Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 12

Lynn, Iris, Loray and Joanne and now Trystan have been taken from there families because of their mental abilities, and most of them feel alone in the world. They go on a journey to find acceptance in the world and in their families.

Chapter 13 - Chapter 12

Chapter 13 - Chapter 12
It was at about 10 AM the next day when everyone was up. Lynn punched the ceiling again and made the hole bigger so they could get out.
"Okay who's first."
"I guess me." Loray said still yawning.
"Kay, stand right here." Loray moved to the area. Lynn stomped on the ground again and Loray was elevated to the surface.
"Whoa Santa Fe is really pretty!"
"Thats great. Do you see a bus station?"
"Yep."
"Well, when is the next bus to Albuquerque?" There was silence for a while. "HELLO!"
"Two Hours, and its safe, you can send the rest up."
Joanne, Iris, and Trystan were bought up in the same way. After they were out Lynn closed the room up to around the hole and as she brought her self up and the room was gone.
"Okay Step one trying to get money." Loray blantanly said. Trystan looked at herself. "But I think that we should at least get most of the dirt of of us."
"Allow me." Lynn made a punch gesture and the dirt was lifted off. She did the same to herself
"We can rule out begging for money. What was the Bus fare again?"
"$10 per person."
"Well lets think. Wait wheres Iris."
"Excuse me ma'am, can you spare some money my parents just kicked me out of the house. I haven't eaten in days." Iris said with an english orphanes acccent, and while cluthcing her stomach. .
"Ah you poor dear. Here," The lady handed her a $20, "That should keep you going a few days."
"Thank you ma'am."she bowed. The lady walked away, "Sucker." she mumbled aside as she walked back to the group.
"Whoa... I can't believe that worked," Lynn said.
"So how much money do we need left." Iris said completely shaking off what she just did.
"About $30 and some extra so we can call my grandma."
"Kayp, I'll seek out a new victim, and maybe a some change." She walked off.
"Whoa if this works again I'll..."
"Got s-some m-more."
How much?"
"4-40." She said her face beet red.
"Why are you red?" Joanne put her hand to her forehead.
"I-I was just leaning against the wall trying to formulate a story for the next old lady when money dropped in front of me and a voice said beside me."
"See you at 8."
"What!!!! Where is that bastard I'll get him a peace of my mind?" said Trystan and the rest of the girls looked at her in shock.
"I think thats him." She pointed across the street to a man that was hitting on another girl, slipping her some money, but this girl didn't seem shocked.
"Hey you."
"You talking to me"
"Ya I'm talking to you I'm looking at you."
"Do you want to be my 10 o'clock?" Her eye twiched.
"No!! But I'd like to talk to you about your 8 o'clock."
"You mean that skinny hore," She half nodded,"Oh why is she pregnant?"
"No she just wants me to tell you that she doesn't want to go with you, got it?"
"I'll take the money back." Trystan walked away, "Hey you hear me dog. " She stopped in her tracks and turned around so fast you'd think her head would fly off and in literally a second he was on the ground. "K-O." Trystan mumbled. She then walked causally across the street.
"Thanks Tryst."
"Your welcome." a soft small tugged at her mouth.
"You smilled!" Loray exclaimed.
"What deduction dobe."
"We have all the money. Who's gonna by the tickets?"
"They haven't seen me so I'll get 'em." Joanne took the money and walked to the Bus Kyosk.
"Five tickets please." she said to the ticket vender.
"That will be $50, You look familiar have I seen you before."
"No I don't think so."
"The 11'o clock news thats where. You were protesting in front of the abortion clinic in Manhattan," he said ignoring her statement.
"Nah I'm not her. "
"But you look like her. "
"I've been mistaken for alot of people."
"Oh sorry miss. Here have a great day." He handed her the bus tokens.
"Thank you. You too." she walked away.
"Here that was close."
"What was close?"
"The vender recongnized me from when I protested and it actually got on the news."
"We better leave soon."
"Yeah when does the bus leave."
"30 minutes." Trystan said looking at her watch.
"What bus is it?" Lorya asked looking for it.
"The one that says to Albuquerque on the door and front." Trystan said.
"What would we do with out you Trystan?" She said huggin Trystan.
"One, you couldn't hug me." she said emphasizing the word hug.
"Sorry."
"Lets board, and don't look anyone on the eyes."
"Why?"
"We have some pretty unique eye color that I think they could use to Identify us."

How are we gonna find them? They look to common." Dr. Madison said while looking at the girls' head shots.
"Find something; these girls are a threat to National Security."
"What if they leave the country?"
"They won't. They have no money and they don't have the brain capacity to think of such a plan."
"But on the slim chance they did-"
"They didn't they are still in the desert living of the little food they stole."
"Shall I send a search party?"
"Yes, now your making since Dr. Robinson."

"Are we there yet?" Loray asked
"NO we AREN'T!" Trystan yelled.
"Its a 2 day drive. I don't know how but it is" Lynn said.
"Ackhbhbksj" Joanne snored.
"That was weird. She never snored before.
"Maybe is on;y when we're moving." Iris added.
"Well I think that this is enough talk about he snoring. I'm going to sleep." Lynn said as she yawned.
"I guess I will too" Loray said and found that everyone else was asleep."

"Rise and shine we are now approaching Albuquerque and we will not take a right turn at this city." the bus driver said over the intercom.
"Its to early Dr Madison." Iris mumbled into the figue she was sleeping on.
"Iris the sun is up and get off of me." Trystan mumbled
"Oh!" she shot up, "Sorry."
"We're here." Lynn threw her hands up in the air. They got of the bus and walked around to find a payphone. They eventually found one. "Can you give me some change?" Lynn asked Joanne.
"Here, You gonna call your grandma"
"Yep," she inserted the coins and dialed the number.
"Hello" said the voice on te other line.
"Grandma its Lynnda"
"Lynnda?" said Loray.
"Yes that's my real name; now if you don't mind."
"Sorry."
"You called you must be out of Area 42."
"Yes grandma, and we need you to pick us up."
"Well I'm now out of church. Where are you?"
"Downtown, at the Panda Express on 2nd and Kelly Dr."
"Got it. Now have have you and the girls been?"
"I think that all in all we are very tired. We sleep through the whole ride to Albuquerque."
"That sounds okay. I'll be there in about 10 or 15 minutes, Bye."
"Bye grandma."

"Okay girls I'm here get in, " an elderly woman with a light asian acsent.
"Can you pop the trunk?" she did an they put there luggage in. and got in the car.
"So how was Area 42."
"The effects were good, plot good I'd give it about a 7.5" Lynn said in a brooklyn acsent.
"Still the comedian. Now who are these lovely ladies. I know your names but I don't know what name belongs to whom."
"I'm Loray Samuels."
"Iris Jones."
"Joanne Horler."
"Trystan... Mathews."
"Nice to met you girls. I'm Iseul Shen but you can call me grandma." The ride to her house was silent minus the radio.
"Okay welcome to my humble abode." she said as she pulled into a small house in a small development. Iseul helped them take in their bags. "So pick a room, but two of you will have to share." Lynn took her usual room and set her stuff down and Joanne and Iris had to share. After the room claiming delema, and when they got to the kitchen Iseul had food on the table. "You kids must be so tired from the five days on the road, eat and you should get some sleep." The girls sat down and started to eat some of what was in front of them. "Oh I forgot, How old are you girls?"
"16," said Joanne.
"16," said Iris.
"17," said Loray.
"...16," said Trystan.
"I thought you were 16 and 15."
"I turned 17 on July 10."
"I turned 16 on Halloween."
"Why didn't you tell me? I have some left over cake from church today."
"Its okay." she had already taken out the cake. "1,2,3."
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Trysta and Loray-ay. Happy Birthday to youuuu." I was the somewhat best 'Happy Birthday' they had ever recieved.
"I'm sorry that we don't have any candles."
"Its okay. I can take care of that." Loray snapped her fingers tand twin flames were licking at her fingers. "Make a wish," then Trystan and Loray blew out he candles. "I'm not gonna ask what you wished for but I think I know," said Iseul, "I think htat you guys should get some rest."
"I think so too," agreed Joanne.

"So, did you find anything?" Officer Nelms asked.
"No sir, the recovery team didn't find anything."
"Well tehn there's nothing much we can do but put up alerts, make them sound like they are our lost kids, and keep the case active for, how long are we allowed to?"
"Three years sir."
"Thats do-able"
"What do you wants us to do?"
Set up gurads at all possible places they'd go; Crisis Centers, Hair places, the malls, bus stations, and as a last resort Airports, for all of these the big places."
"Why the big places?"
"They're teenagers, Dr. Martinson, not geniuses."
"But their IQ tests-"
"ONLY measures there intelect in schooling related issues not life stituations that involve common sense."
"Alright sir, if you say so," he pick up the phone and set gurads to all the areas to a 150 miles radius north east."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment