Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Yakumo feelings

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 14 - Yakumo feelings

Chapter 14 - Yakumo feelings


Yakumo feelings.

“We have to hurry the eclipse is tonight.” Raven said as he was flying in the air with the other guardians. Yakumo Sago and Kutal where all driving as fast as they could too keep up. The lucky thing was when they got out of their desire was that they where closer to the meteor but still had a long time to get their.


“Raven where never going to make it.” Teran shouted as he too was having trouble trying to keep up with his friend. They had all found out that the eclipse was today and every one was in a rash to get to the meteor especial Raven Crystal and Yakumo.

“If we don't hurry Mushra is going to die.” Cosemist said, Yakumo was trying to look out to see if she could see the top of the meteor but so far couldn't, she was growing more and more worried.

`Mushra were coming I got to tell you I'm sorry.' Yakumo thought as she looked over to Sago and Kutal.

“not long now about a few more hours and will be there.” Serenity shouted down as she had flied higher into the sky to get a better look.

“Serenity wouldn't it be faster if you five fly us there.” Kutal said.

“I'm not carrying you.” Cosemist said Yakumo could see that she had her sword out.

“I wasn't saying that.” Kutal said but Teran had came next to him.

“I'll carry you, you're right if we all fly there we would get there a lot faster.” Teran said Serenity came down to pick up the kittens.

Crystal flew back and picked up Sago. “Hold on because I'm going to fly as fast as I can.” Crystal said as she lifted Sago up. Raven came and picked up Yakumo who held onto the guardian. Cosemist just stood their in the air until guilt got to her and she went to help Teran with Kutal.



“We'll Mushra today's the day.” Zafire laughed as she came into the room that Mushra was in. Mushra looked up from the corner of the room he had fallen asleep in from trying to find a way out.


“Now Mushra I brought you something to drink. Normally people get a last meal. But we don't like you so you're only getting a drink.” Zafire said bringing out a bottle with some dark purple liquid in it.

“I'm not thirsty.” Mushra said as he sat their lifting his head and giving a glare that could kill.

“Oh but Mushra you have no chouse.” Zafire said as she walked forward and opening the bottle. Seeing this Mushra quickly stood up and ran to the other side of the room. He was too weak to try and fight because he was staving and all the magic Gem had been using on him had drained his energy. Zafire just rolled her eyes as Mushra stood in a defensive position.

“Mushra today is the last day of you're life.” Zafire stood in the middle of the room holing the bottle up. Mushra stood their keeping his guard up, he had no idea what was in that bottle and he didn't want to find out.

“So there is no way to escape.” Zafire said walking forward.

“Yah right I've gotten out of tougher positions then this.” Mushra said anger clearly in his voice.

“That's because you had them Enterran to help you, and some higher beings helping you too.” Zafire spat this out her hand clenched around the bottle until she realized that she would soon break it.

“What do you mean?” Mushra asked he had a confused look on his face. He also had a wearied feeling like he knew what she was talking about he just couldn't remember.

“That's none of you're business!” Zafire quickly said realizing what she had said before. “Now I'm not in the mood for chasing you so get here and drink this.”

“Make me.”

`Why the heck did this brat have to always be so stubborn?' Zafire thought.

“If you want.” Mushra heard a voice say and then all of a sudden a metal liquid came out of no where and started to wrap it self around Mushra tightly and then harden so Mushra couldn't move an inch. Next to Zafire Eilis came up out of the floor as the liquid and then formed into his true self.

“Thanks.” Zafire said in a emotionless voice walking up to Mushra who was finding it hard to breath at how tight the metal was around his neck and chest. “But you've been warned about killing him.” Zafire smirked she honestly didn't care if Eilis hurt Mushra or not. Lifting the bottle up Mushra could see that Zafire was going to pour the liquid down his throat. He tried to close his mouth but the metal got tighter around his chest cracking his amour more then it had been before so he had to open his mouth to breath. Smirking Zafire quickly poured the liquid down his throat. Eilis then let Mushra drop to the floor coughing and then despaired from where he came.

“Next time I see you, is at the eclipse, have fun.” Zafire laughed as she walked out the room.

All of a sudden when both cedrian's had left Mushra started to feel cold. He could barley think straight and his head wouldn't stop spinning. Lying on his back Mushra looked at the ceiling and letting out a few coughs.



“Theirs the meteor.” Estee shouted seeing the meteor coming up as they got closer to it. Yakumo found her self looking at the sky to the Eclipse had started.


“Raven the Eclipse has started.” Yakumo said you could hear worry in her voices. Looking back at the meteor Yakumo could see a glass doom coving the top.

“Raven where going to have to smash the glass dome.” Teran said as him and Cosemist held onto Kutal by the arms.

“Well I don't think that would work.” Sago said pointing, looking closer all of them could see hundreds of flying cedrian's above the dome.

“We don't have time to fight all them, we can barely use are powers as it is.” Serenity said holding onto the kittens.

“What do you mean about you're powers?” Kutal asked.

“Celestial guardians aren't allowed on a plaint. So by coming here are powers have been half. Lanancuras comes back and we won't stand a chance.” Serenity said flying.

“He can't be that strong.” Sen asked Yakumo could see the cedrian's getting bigger and they looked strong.

“Believe me he's not but when destroying and conquering planets he was able to steal and absorb all the most powerful items and the strongest warriors, why do you think we sealed him in a meteor?” Cosemist said.

“We gotta get in their, we don't have time to fight all them.” Crystal said holding Sago.

“We'll let me open the entrance.” Teran all of a sudden let go of Kutal which made both the feline and Cosemist drop.

“Teran!” Cosemist glared but Teran had his bow an arrow out and was already firing at the ground making a gap in the earth.

“You warn us before you do that.” Kutal glared at Teran as well at almost being dropped.

“Who cares lets go.” Crystal said as she went into the gap carrying Sago. Cosemist followed quickly behind with Kutal and Serenity next with the kittens and Teran behind.

“Raven the Eclipse.” Yakumo said seeing the sun and moon getting closer together and the planet getting darker.

“Don't worry Yakumo, I'm going to make sure nothing happens to Mushra.” Raven said as him and Yakumo went into the gap.



Mushra slowly opened his eyes to find himself tide up in chains. He also found himself at the meteor.


`Great, just great, how the heck am I to get out of this one?' Mushra thought as he tried to move his head but it felt to dizzy.

“So you're awake.” Mushra heard Entra say as the cedrian stood in front of him his arms folded and a smirk on his pale face.

“The eclipse is just about to begin and we can't have you out cold now can we.” Entra lifted Mushra up of the floor. Mushra tried to struggle but to no use the chains around him were too strong and he felt to tired. Entra dragged Mushra over to the middle right in front of the meteor and were a crowed of cedrians stood all with an evil look in their eyes and looking at Mushra in pure hatred.

“You'll stand here brat.” Entra said throwing Mushra to the floor. Mushra head was spinning more now then ever he felt like he was going to throw up he knew something had changed about him that was making him feel this way.

`What the heck did they give me?' Mushra thought thinking was the only thing that Mushra could do surprisingly.

“Entra the human, the Entterans and the guardians have all gotten in some how their on their way here right now.” A cedrian came up to Entra who just stood their thinking he turned his head to the glass doom above all their heads to see the moon was half way covering the sun but it had already became quite dark in the room and seemed more dead.

“Stop them before they get here.” Entra said his eyes took a distant look in them.

Mushra started coughing he couldn't help things kept flashing before his eyes he had never seen before loads of things that had nothing to do with Enttera but other places. He noticed straight away thou a boy and girl that looked around his ages and kinda like him but didn't know who they were.



`Mushra hang on were coming.' Yakumo thought as she ran down the hall just behind the others as she wasn't fast enough. Cosemist all of a sudden came to a stop making every one else stop to.


“Cosemist what are you doing we need to go and save Mushra now we don't have time.” Teran said looking into her red eyes that had fear in them. It was really the only emotion Yakumo Sago Kutal and the kittens had seen Cosemist show.

“We can't save him.” Cosemist said which made them all look at one anther.

“Cosemist we don't have time for this.” Raven said going up to her and shaking her but the fear still stayed their and tears were coming to her eyes.

“Why she saying this?” Yakumo asked as Cosemist eyes turned from Raven to Crystal.

“Come on snap out of it.” Teran started shouting at the female guardian who shock her head tears in her eyes.

“Don't you see Lanancuras planned this?” Cosemist all a sudden shouted every one just looked at her.

“Explain.” Sago said he could see the hate in her eyes at the mention of Lanancuras and remembered about when she said he had tricked her and then tried to kill her, his own cousin.

“Don't you see, why did you come here to Enterra Raven?” Cosemist asked Yakumo was growing impatient she knew they had little time to get to Mushra.

“What…?”

“Just tell me.” Cosemist shouted.

“Because I had a bad feeling.” Raven answered.

“And you Crystal came because you had a bad feeling to.” They all looked at Crystal who nodded.

“Don't you see you're Mushra brother and sister they needed you're blood to awaken Mushra Celestial powers. They planed this they new this was going to happen.” Cosemist started to cry at realizing Lanancuras plan.

“What how would they know all this would happen. What they can see the future.” Sago shouted when all the guardians now got a feared look.

“Entra can, Lanancuras gave him the power since he could never use it himself.” Serenity all of a sudden realized what Cosemist was talking about and so did Teran. Crystal and Raven had Angry but scared looks on their faces.

“So they knew you too would come and they would be able to take you're blood.” Kutal asked as Cosemist nodded to his question.

“That's not all their not telling you.” They all turned around to hear a female voice, behind them was Zafire holding her blood dagger.

“Where is Mushra?” Yakumo shouted she was really starting to hate this cedrian that had taken her best friend, tried to kill her, tricked her into hurting Mushra, is trying to destroy the universe. Really the list could go on. The star around her neck started to glow again and the stone from the meteor too.

“At the meteor, the eclipse will happen in a few minutes.” Zafire laughed.

“Give him back.” Yakumo was shaking in rage as she looked at Zafire smirk.

“Fine but he would just die which I don't care.” Zafire shrugged.

“What do you mean Mushra would die.” Estte asked in a scared voice Serenity picked up the Kitten and hugged her.

“Allow me to give you some history on you're friend Mushra.” Zafire laughed Yakumo was staring to get really angry that she didn't notice the star and stone glowing even more.

“When Mushra gave up his life as a celestial guardian his Encard became the seal to keep Lanancuras locked up. But when the meteor crashed into Enterra Mushra card was ripped in two.” Zafire said which gave the reaction she was looking for on Yakumo's face which was shock it was also on Sago's, Kutal's and the kittens. “This weekend the seal so that Lanancuras could break free in a couple hundred years. But you're guardian friends didn't want this so they chose a human to try and stop Lanancuras.”

Yakumo, Sago and Kutal were looking at the guardians who were looking at the floor except Cosemist.

“Oh this is the fun part, they chose you Enterran's to hold two of the jewels that form Mushrambo who they planned on fighting Lanancuras if he ever got free and defeat him once and for all but if that failed they had Mushra as a back up plan. They had found his other half of his celestial encard that had enough power to bring him back to life. They brought him back to help form Mushrambo so that if Mushrambo failed he can become a guardian again and fight Lanancuras, if you think about it guardians or quite devious even family.” Zafire laughed Cosemist was looking at her friends in disbelief.

“Tell me that's not true Raven, tell me she lying and that you aren't using us to fight you're battles.” Yakumo asked but Raven kept quite.

“You wanted us to fight a battle that is really you're fight and you only brought Mushra back to life as a back up plan.” Sago asked in disbelief the guardians kept quite the heads bowed except for Crystals.

“Where not allowed interfere in a plaints affairs. It's a rule.” Crystal said she was glaring at Zafire who was laughing was smirking now. “don't you see she is trying to get us angry at one anther. It's the only thing she can do.” At those words Yakumo remembered what happened a few days a go in the ruins. How she was holding Mushra back so the kittens wouldn't get hurt and how Zafire had tricked her into not trusting her. At these thoughts Yakumo started getting more angry at Zafire for trying to make them hate each other again.

“WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEVE US ALONE.” Yakumo screamed not noticing the stone and star glowing brightly and rocks started to fly at Zafire who dogged them at the last minute.

“Ya… Yakumo what did you just do?” Kutal asked looking at the human who was out of breath. Sago stared at his friend in amazement trying to think if humans had this kind of power.

`But if they did then they would have won the Great War.' He thought to himself.

The kittens were in utter amazement. Cosemist was staring at the other guardians knowing what was going on.

“You lot play about with the sacred power of shinzo to much, YOU GAVE TO A HUMAN!” Cosemist shouted at the 4 guardians who were just looking in amazement at how Yakumo had awaken the sleeping power they gave her 500 years ago so early.

Yakumo wasn't paying attention to what they were all saying she knew she was fighting but she didn't care anymore these cedrian's are evil and the only way to save Mushra was to defeat Zafire who was completely amazed and a little afraid.

“Don't think you're going to win this so easily human.” Zafire shouted running towards Yakumo ready to strike her down. Sago and Kutal were just about to step into help her when Zafire went flying into the opposite wall.

“Don't interfere Yakumo will win this.” Raven said walking up to the two Enterran's who were completely amazed at how strong Yakumo was. Sago turned to look at Raven who still had a sorry look on his face with the others except Cosemist who was also shocked at Yakumos power.

“She'll need are help.” Sago said turning back to Yakumo who was shaking with rage he had never seen her this angry before.

“If we help her she would be more hurt then she already is.” Serenity said looking at fight as Yakumo used her powers to smash Zafire into anther wall with such force the wall collapsed around her.

“So we should just sit here and watch Yakumo fight, she hates fighting.” Kutal said but looking at the fight he could see that Yakumo had a burning desire that he had only ever seen in Mushra.

“Yakumo is really strong!” All three kittens said as Yakumo started to glow gold and was pushing Zafire more and more into the ground.

All Yakumo could think about was Mushra and how she had to help him she could somehow feel the moon and sun getting closer together and she new Zafire was only here to delay them.

`I can't give up I have to help Mushra, I have to tell him I'm sorry and I have to tell him that I Lov…' Yakumo all of a sudden stopped using her powers at realizing what she was saying.

“Looks like Yakumo has just realized her true feelings for Mushra.” Crystal said turning her had to look at Sago and Kutal and smile.

“That you are all to late you can't get to the meteor in time Mushra is going to die and Lanancuras will use his powers to destroy you all.” Zafire stood her she was coved in dirt and blood at being thrown about and into rocks.

“That won't happen because I won't let it.” Yakumo said picking up a sharp rock she turned her head so that she wouldn't have to look but it was the only way an image of Mushra flashed into her head. Then all of a sudden the rock went flying and hit Zafire in the chest and then all that was left of the cedrian was her En-card.

“Yakumo are you ok.” Estee asked jumping out of Serenity arms and running up to Yakumo who had collapsed on to the floor.

“Think of it this way Yakumo her En-card isn't ripped then she is still alive and you didn't really kill her.” Kutal said running up to the human.

“Thanks Kutal but we have to get going or else we won't be able to save Mushra.” Yakumo stood up she felt really week but she forced her self to go on.

As all 11 of them ran down the corridor they didn't notice Gem coming out of the shadows and pick up Zafire en-card.

`One down three to go.'


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment