Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Twisted Heart

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 9 - Twisted Heart

Chapter 9 - Twisted Heart






Twisted heart





Mushra sat on the bed all alone in the dark room. There was nothing to do and no way out. A minute ago someone had given him some food but not a lot just dry bread and some water. He hadn't touched it figuring they won't him alive he was going to do all he could to make there lives hard.



“Oh Mushra you have got to eat, you don't want to get ill again now do you.”



Looking up Mushra could see Gem standing at the door her hair was no longer in a plat but tide into a pony tail.



“What do you care?” Mushra bitterly asked as he stood up, but before he could do anything else Gem had clicked her finger making black vines tie them selves around him.



“I'm not as stupid as every one else here is Mushra. I know very well that you well keep trying to fight your way out of here.” Gem started saying as she walked around him. “It's just your nature, Yakumo could never understand that.”



“You know nothing about me or Yakumo.” Mushra spat trying to break free.



“Oh really I have just been to see all you're friends.” Gem was now standing in front of Mushra. “They have new friends with them I'm sure that Zafire has told you about them.” Gem was enjoying seeing Mushra angry and trying his best to brake free and hit her.



“Yah and I don't believe that witch.” Mushra anger was rising that flames started to come around him.



“Careful Mushra you might burn some one.” Gem laughed but soon reached out her hand and started patting Mushra head. But every time her hand touched Mushra some black mist appeared but then went.



“Don't touch me.” Mushra bitterly said but found himself getting very tired.



“Oh but Mushra I'm here so you don't have to be alone anymore, Now that you found out the truth that Yakumo hates you. I can't believe that you put up with her for this long, what would have happened when you all reached Shinzo she would bring back the human race who would want to kill you all. She doesn't care about and never will she rather see your head on a stick.” Gem bitterly said as she grabbed hold of Mushra hair making him winch in pain at the sudden movement.



“Ah your lying..” Mushra said shacking with anger but feeling his eyelids growing ever so heavy. Gem just looked at him in the eyes finding this very amusing. “Yakumo would never want to see anyone hurt she cares about everyone and everything.”



“Then why are you still here.” Gem said in an none emotional voice that would slice daggers into the person with the coldest heart.



“Why are you still here and not with your so called friends, why haven't they come for you yet.” Gem words were carom and painful at the same time and Mushra couldn't help but listen to her.



“There having trouble getting here.” He whispered feeling for the first time in his life weak and helpless.



“Oh no Mushra you have got to stop believing in these lies you're telling yourself. There getting on with there lives, they know you're here but there to busy trying to rebuild the human race then to care about a weakling like you.” Gem grip got harder and the black mist stayed for longer.



“You're lying!” Mushra Screamed as he hyper formed and broke out of the black vines.



“Well done Mushra.” Gem smirked as she backed flipped out of harms way.



“What do you mean witch.” Mushra said getting ready to fight.



“You just showed me what makes your will power so strong. So now I'm going to brake your sprit and you will be completely helpless. Pleasant dreams.” Gem raised her hands into the air bringing the black mist back but it was thicker and bigger. When it finely cleared Mushra lay on the floor unconscious.



“This is going to be so much fun toying with your heart.” Gem said reaching down and taking the crown that was on Mushra forehead and turning it back into a jewel.



“Now that you no longer have this little thing to protect you.”





Yakumo was looking down at the ground not really thinking but just staring into space.



“I hope Yakumo is going to be ok she doesn't look so good.” Kutal asked looking at the human who eyes were shining as if she was going to cry.



“That's because of her heart.” Teran just whispered so Yakumo would not hear him going down to the Enterran.



“What is that suppose to mean.” Kutal looked at the guardian with a weird look. Sago and the twins looking at them weird as well.



“You mean Yakumo loves Mushra.” Estee said figuring what Teran meant. She happily on Serenity shoulder and had said it a little bit too loudly for the Guardians liking.



“Quite Estee.” Crystal whispered kinder harshly to the little kitten but Yakumo was not listening to them which made her give a sigh of relief. “I'm sorry Estee but we don't wont to tell Yakumo that.” Crystal apologised to the small kitten seeing her upset face.



“What do you mean you don't want to tell Yakumo?” Sago faced them.



“Yakumo and Mushra have a special bound together. One that if the Cedrians break can destroy them both and that is bad for the rest of us.” Cosemist said looking at the sun.



“So why don't you want to tell her.” Kutal asked.



“Because she has to figure it out on her own.” Raven said looking to the human.



“I guess were just going to have to trust you now aren't we?” Sago looked ahead he could see some ruins up ahead.



Yakumo just stared at the floor of Hakuba.



“Is everything ok Yakumo.” The Robot asked her looking concern for the human who just stayed silent. Hakuba looked down sad that Yakumo was not talking to him but he understood why thou.





“Lord Lanancuras here is the jewel that makes Mushra form into Mushrambo.” Gem said kneeling in front of the meteor.



“So that also formed as a protection around him so I would not know who he was. Yes I can no longer sense Mushrambo energy in him but Mushra own power.” Lanancuras told Gem who held the jewel in front of her master.




“It was also helping him to resist my power to twist his feelings but now he should be easy to brake.” Gem smirked just then Entra walked in.




“Yes what is it Entra.”
I got the special poison you asked for.” Entra kneeled before the meteor as Gem was.



“Well done Use it on the Enterrans and bring me there jewels.” Lanancuras told him. Standing up Entra bowed to show his respect and that he understood and left.




“I well go and twist Mushra heart and mind so he hates his friends and well have no hope of ever seeing his freedom again.” Gem bowed before leaving.




“What do you want Zafire?” Lanancuras asked sensing the teenage Cedrian.




“I am sorry
Lanancuras but I really want to destroy the Human Yakumo I was wondering why you haven't let me go to destroy her.” Zafire asked having hatred in her eyes as she said Yakumo name.



“Because I need you here the human will be taken care of but until I am realised you are to stay here.” Lanancuras voice was steady and a sort of thrill in it at the mention of his freedom. “but well done for weakening Yakumo Trust in Mushra and his in her.”



“Thank you my lord.” Zafire bowed and left her king to be on his own again.




Groining a little Mushra opened his eyes to see he was lying on the floor. He felt really weird for some reason hi
s head would not stop spinning. Bringing his hand to his head Mushra could feel that there was something missing.



My crown
he thought



“Awake are we?” Gem laughed in a cruel way standing in front of him. He just looked up at her clenching his hands into fists.




“Oh don't ached that way Mushra I'm just here to talk, you might as well get use to it your going to see a lot more of me.” Gem lifted Mushra chin up with her index finger.




“Don't touch me you witch.” Mushra knocked her hand away from him but this only made her laugh. “What's so funny?”




“It's just interesting seeing you angry, you have so much of it's interesting and it suits you.” Gem said getting up looking at his confused face. She had an evil glint in her eyes. “I understand you Mushra no one else dose, I understand your need to fight to prove that your better then everyone else. But Yakumo doesn't she twist your mind she corrupt you until your nothing but a useless worm, she doesn't care about you. It's just your power she wants.
Your friends are the same they don't care or they would have come by now emit it your alone and that's your destiny to be alone forever.” Gem told Mushra there was something in her voice saying this.



Mushra could feel his mind slipping into darkness he believed her. No he couldn't they were his friends they would come he had to keep telling himself this.




“Give it up Mushra no one cares about you. I'm telling you this because I understand you they would leave you her to rot while they go looking for there preaches Shinzo.” Gem
quickly said seeing Mushra eyes take A Haze look about them and to convince him more seeing that he was trying to fight. Gem kept eye contact on him not blinking, a smirk soon came to her face as she could no longer feel Mushra sprite fighting back.



“Your right.” Mushra said slowly and in a trance his eyes where hazed over. “They don't care about me. They never have. I'm all alone.”




Smiling at what she had done bent down to the broken Mushra. As he was now looking to the floor she lifted his chin with her index finger again so he was looking at her. “You hate them don't you?” Gem asked
drawing on all her power of changing a person feeling for the answer she was looking for.



“Yes!”






haha I am leaving it there for really that what I had planned for this chapter.












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoloAzume on June 4, 2005, 12:31:42 PM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeDO MORE! DANG IT, DO MORE!!!!!! *jumps out a window*