Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Escape

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 13 - Escape

Chapter 13 - Escape


Escape





Mushra was looking around the room for anyway out but so far he had only found the door.



“Great I'm going to have to wait for one of them thing's to come in here.” Mushra said looking at the steel door. Deciding their was nothing else to do he went to look around the bed to see if their was anything he could use as a weapon their.



“Up all ready I see, I hope you had horrible nightmares.” Mushra heard a voice behind him that he knew all to well. Turning around he could see Gem standing their she looked the way he had first seen her but with one difference she was holding his staff.



“That's mien.” Mushra heard himself shouting in anger.



“Yah I know I thought I might test it out.” Gem laughed looking at Mushra in hatred.



“You're not getting out off here you know, you're never going to be free again.” Gem said in a calm voice as she walked closer bringing the blade out of the staff.



“What you going to do stab me, I've figured out you can't hurt me or else you would have left me ill.” Mushra laughed as he saw anger flash over Gem face making it go dark.



“So you do have brains but that won't save you from you're fate.” Gem said going to click her fingers to have the black vines grab Mushra.



“I'm not going too escape theirs no point there is no way out off here. Plus were am I going to go my friend don't want me.” Mushra said as he decided not to use his fists in getting out off this mess. Gem was looking at him for a minute to see if he was lying or not. She finale but her hand down but never took her eyes of him.



“I see that you're also getting common sense.” Gem said looking at the staff again before looking at Mushra. He just stood their trying to think what to say next to try and distracted her so he could get out off there.



“I know you're lying Mushra.” Gem said not turning her eyes too the staff again. Mushra jumped in surprise as Gem laughed.



“I've looked into you're mind Mushra, I knew my spell would not last long, as long as you remember Yakumo.” Gem said Yakumo name as if it was venom that made Mushra angry.



“And don't think of attacking me Mushra you don't stand a chance now you can't hyper form.” This got Mushra surprised but he was also angry as he went to hit her but Gem just merle smirked as she jumped out of the way. Turning to look behind him Mushra could see that Gem was just toying with him.



“Feeling slow are we.” Gem laughed lifting Mushra staff so he could see what she was going to do. With little effort Gem snapped the staff into two.



“What's wrong you sad.” Gem laughed but she didn't see Mushra rushing at her until it was too late and his fist made contact with her cheek. Flying at the door Gem smashed into it leading Mushra to his only way out. Not bothering to calm down Mushra ran out the door and down the corridor. Gem had only just got up her cheek red from where Mushra had punched her when she realized that Mushra had escaped.



&&&&&&&&



Yakumo slowly opened her eyes and looked around she was still in the lab but it was a lot darker.



“I must have fallen asleep.” Yakumo said to her self looking down at the Silver Star around her neck.



`Was that the glow Cosemist was telling me about?'



Standing up Yakumo started sawing a little but then was able to stand steady. As Yakumo started walking down the corridor she could see a dark door up ahead and for some reason she knew she had to get their.



$$$$$$$$$$$$$



Hyper Kutal backed away from the shadow Renie his sword ready, behind him stood anther shadow sensing it Hyper Kutal turned around to face Entra who looked a little beat up and really pissed of.



“There is no where to run.” Shadow Renie laughed as she went to smash her clawed hand at him but Hyper Kutal was able to doge in time. But Shadow Renie brought her other hand down smashing it into Kutal and into the ground. The lion Enterran was trying to push the huge hand off him but too no use as it was too big and shadow Renie was to strong the only thing showing of Kutal was his head.



Entra walked forward so that his hand was in front of Kutal head. Their was a soft green glow in witch Kutal was in complete pain and he poison started going throw his vanes again.



“Now Shadow Renie make sure you kill him before Serenity attack gets you.” Entra said as he stood up and kicked Kutal in the face. The feline was about to pass out but had heard what Entra said.



The Renie lifted her hand and was about to smash it down on to Kutal as Entra disappeared. But the large cat was able to roll out off the way. This made Kutal head become very dizzy that he wanted to throw up.



“You can't win pussy cat.” The shadow said but Kutal was able to hide behind a rock so that shadow Renie hit that instead. Shadow Renie getting mad with Kutal started screaming and lashing out at anything that got in her way. Kutal was trying his best to get away from the claws but it was not working the poison was getting worse that Kutal was finding it hard to stand. Plus there were less and less stuff for him to hide behind.



As soon as there was nothing else to hide behind shadow Renie grinded but you could not see as everything had gotten so dark.



“No where to run now.”



Kutal just stood there; he was too tiered to run. Shadow Renie brought her hand up and was about to bring it down on the Enterran but a bright light came out of no where and started to surround the two of them healing Kutal and destroying the shadow.



“NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN I HAVN'T COMPLETED MY MISSION.”



Kutal had his eyes close but he could hear the screaming. He could feel his body healing and the poison going. When he opened his eyes he was greeted by the sight of Sen, Rai and Estee jumping on him.



“Uncle Kutal we were so worried.” They all cried as they hugged there uncle.



“You're ok.” Kutal said looking at them in the eyes to make sure that they where ok.



“Kutal what happened.” Sago asked coming up to his friend who was hugging his family.



“I was in a fight and lost my jewel that allows me to hyper form.” Kutal said looking at the look on Sago face knowing the same thing happened to him. “Where Yakumo?”





“She not here yet, neither are Raven and Crystal.” Cosemist said as she stood next to Teran who was looking at Serenity.



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



Mushra ran down the corridors trying to find the way out twice he had came to a dead end.



“Where the flipping exit in this place?” Mushra shouted as he punched the wall. Looking around Mushra started going the way he came as he walked along the darken corridor he could hear voices coming from the turn he didn't take before. Slowly walking up to it he looked around the corner to see two rock solders talking.



“Why doesn't lord Lanancuras kill that brat I mean he's going to be free soon isn't he.” One of the rock cedrian's said to the other as he they stopped walking.



“Because
our lord wants to get out now and that brat is the only way he can become free again. You know that the celestial en-card that imprisoned Lanancuras still powerful and Lanancuras used most of his energy to free a lot of us cedrian's to capture Mushra.” The other golem said going to walk off again. The first just stood their.



“Then why doesn't he at least touchier him.”




“He is you dim wit lord Lanancuras has ordered to touchier Mushra through his mind. Make him think that his friends don't care about him. Heck he thinks that their not coming to save him.” The golem started to laugh while Mushra took this all in he was getting angry.




`So they are coming to save me, and these losers have been tricking me and turning me against my friends, against Yakumo.'




“So doesn't know about Crystal and Raven?” the first Golem asked
but resized a hit from the second.



`Crystal…Raven why do those names feel familiar?' Mushra started trying to think where he had heard them before but couldn't.



“Of course not if he knew about them too celestial brats it would ruin Lanancuras plan. He could remember his past and can awaken the celestial power he has.” Mushra head shot up at the word power.




“You two what are you doing standing around talking.” A dark voice said it was female. Looking more around the courner Mushra was able to see that she was wearing a Yellow and red outfit. She had some kind of crown on her head that pulled back her
curly yellow gold hair. Her cold green eyes looked into the too golems.



“La… La… Lunaria! When did you get free from the meteor?” The first Golem said in fear as he started walking backwards.




“That is none of you're
business. Mushra has escaped and you too are standing around her talking.” Lunaria said as she waved her hand destroying the two Cedrian's in one blow. “Completely useless.”



Mushra started trying to back away but he was going back into the dead end. Their was no way he could get past Lunaria with out her seeing him and with out his hyper form he
wouldn't stand a chance.



“Well if it isn't Mushra.” Mushra
heard a voice behind him say turning around he came face to face with a silver and purple cedrian. Grabbing Mushra by the arm the silver cedrian lifted the boy up.



“We'll we'll you found him Lanancuras will be happy with you… Eilis” Lunaria said standing in front of the two. Mushra could feel Eilis starting to crush his arm and had to bit his tong to stop from screaming out in pain.



“If you break his arm you're going to have to fix it.” Lunaria said seeing the pain on Mushra face. Eilis just merely dropped him to the ground.




“So what did you hear of what them too morons where talking about.” Lunaria asked as she new what they were talking a
bout but needed to know how much Mushra had heard. Mushra just sat their rubbing his arm at where were Eilis was crushing it. Getting angry with Mushra not answering Eilis grabbed him by the hair and lifted him up.



“If you won't answer us then you'll answer to Lanancuras.” Gem said as she appeared.




$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$






Theirs no point in fighting Raven you're just going to lose.” Zafire laughed as Raven got kicked in the head by the shadow Mushra kicked him in the stomach making him hit the thorn bushes in witch Crystal had hit earlier. Standing up Raven was covered in blood Crystal still lay motionless on the floor.



“Not until you
release my real brother and Crystal wakes up.” Raven said standing up straight and spitting out blood. Zafire just stood their shacking her head.



“You're brother died 500 years ago. When are you going to accept that.” Zafire eye's glowed so that the shadow star would hit Raven in the face
knocking him back into the thorns that sliced into his skin.



“But he can become a guardian can't he.” Zafire said bringing out her blood blade. Raven just had to doge a kick that the shadow
Mushra did.



“Shut up you witch.” Raven shouted at Zafire his anger rising.



“Temper temper Raven, you know what's going to be so funny.” Zafire paused for a moment stopping the attack on him as she walked forward. “Mushra doesn't even know who you to are
, he thinks everyone hates him, and that's the way he is going to die.” Zafire started laughing at making the guardian angry she just loved getting on peoples nerves. Raven went to go and punch her but at this in a swift moment Zafire was able to stab him in the gut with the blood blade. Raven went whole body stopped as he fell unconscious on the floor.



“And that makes too.” Zafire smirked as she turned around a door appeared out of nowhere. `What's this?'






The door slowly opened and out came Yakumo looking pale and tired.



Well, well this is my lucky day I'm going to get to kill the last Human.” Zafire couldn't help grinning at Yakumo surprised look.



“Wh… what are you doing here.”
Yakumo asked her eyes soon looked to see the blade that Zafire was holding. She then looked to see Raven with cuts all over him lying unconscious on the floor Crystal only a few feet away on the same state. “What have you done to them.”



“That's easy they got the full force of my blood dagger, AND NOW SO ARE YOU.” Zafire shouted going to stab Yakumo with the dagger.
But Yakumo ran out of the way only to run into a white haired Celestial guardian. Seeing his blank eyes she new he was not a real guardian like the person before was not her real father. Zafarein went to hit her but moving back out off the way Yakumo was grabbed by Star.



“You can't win here Yakumo not when I have Crystal and Ravens greatest desirers on my side.” Zafire laughed that she none of them notice Crystal hand move a little.



Yakumo started trying to struggle but was too tired. Looking up Yakumo could see anther celestial guardian the same colored hair as Raven and Crystal and wearing celestial armor.




“Mushra!” Yakumo whispered at seeing Mushra true form.




“And now
human you're going to die.” Zafire was not paying attention to what was going on behind as her walked up to Yakumo going to stab her right in the face with her blade.



“CELESTIAL FIRE!”




Turning around Zafire could see gold fire coming at her and burning her.




The shadow of Star let go of Yakumo letting her see Crystal up with Raven they had both combined the powers. But the daggers affect was still there and they fell back to the floor passed out. Yakumo went to run to them but was blocked by the Shadow Mushra. His blank eyes stared into her watery one's that were filling up with tears.




“So this is you're true form.” Yakumo said she knew this was not the real Mushra but it still made her heart ach at seeing how he really looked like.




The Shadow Mushra went to hit her but Yakumo just stood their.



“I'm not going to fight you. Just pleases let us go, let Mushra go.” Yakumo asked looking into the soulless eyes of that Mushra.
But he didn't listen he hit Yakumo in the face making come down her lip. Zafarein joined in breaking a few ribs and making her fall face first into the dirt. Zafire was back too but the shadow star was gone.



“them little brats. Too much sprite is what they have they never give up. But don't worry.” Zafire laughed turning her attention to Yakumo and started stamping her foot down on Yakumo face. “Theirs no one to save you now.” Zafire was about to smash her hand down into the passed out Yakumo face when all off a sudden a bright light came out of nowhere shining down on every thing and destroying the shadow forms of Mushra and Zafarein.




“What's going on here.” Zafire shouted looking down she could see
Yakumo wounds healing.



Zafire we have to get out of here before Serenity's attack kills us.” Entra said grabbing his sisters arm and disappearing.



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&




Yakumo woke in a lash green field surrounded by Kutal Sago and the Kittens. Sitting up Yakumo looked at them all but noticing that there was something different with Kutal and Sago.




“Where are the jewels that was on you're helmet and forehead?”




“The Cedrian's tock
them we can't Hyper form now.” Sago answered helping Yakumo up.



“It's a good thing Serenity's attack got to you in time, you almost died.” Kutal said Yakumo just looked at him.




“What do you mean?”




“Well what ever you're greatest desire was almost killed you. Serenity has a light healing attack that destroys the desire and healed you.” Kutal answered.




Turning around Yakumo could see the Guardians standing a little bit away giving them some space. But Serenity was different instead of her calm and peaceful blue eyes she now had green ones.




“You're ok we see.” Teran said walking closer the other guardians also.



“What happened to Serenity eyes?” Yakumo asked she could see that Crystal and Raven where being quite and keeping to them selves.



“The person had trouble with my desire, for some reason when he tried to find it out my eyes turned green.” Serenity told Yakumo giving her some food.



“Come on we don't know how much time we have wasted in or desires. For all we know the eclipse could be happening to night.” Cosemist said bringing their attention to her.




“Yah I guess you're right.” Sago said as he walked off Yakumo Kutal and the kittens following.”




As the rest of the Guardians followed only Crystal and Raven was left.




“Raven we should tell them it's important. I feel when this is all over their going to need to know.” Crystal said looking at her brother.




Yah I know what you mean, we will tell them.” Raven said as he and Crystal both walked of following the others.



9999999999999999999999999999



Mushra was thrown to the floor in front off the meteor.




“What's going on
here?” Lanancuras shouted.



“The boy tried to escape but we caught him no thanks to Gem.” Eilis said while Gem gave him a death glare.




Mushra was now standing up.




“Plus my lord to golems were talking and the brat heard them. But I don't know how much he heard.” Lunaria said bowing.



“It doesn't matter.” Lanancuras laughed Mushra was getting angry.




“What do you
mean?” Gem asked looking at her master.



“there is only one day left. He doesn't have time to figure out what they where talking about.” Mushra could see Lanancuras to red eyes glow
in anger and delight. Eilis the grabbed Mushra again and was going to walk out of the room and a twisted form of Zafire walked in and a beat up Entra.



“We got them lord Lanancuras.” They both bowed Mushra could see Zafire holding out the dagger she had and Entra holding out to jewels.




`Wait their sago and Kutal.'




Mushra wasn't able to see or hear any more as Eilis had taken him out of the room. They soon got to anther room and Eilis throw him in it and slammed the door shut.




The room was dark and dirt was all over the floor. That was the only thing anyone could make out in this room. But that didn't stop Mushra from trying to find away out of their. Not with the eclipse tomorrow night.





































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment