Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 13

Lynn, Iris, Loray and Joanne and now Trystan have been taken from there families because of their mental abilities, and most of them feel alone in the world. They go on a journey to find acceptance in the world and in their families.

Chapter 14 - Chapter 13

Chapter 14 - Chapter 13
At breakfast there was a wonderous spread before them of fruit, bacon, sausage, wattfles, pancakes, and biscuts with gravy.
"Thank you for making us breakfast Grandma but you didn't have to make so much." Lynn said
"I wanted to, you are growing girls. You need food."
"Works for me." Iris said as she proceded to heep on her plate. Same goes for the others.
"Joanne, are you not hungry."
"No its not that, I'm a vegatarian."
"Sorry I didn't know."
"Its okay you have a good aray of friuts and the waffles are delicious. "
"Hey grandma, what are we gonna do about the act that we are 'felons' from the law." Lynn said with her mouth half full with biscuts.
"I don't know right now but as a precaution. I'll take you ladies to work with me to the hair salon and start to chance you apearance. If the government are the idiots that Lynn has told me you should be okay for a while. Eat up I have to be in the salon in 2 hours"
"Okay grandma, you don't mind if I call you that." Iris asked.
"No I don't mind at all."
"Can I help out with styling?" Lynn asked.
"Of course, you still have you chair."
"You kept me chair open."
"Yes, and is everyone done with breakfast." they nodded. "Then go fight for the showers get dressed and meet back here." They were off. First two girls to find thh two showers were Trystan and Joanne, Next was Loray and Iris, and last was Lynn, she was being a good host and letting everybody go first.

After their showers they were all in the family room in the robe or towel they dried off in.
"Why aren't you dressed?" asked Iseul. She was dressed.
"All of our clothes are dirty and stinky." Loray responded.
"They never washed your clothes at Area 42."
"Nope."
"That is discusting."
"Yep."
"Grandma, do you still have the trunk with my old clothes."
"Yes."
"You do?"
"Yes."
"Okay lets go to my room and see what we can find."
"But first give me your clothes and I can wash them."
"Thanks." They said in almost unison. They went to their rooms and came back with their suitcases.
"I'll put them in the washer as many as you can fit, and after we are done at the salon I'll take you on a shopping spree."
"You sure your up to it finacially." Lynn asked
"Yep I'm DEBT FREE!! Thank you Dave Ramsay!"
They jamed about half of their clothes into the wash. Then they followed Lynn into her room and Lynn pulled out a trunk and opened it up. she pulled otu the first thing she saw; a fleece hoodie and a black tank top with liht wash jeans. "I hope these fit. Guys help your selves ot the contents. Iris pulled out some black sweats with the matching zip front hoodie and a white tank top. Loray pulled out a red long sleeve shirt and some dark wash jeans. "It may be a little tight but it'll work." Joanne found a purple long sleeve tunic with some light wash jeans. Trystan pulled out a long sleeve black shirt and the loosest pair of dark jeans. After they were done changing they met in the hall and from there they piled into Iseul's car.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment