Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Gem scheme

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 8 - Gem scheme

Chapter 8 - Gem scheme










Gem scheme



“So how dose it feel to die Teran. You're going to be the second celestial guardian ever to die.” Umber laughed as he punched Teran in the stomach and then in the face. All the time Teran could not block or doge.



“Teran getting beat down there.” Sen said in Serenity arms as she watched one of her best friends getting hurt.



“What is so important that you're going to let him fight on his own?” Kutal asked as Cosemist was finding it harder to hold the feline.



“It's what Umber did to Teran many many years ago.” Raven said looking down on the fight.



“What do you mean what did he do.” Yakumo asked.



“Umber destroyed the whole galaxy that Teran had to watch over and protect. He also found the one person Teran cared about more then life itself and killed her right in front of Teran.” Serenity said letting tears fall from her eyes. “Even thou we do not do revenged,

Umber had destroyed millions of lives and when Teran beats him he is going to finely get what he deserves.”



“That's if Teran can defeat Umber Serenity.” Crystal said looking at the Rage Teran was showing at Umber. He was blindly punching the Cedrian.





“That's it Teran keep using all your anger and hate. Your just going to make Umber more powerful.” Gem said looking down on battle and then looking at the Celestial guardians, her gaze fell onto Yakumo in Ravens arms. “I may of made a promise to Zafire that I wont destroy you but I'm going to make sure that you never see Mushra again.” Gem gave a little grin as her eyes then went down and focused on Cosemist who was holding onto Kutal.



“What is she doing here; well I guess I can have little bit of fun anyway.”







Teran punched Umber who grinned and punched Teran back who fell onto the ground with a broken nose. Umber then went to smash his hand into Teran head but Teran was able to doge it and Umber hand went right into the ground.



“Oh what's wrong Teran you still upset of what I did to Elector? How she begged for you to save her when I brought my sword down on her pretty little face.” Umber laughed he wanted to get Teran angry at him so that he could use that anger and turn it into his own power. “You Know Teran I made sure that She was the only one left in the Galaxy that you had to watch over. I made sure that she was alive when you came to help, and I made sure to kill her when you was there and could not even save her.”



I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.” Teran screamed going to hit Umber in the face, but Umber was able to doge it and kick Teran in the stomach.



Umber grabbed Teran by the throat and brought Teran up to eye level and with his free hand started to punch Teran in the face.





“Here we are brat your new room until the rest of your life, which will be for about 8 days.” Entra laughed as he pushed Mushra into a dark room and then slammed the door shut as Mushra hit the floor.



Looking around Mushra could see that it was the same room that he was first put into until he tried to fight Zafire and ended up getting his leg broken. The only thing different was that it was a lot warmer then it was last time and that there was a bed to sleep in.



“Why is this happening to me?” Mushra moaned to himself as he got up of the floor.



Because Mushra no one likes you they don't care about you.” A voice said out from no where.



“Wh.. what do you know. Who are you where are you.” Mushra started to look around for the source of the voice but he could not find it.



Why Mushra I'm you. Well the part of you that can see the truth about your so called friends.” The voice said but Mushra kept looking around the room.



“What do you mean so called friends.”



Well your friends Kutal the big fat cat you hang out with. Why he would give up all your lives just to get something to eat, and don't try to deny it you know I'm right.” The voice laughed from all the couners of the room.



“Your wrong Kutal would put his stomach on hold if his friends are in danger.” Mushra shouted turning around as he felt cold air on the back of his neck.



What about Sago a child hood friend that turned into a thief. You was wanted for receiving food by pretending to be a king. You know I bet it was Sago who turned you in wanting to make some quick money.”



“That's not true I didn't do that, and besides Sago was in fly town.” Mushra started to check the walls and see if anything was there.



What about Yakumo, she doesn't care about you, your just a child in her eyes one that should not do what he loves most and fight. She is properly glade that your gone now she doesn't have to worry about you carding any more Enterrans that try to kill her. You're better of with out them your better of alone like you have always been.”



Mushra stopped looking around the walls as he listened to last bit of what the voice had said. Clenching his hands into fists Mushra smashed one of the bricks in wall.



“Your wrong I'm better of with my friends and your not going to get to me like that. Your not going to mess with my head.”



Out side Mushra room Zafire was leaning against the door smiling wickedly to her self. Oh don't worry Mushra there are a lot more worse things we can do to you then just have a voice make you hate your friends. Entra was next to her with a distant look in his eyes.









Teran face was full of blood as Umber kept hitting him and laughing. And Teran was losing consensus and was slowly closing his eyes.



{Flash back}



“What's wrong Teran.” A young girl with blue eyes and short blond hair asked behind Teran.



“Nothing Star.” Teran said crossing his arms as he was looking out into space as a shooting star shot through the sky. But it didn't amaze him like it would for most people. Living for thousand of years he had seen many of them.



“You want to see her don't you, you want to see Elector.” Star said walking over to the guardian who looked at the sky.



“What how did you know.” Teran asked as he looked at one of his closest friends.



“It's written all over your face that you're in love with her.” Star laughed.



“Yah well I might have a little crash on her but.” Teran started to say moving a piss of stray hair out of his eyes.



“No buts just go and see her I'll cover for you.” Star said turning to leave. “Just make sure that your of the plaint before the sun rises. That's when first dates normally end.”



Teran was bright red at this. “What you know where not aloud on a planet unless it's really important.”



“Oh I know that but where do you think Mushra, Cosemist and Kai go to, play with meteors.” Star said leaving the room.



Teran thought about this for a minute and then jumped into the air heading to his galaxy. He finely got to Namboein the plaint that Elector lived on. Heading down he landed on the plaints surface were a young girl sat all alone on a rock out side by a lake.



“Elector!” Teran asked as the girl turned around to see him. She had pale green skin and gold eyes. Her hair neatly fell to her shoulders and was wearing a silk blue dress that went to the floor.



“Yes can I help you?” She answered in a soft voice while trying to see who it was. Teran slowly walked into the moon light so that she could see him. “Teran what are you doing here.”



“I came here to see you, because well I just wanted to see if you where ok after what happened.” Teran turned his head as he blushed.



“Well you saved my life and my home. But I'm still not sure on how you did it, or why you left all of a sudden.” Elector said sadly looking down to the ground.



“Elector if I tell you something, would you promise not to tell anyone else.” Teran asked turning to face the young girl in front of him. Nodding and saying that she promised Teran continued.



“Have you ever heard any story's about celestial beings and shinzo, and well all that junk.” Teran said trying to get the point





“Yes I know the story's ever since I was a little girl why.”



“It's because I'm a celestial being that watches over this galaxy. I'm not supposed to be here but I was.” Teran was saying until Elector went up to him and coved his mouth with her index finger.



“I won't tell anyone Teran.” Elector said taking his hand. She was shocked to hear about who Teran really was but she pushed it to the back of her head as they started to walk down the lake.



“Um Elector.” Teran started to say but she just smiled at him as they both walked under the stars and before the sun came up they both said there good byes as Teran made his way back to shinzo.



{End of flash back}



Teran slowly opened his eyes as Umber was about to punch him in the head again. Seeing the attack before it could hit Teran grabbed the fist an inch before it could hit him.



“What!” Umber shouted as Teran pushed him back.



“You're not gaining anymore strength from my anger.” Teran glared at Umber as he went to hit the Guardian in the head but missed as Teran dogged the attack.



“Yes Teran in control.” Raven said as he looked down as his best friend dogged the attack from Umber.



“What how did this happened, one minute he was getting his head bashed in now he is in control.” Kutal asked looking down.



“That's it I can't take it anymore Kutal you need to lose some wait I can't hold you anymore. So I'm going to put you down the battle should be over soon if it's not I'm getting involved if he likes it or not.” Cosemist said as she was holding on the feline with all her strength. Kutal was hurt at what she had said but he could understand why and pretend not to be. The four guardians started making there way to the ground.



“What, why are you not angry any more.” Umber lunged at Teran who dogged the attack again.



“Its because I remembered the best time with Elector I had. And as long as I have that memory you can never take my energy. Instead you're the one growing weaker.” Teran jumped in the air and kicked Umber in the head. Falling on the ground Umber looked up at the look on Teran face. It was blank with no emotion in it.



“You finally get what you deserve.” Teran said as he lifted his hands to Umber face. “NOVA BLAST.” In an instant where Umber was there was nothing but dust. Not even his encard survived the blast.



“Teran you did it.” Serenity shouted and running up to her friend. The rest all followed.



“I see your going to have anew scare.” Sago said looking at the slash on Teran noise. The blood was all dried but it was still bleeding a little bit.



“Yah but we wasted almost a day we should get going.” Teran said as he stood up strait but fell on his rear from the battle.



“I would rest if I were you guardian because when Lanancuras returns your going to need all the strength you need.” Gem appeared on a near by rock looking at the group.



“Gem what are you doing here.” Cosemist turned and saw the girl standing on the rock.



“Who are you.” Raven turned to the girl that looked at the group.



“Wait how do you know her and Raven doesn't.” Yakumo asked looking at Cosemist.



“Oh what none of them know about me?” Gem said her eye's glistering in the light of the setting sun.



“This is not funny out of are way now.” Sago got his blade out but Gem just looked at the water Enterran.



“Sago don't she a much Stronger then the Cedrian, then that beast and Umber, she might even be stronger then Zafire and Entra. You won't stand a chance at how your strength is now.” Cosemist grabbed hold of Sago arms to stop him from attacking.



“What she a Cedrian.” Teran asked surprised looking at her but soon fell over from the wounds he had got. Kutal quickly court the guardian before he hit the ground.



“Oh pour little guardian. I can't believe you had a hard time fighting that weakling Umber.” Gem laughed as she jumped of the rock onto the ground her purple eyes focusing on Yakumo and then on Cosemist. “Mushra soul well soon be lost forever and Lanancuras will soon return. But until then its going to be so much in destroying all of you one by one. And very soon Mushra is not going to care about any of you, especial you Yakumo.” Gem started laughing at there faces.



“You better not do anything to Mushra Gem, because if you do I'll kill you with my own hands.” Crystal shouted clenching her hands into fists and glaring at the girl.



“What's going on Cosemist?” Yakumo asked looking t the red eyed guardian who was breathing heavy.



“Gem has an ability to change how a person feels if they are mentally wounded.” Cosemist said not taking her eyes of Gem.



“What, leave my brother alone.” Crystal said getting worried about what she just heard.





“Oh don't worry there would be nothing more in the world of what I would like to do then that. But orders are orders and I guess I could make it a little fun. I'll be telling Mushra what a great time your having with out him good bye.” And with that Gem despaired into nothing.



“I don't like that girl she scary.” Estee whispered in a scared voice and bearing her head into Serenity's arms.



“Cosemist how do you know her.” Raven said walking up to the Guardian who fell to the floor. Teran who had regained some of his strength went to help her up.



“I know her because she tried to kill me Mushra and Kai when we went out of the celestial realm to explore.” Cosemist whispered Sago looked at her and Yakumo bent down eye leavel to her.



“Why did she try and kill you.”



“She wanted to become more powerful she wanted are celestial power and drained Kai of most of his. Mushra beat her and got Kai energy back but she started to attack him, she promised to ruin any happens he might ever have in the world and left.” Cosemist said holding onto Teran.



“Sorry but it seems that you got of easy there.” Kutal said looking at her but Cosemist shock her head.



“No Kutal we didn't, we never told anyone about her we didn't even know who she was. But a few years after that we meet her again and she hadn't changed a bit. We found out that she was a Celest and well she joined Lanancuras in hopes of killing Mushra. But Celest can not kill some one in there heart.” Cosemist said looking down on the ground.



“What do you mean some one in there heart she doesn't..” Yakumo was saying but could not bring her self to the last part having an feeling inside of her she never felt before.



“No it's when she promised to ruin Mushra life that's when, every promise she makes enters her heart. And she cannot kill Mushra because of that. But I would not put it past her to use matters of the heart so easily.” Cosemist said looking down. This confused the Human and Enterrans but the Guardians all new what Cosemist was talking about.



“She lays one finger on my baby brother she is dead.” Crystal started to shout her head of as Raven tried with all his might to make her stop.



Yakumo sat there thinking for a minute to her self. `what dose that mean. And why am I feeling this feeling it seems like hate or something. Me and Mushra are just friends aren't we.'





I am really sorry if this was confusing I will try and think of a better way with Gem and who she is it's just my mind went blank. (no surprise there) Any way haha Yakumo is starting to find out she has feeling for Mushra and he is going to get his mixed up. Now all I have to do is get started on the next chapter and I'll be happy so gatta go if you want to read more.








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

edwardsgurl on October 24, 2005, 2:09:53 PM

edwardsgurl on
edwardsgurlit rocks keep it up i want 2 c wat happens !

shinzolove on May 20, 2005, 12:45:11 PM

shinzolove on
shinzoloveThat was good, good ,good.But it is kinda sad that yakumo is now falling for mushra when mushra is haveing douts.