Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Mirror's Intervention

Poems and stories written in the MMH writing workshop with Emily.

Chapter 3 - The Mirror's Intervention

Chapter 3 - The Mirror's Intervention









p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}



The Mirror's Intervention

by Yero AKA Eric E Don't steal!




I looked in the mirror/the mirror looked at me/my eyes began to change/back to what they/really looked like.




As I watched/the mirror talked/Why, it said/ have you done/ this to yourself?




This isn't the real/you, it continued,/it's just a fake./I ask you again, why did you do this?




The last time you/looked at me/you seemed a good kid/got good grades,/were nice and cheerful.




What is with all/the disguise?/The faded black t-shirt,/the dark jeans,/the gloves?




Why do you wear/these boots?/the white powder/the eyeliner/why, why, why?




You were so nice/so friendly/you were creative/in a good way/and you left your wrists alone.




This isnt the kid/who used to go/in this room/now you never/sleep, just sneak out.




Why all the drugs?/Why all the fake depressions, lies and/all of your mean/friends?




Your old friends/they cared/the mirror said/your new ones just care about being cool.




Youve been avoiding me/I noticed./Did you think I was/going to let you go!/I want to save you.




I looked back/at the mirror/realizing what/he said. It/was so true.




I cried and/cried, and beat/my wall. I/couldnt stand/it anymore.




There, there/said the mirror/You'll be fine./Just listen to/me, ill help.




Please excuse the lack of apostrophes, it's all because of TextEdit saving. Sorry!



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment