Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - search for Mushra

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 3 - search for Mushra

Chapter 3 - search for Mushra


Search for Mushra





Mushra let out a small groan his back hurt really badly and his head was all dizzy. When his head had all cleared he slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was how dim every thing was and that he could barley see a thing. But what he could see was that he was in a circular room which was lit by black candles which oddly enough had purple flames. The floor was made of stone marble and the walls were all dark red. As Mushra slowly got up he heard a faint chuckle coming from the entrance of the room.



“So you're finely awake are you?” Entra spoke coming into the light of the room. Mushra seeing him getting closer got up ready to fight but fell right back down on his rear.



“I wouldn't try fighting Mushra your still to week from the poison, Ha you can barely even stand.” Entra laughed and grabbed Mushra by the hair and lifted him up to eye level. Mushra tried to make Entra let go but he was too weak.



“Entra we have trouble.” Zafire spoke barley throw her broken jaw as she stumbled into the room.

“Don't tell me you got bet by that worthless human girl” Entra laughed as he drooped Mushra to the floor and walked up to Zafire.



“No I didn't I was just about to finish Yakumo of when Raven showed up. Now can you pleases fix my bleeding jaw.” Zafire shouted with her jaw clenched shut as she looked at Entra shocked face.



“What's that brat doing here? He can't be onto are plan can he.” Entra mused to himself but then a wicked smile crossed his face.



“What are you smiling about Entra? This can ruin everything.” Zafire glared at her brother as he started to chuckle. “Oh don't worry your not the only one that can come up with evil scheme's.” Entra said as he walked up to his sister.



“Fine, but it better put them lot in a lot of touchier.” Zafire gave a little grin and turned to where Mushra was only to see he was not there. “Where's the brat gone.” She said her silver eyes going into slits.





Mushra put his hand against the wall. He was just able to get out of that room before Zafire had noticed that he was gone.



“W-why are…th-them loser… after me.” Mushra said in short breaths as he started walking again down the corridor. His back hurt like hell but he just ignored it for the moment. Looking around there only seemed to be one way to go and it seemed to go deeper in, where ever he was.



`This is great.' Mushra thought as he leaned against the wall and sunk to the bottom. He didn't even notice anything going on around him until a heard a little chuckle from around the corner. Lifting his head he could see a shadow coming. Getting up he found most of his strength had returned.



“So you thought that you could getaway, pitiful.” Entra said reveling himself. Mushra got into a fighting stance but Entra just looked on in amusement. “Now what good would fighting do you, you'll only get hurt.” Entra smirked walking closer to the young Enterran. But Mushra backed away but never put his defiance down for a minute. “But any way lord Lanancuras needs you to be at fall strength. And hurting you would only delay his glories return.” Entra stopped walking up to Mushra and clicked his fingers. When he did black bounds started to wrap them sleeves around Mushra. When they had finely stopped Mushra fell to the floor as the black bounds had tied him up and he could barley move let alone breath.



“Why are you doing this?” Mushra asked throw clenched teeth as there was nothing else he could do.



You are only good at whimpering, aren't you?” Entra said as he grabbed Mushra and started to walk down the deepen corridor. Mushra started struggling but to no avail. “Let's see what lord Lanancuras has to say to you, Shall we Guardian.” Entra laughed.





“My name is Raven and I'm a Celestial Guardian, from the Celestial realm. That means I have to watch over a certain part of the unnerves. Teran and Serenity are also Guardians and there is many more too.” Raven said looking at them all Yakumo could tell he was telling the truth and yet he was not telling them something.



“So you three are aliens.” Estee said with wide eyes looking at the Guardians. But to her they all seemed to look like Enterran's. “That's kinda of right Estee. But really where higher beings.” Serenity said as she stood next to Raven and Teran.



“How did you know her name?” Rai asked looking at them.



“We know everything; we have lived for centuries.” Teran said in an annoyed tone that got him an angry glare from Kutal, A sad look from Rai and a hit over the head by Serenity.



“What was that for?” Teran shouted at Serenity. As all she did was pretend to clean out her ears.



“You two ached your age.” Raven said as he turned to glare at the two.



“I would but I forgot how old I was.” Serenity said with a goofy grin on her face. Sago Kutal and even Yakumo were getting annoyed with the Guardians behavior. “Um is this necessary or can we go and help Mushra.” Yakumo said but what surprised Sago and Kutal was that she said it with such force.



“You can't, not yet.” Teran quickly said that surprised them all. “Why not what do you know?” Kutal asked as he looked at the three.



“Because you would probably get your self killed.” Serenity spoke in a quite voice. “So what are you trying to tell us?” Sago said trying to not get annoyed but failing badly.



“Ok this is what where trying to tell you. 500 years ago one of us Guardians went bad his name was Lanancuras. He went out to destroy and conquer the universes. And the time we got around to stopping him he was to strong and we had to come up with a new plan.

The plan we finely decided was to imprison Lanancuras in a meteor prison. But to do this one of us had to give up are life. We finely succeed and we all tried to carry on with are lives but something happened.” Raven told them but turned his face to look at the ground.



“What happened, pleases continue.” Yakumo asked but it seemed that Raven was lost for words. It seemed that this subject was very hard for Raven to talk about.”



“I'll continue for Raven.” Teran said getting every ones attention. “The meteor that was carrying Lanancuras ended up going a different way then where we intended it to go. Which meant it was going to hit earth.” Teran told them all. Yakumo Sago Kutal and the Kittens all had a surprised look on there faces. This meant that the meteor was carrying someone that wonted to destroy the world. And maybe even the reason the human race was destroyed.



“So you're saying that the meteor 500 years ago; WAS YOUR FAULT.” Sago started to shake with furry with finding out the truth of what had happened.



“It was not on purpose, you see we didn't mean for any of this to happen, especially not to earth.” Serenity quickly spoke out getting all there attention as she stood up.



“What do you mean `especially not to earth' what dose that mean?” Yakumo asked looking up at the female guardian who had just realized what she had said. Serenity put her head down but Raven put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a faint smile.



“The reason Serenity said that was because earth was my younger brother's favorite planet. He was the guardian that gave up his life.” Raven whispered but loud enough for every one to hear.



“I'm sorry to hear that about your brother, but what has this got to do with saving Mushra. And why those creeps took him any way.” Kutal said softly picking up Estee Sen and Rai of the ground. To keep them close by and to make sure nothing happened to them.



“Easy they won't to use him to free Lanancuras from his meteor pris…..” Teran started to tell them but suddenly stopped at the end. “Dan it why can't I ever keep my big mouth shut.”



WHAT! Why are they going to use Mushra?” Yakumo asked, getting up and going over to Raven and looking at him in the eyes. Wanting him to tell her the truth or at least hopping he would. She noticed that his gaze never meets with hers and that his eyes kept shifting one place to anther. “Pleases tell me.” Yakumo pleaded noticing that he was probable not going to tell her. After that his eyes did meet hers but what Yakumo saw in them was grief sadness and despair that had probable been there for years.



“They won't Mushra because he was the one locked Lanancuras in that prison. He's my little brother reborn.” Raven finale confessed.







“Here we are.” Entra said throwing Mushra to the floor like he was nothing. Looking around Mushra could see quite well in this room. It was brightly light. But every thing in there seemed to be dead. All the plants that use to be there were now all weeds. Mushra couldn't see how anyone could be alive down here. Looking up was a huge glass ceiling and it seemed to be night time as you could see the stars shinning in the dark night sky. The glass ceiling was about 90 feet of the ground to show that they where quite away under ground. But what court Mushra eye was the huge rock in the middle of the room. It was massive. As tall as the room itself and seemed to be falling apart bit by bit.



“Is that the meteor that hit Entarra 500 years ago?” Mushra breathed out quietly to himself as he looked at it with surprised eyes.



