Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Sprit still strong

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 11 - Sprit still strong

Chapter 11 - Sprit still strong


c

Sprit still strong







“I haven't seen you in a while dear brother. What have you been up to other then not letting me kill Yakumo?” Zafire came out off the shadows and leaned on the door that lead out off the room they were in. Entra looked to his younger sister and gave her an angry look.



“You had you're chance to kill that human before and you mucked it up. So I have sent Treanch to fight them.” Entra turned back to look at the charts he was reading.



“What ever I don't know why lord Lanancuras is going to all this trouble for the jewels. We already have Mushra so that I can't protect him any more” Zafire asked coming up to her brother.



“Lanancuras needs there jewels that combine into Mushrambo. That way they won't have a hyper form. That way they become weaker while Lanancuras becomes stronger.” Entra told his sister who was now leaning on the wall now playing with her hair.



“well I can't wait to see what that poison is going to do to the pussy cat and water wimp?”



“Don't worry sister you would like it a lot.” Entra got an evil glint in his eyes as his mouth curved into a smirk. “The guardians won't be able to save them Enterrans and then Yakumo will fall with all three off her guardians gone. And Mushra soul will belong to Lanancuras.”



“So that's our king's plan. I can't wait to destroy them Enterrans.” Zafire laughed leaving the room.











(((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))







“How is my least favourite person in the world? Have nice dreams.” Gem walked in to the dark room Mushra was in to see he was on the small bed. He was pale as if he had just seen a ghost and his eyes looked even more hazed over.



Mushra didn't move or even notice that she was there. Smirking to her self Gem started making her way towards the boy who lay on the bed. As soon as Gem was next to Mushra she bent down and started whispering words into his ear.



Mushra your life has always been tough for you. Everyone you have always cared about has turned there back on you. Even when you most needed them your hurting, you're in pain Mushra and no one cares. Everyone wants you dead. Now close you're eyes and dream this nightmare.” Gem finished standing back up with a very dark look in her eyes as Mushra's closed.



“Don't worry Mushra you're going to have a lot more torturer in you're future and all these entire dream I'm giving you will come true.” Gem said as she turned to leave but stopped before she got to the door. Turning around Gem looked at Mushra as if she could sense something. But after double checking she turned around and walked out off the room.







((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))







“How long is it tell we get to the meteor Raven?” Yakumo asked to the guardian. Raven looked at her trying to think of how long.



“About 4 days if we don't get attacked again. And that's with all the rests you lot need.” Raven said.



“Well that good because the eclipse is in 6 days. So the sooner we get there the better.” Kutal said driving a little faster.



“But the Cedrians are going to attack us. It's not like Lanancuras to let us come right in and ruin his freedom.” Serenity was sitting onto poof Hakuba board of flying. The kittens sat with her.



“Well as long as we get there in time I'll be happy.” Crystal was flouting near the floor. Everyone else agreed with Crystal and they all carried on their journey not aware that a being was watching them from the sky as it jumped to keep up with them.



((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



Mushra woke up again from one of the dreams. He was coved in cold sweat and was breathing more heavily. Mushra eyes came out off the trance look but once again they went back into it after a few minutes.



`Your sprit is still fighting my control. I guess it is much stronger then I thought. I'm going to have to stop this but how.' Gem thought as she stood in the corner of the room but teleported out next to Zafire who was in a room filled with dead plaints.



“What's wrong with you Maygo tell you to get lost again.” Zafire laughed at the Celest who sat down next to her.



“Mushra sprit is fighting back. My spell is not working on him and he will soon brake free off it. Even if I keep sending him images for his dreams he will break free.” Zafire anger rose as she picked up one off the dead flowers and crashed it in her hands.



“He still hates his friends so why don't you use that. Break the bound with Yakumo and you will break the brat.” Zafire laughed picking up the crashed plaint of the floor.



“There is only one way I know that bound will ever be broken but it's not like were aloud….” Gem started saying but Zafire interrupted her.



“I'm quite sure lord Lanancuras will let us, if we explain it to him but I have to get to Treanch to explain it, if our king lets us do this.” Zafire despaired to tell Lanancuras her plain while Gem just stood there in the room filed with dead plaints.



“If this plan dose not work I know anther one that would be just as good in destroying human bound in the stupid guardian Mushra.” Gem mouth curved in to a smirk and showed her fangs that not many people would notice.





(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((_)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



Sago and Kutal where both behind the group as Sago was telling Kutal what he heard that night.



“So Cosemist is Lanancuras cousin. Well I never would have guessed that.” Kutal said in a whisper so no one would hear him. But even thou Yakumo was talking to all the Guardians with random topics he still knew that they would be able to hear them so he tried to be as quite as possible.



“Yah and not there not telling us any of this how are we suppose to trust them. What else are they hiding from us?” Sago asked in annoyed voice.



“Well even thou they have not told us this, they might just simply have their own problems to sort out. I mean Crystal and Raven are Mushra sister and brother they don't won't anything to happen to him just as much as we do.” Kutal whispered his answer to Sago who just looked to the ground.



“I have know Mushra since we were little Kutal now I feel that I don't know him at all. It feels that we have just been court up in some mixed up game. Were all supposed to be helping Yakumo get to Shinzo but now. Now were not dealing with strong Enterrans but strong aliens that would properly destroy Enterra as soon as they get a chance.” Sago was still looking to the floor saying everything that he was feeling to Kutal who just nodded.



Up where Yakumo was she was asking them random questions so that Sago could tell Kutal what they heard last night.



“So um what's the Shinzo you live in like?” Yakumo asked the guardians.



“I is really wonderful as it is gold and silver it's what you would think was a palace but 40 times bigger. The gardens a huge filled with every follower in the universe.” Crystal started saying thinking back to all the wonderful plaints she had back home. Yakumo got a small smile on her face just thinking about it.



“The only problem is that it is always night time, we don't get a sunrise like on a planet it is just space we see. And from there we have to watch over the universe and make sure every thing is fine.” Teran told Yakumo in a sad voice.



“Oh so it must get pretty boring living there for ever.” Yakumo said looking down at the Silver Star necklace.





“It can but we do go out to explore and see new things.” Serenity smiled making the mood seem a little bit happier.





“Are celestial guardians born or well ……. You know what I mean.” Yakumo asked them as the question just popped into her head.



“Actually yes we have parents. They are immortal just like us but instead of looking like kids and staying the look of age of 12 or 13, there all looking the age of 18 the 19.” Teran laughed. Yakumo thought of this and then smiled as they all carried on there way in silence as Kutal and Sago came up to join them.





Raven all off a sudden started looking around feeling that something was wrong.



“What's wrong bro?” Crystal asked seeing her brother looking around.



“Something isn't right can't you feel it Crystal.”



“Yah I feel it now, we should worn the others.” Crystal replayed but before they could they could there was a sudden gust off wind as black smoke started coming out of the ground separating them from each other.





))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((







Yakumo opened her eyes to see that she was lying in a soft bed in a room filled with make up TV stereo with CD scatted every were. Really it was a room that any normal teenage girl would have.



“Where am I, were Sago Kutal and the kittens. Where are all the Guardians?” Yakumo started to wonder as she looked around the room not even noticing the door opening.



“Oh good you're up Yakumo. Don't forget you promised to help me out in the lab today.” Said a voice in a kind way. Turning around to see who it was Yakumo came face to face with.



“Dad!”



))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((





Sago woke up to find him self in a soft bed in a huge room made out of gold.



“Master Sago it is time to get.” A fish Enterran said wearing a butler outfit and standing at the door with a golden tray filled with delouses food.



“Um master Sago what do you mean. Where am I?” Sago asked looking at the Enterran to make sure he did not try anything funny.



“Why Master Sago you are the riches Enterran on all of Enterra. And I am you're servant. Now you breakfast is getting cold.” The Fish Enterran walked up to Sago and gave him the tray off food and then left the room. Sago was left there just looking at the food and thinking what the Enterran had just said.



))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((







“Uncle Kutal wake up wake up.” Kutal woke up to see the kittens jumping up and down on top of him.



“I'm up I'm up.” Kutal said looking at his ness and nephews.



“You promised us you would teach us how to fish today remember.” Estee laughed jumping of her uncle and tried getting him to sit up.



“I did!” Kutal asked in a sleepy voice



“Yes you did, mum says that you have to get up because she wants to get the picnic set up.” Rai laughed running off with Sen and Estee following him. At this Kutal was up right away and followed the kittens to see if they where right.



As soon as Kutal got to the kitchen he saw a slim cat Enterran wearing a light blue dress that went to the floor. She had a little bit of yellow fur that was longer on her head and would properly look like hair. Turning around to face Kutal she smiled at him.



“I see my lazy brother decides to get up and help now dose he.” She laughed while the kittens laughed at the table. With anther cat Enterran who was wearing a green jacket like Rai but was also wearing dark blue trousers. He was a light colour of yellow like Estee was instead of the darker yellow everyone else was, he also had brown strips going along his arms.



“What's wrong Kutal you look like you seen a ghost.” The male cat said. But Kutal just looked at his sister and brother in-law.



))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((







Teran awoke to a girl smiling down on him.



“Hi Teran I thought you said celestial Guardians don't need to sleep, but you have been asleep for about 3 hours.” The girl laughed.



“Elector, this can't be your dead I saw it.” Teran spoke fear and shock in his voice as he looked into Electors eyes.



“It sounds like you had a bad dream but it's over now.” Elector smiled at him and drew him into a warm hug. But Teran was still confused but soon returned the hug to Elector.





))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((





“Cosemist wake up pleases wake up.”



Cosemist slowly opened her eyes to see two dark purple ones looking back at her.



“Kai is that you.” Cosemist slowly said looking at him as he picked her up. Realising it was him Cosemist grabbed him into a hug and started crying. “I'm so sorry Kai that I left you pleases forgive I didn't mean to just get up and leave like that pleases forgive me.”



“What are you talking about Cosemist? You haven't left me you fell and hit your head and were out of it for a second, but you haven't left me.” Kai told her as he wiped away her tears. But she just looked at him confused before she grabbed him in anther hug.



)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((







“Raven… Yakumo anyone!” Crystal shouted out as she woke in a filled full of flowers.



“Who's Yakumo?”



Turning around Crystal came face to face with Zafarein an old friend of hers. He wore a celestial out fit being a celestial guardian. But his hair was dead white and was very messy. His eyes wore a light purple. Standing next to him was Star.



“What do you mean; she's the last human on Enterra.” Crystal anger started to rise as her friends should know this. And she did not like people playing tricks on her.



“What's Enterra? And why would this Yakumo be on Enterra instead of Earth.” Star asked coming up to her friend and put her hand on Crystal forehead.



“I'm fine. Where's Raven I need to talk to him.” Crystal pushed Star hand away and started walking inside of the golden building. Zafarein and Star started running to catch up with the fiery young Guardian.



“Raven in the main hall with Mushra.” Zafarein said making Crystal stop.







)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))







Raven opened his eyes the last thing he remembered was talking to Crystal and then nothing.



“Good to see you're finely awake. What you do bash your head on the floor or something.” Raven looked up to see Mushra with his hand out stretched to him.



“Mushra what are you doing here. What about the Cedrians what about …….” Raven started blabbering about as Mushra gave his brother a confused look.



“Raven what in the nebular realm are you talking about. You must off hit your head really hard if it made you this crazy.” Mushra laughed as he helped his brother up of the floor.



`was it all in my head.' Raven thought as he followed Mushra out side the main hall.





)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))





Serenity opened her eyes to see blacked mist every where the only thing she could see was the kittens.



“Serenity your awake, we were really worried.” Estee started to cry as she was scared.



“Do you know where we are Serenity and where our Uncle is.” Sen started to cry with Estee. That Serenity pulled them both into a hug to make them fell better.



“Where is every one else why are we the only ones here.” Rai asked tears in his eyes but he refused to let them fall, he had to be strong for his brother and sister.



“Yesss that isss what I would like to know to.” They all heard someone say. Quickly grabbing Rai Serenity stood up and started looking around to see were the person was.



“Show you're self Cedrian now.” Serenity demanded as she looked around her blue eyes not missing anything.



“Tell me way you where not affected by my ssspell. It should have taken your mindssss into a sstate where you get what you mosst want.” The Cedrian said in a hiss.



“Well what I most want is to know who you are.” Serenity smirked as she could tell that the Cedrian was getting angry.



“Foolish child I am not a mere being that you should be joking with, I can make you're worst fears come to life by the power Lord Lanancuras gave me.”



“Sounds fun, well then you let my friend go and I'll see if you're really as strong as you say you are.” Serenity was still smirking as she put down the kittens and brought out her wipe.



“Fine if your greatest desire can not destroy you. I will and take great take pleaser in doing so.” Serenity quickly turned around seeing two yellow eyes coming at her.







)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))







“Dad what are you doing here. Where are the Enterrans Sago Kutal the kittens.” Yakumo started asking her father who looked at her confused.



“Yakumo what's wrong you don't look to good where you sleeping ok. It seems as if you had a very bad dream.” Daigo Tatsuro said putting his hand to Yakumo forehead to have sure she didn't have a fever.



“No Dad I'm ok. Maybe it was just a dream.” Yakumo said looking at the ground.



“Well ok you should hurry up and have breakfast. You promised to help me in the lab remember.” Daigo said leaving the room.



“It can't have been a dream could it.” Yakumo went to get up and went to the bathroom at the end of the room. Inside she went to the sink to wash her face with the cold water. After splashing the water a few times on her face she went to grab a towel to dry her self off. As Yakumo did this she got a breath look in the mirror. Not believing what she saw she went up to the mirror tracing he fingers over her left eye were the scare Zafire gave her was.





)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))





“Master Sago is there anything I could get you.” The fish Enterran said as Sago went to explore the mansion he was in.



“Well yes I was wondering where the front door was. I would like to get some fresh air.” Sago said very posh as he liked being rich.



“Well the treasure room is that way, if you are wondering.” The fish Enterran said leaving the in the other direction he had just pointed to Sago.



“Yes well I think I well go there later but right now I would like to go out side.” Sago started talking normally.



“Your dinner will be ready at noon sir.” The fish Enterran said as if he hadn't heard Sago. Sago just watched as the fish Enterran went round the corner.



“What on Enterra is going on here? What ever it is I have to find out maybe Kutal will know?” Sago said to himself before stopping.



“Wait a minute where is Kutal and Yakumo. What about the Guardians something is up and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.” Sago started running down the corridor.



As Sago came to the end he found himself in the main hall and right in front of him was the front door. Quickly running to it Sago tried to open it but found that it was locked.



“I am sorry sir but we can not allow you to leave.” Sago turned around to see the fish Enterran with a load of other Enterrans that where the maids, cooks, gardener and many more.



“And why can't you let me leave?” Sago asked as he tride to find his blade but it was not there.



“My lord Lanancuras wants you Jewel that Allows you to transform into Mushrambo.” The Enterran said before he and all the other Enterrans started to Advance onto the Water Enterran.







)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))







“Kutal here have some more cake.” The Female cat said handing the over size cat some more cake.



“No it is ok Renie, I am quite full.” Kutal said as he looked at all the food. He wasn't really full but he was trying to figure out what was going on even if it meant not eating.



“Don't be foolish Kutal you need to keep you're strength up now eat.” Renie said in a forceful way as she pushed the cake into Kutal.



“Yah you know how Renie is when it comes to her cooking Kutal.” The male cat laughed but Kutal got an angry look on his face.



“Yes I know how my sister is when it comes to her cooking Hirent, I also know that she is always telling to go on a diet and is always taking the food away from me. And that was before you both died 3years ago.” Kutal got up looking at them both.



“What are you talking about Kutal. Did you eat something that dose not agree with you, before you went to sleep last night.” Renie laughed but soon shut up see the look in Kutals eyes.



“Who are you, are you a Cedrian.” Kutal asked looking at them both.



“what on Enterra is a Cedrian Kutal, I think that you should have a lye down or something.” Hirent said as he got up.



“I want to know what is going on right now.” Kutal demanded taking a step back as the two soon got evil looks on there face, then something stabbed him in the leg looking down he could see Estee with the same look but holding a needle that was now in his leg.





)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))





Teran and Elector were still hugging.



“What's wrong Teran it seems that you haven't seen me in ages.” Elector said breaking out off the hug.



“I haven't Elector and well I'm just so happy to see you.” Teran said as he looked into her eyes. But he soon broke the gaze as he felt something was not right.



“What's wrong Teran?” Elector asked turning his head to her hers.



“Something is not right with you. Your meant to be dead I saw it and yet here you are. What's going on Elector tell me.” Teran said he could feel the air grow cold. But he grabbed hold off Electors arms as if pleading for her to tell him.



“How can I say no to a face like that.” Elector said in a sweet way but had an evil smile on her face. This made Teran let go and step back from her. “My lord Lanancuras doses not want you or any of the others in your little group stop him from becoming free. And I'm going to make sure you don't interfere.” Elector all of a sudden lunged at Teran as if she was going to claw his eyes out.





)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))







“Mushra, Mushra pleases you can't let them mess with you're head you have to fight it please.” Mushra heard a voice calling out to him in the distance he could see Yakumo.



“Why should I listen to you. I'm just a kid if you forgotten.” Mushra shouted out in hate.



“Mushra pleases listen to me, if you listen to them you will have a fate worst then death. You will forever be in pain and see suffering. You're my best friend and I don't want you hurt.” Yakumo said as she walked up to him.



“Stay away Yakumo I hate you leave me alone.” Mushra Shouted from where he was standing but Yakumo still came towards him.



“Mushra don't listen with you're head listen with your heart.” Yakumo said there were tears in her eyes.



“Stay away you're to busy trying to find your presses Shinzo to care about me.” Mushra clenched his fists.



“Mushra I'm not looking for Shinzo right now. I'm not going there with out you, remember you made me a promise that we would go together.” Yakumo was now in front off him and gently touched his shoulder she could feel him shacking. He didn't know what to do.



“No this is just a trick I'm all alone no one cares about me no one ever has.” Mushra started to shake his head the voice where back and he started to tremble.



“Mushra don't listen to the voices listen to you're heart.” Yakumo said as she grabbed him into a tight hug so he couldn't push her away.



LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU HATE ME, EVERY ONE HATES ME, I'M ALL ALONE.” Mushra screamed as he was able to get out off the hug and punch Yakumo. He then grabbed his head he couldn't stand the voices in it.



Yakumo looked up but didn't bother to see if her cheek was ok. Instead she quickly stood up of the floor and grabbed Mushra in anther hug but he pushed her away her away and kicked her in the ribs breaking at least one or two. But she just ignored it and grabbed him again.



“Why won't you just go away?” Mushra asked he felt like crying but he wasn't going to show weakness.



“Because you're my friend and you're in pain. I'm not going to leave you like this, I know it hurts but I'm right here with you Mushra I'm always with you. And I promises that I'm going to get you out off here.” Yakumo said as she held Mushra. He was still trying to struggle but he couldn't anymore he was trembling so much that he collapsed onto Yakumo who was holding him as his legs could not support his wait.



There are too many voices.” Mushra whispered as his hands got tighter to his head and started to draw blood.



“Don't listen to them Mushra, don't listen to anyone. Just listen to what's in your heart.” Yakumo quietly whispered to him as she kneeled down still holding Mushra but took his hands away form his head.



“I can't there are too many of them it hurts.” Mushra closed his eyes but opened them when he felt something wet on his cheek. Looking up with blank eyes he notices that his head was resting on Yakumo shoulder and that she was crying.



“I'm sorry Mushra pleases forgive me.” Yakumo whispered looking down into his blank eyes that once held a strong sprit. “Because off me you've been hurt. But pleases I'm here with you I am always with you.”



“I know Yakumo I'm sorry that I hurt you.” Mushra whispered just load enough for Yakumo to hear him. He turned his head to the floor so he didn't have to see the red cheek of where he had punched her.



“Mushra!” Yakumo said drawing away from the hug. Their was blood on her shoulder where Mushra head was resting.



“I'm tiered I feel like I haven't slept in days.” Mushra said his eyes where growing heavy. Yakumo smiled a little letting Mushra rest his head on her shoulder again.



“You can rest now Mushra. I'll be their as soon as I can just hold out a little bit more.” Yakumo said closing her eyes.



“I don't you hate you Yakumo.” Mushra said before his eyes closed fully.



Mushra opened his eyes to see he was back in the room. His head was hurting with all the mixed up voices.



“No I can't listen to them I have to listen to my heart.” Mushra said as he grabbed his head. He tried focuses his mind but the voices just kept getting louder. Mushra eyes where going to be hazed over like before when they stopped and went back to normal but soon went hazed over before they went back to normal.



“Their not…. going to get me…. that easy. I'm stronger…. and they would never be able to break my…. sprite.” Mushra said trying to concentrate but was finding it hard. But when Mushra said the last bit the voice stopped and Mushra stood up.



“And now I'm getting out off here and going back to my friends and Yakumo.” Mushra said his eyes back to normal and his sprit still strong.












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinzolove on June 26, 2005, 10:14:42 AM

shinzolove on
shinzolovei wounder how your planing to end the story.
it would be really cool if at the end mushra and yakumo say i love you.

shinzolove on June 26, 2005, 10:11:58 AM

shinzolove on
shinzolovehey wheres the story i have been waiting for.