Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter

Lynn, Iris, Loray and Joanne and now Trystan have been taken from there families because of their mental abilities, and most of them feel alone in the world. They go on a journey to find acceptance in the world and in their families.

Chapter 10 - Chapter

Chapter 10 - Chapter
This day was filled with schooling and of course they were seperated, and to much id the scientists suprise the college level classes they had them taking didn't seem so hard to them. They were flying through, Trig, Psych, American History, Stats, and many other classes. Even thought the scientist like so many other teachers had tried tto make the class interesting they failed misreably. The girls had lunch by themselves, and were completely bored until.....

"Dinner time!!!!" was sent through the loud speaker, and the girls were taken to the mess hall.

They all had steak or hamburgers except for Joanne, who had a citrus fruit and spinach salad, because she was a vegetarian.

They were all gourging their food. Except for Trystan she was busy looking at her steak knife. She slowly grabbed a lock of her hair and started to saw at it with the knife.
"Trystan, what are you doing?" Joanne screamed with her voice cracking minorly, and with some spinach in her teath
"Cutting my hair, and you have something in your teeth." she responded dully finishing that lock and going on to the next one.
"With a steak knife." she said while trying to get the intrudint vegatable out from between her teeth.
"It hasn't been used yet." finishing nealry half her hair, gradually and pile of hair was before her.
"Oh... well thats less strange." Lynn said. Joanne still can't speak. Thnough she was making movements with her mouth when attempts at words.
"Well thanks... I think." Trystan said finishing her hair, I was a good foot or less shorter, it was very jagged.
"It looks good, you look great with short hair." Loray said with her usual perkiness.
"Thanks" Trystan dully repeated, and started to eat.

Joanne had appear to recover from minor shock when she asked, "W-Why did you cut your hair?"
"I wanted to."
"O.. kay then."

The rest of the dining hour was silent ad they were taken back to their cells for bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment