Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Jimba

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 6 - Jimba

Chapter 6 - Jimba


Umber

“Maybe that witch is right maybe they do hate me. Yakumo shore seemed like she hated me, but that dream what did it mean.” Mushra thought to himself as he had managed to drag him self over to a dark corner to think what Zafire had said to him. Groaning Mushra put his head in his hands to try and think straight as he still was not feeling too good.


Hearing footsteps in the corridor coming down Mushra looked up to see that the heavy metal door opening and in came Maygo with an evil smile on her face. “Oh so your awake are you, well come over here.” Maygo turned to face where Mushra was hiding.


“What.” Mushra was surprised that Maygo could see him as he thought bye hiding they would have thought that he had escaped.


“Mushra I can see in the dark. So get here now!” Maygo shouted and slammed her fist into the table which left quite a huge dent. But Mushra didn't move he just sat there he didn't want to do anything they had told. Maygo was really getting annoyed with the boy and started making her towards him. As soon as Maygo was next to Mushra she reached down to grab him but was kicked in the stomach with his good leg.


“Why you little brat, you should count yourself lucky because every one here would love to see you dead.” Maygo Screamed a she unfolded her long black wings from behind her which knocked over some jars.

“So why don't you kill me then if that's what you wont so badly.” Mushra spat as he slowly stood up on his good leg and leaning on a nearby cupboard for balance.

“Wouldn't you like to know?” Maygo caromed down folding her wings up again as she looked at the Enteran face. Groaning Mushra hand slipped of the cupboard as he fell to the floor having a huge headache. “I guess you still have not gotten over that fever.” Maygo said not really caring she was enjoying seeing Mushra in pain. But after about 5 minutes Maygo went over and dragged Mushra over to the table he was on earlier and then took out a needle. Seeing his Mushra tried to get up but Maygo pushed him back down.


“Don't struggle brat this is just something to make you well again. The eclipse is in 9 day's so I have to make sure that you are at full strength again by then.” Maygo laughed as she held Mushra firmly in place and struck the needle in his arm.


Yakumo was looking in the small mirror she held in her hands. The scar on her left eye was starting to heal but it didn't look like it was getting any better.

“That scar will never fully heal Yakumo.” Cosemist said as she came up to Yakumo flying. All the guardians had there wings hidden under capes but would use them to fly on their journey, that saved them all time from looking for traveling vacuoles.

“So it would never go away?” Yakumo asked sadly as she looked back at the mirror.


“Yah but don't worry you can get use to it. I mean look how many scars Teran has, half of them aren't even from battle.” Cosemist laughed trying to cheer Yakumo up but it didn't seem to be working. “Don't worry Yakumo well get to the meteor in time.” Cosemist said giving the human a small smile.

“Mushra must really hate me.” Yakumo whispered but not quite enough as Cosemist had heard her.


“I wouldn't count on that, listen Yakumo them Cedrians messed wit your heads there trying to make you blame yourself.” Cosemist looked up and then looked back to the human. Yakumo gave a small nod but it didn't change how she felt.


“Ok!”


“Can someone pleases get these two to talk.” Teran shouted making the two girls jump. Looking behind them you could see that Teran and Serenity where trying to get Crystal and Raven to talk. And poor Sago and Kutal where stuck in the middle of it.


“Should we help them Yakumo?” Hakuba asked Yakumo as Crystal and Raven looked like they where going to blow.


“Don't bother they'll start talking any minute.” Cosemist said grinning as Teran started poking Raven in the head moaning at him to talk Crystal and to lighten up. And Serenity is trying to get Sago and Kutal to help them out.

Yakumo just looked at the group behind them and then back at Cosemist who put up three fingers and started to put each one down.


Three


Two


One

“Leave us alone!” Raven and Crystal both shouted and knocked all of them away.

“See told you there always like this, once they stopped talking for 50 years.” Cosemist laughed as they looked behind them again.


“Is it ok if we hang out with you two?” Kutal asked coming up to the two girl's with a sour face. Sago right behind him groaning.

“I guess that they got you two caught up in that.” Yakumo laughed making Sago and Kutal happy to see Yakumo smiling again.


“RAHHHHHHHHHHH!” The group quickly looked up to see the most veil thing ever. A giant beast with 2 eye holes but no eyes in them it was like looking in to a black pit full of nothing, but the beast had Blood pouring out off them. In the mouth was some kind purple substance that was had to tell if it was ever the beast saliva or its tong maybe it was both. Its skin was a dark gray and as hard as rock, the beast stood on all four legs except for it's back once that where higher up then its front and the front pair where smaller. And last the beast long black tail was jagged and sharp like a sword.


“What is that thing?” Sago asked looking at the beast in disgust and bringing out his blade ready for battle. Kutal thinking the same brought out his mace while Cosemist landed next to him her sword in hand. Teran reveled his weapon which was a golden bow with bright red arrows and Serenity got out a purple whip with thrones on it.


“Stay back there Yakumo well deal with this beast.” Yakumo heard Crystal say for the first time since she had met her. Yakumo also notice that she held in her hands the same staff Mushra had.

Having there weapons out ready to fight the beast swiped it's front claws at the fighters but just missed them as they split up. Running to hid behind a rock Yakumo and the kittens looked behind them to see how the fight was going.

Sago throws his blade at the beast head but it did no damage. Teran shot his arrow but like Sago no damage was done to the beast.


“How are we to beat this thing?” Teran groaned as he looked up when Cosemist came jumping up and on to the beast head. “Like this.” Cosemist smirked as she raised her sword over her head and slammed it down into the beast skull only to have it crack a little. But the beast didn't have a scratch on him and soon brought his tale over his head but Cosemist was able to jump out the way.


“I don't think this thing can be beat.” Kutal said as he looked at Cosemist jumping off.


“Everything has a weakness, you just have to find it and stay alive at the same time Kutal.” Raven said coming up to the group with a black blue sword.


“I don't see why you sent Jimba, I could of taken care of them my self.” Zafire looked at the screen where they could see the battle and every thing that was going on there.


“Because Jimba weakness is hard to find. And you failed at killing Yakumo before.” Entra said looking at his sister and then back at the screen. To see the fighters try to attack Jimba together. Sighing Entra went to leave the room.


“Where are you going?” Zafire asked turning to face her brother.

“To tell our king that Crystal is here and that Cosemist came with her. But give Jimba the order to go after the human, lord Lanancuras has ordered for her distraction.” Entra said leaving the room while Zafire just turned around to look at the screen. After looking and seeing Sago and Kutal finely having enough and going into hyper mode she closed her eyes to tell Jimba his finale orders.


“HYDRO POWER”

“EYE OF THE LION”

“Time to start the real battle.” Hyper Kutal said with his sword ready to strike.


“So you weren't fighting for real before.” Serenity joked as she lashed her whip to wrap around the beast tail to keep him from swinging it around.

“How can something with no eye's know are every attack.” Teran asked as he dogged the beast claw and fired anther arrow that just fell pf the beast skin.


Raven was not paying attention to what they where talking about he was trying to gain the advantage as it was making its way slowly towards Yakumo and the kittens.


“Like Raven said thing has a weakness; so let's find it to.” Hyper Sago quickly dogged the beast tail that had gotten lose from Serenity whip.


Cosemist got her sword in a defensive passion. “We have hit him with every thing we got. And nothing his skin is as hard as rock.” The beast suddenly just stopped as it looked around. “What's it doing now?” Cosemist asked as it brought the purple substance that was hanging out of its mouth in. then about a second later it spat it out at Cosemist.


“Oh no Cosemist!” Crystal shouted as Cosemist body went limb and fell to the floor. “Crystal look out.” Hyper Kutal quickly warned as the beast was about to hit Crystal with the same attack but she was able to doge it thanks to hyper Kutal. Teran went over to Cosemist to make sure that she was ok was taking her over to safety.


The beast empty eye hole's turned to where Yakumo and the kittens where hiding. Making his way towards them hyper Sago hyper Kutal and Serenity all went to do a team attack on it.

“AQUA TORNADO”


“EARTH CRuSHER”


And Serenity whacked her whip against the air so hard it made a huge gust of wind. But none of these attacks affected the beast.

“Yakumo ran for it.” Crystal shouted as she saw the beast getting closer to the human and Kittens. But when they where about to ran, it was to late. The beast was in front of them growling and showing its sharp black teeth. Yakumo and the three kittens all looked up at it terrified as it raced its blade like tail above its head and went to slash the human.

“Yakumo!” Teran shouted.


“Yakumo!” Serenity shouted.


“Yakumo!” Crystal shouted.

“No Yakumo!” Hyper Sago shouted.

“Sen, Rai, Estee, Yakumo!” Hyper Kutal shouted.

As they all watched helplessly what was going to happen next.


“Well this is going to be fun, I may not be able to kill you myself Yakumo but I can still watch you die.” Zafire laughed as she brought her blood dagger close to look at the new blood it had collected. Looking back at the screen she was about to see the Jimba tale makes contacted with Yakumo.

“What the heck.”


Yakumo opened her eyes when she didn't feel anything. Looking up Yakumo saw to her shock that Raven had taken the hit for her.


“No Raven!” Crystal shouted as she saw her brother fall to the floor. Yakumo ran up to him to see if he was ok but found that scar on his chest. As he decided not have his armor when he changed his cloths the slash did more damage then it should have.


The beast then soon started making its way over to where Yakumo and Raven where ready to stamp them to the ground.


“Raven wake up pleases wake up.” Yakumo begged as Raven eye closed and she could not drag him out the way.


“You keep away from them.” Hyper Sago shouted as he throws his blade with all his might. So that he could stop the beast before he crashed Yakumo and Raven with his foot. The blade spun around and hit one of the empty eye holes, to every one surprise Jimba cried out in pain stumbling back away from Yakumo and Raven.


“Sago that's it, that's this beast week spot.” Hyper Kutal cried out to the stunned Hyper Sago who could not believe what he just did.


“Then we attack the eyes.” Serenity said slashing her whip at the eyeless socket. Kutal jumped into the air and with all his strength on the same place where Serenity had hit.


Sago was going to do the finishing blow but Crystal stood in front of him spear in hand and flames in her eyes.


This is for hurting my twin brother. And kidnapping my little brother.” She as she throws her cape to the ground reviling her golden wings and the black dress she now wore. Jumping into the air she went start into a full head attack and hit the eye socket head on. A huge explosion then went off and when the dust settled Crystal stood there in the air holding the beast encard.


“Crystal are you ok?” Estee asked as she came out of her hiding place with her older brothers.

“Is Raven ok Yakumo?” Serenity asked the human who was kneeling next to Raven.

“Yah I'm fine it's just a scratch.” Raven slowly opened his eyes looking at the group with a smirk as he slowly got up. “Is Cosemist ok.” He asked as he looked around to see Teran carrying the girl over.


“Yah she just asleep. If we get this stuff whipped of off her she should be better in no time.” Teran said placing the young guardian on the floor.


“Well then we better get that cut cleaned up.” Yakumo said Raven was about to protest but saw the look on his old friend's faces and then his new. Raven then looked up to see he look on his sister face who was looking at the encard in her hand. Nodding Raven aloud Yakumo and Kutal to clean the wound and then put on a gray top. And the group had to stay there for the night so they could clean Cosemist up.


“I can't believe they beat Jimba, there getting more powerful.” Zafire spat as she walked up to her brother in the underground hall way.

“Your not going to fight them Zafire, we will just have to send someone else to kill the human and her friends.” Entra said in an emotionless voice as he looked at his sister. “They well get what is coming to them.”


“Fine but send umber he can take care off them.” Zafire laughed as she walked past Entra.

“You know how that pest Teran feels about him. You do have an evil mind don't you.”


“Only when it comes to what are master wants.”

Finely done I hope you like next chapter I'll get up as soon as I can.



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

edwardsgurl on October 24, 2005, 1:44:28 PM

edwardsgurl on
edwardsgurltotally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!