Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Teran fight

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 7 - Teran fight

Chapter 7 - Teran fight






Teran fight



Mushra lay on the table not moving, he was awake but his eyes wear close. He couldn't feel anything not when he moved a little or his heart beating, he didn't even know if he was breathing or not. Slowly opening his eyes Mushra could see the room he was in again nothing had changed except Mango had left. Mushra then started to try and get up but couldn't looking down Mushra saw that he was tide to the table.



“How are you feeling pest.” A voice said at the door in a sickening way. Turning his head Mushra could see a girl his age with purple eyes and black hair tide in a plat. She was wearing a dark black dress that went up to her knees with red bouts and she wore a dark blue cape.



“Who are you?” Mushra asked in no tone that surprised him he couldn't even feel his lips move.



But the girl didn't even notice she just glared at him. “You don't know how much I won't to see you dead.” The girl said as she started walking up to Mushra her purple eyes glaring at him. Reaching out she grabbed the Enterran by the neck and started the cut of his air supply. But she soon let go.



“Why did you do that?” Mushra asked her as she turned, but he said in same emotionless voice as before. As if she didn't start to strangle him.



“I did it because I felt like it Mushra. Oh and as you seem to have forgotten everything already, I might as well tell you my name, its Gem.” Gem said as she could care less but Mushra saw something in her eyes but it was only there for a breath second and then it was gone.



“What are you doing in here Gem?” Maygo asked all of a sudden being at the door way. Gem turned round with a little smirk on her face as she started to walk past Maygo.



“Nothing I was just leaving doc, I'm going to join in the fight with Umber.” Gem laughed leaving the room as Maygo looked at her with a glare. Mushra looked at the two there was something about Gem that he couldn't quite remember.



“I really hate that girl.” Maygo said to know one. “Well I think it's time for the second part, now.” Maygo said turning round to face Mushra she had a knife in her hands seeing this Mushra just looked, he didn't feel scared or afraid like he should do he just felt nothing.





“What's wrong Sago?” Yakumo asked as she looked at look on Sago face.



“Oh it's nothing.” Sago said trying not to worry Yakumo but it was no good as he saw that only made her worry more. “Ok it's just that I was thinking about what happened at the cave. If I hadn't of stopped you from going after Mushra this might not off happened. It's really all my fault this happened.” Sago whispered the last part in a low voice hiding his eyes so that Yakumo could not see the shame in them. Yakumo reached out her hand and patted Sago on the shoulder. But she knew that would not change how he felt because she had been feeling the same way.



“You know maybe if I had stepped in, maybe you might not off had that fight, I mean it was Sago trying help you and I just stood there.” Kutal come up to them to try and take the grief away from them by saying his own mistake but didn't know that it would make himself feel the same way.



“Ok I have had enough of you three always moaning.” Crystal all off a sudden appeared in front of the group holding up her staff to the group.



“Crystal don't scare them, there just trying to sort out how there feeling.” Teran said trying to make sure Crystal did not try and hurt them.



“Well I'm fed up of them saying all that happened in the past. If they won't someone to blame, blame the Cedrians and Lanancuras. If it wasn't for them Mushra would have never gave up his life as a celestial guardian, the human race would still exist living peacefully with Enterrans. And most of all we would all just be able to get on with our lives.” Crystal said with tears in her eyes as she rose into the sky not wanting to have to stay and chat.



“We should not ever have to think about or past mistakes. We should really look to the future. We have 8 days to stop Lanancuras save the world and Mushra. So if you keep speaking like that we will never get there in time.” Cosemist said bringing there attention away from the sad Crystal.



“She taking this really hard.” Yakumo said looking to every one in the group. Raven nodded his head. And Cosemist looked to the ground angered and ashamed. The kittens looked at the to the moth seemed sad.



“Are you keeping something else from us?” Sago asked as they looked at him.



“Wait one minute how do you know how long we need.” Kutal just noticing what Cosemist had said.



“It's because the eclipse is in 8 days.” Cosemist said in a annoyed tone of voice.



“What's so important about that?” Sen asked his brother next to him saying “Yah!”



“Wait Lanancuras is going to use the eclipse.” Serenity was shocked and but her hand over her mouth in shock. Raven eyes went big as he got an angry look and clinched his fists together drawing blood. Teran face just went pale white. And Crystal who heard it all anger was rising. The only ones that were not affected by this were Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and the kittens.



“Can you pleases explain, we don't know as much as you if you have forgotten that.” Kutal said as Cosemist turned to explain.



“Ok, when and eclipse happens in any part of the universe it can effect a celestial guardian. Buy transferring there life energy each other. The life energy for a celestial guardian is there celestial power. We called it a celestial bounding, its not really a bad thing or anything.” Cosemist said



“What do you mean not a bad thing, it sounds pretty bad to me.” Sago said interrupting the guardian for a minute.



“As I was saying, it's not a bad thing unless your forced into it. Me and Kai did a celestial Bounding where we became connected to each other for ever. But if Lanancuras force Mushra to do a celestial Bounding with him not knowing what it is, or with him not being in his Celestine form. Mushra soul will be trapped with in Lanancuras for ever seeing all the pain and suffering that he triad to prevent 500 years ago. Lanancuras would have got the ultimate revenge.”



“But Mushra is not a celestial guardian anymore how can it affect him?” Yakumo asked horrified at what she just heard. Teran was about to explain it when a rough and evil voice answered for him.



“It's because Mushra still has his celestial powers burred deep inside of him.”



They all turned to see someone standing on a rock in front of them he looked like he was in his early 30 and had green armour on him. His bright yellow eyes stood out amongst his pale white face and purple hair.



“Umber!” Teran glared at the new comer.



“Ah Teran I didn't know you would be here, when Entra and Zafire told me to come and destroy the human I never thought that I would run into you.” Umber laughed as Teran look got darker and darker.



“Come on move it.” Raven quickly said to the group.

“What about Teran.” Yakumo protected but Raven garbed her hand and flew in the air. While crystal took Sago and Cosemist took Kutal. Quickly grabbing the kittens Serenity followed.



“This is Teran fight not ours.” Crystal said holding onto Sago so he would not fall.





“So is the brat well, yet.” Zafire laughed as she came into the lab that Mushra had been in for the past 2 days.



“Almost just don't get him sick again.” Mango said not caring as she looked over her nails.



“So where is he?” Entra said walking in the room noticing that Mushra was not there. With not much effort Mango pointed to a door in the back of the lab.



“He needed to throw up after the second part so as if I was going to let him throw up in here. Oh and you can take him out of my sight as iv minded his leg and cut out the fever.” Mango looked up at the two wanting them just to take him so she would not ever have to see Mushra again. It taken most of her will power not to stab the boy to death when she had to cut out the fever.



Entra just walked over to the door and opened it to find sick all over the floor with Mushra barley able to stand. Going over and making sure that he didn't get any of the vomit on his boots Entra lifted up Mushra and started pushing him out the door, and out the lab, and down the corridor.



“So now what are you going to do to him as you can't torture him.” Mango asked Zafire before she left the room. Turning around Zafire gave a sly smirk oh there are other ways of torture that don't involve blood or pain that way.” Zafire laughed as she turned around and walked out the door. “Were going to mess around with his head.





“It's been along time Teran.” Umber laughed taking out his sword that was a demon blade and navy blue and red handle. Teran brought out his bow and arrows just glaring at his foe.



I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID UMBER.” Teran shouted as he shout an arrow at Umber who dogged it and smirked slashing his blade down at Teran, who dogged it and only got his cape hit.



“Is it me or have you gotten weaker over the years.” Umber laughed as Teran shout anther arrow at him but he missed again.

Umber then went to go and hit Teran over the head with the sword but Teran was able to block it with his bow. They were both court in a clash and nervier of them were gaining the advantage.



“I don't cheat in a fair battle.” Teran greeted his teeth as he pushed Umber of him and then kicked him in the face with his foot. After Teran attack Umber looked up and then started laughing. “What's so funny.”



“Oh you if that the best you have got to offer, you might as well go back home to shinzo.” Umber laughed and then continued his fight with Teran. Up above them the group had just heard what Umber said about shinzo.



“What did he mean about shinzo?” Yakumo asked as she held onto Raven so she would not fall. Serenity who was holding the kittens started to explain. “We didn't think it was important but Shinzo is anther name fir the Celestin realm.”



“You didn't think it was not important, don't you know that we have been looking for shinzo.” Kutal said as he started to wriggle about on Cosemist hands who was holding him with great difficulty.



“Well what do you find more important Mushra life or our home?” Raven said, they where all quite when they heard an explosion. Looking down they saw Teran smashed against some rocks bleeding on his arms. His cape had been ripped of to show that he was wearing a dark red top with black trouser. Her had fingerless gloves on a dark red boots with a design of a dragon on them that was yellow to stand out.



`Teran!” Yakumo shouted but e didn't seem to be listening as he glared at Umber who had manure scrapes on his arms and face.



“HA you where never any good now was you weakling, and your meant to be a celestial guardian.” Umber laughed but was then punched in the face by Teran as he jumped of the ground.



“I always hated you and I hate that laugh of yours even more.” Teran spat as he landed on the floor as Umber was getting up.



“You think your so smart but lets see how you go about with this.” Umber lunged at Teran who rolled out the way and then did a back flip into the air.



“Ha you missed you getting slow.”



“Am I.” Umber put his sword to the ground and brought it up with some of the dust that was on the floor into the air and into Teran eyes.



“Ahh I can't see.” Teran said as he tried to get the dust out of his eyes. Taking the advantage Umber jumped in the air and brought his sword down across Teran face slashing him across the nose drawing blood. Screaming out in pain Teran moved back still not able to see Teran could feel the warm blood coming down his face.



“Why don't we help him?” Sago asked as Crystal held onto him.



“This is Teran fight, don't worry he will win.” She said only hopping that she was right.





Ok sorry this chapter was late and short but today is the only time I'm going to have access to the internet until the Easter holidays are over. So I'm going to be starting the next chapter and I hoped that you liked this chapter have a great holiday.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment