Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Big sister old friend

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 5 - Big sister old friend

Chapter 5 - Big sister old friend


Big sister old freind



“So, where are we going to get the petrol?” Yakumo asked Kutal who was standing next to an old fashioned building.



“Well we better find it fast. Because we seem to be getting quite a bit of a crowd.” Teran looked around as every Enterran was looking at the group as they where passing by.



“Haven't they ever heard that starring is rude?” Serenity asked folding her arms as she gave all the Enterran's a look that could kill.



“I don't think that you have ever heard of it ever.” Raven said looking around to.



“It's your cloths there gold. Not many Enterran's are use to that.” Sago said as he walked off. Yakumo looked as he went off she could see he was upset and was not really liking the celestial guardians much ether it seemed.



Well then maybe we should get you some new cloths, while we are here.” Kutal said as he looked at there faces which were not happy.



“Excuses me but I couldn't help hearing that you needed some petrol and new cloths. And it just so happens that I know where you can get both.” A young girl said as she came up to the group. Her face was hidden under the hood of her cape. But you could see that she had bright red eyes.



“Um is it far were in a hurry.” Yakumo asked she really didn't wont to stay to long as every second they waist could mean every second worst for Mushra.



“Its not far please follow me.” The girl said leading them all down the crowed street.





“Maybe I should believe them three, but it just can't be possible, can it.” Sago was pondering to himself he didn't know what to believe. But having all there past expenses with some Enterran's it was hard to see who was telling the truth or not.



“Your Sago right.” A girl asked as she approached the water Enterran.



“Yah why.” Sago looked down at the girl in a cape in front of him. Her face was hidden under the hood but you could make out the too shinning blue eyes.



“Because I want to see what you have got.” The girl said as she brought out a staff and went to whack Sago with it.



“What's your problem? Sago asked just barely dogging the attack as the girl went to deliver a punch to the head.



“Nothing much, just having a little fun.” The girl laughed going to hit the Enterran again but missed when Sago ducked.



“Your one of them Cedrians, aren't you,” Sago looked at the girl who smirked raising her staff again to attack.



“You will just have to find that one out now wont you. And don't think your little group will come and interfere; a friend of mien is keeping them busy.” The girl laughed as she jumped to the sky and then came down and kicked Sago in the head. This knocked him backwards into some wooden barrels.



“Anther trap ha. Well I'm not falling for it.” Sago got up holding his arm looking at the girl.







“I thought you said it was not that far.” Raven asked the red eyed girl that was leading them down the darken ally.



“It's just in here Raven.” The girl slyly said as she walked into one of the houses.



“What wait how you knew his name?” Serenity asked quickly following the mystery's girl.



“Wait up.” Teran said as they all quickly hurried into the house.



“What took you lot so long.” The girl was bye the window looking out at the sky.



“Who are you?” Raven asked looking at the girl who started laughing at the group. She turned around revealing a long silver blue sword.



“Wait one minute that sword looks familiar.” Teran said looking at the sword in the red eyed girl's hand.



“So you're saying that she an enemy.” Kutal looked at the young red head boy.



“No I don't think she is an enemy.” Raven said looking at the girl who just looked at them all. Looking up Yakumo could also see that thing's looked badly but she was agreeing with Raven this girl didn't seem like an enemy.



“I just wont to see what you got to offer.” The girl lunged at the group heading strait for Kutal. Who would have surely have been carded if Teran hadn't kicked the girl across the room a throw the stone wall.



“Kutal are you ok.” Yakumo asked running up to the big the kittens following close behind her. Serenity was next to Teran looking at the wall where the girl had been smashed into and Raven was near the door.



“Yakumo I'm quite alright.” Kutal said getting up as the kittens jumped on him. “Thank goodness,” Yakumo signed when all of a sudden something grabbed her from behind and pressed a sword against her neck.



“Yakumo!” They all cried except for Yakumo and the girl with red eyes who had a firm grip on the human.



“You should never put your guard down for a second, because who knows it may just cost you.” The said tithing her grip on the human.





“Hydro Power.”



“So your going to go into hyper mode are you, I'm so scared. What next you going to do a card trick.” The blue eyed stared at hyper Sago who brought out his blade and throw it at the girl. But she mealy flipped over it. But as she Sago jumped and punched her into the ground grabbed his blade and throw it to the ground where the girl was. But she rolled out the way just in time and ran into one of the nearby abandon house.



“So your getting scared now are you.” Sago said out side the house he couldn't under stand why she just all of a sudden attack where there no Enterran's around what so ever.



“No I just won't to see if you can use your head and think things throw. You do this and I will tell you who I am.” Sago heard the girl say but the problem was that it sounded like she was all around him. “Come on Sago your meant to be the smart one, you'll never find you friend Mushra like this.” The girl said but the last part sounded sad and Sago could tell.



“Fine I don't think that you're a Cedrain. So are you a different alien.” Sago moved swiftly into the building keeping his eye out for the girl.



“See you can use your, umm but what can I be.” The girl mused to her self as she was hidden in the dark. Where sago couldn't see where she was.



“The only other alien I know of is Celestial Guardian.” Sago said tuning around to look at the ceiling. Where he could see to shining blue eyes looking down on him and then felt something really heavy. Kicking the girl of Sago jumped up to face his opponent only to find that her hood had come off.

And gave Sago the properly one of the biggest surprise in his life.





“Who are you?” Kutal asked as he looked at the girl who held Yakumo in her grip.



“You figure out how to save your friend here and I will tell you.” The girl tithed her grip as they all took a step towards her. And she was near a window where she could easily get away but just stood there keeping her sword steady against the human's neck.



“Well do we get any clues.” Serenity said looking on the girl with anger.



“Umm I don't know, no.” She said in a playful ached reflecting the light of her sword.



“There no point let Yakumo go now or your friend here is the one that will pay.” Sago said at the door holding the arm of the blue eyed girl who was muttering a few things under her breath.



“What, why do you think I will do what you tell me.” The girl said pressing the sword closer to Yakumo neck.



“Give it up I know that you two where only trying to test us.” Sago moaned and let go of the blue head girl arm.



“You where what, now why would you make us think we where in danger just to test us.” Kutal anger rose as the girl just let Yakumo go and nodded. The kittens gave both girls an angry look. And the three guardians had really angry looks on there face.



Why did you do this?” Raven asked you could see fire in his eyes he was so mad at both girls.



“Why didn't you tell me about my little brother? You inhernto.” The blue eyed girl said in venoms way as she took her hood of to reveal a young girl. With hair that went to her shoulders and was wavy and the same colour as Raven and Mushra, and had there eyes too.



“Crystal!”



“Yah that's right I found out. And Cosemist helped me get here.” Crystal said before walked out of the room in a strop.



“Is Crystal your sister Raven?” Yakumo asked as she looked down at Raven who had his eyes hidden.



“Crystal is my twin sister.” Raven answered as he went to sit in the corner of the room.



“Well better news is I already your cloths and I will go and fill up you robot with some petrol.” Cosemist had finely taken of her hood to reveal sea crystal blue hair that went to her shoulders and flicked out at the ends.



Serenity and Teran went to talk to her before they went to change quickly.



The Enterran's all went over to were Yakumo was.



“So this just keeps getting better and better.” Kutal said looking at all the Guardians in the room and looking out the window you could see Crystal.



“Crystal told me her and Cosemist wanted to try and help me and Kutal get stronger. Because these Cedrians are going to much stronger then anyone of us have ever fought.” Sago folded his arms as he told them what Crystal had told him. But Yakumo was miles she was thinking about Mushra and then Raven and Crystal came to her mind. What was it like to have family that you didn't even know about? Even she could remember a little bit about her father. And yet Mushra his life has been hidden from him and she was felling even worse.





Mushra slowly opened his eyes, he didn't fell to good at all. He was freezing cold and yet hot at the same time. And his leg hurt a lot as he tried to move a little. Moving his head to the side he could see Entra talking to anther person with long black wings. Her hair was ghostly white tide up into a tight bun and her eyes were like Zombies. Having just short sharp teeth a black long finger nails. She also had a plan white lab coat.



“So this is our master wish alright I'll see what I can do.” The strange looking woman said when turned she saw that Mushra was awake. “Awake are we now Mushra.” She said in a sweetly voice that could fall anyone but Mushra was not buying it and she could tell. As he tried to get up but couldn't.



“I wouldn't move Mushra you see your leg got infected and so you have a fever. So I have to make sure you get better or where going to have to wait even longer for Lanancuras return. Oh and just so you know my name is Maygo.” Maygo said as walked out of the room with Entra leaving Mushra on his own.



“This is just great, why is this happening to me.” Mushra whispered to himself as he turned his head. There was nothing to look at as the room was dimly lit and there was not really much in the room but loads of chemicals that looked really weird. And being in the room on his own was really creepy he didn't feel like he was on his he felt like someone was watching him. But putting it to the back of his head Mushra closed his eyes and soon was fast asleep ones again.



~Mushra dream~



Mushra was standing in an open field of dead grass and flowers. All he could fell was alone like no one cared about him. Then all of a sudden he felt a warm glow from behind him. Turning around Mushra saw the most beautiful followers and fresh grass. And in the middle of it all Mushra saw Yakumo smiling and waving at him. He was about to ran over to her when the image of there argument flashed into his head.



“Because you are a child. Even if you can hyper form into an adult you're always going to be a child.”



“Mushra what's wrong.” Yakumo asked as she took a step towards Mushra who took a step back to stay away from her. “Mushra what's wrong, I just won't to talk to you.” Yakumo started to walk towards him, but with every step she took Mushra moved back.



“You can speak from there.” Mushra said lowing his head as to not to look at Yakumo.



“I won't to help you, something treble is going to happen. I just don't won't you to get hurt.” Yakumo said as looked on at Mushra in sadness. The sun was setting and the light shined on Yakumo as if she were an angel. But where Mushra stood he was in the dark and it was getting darker and colder. “Mushra.”



“I can take care of my self.” Mushra whispered looking down until he heard a scream. Looking up he saw Yakumo lying in a pool of blood. Mushra then looked down on his hands they were coved in blood and his had he had his spear witch had blood all over the blade and handle. Throwing it to the ground he ran over to were Yakumo lifeless body was. But as soon as he reached the part of were the dead grass meet the fresh there seemed to be a barrier to stop him one that he could not break.



“Yakumo.” Mushra shouted as he saw her take her last few breaths of life. And fires erupt from the distance and no matter what he did he couldn't reach her and all he could hear was an evil laughter.



~End of Mushra dream~



Mushra shot up from his dream only to be greeted by pain from his leg.



`I got to help Yakumo. Something is going to happen to her, I gotta help.' Mushra thought as he laid back down to stop the pain but got back up slower so that it wouldn't hurt as much. He slowly got of the table he was just sleeping on but fell to the floor as his leg was broken and he couldn't walk.



“Leaving so soon.” Mushra heard Zafire say who was standing at the door having her arms folded.



“Yes so get lost.” Mushra spat trying to get back up but couldn't.



“Do what you want Mushra, but I don't think Yakumo and the Enterran's wont you back.” Zafire said as she was about to go out of the room.



“What do you mean?” Mushra asked in anger.



“Why they replaced you Mushra, with three new Guardians to protect the human.” Zafire answered Mushra question but hid her evil smirk from him.



You're lying.” Mushra whispered as Zafire turned round to face him.



“No I'm not there Serenity, Teran and Raven. There all heading west to Shinzo and not rescue you, they hate you. But you can believe what you won't.” Zafire laughed a she walked out and closed the door behind her.



Mushra was left on his own to think what Zafire had just told him.





Finely finished I hope you all have had a nice Christmas holiday and got everything you wanted too.

And I also hope that you liked this chapter too as well. I know I'm being really mean to Mushra by making him ill and giving him a broken leg but that how this story goes. Oh and just so you know like most brother and sister Raven and Crystal do not get along very well.




















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment