Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Taken

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 2 - Taken

Chapter 2 - Taken


Taken



“Yakumo where are you going west is that way.” Mushra asked upside down on his hover board.



“Hakuba needs fuel and there is a town this way. Kutal told me so.” Yakumo answered giving Mushra a smille that made him quickly turn his head and blush. She then turned to look back to look at the surroundings.



“What's wrong with Yakumo Mushra?” Sago asked as he came up next to Mushra.



“I don't know. I think she is interested in these old ruins, as if there is any thing intrusting in them.” Mushra groaned sitting down on his hover board as he turned it right way up.



“You for get Mushra these old ruins are from her time. So it's really not fair you saying that. How would it make you feel if you where in Yakumo shoes.” Sago said looking at the young Enteran in the face. Nodding his head Mushra gave a heaving sign to show he under stood.



“Um Yakumo you wouldn't mind if we stop for some lunch first. The kittens seem kind of hungry.” Kutal asked hopping the answer was yes as he was staving.



“Well it dose seem the town is a little bit away so why not.” Yakumo agreed. So they all found a nice place to camp just out side some old ruins and started it getting ready to have something to eat.



Are they out side the ruins?A dark figure asked a small Enteran.



“Yes now what about my pay. You said if I could make sure they got to those ruins then you well give me power.” The small Enteran said getting a little closer to the figure.



“Are yes your reword I said I would give you power. So here is your power.” The figure said forming a power ball it hand and then thrusting it throw the Enterran's stomach.



You are so evil sister. Like always, but we better hurry if we are going to get the little brat.” Anther figure said coming out of the shadow. “I think it would be better if we do this our selves. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong.” He said leaning against the wall.



“As if anything would go wrong we have worked to hard for this to fail now. 500 years we have waited brother. But I get to destroy the human remember that.” The female said clutching her hand in to a fist.



“I would not have it any other way.” And with that they both sunk deep with in the shadows.





(Shinzo the celestial realm)



A figure stood by the window holding something to his chest completely ignoring what was going on around him. “Raven you ok.” A female asked walking up to Raven. But he just stood there looking out into space.



“Why is it that there is always something wrong happening to good people?” Raven asked looking at the eternal night sky.



“I guess that is the way life is. Just waiting for the unexpected,”

The young female said putting her long striate black hair that went down to her hips behind her ear. And her celestial hair band kept in place. “But in the end everything turns out good now doesn't it.” She said while giving a smile. Raven couldn't help but chuckle



“No matter what you always look on the bright side of things. Don't you Serenity.” Raven said putting a hand throw his hair that stuck up like a flame. The only part that was not stuck up was his fringe and some hair that went down the side of his face at the front. Even thou it was weird it suited the young boy perfectly. His blue eyes where so cram and peaceful but lately they had been full of girth.



“Hay Raven Serenity how's it going. Oh yah can you talk to Crystal she gone mad.” A new guardian came in his red hair stuck up going in different ways he had a scare going down his left cheek to his neck from a battle.



“Hello Teran what did you do this time.” Serenity asked with a little chuckle. And put her hands on her hips. “Come on why you blame me for everything. Star the one that annoyed her.” Teran groaned when he took notice of Raven. “Hay what's up Raven.” He asked Serenity turned back to her friend.



“Something bad is going to happen on Entarra. I can just fell it.” Raven said looking down at the picture he held in his hand.



“Oh come on you just wont to see you're ……” Teran started when Serenity butted in. “Then why don't you check it out well come to.” Looking at Serenity Raven smiled and the next second he took to the sky leaving the picture behind him.



“Why did you say that?” Teran hissed at the guardian. “Because one 1 I think he is right and 2 it's been 500 years.” Serenity said as she also took to the sky.



“Well I'm not telling Crystal, You can for get it.” Teran groaned, picking up the picture that had three Celestial guardians init. One was Raven the other was a female with hair that went to her shoulders that was wavy. She had the same eyes as Raven and the same celestial hair band as Serenity. The last figure was a boy with short hair same eyes as Raven and the girl. He had a crown on his forehead. Putting it on a near by table Teran took to the sky and left for the blue planet called Entarra.





“Uncle Kutal me Rai and Estee are going to look around is that ok. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE.” Sen asked giving his uncle big pussy cat eyes. “Alright but don't go to far now. The food will be ready any minute.” Kutal Said patting his nephew on the head with that said the three kittens let out a cheer and ran of into the ruins.

“Are you sure that it's safe Kutal. We don't know how far down in the ground that these ruins go.” Sago asked looking at his feline friend.



“Oh don't worry, they well be fine. We haven't been attacked in a week. And if there was something to go wrong they'll come back.” Kutal answered Sago.



Mushra was sitting down with his back to a tree staring up at the bright sunny sky. It was peaceful something he was not use to. Growing up fighting was something that he had learned to love. But hanging around Yakumo had changed him so much. He found himself being in more peaceful surroundings more often.



Yakumo was walking around a bit near the ruins. Something seemed odd these ruins where different from the once she was use to seeing. They seemed to be from after her time as if they where just made now. But they really looked quite old.

“Why do these ruins bother me so much,” The human wounded to her self. Walking around a bit more Yakumo saw something in the shadows. But in a split second it was gone. “What's going on?” Yakumo asked but figuring it was nothing she quickly went back to the others.





“Hay Sen can we go back now, Lunch might be ready by now.” Rai asked his twin brother. As they where looked around the inside of the old ruins.



“Yah ok lets go back.” Sen said as he turned to go back out but smashed his face into a wall. “Hay where did this wall come from.” Sen said as rubbing his head and looked up at the wall.



“Don't tell me we can't get out.” Estee whined with tears in her eyes.



“Oh don't worry. There is one way to get out of here.”



“Who said that?” Rai asked looking around the darkened area.



“I did.” A teenage girl came out of the shadows, she had golden hair that was curly and was shoulder length. And her eyes where silver that stood out in the dark. She wore a long red dress that was quite tight around her. But even thou it seemed grate for battle.



“Who are you?” Estee asked scared and moving back.



“My name is Zafire.” The girl grind as she walked to the kittens. “And this is my brother Entra.” Zafire said. As a teenage boy came out of the shadow's just looking a few years older then Zafire. He had bronzed hair that stuck up straight. And black meaningless eyes that stared at the kittens. He had a black cloak around him. But underneath was navy armour. And a purple outfit.



“So Zafire what should we do with these little kittens.” Entra said smirking at seeing the kittens cower.



“Why don't we touchier them.” Zafire laughed as the all huddle together.





AHHHHH UNCLE KUTAL HELP US.”



“What was that?” Yakumo asked looking in the direction the scream came from.



“That's Rai Sen and Estee. There in trouble.” Kutal shouted and rushing of the way he saw the kittens ran of earlier.



“Kutal wait up.” Mushra said this as his chance to finely have some action.



“I told him something might happen.” Sago said getting up and following his two friends. Yakumo also followed her friends not wonting to be left behind. And also to see if the kittens where all right.





“I don't think there down this way. Look see it's a dead end.” Mushra Said as they came up to yet anther dead end.



“This place is like a maze.” Sago said looking around. But then noticing that the way they had just came from was no longer there. But a wall was there instead. “What's going on here? Where's the corridor we just came from.” Sago asked starring at the wall.



“What do you mean? It's right behind us?Kutal started saying but when he turned around he was left speechless. Only to see a wall. “What's going on here?” Yakumo asked turning around.



“Just a little game.” Zafire said from behind them all.



“Who are you?” Mushra demanded bring out his staff ready to fight. Sago and Kutal did the same.



“Now now fighting is not necessary here. It so pointless there is no need for it don't you think.” Entra spoke coming out of the shadows two, on the other side of them.



“You mean you don't fight at all.” Yakumo asked looking at the too. There was something she didn't trust about them but she put it to the back of her mind after what Entra just said.



“Not unless we have to. My name is Zafire.” “And I'm her older brother Entra.” They both introduce themselves to the group.



Well you have not seen my ness and nephews. We heard them scream but we can't seem to find them.” Kutal asked but stopped when he saw the look on the two faces.



“Why yes I believe we have seen them. Infarct we have them right here.” Entra answered Kutals question and brought out Sen Rai will Zafire brought out Estee. They were tied and gagged. But where also trying to get out of there capturers hands.



“I thought you said you didn't fight.” Mushra growled at the two get even more ready to fight. When Yakumo put her hand on his shoulder to stop him in case the kittens could get hurt.



We don't. We just kill.” Entra said putting a tighter grip on the poor kittens he held. “But don't worry we just came here for one simple thing so if you would be so kind to ha….” Entra started saying when Zafire started to talk to him in his mind.



`Entra I have a new plan. So just play along.' Zafire spoke into his mind.

`What are you up to?' Entra asked but revised no answer.



“You know it's quite strange that you travel around with Enterran's. That only like to fight don't you think Yakumo?” Zafire said looking at the human who was still holding onto Mushra. So that he would not put the kittens in danger. Kutal was not listening he was trying to figure out away on how to get his family out of harms way with out putting them in harm. But sago paid close attention to what there new enemy was saying.



“What do you mean?” Yakumo asked as Zafire started playing with her hair. “Oh nothing just that what if you reach Shinzo. And make peace in the world. Your friends have been fighting there whole lives. You could put the whole human race at risk again with them. Expertly your little friend there he seems that he can't wait to get into fight. But you know you can't hold him back for ever.” Zafire laughed as Yakumo took in everything she just said. And it was all true every thing Zafire had said was all true.



“Where not falling for your tricks.” Sago quickly said having an idea of what she was up to.



“Oh really well we can just see if you believe the hard truth or. The lies you must be so use to.” And with that said Zafire disappeared but not with out throwing Estee into a wall first. Seeing this Kutal quickly court his ness just before she was going to hit the side wall. Entra followed his younger sister but just dropped the kittens as he left.



There were a few moments' silent before Yakumo spoke. “Mushra I don't wont you to fight anymore.”





(Where the meteor hit 500 years ago)



“What are you up to Zafire. Do you won't Lanancuras to be free or not?” Entra spat at his sister as she sat on a chair with her legs over the side. “We could have had that little brat now. And use the celestial powers he has to free our king.” Entra slammed his fist into the wall to get his sister attention.



“Cram down dear brother. Just trust me this plan is full proof. And before you know it Lanancuras will be free.” Zafire said in a cram and creepy voices. But Entra was not convents.





Yakumo sat by the edge of the ruins she was silent and not talking to Mushra as he had refused to not to fight. Sago tried saying that it was properly just an evil scam to break them all up. But she didn't Listerine. Mushra sat on the other side with his arms folded and back against the wall. Sago was trying to figure away out of the trap. So far only one exit had appeared but none of them had gone down it as it seemed it only went deeper into the ruins. And Kutal was cooking to try to keep his mind of the events that just happened and to try and cram Yakumo and Mushra down. He kept the kittens close to him they seemed to have become very quite something must of happened to them.



“Yakumo come and eat please. You to Mushra.” Kutal asked stirring the pot and then pouring out some soup for Estee Sen and Rai.



“No thank you Kutal I'm not very hungry.” Yakumo said looking down at the floor. Kutal looked a little sad at this but then turned to Mushra. When he saw that the young boy was just looking at the open corridor. “Um Mushra would you like some.” But Mushra just shuck his head no.



“Come on you two you're meant to be best friends are you going to let that witch say a few stupid things and break us up.” Sago said having enough of this.



“Easy for you to say. You two fight as well but you don't see Yakumo telling you to stop.” Mushra spat as he sat up a little.



“I don't tell them to stop because they don't kill. They only fight when needed to. But you fight all the time you enjoy hurting people.” Yakumo said clutching her hands together trying to fight back the tears. Sago and Kutal couldn't argue with ever of them. Because they were both right but they could also see that this was going to end up with one of them really hurt.



“Why do you always treat me as a kid?” Mushra asked even thou he had a huge crush on Yakumo he could still tell that she saw him as a friend.



“Because you are a child. Even if you can hyper form into an adult you're always going to be a child.” Yakumo said the words before she could stop her self.



There was a moment silent before Mushra stood up. “If that's how you always see me then good bye.” And with that said he ran of into the dark corridor. At the sight of her friends sadness Yakumo could tell she said something wrong to hurt his feelings deeply. She didn't mean to she was so confused. Getting up quickly she was going to follow Mushra to apologise when Sago put his hand on Yakumo shoulder to stop her.



“Let him be alone for a minute to cool of.” The water Enterran said as he went to sit back down. Kutal just watched he could sense some bad things where going to happen. Will the kittens huddle together frightened.





“Who needs them anyway? But how can Yakumo just see me as a child. I guess she well never fell the same way.” Mushra stopped for a minute as he looked down at the ground.



“Oh poor Mushra your friends abounded you tuff luck.” Zafire mocked as she appeared behind the Enterran. Mushra spun around to see her.



“What don't tell me you forgot us already? You really are hopeless.” Entra Laughed as he appeared on the opposite side of Zafire.



“What do you two slime balls wont?” Mushra spat as he tried to keep an eye on both of them.



“Like I said before we just came here for one simple thing.” Entra answered and then quickly grabbed Mushra by the neck before he could defend himself.



“You're not getting Yakumo.” Mushra chocked trying to breath. And his hands desperately tried to make Entra let go of him.



“Who said were after the human?” Zafire laughed bringing out a small bloody blade. “We were after you the whole time.” Entra whispered into Mushra ear. Mushra eyes widen at this but soon rolled to the back of his head when Zafire stabbed the small blade into his back.



“And now we have what we won't, with out even getting into a fight.” Zafire said bringing the blade out of the Enterran. Entra just smirked as he still held Mushra limp body by the throat. And then just let him go to fall to the ground.





Yakumo had snuck away when the Enterran's where not looking. She had to find Mushra she needed to talk with him to set things right. And also she had to get her best friend back.



`Where are you Mushra?' Yakumo thought as she got deeper into to the ruins. When all of a sudden' Yakumo heard a nose coming from around the corner.

Wondering what it was the human snuck up to peer around the corner to see Zafire and Entra back they where smirking and talking. Yakumo gaze drew to the floor were she saw “Mushra” Yakumo blurted out and coming out of her hiding place to quickly get to Mushra. But Zafire stepped in her way.



“Now what are you doing here Yakumo.” Zafire spoke as if Yakumo was poison. Yakumo took a few steps back but soon notice a small amount of blood coming from Mushra back. “What have you done to Mushra?” She asked but also went to ran to him. Yakumo was just about to reach Mushra when Entra Backhanded she and she flew across the room. Zafire gave a very angry look at her brother.



“What type of Enterran's are you. Why did you hurt Mushra?” Yakumo groaned getting up from the ground shaky. And holding her cheek that and become very red and swollen.



“Where are not Enterran's where Cedrians. And about your friend Mushra I believe you're the one that hurt him.” Entra said picking Mushra up and putting him under his arm. And then just disappeared into the darkness.



“And I guess that means I get to kill you, finely,” Zafire spoke as she brought out the bloody knife out again. Yakumo looked at the Cedrian and was slowly backing away. “Don't think your getting away.” Zafire shouted as she ran and slashed Yakumo face. The cut went diagonal across Yakumo left eye and blood slowly started to pour out of it and onto the floor droop by droop. Yakumo was just able to doge the next attack as she rolled out the way. But Zafire was quick and waved here hand selling of all the exits.



This was all a trap. You planed all this.” Yakumo spoke getting up of the floor weakly. For some reason she felt really faint and had to put her hand against the wall for some support.



“Yes we did plan this and you fell for it. And guess what you're going to be responsible for the destruction of Entarra.” Zafire smirked walking up to Yakumo who could barely even stay conscious. “Its beautiful isn't it.” Zafire took a moment to study Yakumo face. “This dagger has a very high poison. That is when it is stabbed into someone deep enough. But it doesn't kill you it just makes you go to sleep and make you easy to kill. But it keeps all the blood that it pikes up.”



“You're insane.” Yakumo breathed heavily as her eyes went in and out of focus. “That maybe so but it would be great to finely kill the last human. Zafire raised the dagger above her head and went to plunge it into Yakumo neck.

Closing her eyes for the impact of the warm steal blood that was about to make contact. Yakumo was surprised when it didn't come opening her eyes slowly she saw a young boy in golden armour and hair that was stuck up like a flame. He had golden wings to like an angel and he seemed to have blocked the attack to.



“Raven you pest what are you doing here.” Zafire spat out in anger with drawing her attack.



“I can ask you the same question.” Raven spoke going for an attack and punching Zafire throw a wall.



“This is not over Raven. Your just lucky I got things to do or else.” Zafire said spitting out blood as the blow to her face broke her jaw and getting up out of the rubble. And then diapered into the darkness the same way Entra had done.



Yakumo could not take it any more and fell to the floor exhausted from the poisoned dagger. But before she hit the floor the young boy grabbed her so she would not hurt herself. The last thing she saw was the boys eyes they where the same as Mushra.





When Yakumo opened her eyes she was outside the ruins. Looking around she saw Kutal sitting with the kittens and Sago was up in a near by tree. As she slowly got up her head really hurt and she let out a groan.



“Yakumo are you alright.” Sen said being the first to see she was alight. And started Running up to her with Rai and Estee behind.



“Yes I'm fine thank you.” Yakumo spoke sweetly to the kittens. Sago and Kutal also went up to her. She looked up at Kutal first he seemed revealed to see that she was alright. But when she looked at Sago he did look happy to see that she was alright but something else was bothering him. “Is something wrong Sago?” Yakumo asked looking at the water Enterran when all of a sudden she remembered what had happened and quickly put her hand to her left eye and felt a scare the one Zafire did.



“Don't touch it we else's it could get infected.” An angelic voice from behind the Enterran's said. When Yakumo saw who had said that she saw a female child that had long black hair that went down to her hips blue eyes and had golden wings as well as armour. “Who are you?” Yakumo asked the girl who just seemed to smile.



“Her name is Serenity and my name is Teran.” A young boy said coming up to the group the first thing she noticed was the scare on his face. “How's Raven Teran. Is he going to be ok?” Serenity turned to her friend who just looked to the ground.



“Ok now you three have to tell us who you are.” Sago said glaring at the two children.



“Where guardians and that's all you need to know.” Teran said throw clenched teeth.



“We have to help Mushra.” Yakumo said as she looked at the group who just stared at her.



“She right so I'll help.” The last Guardian appeared the one that had saved her life.



“My name is Raven and I believe its time for you to know the truth. About everything.”





Ha-ha a cliff hanger hope you liked this story now on with the next chapter.


















































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoloAzume on June 4, 2005, 3:14:59 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeARGH! CLIFF HANGERS! I love this! I vote for Mushra killing Yakumo :) *claps, does first comment dance, and Faves*