Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - TeenAgE BoYs jUst WaNna SleeP

zuko for some reason can't get any sleep in the palace and his family is going to keep that alive

Chapter 1 - TeenAgE BoYs jUst WaNna SleeP

Chapter 1 - TeenAgE BoYs jUst WaNna SleeP
Teenage boys just want to sleep

It was a lovely morning in the Fire Nation. The sun was shining and warm, there was not a cloud in that ocean in the sky; birds were chipping happily even though it was the end of November, and children's screams of laughter could be heard. Mostly everyone in the nation could here and view this perfect morning, all except a certain teenage prince.

~~*~~

`I can't believe that boy didn't come' Iroh thought angrily `Agni help me if he is still sleeping.' he sighed. When he arrived at the prince's door he pounded on it ``ZUKO, are you in there'' he asked. The only reply was a loud groan clearly from the annoyed teen inside. The retired-general swung open the mighty dragon wood door.

From where he was standing he could see zuko all cuddled up in the mounds of blanket, and pillows that surrounded him. Shacking his head he stomped over to the king sized bed. He could not even see his nephew who seemed to be buried underneath everything. ``Prince Zuko'' he said in a stern voice. The boy didn't budge. So he spoke the words again a bit louder and harsher. Still nothing.

Frustration building up in Iroh gathered all of what that was hiding the prince and threw it to the ground. Amazed to see a thin blanket still covering him. Sighing deeply he reached out and shook his nephew a little trying to get him to rise. But he only got his hand smacked away instead. The elder man raised his eyes to his nephews face.

Zuko was tuned slightly, only his right eye was open half-way. Mumbling to himself he laid back down completely ignoring his uncle. This angered him, quickly he grabed the blanket covering the sleeping prince. Zuko suddenly felt the cold air attack him; he flung up from where he was laying. He glared at his uncle hatefully.

``What are you doing'' the prince yelled trying to get his blanket back. But his uncle held it out of reach.

``Gimme back my blank it freezing in here'' he cried having his voice creak as he spoke damn he hated starting puberty.

``No'' Iroh said sternly ``You need to get up now, Prince Zuko'' he was trying to hold in his temper.

He was trying so hard he didn't even notice that Zuko had managed to get back the blanket. Flopping back down he smiled in satisfaction curling up back into the warmth. Iroh had, had an enough, of the arrogant boy's additude and it wasn't even noon yet. Growling, the man brought his hand down as hard as he could, upon the prince's bottom. Zuko feeling an all too familiar pain, jumped up rubbing him sore backside.

``OWWWW, WHY DID YOU DO THAT'' he shouted still trying to get the pain out.

Sighing, Iroh ignored Zuko's yells and questions. ``Do you have any clue what time it is, Prince Zuko?''

The prince looked up at his uncle who had his hands rested on his hips and a tired look upon his aging face. Zuko could only guess what he looked like; he could feel that most of his raven black hair was out of his ponytail. ``Are you going to answer my question young man?'' Iroh asked irritably breaking zuko from his trance. ``Huh…oh um…what was the question again uncle?'' Zuko asked blankly.

``I said, do you have any idea what time it is.'' Iroh said with gritted teeth he didn't know if he could deal with this boy today.

``Uh…I-I don't know'' zuko said as he began to shiver reaching for the blanket once more.

See these Iroh leapt forward and snatched the blanket throwing it behind him. ``You were suppose to meet me in the court yard at dawn Prince Zuko.'' He said. He could hear his nephew's teeth begin to chatter from the cold air. It was winter time in Fire Nation most people loved the cold wealth it was a nice change. But Zuko however, hated it he was used to the hot, humid temperatures of the Fire Nation. When it got cold he stayed inside unless he was forced out kicking and screaming. Iroh should have known his nephew wouldn't come this morning; he cursed himself for thinking so.

Zuko was silent for a moment down casting his gaze he spoke ``I'm sorry uncle'' he said in a tone that was definitely not sorry. Iroh glared at him just trying to keep his head calm. ``Zuko'' he said slowly ``I want you to go the bath house and take a bath, just clean your self up, and meet me in the southern court yard in forty-five minutes. And if you are not there I will come and get you and we will begin your lesson if you are start naked no not.'' Iroh finished. Zuko just stared at his uncle trying to take in what he was hearing. ``GO NOW'' Iroh yelled pointing out the door.

And with that zuko tore out of his room only in his undershorts. Mumbling to himself the retired-General made his way to the south court yard. ``Why is it that all that boy wants to do now days is sleep?'' he asked himself quitely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~BATH HOUSE~*~*~*~*~*~*~

``Why does he have to get me up so early in the morning'' Zuko grumbled as he began to heat up the bath ``It's not fair, I always have to do what they say, I can't even sleep in for once.'' As soon as the temperature was at his liking zuko stripped himself of his undershorts and emerged himself in the warm steaming bath. He then let down his hair tossing the red ribbon onto the white marble fool. Sighing he dipped his head up water trying to get the sleep out. When he remerged the prince rested his head on the back of the bath. After a few minutes he heard the laughter of young girls.

Zuko's eye's snapped open; he knew those laughs and hated the sound that they made. ``Azula'' He said under his breath. Looking around frantically for a towel but, Zuko saw that it was too late. The doors to the bath house swung open, reveling two ten-year-old girls and one eleven-year-old. All stopped laughing and started at zuko whose face was as red as fire itself.

``Well well well, look what we have here.'' Azula said tauntingly ``Seems like little Zuzu forgot what time it is.'' Ty lee giggled at the sight of the teenage prince trying to see if she could view anything of him. While Mai was looking everywhere but her porcine face crimson as well.

``GET OUT OF HERE AZULA…AND DON'T CALL ME THAT'' he shouted angrily trying to cover himself he could feel his face burning with embarrassment.

Tapping her finger against her chin Azula replyed. ``Hmm let me think…ah…no'' she replyed with a smirk. ``If I recall Zuzu its my time to use the bath house you could have had it earlier, now I'm not going to kick you out, no were going to have to take a bath as well.'' she took a small look around. ``And it seems that this one is the only one filled and it was filled for us!'' She said smiling to her big brother who was wide eyed with what he had just heard.

The young prince didn't know what to say, he couldn't say anything for this time his younger sister wasn't lying. He had completely for gotten that she had the bath house at this time, and she could kick him out while he was wet and naked. It was ture he did have bath luck. 'This is all uncles fault' he thought bitterly 'if he didn't wake me up or make me go here I wouldn't be in this situation. I'm in the mercy of my little sister and her and her little friends.' Splashes pulled Zuko from his thoughts he was horrified to see his sister and Ty lee in the bath right infront of him.

``WHAT ARE YOU DOING'' he shouted his voice creaking while doing so which made Ty lee burst of into a fit of giggles. Mai was in the same place as before just watching the show. He couldn't believe this he was begging puberty and his sister who just well growing was sitting naked only few feet away. ``I am bathing what else did you think I was doing.'' Azula said calmly. ``Well yeah but-but…and why are you in here can`t you bath at your own place.'' he said questioning Ty Lee. She smiled and simply said ``Well I guess I just like the view here.'' she giggled. Blushing at the girls words and wincing at the laugh `man that giggling is getting on my nerves' he thought.

He never wanted to do this ever; EVER again he had to beg with his sister. ``Azula, please can you all just turn around for long enough for me to get a towel and get out of here, I have to meet uncle.'' he said taking a deep breath ``I'll never take a bath during your time again.'' Seeing his sister ponder this he head his breath as she was about to answer. ``Ok Zuzu we will…on one conduction'' she said slyly. 'Oh no' said inwardly. ``You have to play any game we want for the rest of the week.'' seeing zuko about to answer ``And yes that does include dress-up and tea-party.'' Not that she liked those games but she knew zuko would die from them ``Really Azula were going to play all of those'' Ty lee chirped happily ``uh yep we sure are Ty lee'' Azula said with a forced smile ``Oh brother'' Zuko heard Mai say from were she was standing.

Sighing he nodded ``Ok you have a deal'' Azula stuck out a hand for zuko to shake. He knew what she was trying to do. Ignoring her ``Turn around…all of you.'' He said looking at both Mai and Ty Lee, they nodded. All closing their eyes and letting Zuko get himself a towel. He quickly got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. Mai couldn't help herself she peeked a small just enough so the prince wouldn't notice. Gasping as she saw that he had a fit chest and abs, with water drizzles running from his hair down to the rest of his young tight body.

Zuko raised an eyebrow at the young pale skinned girl, but just shook it off. He ran out of the bath house as fast as he could. Hearing his sister and friends burst out laughing well Ty lee and Azula at least he never really heard Mai laugh. He mush look ridiculous he was dripping wet, his hair was stuck to his face, and he was naked besides the towel around his waist which he held on tightly.

When he got to his room he was breathing heavily thanking Agni that no one saw him. He quickly got dressed not wanting to anger his uncle more then he was. He was already pretty dry from the little run he had just went on. Grabbing a new blood red ribbon he tied his long hair into a prefect ponytail knot-top. He then ran out of his room and went down to the south corridor.

~*~

``Were is that boy at'' Iroh said as he looked up at the winter clouds

When he looked back down he saw his young nephew running towards him. ``Ah Prince Zuko finally I see you would like to join me'' he chuckled softly. ``I'm sorry about earlier Uncle'' Zuko said ``Its just cold out and my bed was so warm and father has been having me up all night studying I guess I just forgot about today.'' Iroh raised a hand ``Its is all forgive, my boy.'' Smiling warmly. ``Now shall we begin?'' he asked. Zuko nodded.

~*~

After about three hours of training zuko was exhausted. ``You are improving greatly Prince Zuko''

``Thank you uncle'' Zuko smiled he was only praised by Iroh but it felt good to be at least by someone.
Zuko could hear heavy footsteps coming up behind him, and seeing the look on his uncle's face he knew who it was. Turning around Zuko was faced to face with his father, Fire Lord Ozai. Both Zuko and Iroh bowed deeply showing respect to their lord. ``Well Prince Zuko seems to me that you have already got your self in trouble today.'' Ozai said sternly. Zuko just hung his head he wasn't going to fight he knew what was going on here now, Azula ratted on him.

``First, you missed you lesson, second you evaded on your sister, and her friends' bath. Third you fail to improve on your bending skills.'' Shaking his head ``such a disgrace. You will be punished, go to your room no meals today.'' The fire lord said pointy towards Zuko's quarters. ``But Father…'' Zuko tired to explain but Ozai wouldn't' have it. ``I SAID GO'' he shouted which made both Iroh and Zuko jump. He watched his son run past him and turned to his brother.

Both siblings glared at on another ``Ozai that was not necessary you should not have said that he is fragile he takes things to heart.'' Iroh scolded

Ozai just rolled his eyes and shook his head once more ``you, brother, are too soft on him, he is weak he need to learn to over come fear. And you are just as disgraceful.'' With that he turned and left leaving a baffled fire bender in the wake.

~*~

The sun had gone down a few hours ago, Iroh strolled the palace corridors a plate of food in his hands. Stopping at a door he knocked quitely, hearing the soft scuffle of feet coming to open the door. ``Hello uncle'' Zuko said in a small voice. Iroh could tell by Zuko's red eyes that he had been crying. Smiling warmly he gave the plate to the prince. ``But father said'' Iroh cut him off ``Don't worry of what your father says he is wrong prince Zuko about everything really.'' Zuko looked at him for a moment and just began to eat the food that he was broght.

``Uncle?'' Zuko asked a little while later

``yes prince zuko'' Iroh said ``Can I sleep tomorrow and not be woken till I wake?'' Iroh chuckled ``Of course prince Zuko, of course."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SpawnofSatan on September 10, 2010, 3:51:54 AM

SpawnofSatan on
SpawnofSatanI really like! it write more please!