’s our orders, sXVl.”
“Right, so if they ordered you to prance around the building saying ‘I’m a pretty princess!’ while wearing a tiara and pink, glittery fairy wings you would do that.” An evil smirk accompanied this. She normally wouldn't say anything, but this guy was seriously getting on her nerves.
“No, that would be ridiculous.”
“Then you would be disobeying orders.”
“Yes but…it’s… never mind.”
‘Hehe, got him. I love what I do.’ She smirked slightly. A couple minutes later she was in her room. She checked her email on her Purple Apple laptop as she waited for the link to be sent to her. “If I’m here I might as well associate with the locals.”

“Here’s your cell. You should be used to being in these with your record.”
“Actually I never went to JV; I only got as far as ISS.”
“Strange.”
“I would only get into JV if I killed someone or robbed someone and I didn’t; I only got into fights.” She was shoved into her room. She shrugged it off. She logged on to her laptop and noticed that she got and email from Loray. It had a link. When she followed it, it lead her to a very well draw picture of all five of them. Even Trystan was accurate even though she had only seen her once. The text with the link was, ‘You can use this picture with the site, its more updated, and yes I did draw this. Byes.’ She agreed to use it, so she got the URL, copy and pasting it onto the website. She also changed some of the colors of the text boxes so it would compliment the drawing. She sent Trystan a link and she logged on and waited for the others to do also.

Joanne was in her room sooner then she thought she would be because her escort was so annoyed by her with her ranting about how non-energy efficient this place it, he just slung her over his shoulder and ran with her to her room and practically threw her into her room. Fortunately, she caught herself with her air manipulation. She angrily yelled, “I could of broken something!” She trudged to her bed and pulled out her laptop. She was glad that she could rant to them. She logged on to the link, changed her username, and added an avatar.

SpringBreeze has logged on.
Aoiffe9 has logged on.
AzarBanu has Logged on.
LaniWei has Logged on.
Foredawn has Logged on.

SpringBreeze: hey
Aoiffe9: hi, this is a cool site Lynn. I luv the wallpaper
LaniWei: thanks but thank Loray for the wallpaper
Aoiffe9: Awesome drawing. What was the medium?
AzarBanu: thanx, it was digital
Foredawn: You drew me very well.
AzarBanu: ur welcome
LaniWei: what does AzarBanu mean?
AzarBanu: it means firelady in Iranian. What does LaniWei mean?
LaniWei: its Chinese Lan is orchid, Lani is a pet version of it, actually Lani means Sky or heaven in Hawaiian, and Wei is strength the name was my grandmother’s nickname for me. What does Aoiffe mean?
Aoiffe9: It means beautiful women in Irish.
LaniWei: and it suits you
Aoiffe9: thanx
SpringBreeze: so how about those tests my brain is still hurting
Aoiffe9: yes those where hard.
Foredawn: I suppose you could say they were difficult. The math section was a struggle, however.
AzarBanu: Suppose! Did you not hear my agony!?
Foredawn: I heard it, but that doesn’t that I have to agree.
AzarBanu: good point. Why did you choose foredawn as your name?
Foredawn: What other kind do I make…wait, you don't know me that well. And, it's an inside thing.
AzarBanu: okay
SpringBreeze: don’t take this a prying but what are you guys’ ethnicities?”
AzarBanu: I’m Basquen/Iranian. And darn proud ‘cept for when I’m search at the airport.
LaniWei: I’m Korean/ Hawaiian
Aoiffe9: I’m Irish/ Swedish
SpringBreeze: I’m Aryan/Hebrew
Aoiffe9: what’s Aryan?
SpringWaves: Pure German. My Father is Pure German and my mother is Jewish.
LaniWei: Cool
SpringBreeze: thanx I’m very proud of my Heritage. What are you tryst?
Foredawn: I’m Japanese, Cherokee, and Irish.
AzarBanu: that explains why youre so pale.
Foredawn: Mm-hmm.
LaniWei: Okay back to the point. How are we gonna escape from here. I can’t breakthrough my cell its solid metal, no impurities.
Foredawn: That's impossible. Everything has it's flaws.
LaniWei: Good Point.
Foredawn: What other kind do I… never mind.
AzarBanu: mine is an electric shield. Fire has no effect on it.
Aoiffe9: I have no I idea what mine is but I can’t find any holes to put water in.
SpringBreeze: Mine is solid metal and it is very hard to blast through. What’s yours tryst?
Foredawn: Mine is made of some kind of extremely heat resistant metal or something.
LaniWei: what time is it?
Aoiffe9: 9:30 PM. this day has gone by so slow.
SpringBreeze: Amen.
LaniWei: So what do you guys think we should do?
SpringBreeze: my only guess would be to wait till we get stronger.
Aoiffe9: But the longer we stay here that more of a hold they will have on us.
LaniWei: well all I know is that if we can break out we can find refuge underground.
Aoiffe9: I could help with water supplying
AzarBanu: I guess that Tryst and I could help providing lighting when we are under ground.
Foredawn: I agree with Loray. But we have to get out of here to go through with this plan. Iris is right; we can only breakout when we get stronger and are more evolved.
LaniWei: I hope that’s soon ‘cause I can be pretty impatient
SpringBreeze: Nothing good comes easily.
LaniWei: I think that we should go to bed now. School’s tomorrow again…OH JOY!! G’night
AzarBanu: G’night
SpringBreeze: Good Night
Aoiffe9: G’night
Foredawn: Good night.

SpringBreeze has signed out.
Aoiffe9 has signed out.
AzarBanu has signed out.
LaniWei has signed out.
Foredawn has signed out.

(A/N: I had originally planned to put this with chapter 6 but it would make it to long. Kudos of BloodCrystalDragon for Beta-ing

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment