Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Cosemist Histroy

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 10 - Cosemist Histroy

Chapter 10 - Cosemist Histroy


Cosemist History

Cosemist was flying near Yakumo as they were getting closer to there gaol but at the same time so far away.


“Cosemist..” Yakumo started to say but cut her self off. Cosemist just looked at the human who had turned her gaze to the floor of Hakuba again.

“What is it Yakumo, if you have a question or something you need to talk about you should get it of your chest. Or else it is just going to waging you down in the future.” Cosemist said to Yakumo with a little bit of a sad tone.

“I'm sorry but why do you have red eyes none of the other Guardians do?” Yakumo asked looking at the female guardian who now had her head turned to the floor.

“Each of us guardians are different but we are also all the same.” Cosemist started to explain to Yakumo. “My family has red eyes and bluish hair all the time.” Cosemist pointed to her see crystal blue hair with a smile. But Yakumo could see it was forced on and was not true to how Cosemist was feeling.

For the next half an hour the journey was silent and no one was talking to anyone.

“Well we have been travailing all day how about we stop for something to eat.” Serenity said with a smile on her face she couldn't stand the quite and she figured that the Enterrans and Yakumo where properly hungry.

“Shouldn't we keep going Mushra counting on us?” Sago asked looking at Serenity who was flying in front of him and flying backwards.

“Yah but when we get there where going to have to fight are way through, and we can't be week when we get there or else we won't last 5 minutes.” Serenity turned around.

“Plus Mushra might not won't us to rescue him.” Teran said flying near them all only to get hit on the head by Crystal and Raven.

“Why say that, Teran?” Crystal screamed in his ear.

“Because of Gem might of all ready change his feelings.” Cosemist said looking down to the ground mentally hitting her self at thinking of the girl.

“That won't happen I know for a fact that Mushra won't listen to them.” Yakumo was crossed that they would think Mushra would believe that girl.

“He would, there is something in Gem's voice that can change someone.” Cosemist said.

“Well Mushra is stubborn so I agree with Yakumo.” Crystal said as she hit Teran in the head again before he could say anything, but he didn't have to.

“Yep that's because for some reason he took after you.” Raven laughed only to have Crystal come and bring out her staff and swing it down on Raven head but he brought out his sword to block the attack.

“Are them two always like this?” Kutal asked the kittens were finding it quite amusing. Yakumo and Sago just looked at the two guardians who where meant to be family but looked more like fierce enemy's.

With out even bothering to look up the remaining Guardians just said yes as if they where use to it. All of them except for Cosemist who was looking at them as if she had not seen it in years. It was then that Yakumo notice a Silver Star necklace around her neck.

Gem walked into the small room Mushra was in to make sure that he was still under her control. As she came in she could see Mushra eyes where still hazed over and was just staring of into space.

“What's wrong you board.” Gem laughed at seeing Mushra look over at her with his empty eyes. “Oh don't worry just a few more days now and then you're not going to have to worry about anything ever again.” Gem smirked as Mushra eyes got an angry look.

`Not that you know the truth anyway but I'm not aloud reveal anything from your stupid past.'

“Why do you keep coming to me? Why are you lot doing this to me?” Mushra asked in the trance tone that he had talked in earlier. Gem just rolled her eyes.

“Because it's easy too and we have to make sure that you don't try anything.” Zafire had walked into the room with a smirk on her face and walked up to Gem to whisper something into her ear.

Mushra was not really listening to them as his head was buzzing with all these different stuff that where not making sense. The only things that where making sense was a voice telling him that he was alone and nobody cared about him. When Mushra finely looked up it was no surprised that the Cedrian and the Celest had gone.

They all sat down by a small river as Kutal started cooking some food for every one. Serenity was helping as she had a keen interested in cooking. Crystal and Raven had gone on to arm wrestling as Yakumo had told them to stop there little battle they had only a few hours ago. Sago was getting some water and Teran was teaching the kittens some Celestial words in other words there language.

“Cosemist what's that necklace around your neck I haven't seen it before.” Yakumo asked as she walked up to the blue haired guardian.

“Oh this it's something I got along time ago.” Cosemist said looking down at the Silver Star. That was on a very fine chain. “If you want you can have it.”

“What me no it's yours, I couldn't.” Yakumo started to protest.

“It's ok Yakumo it stopped glowing for me a long time ago. So maybe you can have some luck with it.” Cosemist took of the necklace and gave it to Yakumo.

“Come on Yakumo the food is ready Cosemist you can try some if you would like,” Serenity shouted over at the two.

“If you cooked I would rather fly into Enterras sun.” Cosemist shouted back knowing full well the last time Serenity thought it would be fun to cook for people who did not need to eat.

“Don't worry I cooked it.” Kutal replied as he tasted to soup to see if it was done right.

“You cheated, you distracted me.” They could all hear Crystal shout as Raven was jumping in the air laughing.

“Uncle Kutal look what we learned.” Estee laughed running up to her uncle with her brother's following her. “Hersino means hello.”

“Oh and cratie means good bye.” Sen laughed getting his Uncles attention. Kutal looked at the two and smiled.

“Inhernto means moron or was it @$$.” Rai said looking confused as he tried to remember what the word meant.

“THAT'S NOT FUNNY INHERNTO! THERE JUST KITTENS YOUR NOT SURPOSE TO BE TEACHING THEM WORDS LIKE THAT.” Serenity shouted scaring the living daylights out of everyone. Kutal was giving him a very angry look and started shouting about he should not be teaching his family words like that.

“What the heck dose it really mean?” Sago asked coming back and hearing all the shouting.

“You don't won't to know. One it is very rude and two it is not very pleasant.” Crystal answered is a very calm voice.

“Then why do you say it?” Yakumo asked remembering them saying it loads of times before.

“Because it's just one of those things you say to someone annoying you all the time. It makes them shut up unless they really want to annoy you.” Raven answered.

“I guess we should eat.” Cosemist said picking up a bowl and began eating her soup. Everyone soon followed. But Teran was stuck eating some of Serenity's cooking.

“Cosemist!” Raven whispered to the girl as she ate.

She didn't turn to him or reply but opened her eye's abet and looked to him show that she listening.

“Is it ok if I speak to you abet when Yakumo and the Enterrans are asleep? Serenity, Teran and Crystal want to talk to you as well.” Raven asked still whispering. Cosemist somehow new what this was about and nodded. Unknown to the two of them Sago had heard there little conversation.

Mushra was alone in complete darkness it was dark and cold.

Hello!” Mushra shouted looking around trying to find someone. But no one answered instead the only thing he got was cry's for help. People screaming for the pain to stop. The seine around him slowly changed into fire with Enterrans running for there lives in fear. There where creatures killing all the Enterrans and taking great pride in doing so. Mushra could smell burnt flesh as some Enterrans ran into the fire hoping to getaway for the creatures but to no use as they just followed them into the fire and killed them there but not fully. They would leave before delivering the final blow that would kill them and let the fire finish them of.

Stop this I don't want to see this.” Mushra whispered to himself as he saw a mother running trying to protected her child. But one of the creatures came out of nowhere and grabbed the child off her.

Mushra could see it was a little boy only about 4 years old if not younger. He was screaming for his mum and she was trying to reach out to her son. But anther creature had come and grabbed her bye the hair. Mushra was frozen in place as he saw what the creatures did next. Right in front of the mother they ripped the boy in half. They let go of the mum who quickly grabbed her son's encard only to have the creature who had murdered her son smash his foot into her hands and started crashing her hand. As he did this the boy's encard started to rip in her hands.


Mushra could hear her crise and they scarred him they scarred him so much that he had to cover his ears. He closed his eyes not wanting to see the creatures make the mum take away the only thing that could bring her son back to her.


“STOP IT!” Mushra shouted as he opened his eyes. he was back in the room but he couldn't remember falling asleep. He realised that he was lying on the old bed. He found himself sweating and breathing really heavily and looking into the distance. His eyes where normal for a few minutes but then stock the haze look again.


“Ok Cosemist spill where were you all these years.” Raven asked his cape blowing in the cool night's air.

“I don't want to talk about it Raven.” Cosemist hissed in a threatening way.

“You Take off 6000 years ago with out a trace. You just got up and left leaving Kai when he most needed you.” Serenity voice was sad as she said Kai's name.

“I had my reason's ok.”

Sago Yakumo snuck behind a bush to hear what the Celestial guardians had to say. They told Kutal they would tell him about it when they got back but he couldn't come for obvious reasons.

“Kai was ill you were the only one he wanted with him, and after you left he only got worse. He fell a asleep 1500 years with out waking up.” Teran told her.

“I'm sorry ok but I had to leave I couldn't just stay there and see him in pain. No one was doing anything I hated it I had to leave.” Cosemist shouted tears were in her eyes as she said this.

“You know Kai was heart broken when he found out you left, that you left him after everything you both had gone through. He has never been the same since then and he has been waiting for you to return.” Crystal looked at the red eyed Guardian.

“I never meant to hurt Kai I love him and he is also one of my best friends. But I had personal reasons for living.” Cosemist whispered her gaze grow to the floor. Yakumo and Sago where trying to be very quite.

“What about Mushra, when he gave his life to stop Lanancuras.” Raven started seeing Cosemist look up at him. Sago and Yakumo where now paying very close attention.

“Yah what about it?” Cosemist asked quietly not in a horrible way but one of curries.

“You were his best friend and the only one he could not say good bye to.” Raven continued to say making Cosemist feel more low.

“Yah when I heard about I was shocked. But I couldn't do anything because it was too late.”

Sago and Yakumo both looked at each other. For three days to four days they had been travelling with the guardians and not once had they known that Cosemist left her home 6000 years ago or that she was Mushra best friend. Yakumo found it more shocking that she didn't feel jealous about Cosemist being Mushra best friend.

“When did you think they where going to tell us all this.” Sago whispered to Yakumo.

“Maybe when they got all this sorted out.” She whispered back.

“That's not good enough Cosemist what could be so important that you left Kai on his own, Mushra to give up his life, the galaxy you protect without a guardian.” Teran spat at the girl who was staring of into the distance.

“You want to know ok I'll tell you.”

Flashback

Cosemist stood there looking down into the pale face of her friend Kai. His normal tanned skin was now pale white. He had purple hair that was quite messy. He wasn't breathing but Cosemist knew he was not dead because guardians did not need to breath. Slowly Kai began to stir and opened his eye's to look at Cosemist with his dark purple eyes.

“Cosemist your still here.” He laughed in a rough voice looking up at her from the bed he was in.

“Yah don't worry Kai I'm not going anywhere.” Cosemist told him taking his hand. The star necklaces around her neck glowed a warm gold.

“You won't go well you. You won't leave me.” He asked or more like pleaded. She gave him a reassuring smile as he closed his eyes very tired.

“He hasn't changed has he?” Mushra asked walking into the room.

“No he hasn't.” Cosemist said not looking up at her friend. “All the time he is in pain I hate seeing him like this. He's hurting and there is nothing I can do to help ease the pain.”

“The only thing you can do is stay with him. That's all he wants, don't worry he well get better.” Mushra reassured her as he too looked down to see Kai face a deathly pale.

“hours later Cosemist still stood there next to Kai some Guardians had came into see if she and Kai was ok but none of them stayed long. Just then a new Guardian came in he had bright red eyes and shoulder length blue hair tide into a pony tail. Cosemist did not notice him come in because if she had she would of seen the evil smirk on his lips and evil look in his eye's.

“Your still here are you.” The new Guardian asked coming up to her and scaring Cosemist nearly to death.

“You scared me, but yah I'm still here I got to stay here with Kai he needs me.” Cosemist said looking to see the Guardian who did not have the evil around him but had a warm smile.

“You know there has to be something you can do to help him then just stay here and watch him suffer. There has got to be away for him to get better.” The Guardian started to walk around the room.

“If there was anything I could do to stop Kai pain I would you know that.” Cosemist said looking to the Guardian who had his back turned to her.

“Well there is something that could help him.”

“What. What is it I'll do anything just tell me.” Cosemist pleaded

“Well I have heard that some where in one of the far corners in space is a jewel that can cure anything, even a Celestial Guardian.”

“The far corners but that would take ages and I can't leave Kai.” Cosemist said eyes turning to the floor in a sad look.

“Well I won't mind watching your boyfriend. You go and look for jewel.”

“Are you sure, Lanancuras?” Cosemist asked.

“But of course what are older cousins meant to do.” Lanancuras said seeing Cosemist Face light up as she said good Bye to Kai and then Lanancuras. Before she left, as soon as Cosemist was out of the room Lanancuras got an evil smile back on his face.

“Two down a load more to go.” Lanancuras laughed looking down at Kai before leaving him on his own chuckling evilly to himself.

Years later.

“I have searched everywhere in this stupid corner of the unrevised and nothing. I wonder if Lanancuras was telling the truth, no he has too he's my cousin why would he lye to me.” Cosemist said to her self as she was in a bar.

“Hay Girl isn't it past your bedtime.” Some guy said coming up to Cosemist `he's was properly drunk. Or just insane.' Cosemist thought to herself.

“Nope I don't sleep.” Cosemist replied to him.

“Well you're a little young to be in here aren't ya.” He said Cosemist could smell the alcohol on his breath.

“Yah so I did the owner a favour.” Cosemist took anther a sip out of her water.

“Well what's your name then?”

“Cosemist!”

“That's good because I've been looking for you for sometime now.” The guy suddenly said taking Cosemist off guard as he smashed her into the table.

“What the heck did you do that for?” Cosemist shouted removing her cap to show her Celestial outfit.

“My King has told me to get rid of you. While he conquers the galaxy you protect.” The guy laughed as he went to grab Cosemist but she just rolled under him.

“Your King wants me dead ha. Well I'm a Celestial Guardian I don't die so easy plus I'm immortal.” Cosemist laughed as she grabbed the back of his neck and lifted him up over her head. “Now tell me who your King is?”

“I well not tell a stupid guardian like you who our king is.” The Guy spat at Cosemist making her throw him into the glass bottles. He stood up having glass cutting into his arms and chest blood was all over him and he was socked in beer.

“I'm going to ask you one more time who is your king.” Cosemist asked as the guy went to hit her. But she merely punched him in the gut and then grabbed his arm and twisted it around.

“You going to be a good little boy or am I going to have to hurt you.” Cosemist asked in a sarcastic way. But to show she was not lying she started twisting his arm around to the point of where it would be reaped out of the arm socket.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ok… ok my king is lord Lanancuras. The king of the Cedrians.” The guy screamed.

Cosemist dropped him looking in pure shock at what he had just said. “No that can't be true Lanancuras id my cousin a celestial guardian he would want anything hurt nothing.” She started muttering to her self the Cedrian took this opportunity to pull out a knife and stab Cosemist in the gut and slice her neck before running out the room. Cosemist fell to the floor her gold star necklaces slowly turning silver. The owner of the bar who had been hiding saw Cosemist on the floor and quickly grabbed her to get some medical help.

Some more years later.

Cosemist had been travelling to stop the Cedrians but not once had she ran into Lanancuras. While she was on a planet there was a festival going on.

“The Cedrians are finely gone there no more terror in the unnerves.” Some people where shouting.

“Excuses me what's going on.” Cosemist asked. She was wearing a blue tank top with a black skirt. Her boots went up to her knees and were also black. She had a dark blue cap to hide her wings.

“Don't you know child.” An old lady said sweetly to Cosemist who just stared at her confused. “The evil Cedrian King Lanancuras and the Cedrian army have been sealed away in a meteor for the rest of eternity.”

“When did this happen? What happened?” Cosemist asked looking to the lady who just smiled at her.

“The Celestial Guardians put a stop to his evil ways of course.”

“But that would mean one would have to give up there life.” Cosemist said quietly to herself trying to figure out what one of her friends would give up there life. A near by man who was hearing there conversation came up to them.

“That's true young girl.” The man said as he came up to the two. “I believe it was one called Mushra.” As the man said this he went off to join in with the party Cosemist stood there frozen in shock the old lady saw this and tried to comfort her.

“Don't worry dear this is a time to celebrate not to cry.” She said but she didn't know Cosemist was a celestial guardian and so could not understand why Cosemist was so upset.

`Mushra you can't have. You can't have died where guardians and guardians don't die.' Cosmist started thinking to herself as flashes of all the good times she had with Mushra past right through her head.

`This is all your fault Lanancuras. I hate you.'

I HATE YOU!” Cosmist shouted making everyone stare at her as she ran off.

End off flashback

“And that what happened.” Cosemist told them the Guardians stood there staring at her.

“Lanancuras is her cousin?” Sago said shocked as he looked at them from his hiding place.

“That's so sad, she been hurt a betrayed so many times.” Yakumo said thinking of the last part of Cosemist history.

“I'm sorry Cosemist I didn't think that Lanancuras tricked you and then tried to kill you.” Serenity said looking to the floor.

“Yah well you know now. And I think Lanancuras hurt Kai.” Cosemist told them.

“And now he is trying to hurt Mushra so we got to stop him once and for all.” Crystal said clenching her fists.

“I agree, but should we tell Yakumo, Sago and Kutal this.” Teran asked them.

“No not now they have to much to deal with. Well tell them later ok.” Raven told them all agreeing they started making there way back to the camp. Yakumo And Sago snuck back too and got there before them. But they did not get much sleep as they had to get up in 1 half hours.

“Treanch Wake up.” Entra shouted at a being in the cold dark corner of a room.

“Yessss what can I do for you.” Treanch hissed opening his yellow eyes.

“I want you to play around with the Human and the guardians bring me back the Enterrans jewels thou. Oh and use this poison on the Enterrans as well.” Entra said throwing the vile with the poison in it into the darkness for Treanch to catch.

“But of course.” Treanch started to laugh.

Done this chapter was to clear some things up about the Celestial Guardians. So I hope you like.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoloAzume on June 19, 2005, 10:31:17 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! More! ^___^

SoloAzume on June 19, 2005, 10:14:20 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeFINALLY! *reads*