Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Fever

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 4 - Fever

Chapter 4 - Fever


Fever



“I hope you like where you would be spending the rest of you life. As you're pathetic friends won't come to save you.” Zafire said in an emotionless tone as she pushed Mushra to the ice cold floor.



“How would you know you don't know my friends?” Mushra spat at the teenage girl. Getting up of the floor Mushra punched Zafire in the face. then kicked her in the stomach. Bending over to catch her breather Mushra stood there smirking.



“Boy, you're going to wish you never did that to me.” Zafire growled, her eyes going into thin slits as she looked up at the Enterran who stood before her. Realizing that he was in trouble Mushra quickly brought out his staff and got ready to fight. He was not going to run away like he had tried to do earlier. Because they had all got him no where, no he was going to fight like he should have done from the beginning.



Zafire quickly took the first hit as she bashed her fist into Mushra face. Which sent him flying into the back of they room where it was most cold. But seeing her next attack Mushra was able to bloke the punch and sends his own to her right arm. But Zafire recovers quickly and kicks Mushra in the chest, cracking a bit of his armour and knocking him against the wall. Before Zafire could the deliver the finishing blow Mushra raised his staff and whacked the Cedrain in the face sending her to the floor.



“There is no way your keeping me here.” Mushra smirked as he started making his way to the door wonting to get out of the freezing room. `Fire Enterran's are not meant to be in temperatures like these.' Mushra thought to himself as he passed Zafire on the floor. When all of a sudden something grabbed his foot and pulled him back making Mushra fall to the floor.



“Oh don't think your going anywhere Mushra!” Zafire said as she started to crash Mushra leg with her hand. “Let me go.” Mushra said as he bit his tong not to scream, but he could hear his bones braking as her grip got harder



“No Mushra you going to stay here, NOW” Zafire shouted the last part as she throw Mushra into the wall and breaking his leg in doing so.



Mushra could not help but give out a cry of pain as he hit. Looking up Mushra could see Zafire smirk as she went to the door. “You better not try that again. Or you would wish both you legs are broken.” Zafire laughed as she slammed the door shut.



Mushra was left alone in the dark room that was freezing cold and had a broken leg. Shivering a little he looked around there was no way out but the door. And there only seemed such little hope. Curling himself up in the corner to try and stay warm Mushra felt alone and he didn't like it he wonted just wonted to be with his friends. They were all he could think of at the moment.





“So what was that about Mushra being your brother?” Sago asked Raven who was sitting at the back of Hacuba. Teran was just flying along with Serenity.



“Well it's complicated you see.” Raven said looking at the water Enterran who looked confused at the boy.



“Well I think you lot know something and won't tell, so if we are ever going to know the truth you better start talking.” Kutal announce slowing down so that he was near Raven to. Yakumo looked behind her so that she could see what was going on.



“Well you see my little brother died a few years ago, and was well reborn as Mushra.” Raven started giving a fake smile and rubbing the back of his head.



“Oh really and were to believe that, are we.” Sago asked as he gave Raven a glare.



“You know if this was a computation Crystal would so badly win it.” Serenity laughed as she floated down but was hit on the head by Teran. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU INHERNTO?”



“Langue, Serenity.” Teran started waving his index finger



“Can you pleases get back to the point.” Yakumo asked the three children.



“Well ok then, um you see you know all about Lanancuras because we told you about him. Well when Mushra gave up his life his encard became useless. Every one tried to get on with there lives, but me and Crystal couldn't.” Raven stood up looking at them all to see if they were getting this.



“Who Crystal you mention that name before.” Estee asked Raven who started giving a faint laugh.



“She not important”



Teran and Serenity soon got a terrified look on there faces. This did not go unnoticed by Sago and Kutal, who could see them clearly.



“So, Mushra is an alien?” Sen Asked



“Um Yes, But he doesn't remember!” Teran quickly told them before they could ask anything else.



“Listen we should really carry on. If there is anything else you need to know, we well tell you.” Serenity looked at them all smiling and then rose into the air again with Teran and Raven.



Yakumo finely turned forward the town to get Hukuba some fuel. Really she just wonted to go and save Mushra first like he had done her. But if Hukuba could not move then there would have been no way she was going to get there to save him in time. `I'm so sorry Mushra; I didn't mean to hurt you.' Yakumo thought to her self.





Entra was walking down the corridor looking for Zafire who he hadn't seen since she took Mushra. As he walked down he passed the room where Mushra was supposed to be in. Deciding to make sure that Zafire acutely put the boy in there, Entra opened the. But he never got what he expected, that Mushra would come flying out at him. Going into take a look Entra saw a figure sitting in the corner of the room, and what he could see was that he was shivering from the cold.



“Mushra!” Entra said as emotionless and not really caring at all really. But when he got no answer he started to grow impatient. Grabbing Mushra by the arm and lifting the Enterran up Entra could feel that Mushra skin was ice cold.



`Zafire you where at least meant to give this brat something to keep him warm, not a bleeding fever.' Entra thought as he started to drag Mushra out the room. When Entra was out side the room and in the light he could see that Mushra leg was broken. `I am really going to have a word with you sister. We need this kid at full strength.'



“So decided to check on the kid have we.” Zafire came out from around the smirking. “So when am I going to get to kill the human.”



“I was going to let you go with Jimba to kill them. But now you delayed Lanancuras return by weakening the boy. So I have changed my mind.” Entra calmly said but really his anger was rising.



“Just send him to Maygo she heal that brat right like she did my jaw. And beside he had what was coming to him.” Zafire said walking of



“So he beat you up.” Entra said but Zafire just injured him walking off in the other direction. Entra just gave a small smirk. `This could change things.' He thought as he looked down at Mushra and then dragged him off down the corridor.





“You'll meet them in the next town right.” An angelic voice said as she appeared in a long dark cape that a hood covered her face.



“Did you really have to come?” The blue haired girl asked as she looked down on the group.



“Yes I did I have to show that brother of mien who is boss.” The cape girl had a wicked grin on her face.



“What ever you say, But I think your going to need a new look.”





I'm really sorry this chapter is really short but I won't be uploading any new chapter over the Christmas holiday. As I don't have the internet at home and I won't be able to use the one at collage. But merry Christmas and have a great New Year hope you get every thing you wont t. and sorry about the cliff hanger.






























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment