Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Too late

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 15 - Too late

Chapter 15 - Too late






Too Late







All Mushra could do was sit there he was surrounded by Cedrian's so no matter what he did they would all be watching him. Entra was standing behind him so every time Mushra tried to escape from the chains Entra would kick him rather hard making all the other cedrian's laugh.



“Very soon Mushra you're soul is going to be gone forever.” Entra smirked as Mushra sat their as the moon was going more over the sun he could feel his mind slipping. The images were flashing by his head again but were going to fast for him to see them properly. All of a sudden Mushra heard a click looking around Mushra saw four Cedrian's had brought out four chains and attached them to the floor and where now moving towards him. Entra saw Mushra trying to back away and so kicked him forward.



“You haven't felt much pain in days in a few moments all that will change you will feel pain that you have never felt before.” Entra laughed grabbing hold of Mushra hair to pull him to his feet as the other Cedrian's put the chains on him. After that Entra let Mushra fall to the floor.



All the time Lanancuras was watching from above he enjoyed seeing Mushra in pain and agony and also knew of Yakumo the Enterran's and the Celestial Guardians were coming.



`You are all to late in a few moments I will have my power back and also have Mushra too. Then I will crush the celestial Guardians and the human Yakumo then I will take control of the whole of Enterra turning every one who live on this disgusting planet into slaves.' Lanancuras thought looking up at the sky the moon only had a bit to go on the sun and then he would be free.



“Soon I will be free and the whole unnerves will belong to the cedrian's.” Lanancuras said hearing all the cedrian's cheer really he didn't care less about any of them but he needed help to destroy all the worlds in the past but now he didn't soon he would have no use for them.





000000000000000000000000000000000000000





`Lanancuras you think that I don't know what you're up too well think again.' Gem thought looking at Zafire's en-card. “You really thought he cared about you didn't you, don't worry dear friend.” Gem said in a sickening voice while she put a strand of her long black hair be hind her ear. “I'll put your en-card to good use.”



000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000





Yakumo ran she ran as fast as she could she knew for some reason that they only had a few more minutes before Mushra was soul would be absorbed and Lanancuras would be free and then not just Enterra would be in danger but the whole universe.



“We have to hurry the eclipse is almost complete.” Cosemist said as flew down the hall way the passage was getting darker.





As they were all running a few Cedrians had shown up to block their path but the Guardians and Eterrans had made short work of them.



“This is useless were going round in circles how the heck are we going to get to the meteor.” Serenity said looking around.



“Wait if were all going round in circle's that must mean Lunaria is free from the meteor.” Teran said looking around as if expecting to be attacked any minuet.



“Well aren't you smart.” They all turned around to see Lunaria standing right behind them her green eyes glowing in the darkness.



“We don't have time for this.” Crystal shouted her staff ready as she went to strike the Cedrian with it but Lunaria dogged her. Crystal was not throw yet she quickly turned around and slashed Lunaria check. Quickly wiping the blood of Lunaria was about to use some of her energy to blast Crystal when a flying blade came out of no were and slashed her back making a very large cut that had blood pouring out of it now.



“You'll pay for that.”



“Give it up you're out numbered and out matched.” Serenity said as she used her whip to wrap around Lunaria feet and pulled her to the ground at that moment Kutal went to give the finishing blow when some metallic liquid came out of no where and punched the cat into the wall.



“Kutal.” Yakumo and the kittens called worried about the friend and uncle. The metal liquid soon mouthed into a Cedrian.



“Who are you?” Sago asked ready to strike with his blade.



“Eilis so you're here too.” Raven said his voice had nothing but anger in it as he looked at the metal Cedrian.



“Well, well if it isn't Raven come to save his baby brother. Too bad your to late the eclipse will soon be complete and your all trapped here.” Eilis laughed all of them could fill the anger rising at the Cedrian they had came to far to give up now. Each of the guardians Sago and Kutal took their positions to fight while Yakumo took them too a safe distance behind them.



“Ha you really think you can win against us.” Lunaria Laughed she too standing on the side lines not being much of a fighter herself she kept a good eye on Yakumo after sensing the power she unleashed early on.



“We don't think, we know we can beat you.” Crystal said with confidence that Sago, Kutal and Yakumo had only ever seen in Mushra.



Eilis was getting angry and had morphed his arm into blades and went to stab Teran but Kutal used his mace to block it. Taking the opportunity Raven went and slashed Eilis across the chest but the Cedrian was able to heal the wound and grab Kutal and throw him into Serenity and Crystal and the three off them hit the wall. Sago throw his blade but stayed close to Yakumo making sure nothing happen to her. Teran had his arrows out and shot three at the Cedrian but on one hit which was the eye. Crystal, Serenity and Kutal all joined back in the fight Crystal and Raven decided to team up and both attack at the same time on Eilis but the Cedrian covered the floor in the metal liquored and two hands shot up and grabbed the twins.



“Done already I thought I would get much more of a fight out of you then this.” Eilis said as he started to crush Crystal and Raven but the both refused to scream out in pain. Instead they bit down on their tongs. Sago throw his blade again and cut the metal hands freeing the two guardians and they both got to safety.



“Ahh ma tongue hurtsss.” Crystal said holding out her tongue to try and see what her teeth had done.



“No time to worry about you're tongue we have to find away to beat them.” Teran said looking at the two Cedrians with hated in his eye.



“I would use my healing light but it takes up to much energy.” Serenity said looking at them all her new green eyes sad.



“All are best attacks take up to muck energy.” Cosemist said anger in her voice as she had yet to attack. She had stood on the sidelines to see what the attacks Eilis had and the best way counter attack them.



“We can't give up we have to defeat them.” Sago said as Eilis went to smash him in the face but Teran Shot an arrow to stop him. Seeing an opening Cosemist went for the attack and slashed with her sword right under Eilis arm and used some of her energy to make the cut bigger and more painful. Eilis yelled at the pain as Cosemist was not giving him time to regenerate from the blast.



“You little brat.” Lunaria said using some of her power in the maze to start to make it shrink. “I'll crush you all.”



“What's going on.” the kittens all screamed as they held onto Yakumo tight. Yakumo could hear the walls breaking and the ceiling was about to fall down on the heads.



“I destroy you all in one move.” Lunaria laughed staring to make the maze close in on them faster.



“Big mistake.” Cosemist said stopping her attack on Eilis and then turned around to face Lunaria her sword glowing as she then smashed it to the floor. “STAR FLARE”



“Cosemist.” Raven shouted as he jumped of the floor and grabbed Yakumo and the kittens while Crystal grabbed Sago and Serenity and Teran grabbed Kutal and quickly flew into the air.



A huge light came out of Cosemist sword as it hit the floor and the floor all lit up you could hear the screams of both Lunaria and Eilis as the floor started to fill with electricity and was zapping them both. As soon as the floor light show had calm down their were two new en-cards on the floor and Cosemist was out of breath.



“Cosemist next time you do that warn us.” Crystal shouted as she dropped Sago to the floor.



“And you could be a little bit gentler when dropping some one to the floor.” Sago said rubbing his head.



“We have to hurry.” They all turned around to see Yakumo before she ran down the rest of the corridor. The guardians and Enterran's all looked at each other and then ran down the corridor as well catching up on Yakumo.



“Yakumo no mater what Mushra will come out of this alive I promise you that.” Raven said as he ran next to Yakumo. The human smiled at him but did not know why he had a sad look about him.



`Is their something else their not telling us.' Yakumo thought but continued to run all she wanted was to get to Mushra.





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Entra had a angry look on his face he knew that Lunaria and Eilis were dead and now Yakumo the Enterran's and guardians would be here in a few minutes. Looking down he could see Mushra starting to shake in pain but trying to hold it in.



`The brat still has a lot of sprite.' Entra thought as he looked up at the moon that only had a few seconds to go.



Mushra cold fell his skin burn but didn't understand why he was a fire Enterran and they heat was not suppose to effect him this much but his head was spinning he felt like he was being pulled in different dictions. He felt like hell and all he wanted was to scream out in pain but he was not going to let them see him scream he was not going to let them see him in pain but the pain was becoming to much.



`No I got to focus on something.' Mushra thought but the images got faster again and they were making him dizzy. `I have to think of something that is important to me.' As Mushra thought this an image of Yakumo came to him smiling. This seemed to make the pain go away he remembered how they first meet and how much he wanted to protect her but that all vanished as a jolt of pain went up his back and he screamed out in pain. The pain was going thro the whole of his body and he felt himself hit the floor the image of Yakumo smiling left him as he tried the get free of the chains but they held him in place he knew the only way to get rid of the pain was to get out of their but he couldn't he tried to break out of the chains but they only cut into his skin.



The Cedrians were cheering the eclipse had begun and the whole room had been coved in darkness the only light was coming from the meteor that started having a purple glow. Entra stood their he could hear the chains hitting the floor and against each other looking down he see Mushra clawing at his own neck trying to get air into it he was starting to have a gold glow around him.



Lanancuras could fell it the eclipse was here and was right now he could sense Mushra celestial power growing but it was tearing up is Enterran en-card. This made Lanancuras smile inwardly at Mushra suffering and in a few seconds he would be free and not only have his old power back but he would have Mushra too.



“Just a few more seconds.” Lanancuras whispered to himself as he heard Mushra give anther scream of pain that he couldn't help but laugh as he started to break the meteor his old power retuning.



The one of the Cedrians thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye and turned round only to be greeted with an arrow throw his head and turned into an en-card. All the other Cedrians turned to look at their fallen comrade but soon 10 more joined him as a blade came out of no were chopped of all their heads turning to the door they saw sago catching his bade and the Teran aiming anther arrow at them.



Yakumo standing behind them with the other guardians and Kutal looked around the room quickly and saw Mushra chained in the middle of the coved in scratches and screaming in pain glowing a light gold.



MUSHRA!.” Yakumo shouted as she went to run to him but about 30 Cedrians went to hit her. Kutal seeing this quickly protected her from the attack. Sago and Teran used the blade and arrows to clear out a few more Cedrians while Serenity used her whip to get rid of a few that was closer to them. Cosemist looked with hatred at the meteor she could sense her older cousin in the huge rock and also see that it was slowly breaking. Charging ahead she was able to get rid of a Cedrians but more came.



Crystal and Raven just stood their they could see their little brother coved in scrathes and that it was his own doing. They could hear Mushra screaming out in Pain as he tried to hold it in. but what they felt was anger and rage. Looking at the meteor they could also see Lanancuras breaking free.



“Raven we have to get Mushra out of her before the eclipse is done or else his soul will be for ever trapped inside Lanancuras.” Crystal said to her brother, Raven nodded as he looked on he had not seen his brother in 500 years and this was not the way he wanted to see him again.



“Right lets go help and save Mushra.” Raven said flying forward using his sword to cut a few Cedrians in half Crystal right behind him using her staff to block a few Cedrians attack and then card them.



Sago could hear Mushra screams and looked to see the gold glow around the Enterran boy. `It sounds like he his dying.' Sago thought as he jumped to where Yakumo and Kutal were, the kittens stayed hidden behind some rocks.



“Yakumo we need to get to Mushra now the Elcipes is almost over.” Sago said destroying a few more Cedrians. Kutal throw a few into a wall. Yakumo nodded as she ran to were Mushra was but then felt something slash her across the arm.



“I don't think so human.” Yakumo looked up to see Entra standing in front of Mushra two swords in his hands one had blood on it.



“Let Mushra go.” Yakumo said as she stood up her arm bleeding but that was all she didn't care about Entra all he wanted was to get to Mushra after hearing anther scream of pain.



“I don't think so human. You killed m y sister so I'm going to kill you.” Entra went to slash her with his swords but soon fe3lt a mace hit his face.



“Yakumo get Mushra out of here.” Kutal said as he and Sago started to fight Entra. Yakumo ran up to Mushra to see the chains that was around his chest and arms wear doing little effect to stop him from clawing at his own throat.



“Mushra, Mushra it's me Yakumo.” Yakumo said trying to calm his attempts at freedom.



“Ya…Ya..ku..mo.” Mushra slowly said as he looked at her she could hear his breaths coming in hard and fast knowing he was having trouble breathing. She looking at him their scratches all over his neck he looked a lot thinner and more pale. She could she in his eyes that he was in a lot of pain but the fire that he always had in his eyes was still their making Yakumo thankful knowing that they weren't able to break him.



“Come on were getting you out of here.” Yakumo said as she went to grab the chain but quickly took her hand away as it burnt her.



“Ya...uk...mo I… cann't…bre…breath.” Mushra said as he went to his hands up to his neck again but Yakumo stopped him.



“Mushra we need to get you out of here.” Yakumo said as she held Mushra hands down but quickly grabbed hold of him when she felt the ground shake looking up she could see a huge rock had fallen to the ground looking at the meteor she could see Lanancuras hand had broken free and Mushra felt colder then he did. Looking up at the eclipse Yakumo could see the moon moving slowly away from the sun. “No Mushra.” Yakumo looked back down to see his breathing was slowly stopping and his eyes were closing the gold light fading.



“Mushra don't you can't leave me.” Yakumo said seeing that Mushra energy was almost all gone.



“……..” Mushra tried to keep his eyes open but couldn't, he could see Yakumo eyes filling with tears.



“Mushra pleases.” Yakumo pleaded she could hear Sago and Kutal fighting and the guardians were keeping the Cedrians away but what she could hear the most was the meteor breaking and Lanancuras being freed but Mushra dieing in her arms. Focusing Yakumo tried using her energy to keep Mushra and the star around her neck started to glow. “Mushra you can't give up you'll die.” Mushra looked up at Yakumo he could hardly get air into his longs and he was still in pain but he with Yakumo their he could hold it in but he felt like his soul was being ripped from his body. He didn't want to leave her.



“Ya…. Yaku…mo.” Mushra started to breath out he knew not matter what he had to tell her.



“Mushra just try to hold on, their are two people you have to meet.” Yakumo said looking to see that Crystal and Raven both destroying about five Cedrians each and went to go and help Sago and Kutal with Entra.



“I…I… lo..ve.. you.” Mushra said this made Yakumo face turn to him she wanted to tell him the same but was lost for words. All of a sudden their was a huge explosion and rocks went flying every where Yakumo held onto Mushra tight as the rocks went flying. Sago, Kutal, Raven and Crystal all jumped out of the way with their fight with Entra the Cedrian as well as rocks went flying past them. Cosemist, Serenity and Teran all jumped out of the way when the rocks went flying but not before using their energy to make sure the remaining Cedrians they were fighting got hit.



Looking up at were the meteor stood Lanancuras a powerful aurora around him to Yakumo Sago and Kutal he was the most powerful being they had ever came across to fight, but to the Guardians they could sense a power that Lanancuras should not have that made Raven and Crystal blood boil. Mushra lay limp In Yakumo arms his eyes closed and not breathing.





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Ok I hope u liked I'm sorry it took for ever to update but I came down with a huge writers block and only started working on it a few days ago sorry if it is not that good but don't worry I still have a few more surprises in store for one point their is still a character I have to put in this Entra is still alive and Gem has an evil scheme of her own. And plus I need to think of stuff on the spot.



All I can say is if I don't update make me feel real guilty no matter what I want to complete this fanfic and I am not going to give up on this but I don't want anther writers block. Any way pleases review and tell me what you think.






























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_goddess on February 9, 2006, 10:41:01 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessthat is so sweet, mushra saying that he loves yakumo. it's so sad that he loses his soul to lanancuras. ps THIS STORY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

shinzolove on February 9, 2006, 9:35:44 AM

shinzolove on
shinzolovei love this story ^^