“Leave now Entra and have our little guest some where suitable to stay will you.” A voice coming out of no where, had said slyly. Entra gave a bow and lift Mushra with the mysteries voice.



“Mushra, do you know why you are here?” The voice asked in friendly kinder question way. But how the voice said it sounded fake.



“No I don't, now let me go.” Mushra said bitterly as he started trying to struggle out of the bounds again. The person the voice belonged to found this quite amusing as he watched the Enterran struggle.



“You're here so that I can use you to get me out of the excursive meteor that you put me in.” The voice bellowed and the room shacked with the vibration of how angry he was.



“What are you talking about? I wasn't even around when this thing hit Entarra.” Mushra shouted out looking the Meteor.



But the voice just started laughing. “So being reborn has wiped your memory.” It laughed out loud as it looked at the confusion on Mushra face. Then from the middle of the meteor Mushra could see to red orbs glow. And the bounds that once had tide Mushra up had despaired. Mushra quickly got up and went to make a run for it. But before Mushra could reach the door some invisible force had stopped him. He couldn't move and it was slowly bring Mushra up of the ground. When Mushra had finally stopped he was about 70 feet of the ground. And he could just make out two red glowing eyes from inside the meteor.



“Well you haven't changed much which is quite surprising. I never would have thought the guardians would have you reborn as an Enterran. Well maybe Raven or Crystal.” The Voice spoke as he was studying Mushra.



“Who the heck are you?” Mushra spat giving the person or thing the means's glare he could.



“Why my name is Lanancuras. And I believe it time to you go with Zafire.” Lanancuras said as he made Mushra drop to the floor.



Just before he hit something had grabbed him by the foot. Then just dropped him to the floor ruffle.



“Have fun boy.” Zafire said as she grabbed Mushra by the hair and lifted him of the ground. Twisted his arm around very uncountable and dragged him out of the room. When they where gone Entra entered the room to his master.



“Make sure Mushra sprite is broken before we use him Entra. I know about Raven being here, and I won't the human Yakumo dead before the eclipsed. ISTHAT UNDER STOOD.” Lanancuras order Entra to do.



“As you say so my king I will send Jimba to make sure they won't interfere.” Entra said as he bowed and left his master on his own again.





“What do you mean by Mushra being your brother reborn?” Yakumo asked taking a steep back from the boy who stood in front of her. She could see that he looked an awful lot like Mushra same colored hair same eyes. Even there armoire looked a lot alike. And yet she didn't even suspected that they could have been related at all.



“Wait I have know Mushra ever since we were little.” Sago said coming into it to.



“Listen talk about this on the way ok. Because if we don't save Mushra now. we won't be able to save him at all.” Teran said out all agreeing they all were ready to leave in no time.



“So where to?” Kutal asked the three children.



“West, to the meteor.” Serenity said and they all started making there way.





Deep in the shadows of a cave not far of where Yakumo and every one was.



“So there heading towards the meteor are they. Maybe I should stop by and say hello, this could be quite fun.” A figure said reveling a long silver blue sword that shined in the night sky. You could see the figure was female and that she had bright red eyes. And sea crystal blue hair that went up to her shoulders and flicked out at the ends. She wore a long black cape with a hood.



Having her plan sort out the girl put the hood up to hide her face and slowly made her way out of the cave very slowly to make sure nothing she touched was out of place.





Hahahahahahahahaha yes anther cliff hanger what do you think I'm really being mean to Mushra or at least I'm going to.



But who could the figure be in the cave that was so close to the group. And why dose Lanancuras won't everything done before the eclipses. Oh and here is the question I won't you to answer so you can have a say in this fanfic to.



I have already written half of Shinzo Guardians up in hand but have changed a lot of it writing it up on computer. But should I bring Crystal into it or not you can decide. I will tell you the result in the next chapter. Oh and sorry it was not that long to.



Windflame.






























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment