Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Fighting you're greatist desire

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 12 - Fighting you're greatist desire

Chapter 12 - Fighting you're greatist desire






Fighting you're greatest desire





“You can not win guardian. You're too week.” Treanch laughed but still hid in the shadows. Serenity looked around for the next hit he was about to do. Hearing some noise above her Serenity quickly moved to the her right and wiped her wipe at him. Serenity could tell that she was able to hit him as he screamed in pain.



“No one getssss away with hurting me and livessss.” Treanch hissed at her his Yellow eyes glowing in the dark. Treanch then went and grabbed Serenity around the neck and pushed her to the floor. His dark claws started strangle her.



“You think…. by choc…king me you can…. win.” Serenity could not help but laugh as she pretended to not be able to breath.



“Yessss ssssoon there will be one lesssss guardian to appossse Lanancurassss.” Treanch started to strangle her even more.



“Oh no Serenity!” The kittens all called out seeing that their friend getting hurt.



“Just tell… what… you did to… my friends.” Serenity had to try hard not to smile.



“If it isss sssso important to you. Their trapped in their greatessst desssire. where they will be trapped until they are desssstroyed.” Treanch laughed as Serenity started to pretend to be trying to get the last breaths of air. Not that Treanch new that.



“Well I'm done then.” Serenity started laughing as she kicked Treanch off her and punched him in the face. Removing her cape you could see that she was wearing a lilac dress that just stopped before it got to her knees their was black ropes tide around her waist loosely to form a belt even thou the dress was pretty tight. The she also had black ankle boots on.



“You were pretending to dye.” Trench said in disbelief as Serenity stood their her golden wings standing out as she had a calm smile on her face.



“Yep I was thinking off taking up acting. But now I think I don't have too.” Serenity laughed as the kittens just looked at her in confusion. “Didn't Lanancuras ever tell you, guardians don't need to breath.”



“Well your still going to dye.” Treanch lunged at Serenity again and hit her in the face and then kicked her in the stomach. Before Treanch could kick her again Serenity flipped over him but still not being able to see him except for the yellow eyes he kicked her in the back making her fly over to where the kittens are.



“Serenity are you ok.” Rai asked as he looked at Serenity who was getting up off the floor.



“No Rai I'm not ok, I can't see him except for his eyes. But I can see you three perfectly fine. He must be able to blend in with the shadows, and if that is so I don't know how I'm going to beat him.” Serenity said trying to look round for the Cedrian. Only to be hurt bye Trench as he kicked her in the back off the neck.



“Now tell me why are you fighting me instead of you're greatest desire.” Treanch asked still wanting to know why.



“I don't now, maybe I don't have one.” Serenity said as she went to punch him but Treanch closed his eyes so that Serenity did not now where he was and stopped only to be hit in her right arm.



“We got to help Serenity.” Rai said turning to his brother and sister.



“Yah but what can we do.” Sen said looking to the fight to see Serenity get hit in the head or at least it looked like she got hit in the head.



“But Sen if we don't help we would never see uncle Kutal again.” Estee said.



“Maybe we can tell Serenity when we see the eyes.” Rai said looking to see the yellow eyes behind her. “Look out Serenity he's behind you.” Serenity turned round and punched him across the void they where in.



“Thanks for the help.” Serenity said to the kittens as they cheered for their friend.











“Kai are you ok.” Cosemist asked looking into Kai eyes.



“yah of cause I am. But to tell you the truth I'm more worried about you Cosemist.” Kai said as he looked back at Cosemist. Their was something in his voice that she did not quite trust.



“Yah and why would you be worried about me.” Cosemist asked taking a step back. But Kai only took a step closer towards her.



“Because Cosemist you're my friend and…” Kai gently put his hand under her check but for some reason now his touch felt ice cold. “Lanancuras wants you dead.” Cosemist eyes widen and was just able to doge Kai attack with his blade. But the attack had hit her across the stomach and she could feel the warm blood.



“You're not Kai, who are you.” Cosemist demanded as she saw Kai get ready for the next attack. His blade was sort of an arm blade and could be attached to his gloves. It was Silvia with dark green vines going around but they did not go anywhere near the sharpest part of the blade. On his other arm he had a blade the exact same.



“What do you mean Cosemist it's me Kai.” He gave her a fake smile before he throw a energy blast at the red eye guardian who had to jump into the air not to get hit.



“You're not the Kai I Know!”



“Yah well you left me. You left me when I most needed you. So now I'm going to destroy you.” Kai shouted as he jumped into the air and started to fight Cosemist by punching her in the face. Kai then quickly slashed her left arm with his blade making it useless for Cosemist to fight with as the blood started pouring out off the wound. Kai was about to kick Cosemist but she was fast and shot an energy blast at Kai to get him away from her or at least get some distance.



But it did not last for long as Kai came at her again and went to punch Cosemist in the face but she ducked under the punch and then punched Kai under the chin. As Kai stumbled back Cosemist went to get her sword out but found it was not there. She didn't have time to think much on the subject as Kai came back and pinned her against the floor. Kai was now sitting on stop off Cosemist so she could not kick him off. Kai blades where at her neck and pressed against it so that blood was coming out off it.



“So Cosemist how dose it feel to feel pain.” Kai laughed as his blades glowed. Cosemist all felt her skin burning in pain and could not help but scream out. “That's it Cosemist scream at the pain because it is the last thing you will ever feel.”









“You said they would be in here Star.” Crystal turned to look around but found her self all alone. There was no one their in the hall except her.



“Star…Zafarein!” Crystal started walking around trying to find someone to help her when something wet came out off nowhere and wrapped itself around Crystal neck.



“Well, well if it isn't Crystal. I was hoping to find Yakumo but I guess you will have to do.” Zafire came out off the shadows behind Crystal holding the wet cloth.



“What are you doing here, where is my brother.” Crystal head butted Zafire to stop the Cedrian from trying to chock her. Crystal then jumped into the air and brought out her staff and was ready in a battle stance.



“You're brother is just fine, you should now that were not allowed hurt the brat or else Lanancuras won't be able to use the eclipse to get free.” Zafire said but Crystal anger was rising. “So instead we've been messing with his head.” At this Crystal pushed herself forward and started an all out attack on Zafire. Zafire was trying to doge the fiery tempered Guardian but was not doing very good as Crystal hits kept hitting her in the eyes.



“You better release my brother or else we'll go into round two, and I won't be so nice.” Crystal was starting to calm down now at seeing Zafire in pain and on the floor beaten and helpless.



“Why do you even care about that brat? He doesn't even now you, you're brother died along time ago Crystal. And just so happens to be reborn as an Enterran.” Zafire started saying but soon coughed up some blood from were Crystal had punched her in the rib cage. Not to mention she had a busted lip.



“Because he is my brother, and as an older sister I have to look out for him.” Crystal said as she kicked Zafire back down and brought her staff down into Zafire gut.



“You're not much off a sister and you're not much off a friend.” Zafire laughed as she brought her hands up and took the staff out off her stomach and then kicked Crystal in the back off the head. Zafire then got up very easy even though her body was all twisted. “You're not much of anything.” The Cedrian then ran forward surprising fast with her dagger out and stabbed it into Crystal chest where she fell unconscious at the dagger effect.



“Don't worry guardian Lanancuras wants to kill you himself, I just needed you're blood which I have now. So its time I get Ravens and then kill Yakumo.” Zafire laughed as she kicked Crystal over at the stain glass window and into the thorn bushes out side.







“Mushra what's going on?” Raven asked as he looked to see his brother walking into one of the rooms on the far end off the corridor. As raven followed Mushra he was getting a very uneasy feeling.



“I'll go and find Crystal.” Mushra told Raven when Raven was in the room. It was small and not that much room in it the walls were a pale green.



“Mushra, What's going on here?” Raven asked again but Mushra just ignored him and when to leave the room. Seeing this Raven went and grabbed Mushra arm.



“Let go Raven.”



“Not until you tell me what is going on here.” Raven grip got tighter and Mushra turned to face him eyes built with rage and anger.



“Let go.” Mushra shouted as he punched Raven in the face. Behind Raven appeared Star and Zafarein who both grabbed hold off the guardians arm when Mushra went up to him and punched his brother in the face. “I did warn you, now you're going to get hurt.”



“You're not Mushra.” Raven said as Mushra punched him in the gut and Star and Zafarein grip got tighter and started to draw blood. And crack a few bones.



“Why say that bro.” Mushra had an evil glint in his eyes as he looked at his older brother. Just then all off them heard the braking off glass this was Raven chance. He bent down and made Star and Zafarein bash head he then kicked Mushra in the gut as he ran out off the room. He knew Mushra Star and Zafarein were coming after so Raven started using his wings to make himself ran faster. He was soon out side and could see a broken window and in the thorn bushes was Crystal.



“Crystal no.” Raven ran up to her to see that she was covered in scratches thanks to the thorns. But she had a stab wound on her chest.



“Don't worry she's still alive.” Raven turned around to see Zafire and behind her was Mushra, Star and Zafarein.



“What did you do to her, were are we.” Raven demanded and gently put his twin sister down.



“Easy I used the Blade of blood to put her to sleep.” Zafire started to say twisting her dagger around her fingers. This was making Raven mad. “And as for where you are. This is a place that you get to have you're greatest desire, you're and Crystal just happen the be the same thing.” Zafire looked to Mushra who came forward with out much off a word and stood next to the Cedrian. His eyes where blank.



“You both want you're dear brother back.” At this she grabbed the back off his neck and started burning it with her hand. Raven anger past its point as he went to go and hit Zafire but she had let go off Mushra who went and punched Raven in the Jaw almost braking it. “Oh yah did I forget to mention that you're greatest desire kills you here.”



Raven was not listening to her he was to busy fighting Mushra and losing.











Yakumo looked out her door to see if the cost was clear. Seeing that no one was there Yakumo started making her way to the exit.



“Yakumo where are you going?” Daigo asked coming up behind his daughter who looked at him with fear in her eyes. “Yakumo is their something wrong. You look scared.”



“Oh no I guess I'm just a little bit tiered, that's all.” Yakumo lied as she looked into her fathers eyes. their was something in them that she could see but she did not trust them.



“Really well we have work to do in the lab.” Daigo said as he started walking off down the corridor. Yakumo followed wanting to know what was going on but not ask him. She new that he was not her father deep down but anther part of her was telling her that he was her father.



As they walled down the corridor Yakumo saw her father turn to look at her and give her a little bit off a smile. But when his head turned back around he had an evil smirk. They where finally at the lab and Daigo told Yakumo to go and work in the corner where the lab was most dirty.



“Yakumo can you pleases clean up that section off the lab.” Daigo asked as Yakumo smiled and went to clean it up.



`I have got to get out off here and save Mushra.' Yakumo thought as her hands found something on the table. Picking it up Yakumo could see that it was a pies of broken glass, lifting it up Yakumo was able to see the scare again and Daigo coming up behind her with a knife. At the shock Yakumo was only able to do one thing and one thing only and that was turn around and throw the broken glass at Daigo face and run. She could hear his cry off pain but that did not stop her running she had to get out and find her friends. Quickly turning a corner Yakumo came into a dead end. It was then she heard laughter behind her, turning round Yakumo came face to face with her father once more. She felt scared and sad at the same time. Scared that her dad was going to kill her and sad that she had hurt him as blood was coming out off his right eye at where she had thrown the glass and he had to rip it out.



“Dad, why are you doing this?” Yakumo asked tears were in her eyes as she looked into the mad look in Daigo eye.



“Because lord Lanancuras see you as a threat and wants you dead. But don't worry Yakumo you will see me in the after life.” Daigo laughed as he held a sharp knife in his hands. Yakumo backed up until she was against the wall.



“Why dose Lanancuras want me dead.” Yakumo asked she knew this guy was not her father but she thought she could get some information out of him while she looked for a way out off this mess.



“Easy you are the last human on Enterra and plan on bringing back the human race.” Daigo started saying while Yakumo was looking around. “That will ruin Lanancuras plans on destroying Enterra and while you're alive that just won't do.” Daigo took a step forward making Yakumo back up even further against the wall.



“What have you lot done to Mushra.” Yakumo asked seeing that he was getting ready to stab her.



“We have done nothing to that brat.” Daigo started saying and giving a little bit off a sign of relief. “But I would not get my hopes up.” Yakumo looked at the being that looked like her father. “We may not be able to hurt that Celestial brat because physically, but we can still hurt him mentally.” Yakumo felt anger rise inside off her.



“Why do this to innocent people. Why do this to Mushra that was a long time ago.” Yakumo shouted as Daigo moved forward to her again but stopped.



“Why do you care about people that want to kill you?” Daigo asked getting ready to strike.



“Because every life counts for something.” Yakumo whispered turning her gazer to the floor thinking off her real father. Daigo just snorted before he lunged for knife ready to plunge into Yakumo delicate flesh when there was a bright flash and Daigo felt himself fly backwards in pain and agony. Yakumo looked up to see his cry's off pain and then looked down to see the star necklace was glowing gold.



“What … what happened.” Yakumo asked looking to see Daigo disappear into nothing. The gold glow on the star necklace had also vanished and Yakumo felt drained off energy.





The fish Enterran and the other Enterrans had a firm grip on Sago so that he could not get away.



“You're not getting my Jewel.” Sago said throw clenched teeth as he looked at the fish Enterran.



“You don't have a chose.” Sago looked to see Entra standing their with a needle in his hands. His dark eyes glared at Sago.



“What are you doing here.” Sago asked steel having his teeth clenched.



“I like to make sure that my plans are accomplished, and nothing goes wrong.” Entra said in a board tone but did not turn his gaze anywhere else.



“You Cedrians wont get away with this.” Sago said but one off the Enterrans punched Sago in the gut knocking the wind out of him. Taking the opportunity Entra shoved the needle into Sago neck and injected the fluid into Sago blood stream.



“Ahh what did you just put into me.” Sago said as the Enterra pushed him to the ground.



“Oh I think you will like it.” Entra said with a sickening grin on his face. “It's going to burn up you're encard. You're friend Kutal has also had this stuff injected into him.” At this Sago started feeling is insides start to burn wanting the pain to stop Sago grabbed his side to stop the pain.



Entra just laughed at seeing the Enterran in pain. The Enterrans around Entra were fading in and out with blank look on their faces and Sago could feel his life slipping away.







“What did you just do to me?” Kutal asked looking at Estee who was fading in and out now.



“It's a poison that will kill you for the inside out. So hold still while we take you jewel.” Renie said her hand outstretched to Kutals forehead.



“EYE OF THE LION!” Kutal screamed as he hyper formed but this only made the pain worse.



“I wouldn't hyper form if I were you Kutal it would only make the pain worse, but I guess it is a little bit late for that now.” Hirent laughed as he punched Hyper Kutal in the face.



The Kittens all jumped on their uncle to stop him from moving and defend himself. Because they looked like Sen, Rai and Estee Hyper Kutal was not going to hurt them even thou he know they where not the kittens.



Hirent went and punched Hyper Kutal in the face and then kicked him in the gut and then punched him in the face again with a few hits to the chest. When he was going to punch Hyper Kutal again but his hand went right throw him. Hyper Kutal could see that they were fading and that it was only when he felt the pain of the poison.



`If I can time this just right.” Hyper Kutal thought as the pain of the poison was following through his blood. Hirent went to punch Hyper Kutal again when the kittens where fading out. This gave Hyper Kutal the time what he wanted and that was to get out off the kittens grip with out hurting them and to block Hirent punch.



“What!” Hirent said when Hyper Kutal stabbed his sharp claws into Hirent Stomach and carding him in to a black encard.



“You may have defeated the shadow of Hirent but you won't defeat me the shadow of Renie.” Renie shouted as the kittens vanished from sight and Renie transformed into a giant shadow.



“Oh great!” Hyper Kutal muttered under his breath as he dogged an attack from the shadow Renie.









“Oh no Serenity.” The kittens al shouted seeing Serenity get hit in the back of the head.



“You think that you can defeat me guardian. You're friendssss are dying one by one and you're to bussssy fighting me. Don't you want to save them.” Treanch asked as he went to hit Serenity in the back but she tock to the air and used her wipe to get hold of his arm before she spun him around and throwing him.



“I know my friends can look after them selves.” Serenity answered looking around when Sen shouted out that he was behind her giving Serenity a chance to punch the Cedrian in the face and what she heard she had broken his nose.



“You can not win.” Treanch went to hit Serenity again but the kittens had warned her of his bright yellow eyes and so she was able to doge him and attack him. Getting annoyed at the kittens always warning Serenity off his attacks Treanch powered up an energy ball and fired it at the kittens which instantly knocked them out. Serenity got an angry look on her face at seeing the kittens knocked out cold but was knocked to the floor bashing her head and getting a large cut just above her right eye in which the blood was coming out of.



“Now to sssee what you dessssire mosssst.” Treanch laughed as he pinned Serenity to the ground and started looking deep with in her blue eyes that were now slightly turning green. In them Treanch could see all the things that most people would want but that was not she wanted. He could see that their was nothing that she wanted but other people to be happy. This was making Treanch sick to his stomach. Serenity was just able to get a hold of what he was trying to find out when she kicked him of off her.



“Sssso there issss nothing you dessssire.” Treanch laughed making Serenity wonder what he had found out. Turning her head she could still see that the kittens were still out cold.



“What are you laughing about.” Serenity shouted looking around fore anything yellow.



“I know ssssomething about you. You may not have a dessssire but you care for ssssomeone more then every one elsssse.” Serenity could hear Treanch laugh, she knew what he was talking about and did not like it. She liked to hide her deepest secrets and not let anyone know until she felt like it was right and now this Cedrian new one of her deepest secrets.



“Quite you know nothing.”



“Oh but I do guardian, I do.”



“….”



“That'sss right you're lossst for wordsss you don't know what to sssay do you. Well what will Raven sssay when he findsss out you, one hissss bessst friendsss hasss a crusssh on him.” Treanch laughed as someone came out of the darkness.



“Raven” Serenity whispered as Raven came up to her in his celestial form.



“So you've had a crush on me ha. What makes you think I would like you in that way.” Raven shouted in Serenity face making her take a step back Treanch was laughing at seeing the hurt on Serenity face. Raven went to hit Serenity in the face will her mind was distracted. But Serenity saw it coming and blocked it with her own punch and then kicked Raven away form her breaking his rib cage and disappearing into the darkness.



“What why would you hurt ssssomeone you care about.” Treanch asked in disbelief that serenity had actually attacked the shadow Raven.



“Because that's not Raven he would never say anything like that to anyone.” Serenity said probably.

`He won't say anything like that to anyone, except for Crystal.'



“Then I will kill you my self.”



“Serenity above you.” Kittens all shouted at the black haired guardian after just waking up. Looking up Serenity had an angry look on her face as she looked into the yellow eye. Raising her hands into the air Serenity shouted out her best attack after making sure that their was now way for Treanch to escape.



HEALING LIGHT!



The whole area lit up in a blinding light braking throw the darkness and shining down on every thing it torches while healing them. But for Treanch it was not healing him for the light was killing him and for the first time Serenity and the kittens got a good look at the Cedrian.



He was all skin and bones and was a dark Gray and had a long black bone tail. He had dragon claws for hands and feet. He had a fork tong and sharp fangs with his yellow eyes. But that was all they saw the light became too bright and the only thing you could hear was Treanch screams off pain.





Cosemist looked in to Kai's eyes as he pressed his blades further into her neck.



“Now you're going to be the second guardian to die.” Kai laughed



“I don't think so.” Crystal said as she used her celestial power to nock Kai of off her.



“You're dead and I mean it.” Kai shouted as he and started slashing at Cosemist with his blade. Cosemist kept ducking and avoiding them but she knew that she could not keep this up for long as her arm was killing her. But then a bright light came out off no where and her arm felt good like it was being healed. Cosemist then looked up to see Kai screaming in pain as the light hit him. Even thou Cosemist knew that it was not the Kai she knew she still felt sad as he turned into a shadow and vanished in the light.



“Kai...”



“It's Cosemist.” Looking over Cosemist could just see throe the light that it was the kittens.







“Stop this now Elector I'm not going to fight you, even if you're not the real Elector.” Teran said as Elector sharp nails dug into his skin.



“You're weak Teran always have been.”



“What… no one calls me weak.” Teran said as he grabbed both off Elector's hands and kicked her of off him but held onto her hands as he twisted them around breaking the arms.



“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”



“What's wrong I thought I was weak.” Teran said sarcastically but then got a worried look on his face when he looked at Elector and the limp arms. They had blood coming down them and was falling onto floor.



“Just finish me off.” Elector whispered as she looked at Teran hate in her eyes.



“Just tell me who you are.” Teran asked walking up to her and keeping his guard up.



“Fine… I'm not the Elector you knew but a shadow off her. I was created from you're greatest desire which is to have you're beloved Elector back, but with one defence. Instead of having the love for you she had I have hate so I can destroy you.” Elector finished as she hissed in pain she knew that she could not fight with two broken arms.



“Ok so you're really a shadow of the real Elector. What about my friends what has become of them.” Teran asked looking at shadow Elector give him a glare that could kill.



“Their in their own desire, hopefully getting killed.” Shadow Elector smirked but soon felt a jolt of pain go throw her arms. Seeing the shadow form just give up all hope and pain made Teran feel sorry for her but what she had just said made him smirk.



“One more question before I end you're suffering.”



“And that would be.” Shadow Elector was now standing up but cursing that fact that the dress she was wearing was not made for battle.



“Why go to all this trouble.”



“Because Lord Lanancuras wants the Enterrans jewels to become more powerful, the human destroyed. So all in all their properly dead by now.” Shadow Elector was smirking now as she saw the angry look on Teran face but he was able to hold his anger in.



“Now I'll end you're suffering.” Teran raised his hands an inch away from Electors face and a small energy ball formed. He could she that the light was hurting the shadow so he made it brighter but very fast so that she would not be in pain. When the light had gone their was nothing left off the shadow and Teran was their on his own.



`even if she wasn't the real Elector I really wish that it was not me that had killed her. She was a part of me my desire to have Elector back and I killed her.' Teran though feeling empty inside when a blinding flash of light came out of no where. Closing his eyes he could feel his body being healed from the sratches the shadow Elector had cursed him.



“Teran!” Turning around Teran came face to face with Cosemist and behind her was the kittens.





Sago looked up as Entra reached out to take his jewel.



“Hydro Power.”



“What you should not be able to hyper form.” Entra said shocked that Hyper Sago was able to hyper form with the poison in his blood.



“Yah well you're going down.” Hyper Sago said as he punched Entra in the face and then used his water power to card all the water Enterrans. He then turned his sight back to Entra but the pain suddenly came back making Sago fall over and grabbing his sides.



“So you thought that you could defeat me. Ha you only court me off guard with you're hyper form. Now you will dye water Enterran.” Entra lifted his hand filled with dark energy when his black eye glowed yellow he stopped.



Hyper Sago with the pain gone took this moment to hit Entra with his Hydro power knocking the Cedrian over.



`Serenity it ruining my plan to destroy the Enterrans, I didn't know she had a healing attack.' Entra thought as he got off the ground having to doge the next attack from Hyper Sago. Entra then got up and slammed his fist into hyper Sago face knocking the Hyper Enterran down.



Entra eyes then flashed yellow again. Growling Entra gaze grew to hyper Sago who was standing again glaring at him before he went in on the attack. Before Hyper Sago could punch Entra in the face the Cedrian had grabbed his arm and twisted it around. He then brought his hand up to Sago forehead and used his powers to take Sago jewel. Sago returning to his normal form could feel the poisen far worse now.



“Good by water Enterran it was fun while it lasted. But it seems I'm going to have to kill you my self.” Entra said his face was blank with no emotion. Sago looked up at him trying to see throe the pain when he felt a soft glow come out off no where and it felt soothing.



`where is this light coming from?'



Sago had his eyes closed going with the light he could feel all the pain leave his body.



“Sago!” opening his eyes Sago saw Cosemist Teran and the kittens.



“What, what happened where did this light come from.” Sago asked looking around.



“This is Serenity healing light.” Teran told Sago as he helped him up.



“It heals anything and destroys darkness.” Cosemist said moving her arm that had been slashed by the shadow off Kai but was now healed.



“Sago have you seen our uncle.” The kittens all asked as they ran up to Sago.



“No but I had a run in with Entra.” Sago said bitterly.



“What Entra why the heck would he be in you're desire.” Teran asked.



“He poisoned me to destroy my encard and took my jewel that lets me hyper form.



“HE DID WHAT!” Cosemist and Teran both shouted.



“Why would that snack be after the jewels.” Cosemist asked.



“Their going after Kutal as well.” Teran all of a sudden said remembering what shadow elector had told him.



“What you gotta help or uncle Kutal.” Estee said running up to them.



“We can't, not here Serenity has to Finnish her move until then we have to wait for every one else to get here.” Cosemist told them trying not to let the kittens get too scared.



“Well I'm not just going to stand here and wait while Yakumo and Kutal are in danger.” Sago said walking off but Teran grabbed his arm.



“I know you don't trust us still. But we don't want Kutal and Yakumo to get hurt.” Teran let go off Sago arm. “and if you have forgotten but Crystal and Raven are still somewhere in that messed up reality too.”











Ok here is the next chapter sorry if it is crap but I think I'm coming down with writers block or something. I had to makeup this chapter as I went along. So I'm sorry if the next chapter takes longer to update.




















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoloAzume on June 14, 2006, 4:32:54 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeI havent read this in like, foreva! and u already have 4 whole new chaps?! *claps* T____T i wanna write like this.