Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - A little hope

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 16 - A little hope

Chapter 16 - A little hope








A little hope







Yakumo held on to Mushra limp body she didn't want to let him go but with out his soul he was practically dead. He felt so cold to her now she could see her tears falling onto his pale face.



“Mu…Mushra!” Yakumo could hear her self whisper trying to get him to open his eyes but it was in vain she new he was never going to wake up and nothing she could do was going to change that. Her thoughts were interrupted hearing Lanancuras laughing he started walking away from the destroyed meteor his focus on Yakumo.



“He is gone human; no matter what any of you fools do Mushra will never come back, not now I have his soul and celestial power.” Lanancuras laughed his red eyes glowing. Yakumo could feel herself huge Mushra tighter.



“YOU BASTED!” Lanancuras turned to see Cosemist flying at him and punched him in the face making him crash in a wall. “YOU BASTED HOW CAN YOU DESTROY PEOPLES LIVES.” Cosemist shouted as she held her sword tight. Lanancuras just simply started laughing again.



“Don't tell me that's all the power you have Cosemist because to tell you the truth.” Lanancuras stood up the only thing you could tell of his expression was from his eyes and they weren't much help. “That didn't even tickle.”



Sago and Kutal were looking at Lanancuras they knew how power full Cosemist was and she wasn't even able to leave a scratch on him. Serenity tried to use her whip but seeing this Lanancuras used negative energy to smash her in a wall.



“Serenity!” the kittens cried out from behind the rock.



“I would have expected more of a challenge.” Lanancuras said this made Teran use some of his arrows but Lanancuras had blocked them all and Teran soon meet the same fate as Serenity. Raven and Crystal Jumped to attack Lanancuras all they could feel was rage that Lanancuras had taken their brother away from them again.



Sago and Kutal turned their heads to see Entra standing on the side lines smirking he didn't seem to be doing anything but Kutal and Sago couldn't let the guardians fight Lanancuras on their own.



“Kutal, Sago get Yakumo and the kittens out of here. We'll handle Lanancuras.” They turned to Serenity she was a little dusty but that was it she spread her wings and flew into the air to help her friends.



“CELESTIAL FIRE.” Both Raven and Crystal shouted combining their powers but the attack did little damage instead it did hardly any and Lanancuras just blasted them away and then quickly flew to Teran and punched him in the face. Being taller then the red head guardian the blow had more of an impact making Teran smash into the floor the sharp rocks from the meteor cutting into his back. Cosemist went to team up with Serenity but Lanancuras stopped them before they could do anything appearing in between them both he backhanded Serenity so she would go crashing into anther wall again but their was a sharp spike that went throw her left shoulder. Lanancuras then grabbed both of Cosemist arms and pinned her to the wall.



“It's pathetic being related to a weakling.” Lanancuras whispered so that only Cosemist could hear him.



“I'm not related to a monster like you. It's because of you, nearly half the galaxies are destroyed, Mushra gave up his life and I had to leave Kai.” Cosemist said in pure venom. “You're not even a guardian and should never have existed in the first place.” Cosemist finished as she kicked Lanancuras away and then flew at him with her sword and slashed him across the chest but the attack did nothing.



“Oh did I for get to tell you why I wanted the jewels the Enterran's and Mushra had?” Lanancuras said as Cosemist just floated their still stunned she knew Lanancuras should have got a least a starch even after absorbing Mushra soul.



“I have absorbed Mushrambos as well.” As Lanancuras said this it made Cosemist worry she new that Yakumo would not be the only one effected but the meteors energy and that Mushrambo would most likely be as well so that would make Lanancuras more powerful.



`But if that is so then, yes I think we can save him but only if we can bide some time.' Cosemist thought but kept her expression the same. `I need to tell the others thou.' She was looking for a way to tell the others with out Lanancuras finding out about her plan and was glad when Crystal and Raven flew up and started punching and kicking Lanancuras with all it was worth. Looking around quickly she saw Teran helping Serenity out with the spike in her arm. Looking more around she saw Yakumo, Sago and Kutal and a soulless Mushra.



“Yakumo you got to get out of here.” Sago said as he ran up to her Kutal behind. Yakumo just looked up at them and then down at Mushra she didn't want to leave him. Sago saw this and picked the limp form of Mushra and waited for Yakumo get up of the floor. Kutal looked around for the kittens and saw tem behind a rock hiding.



“The kittens are over their.” He pointed out to Yakumo and Sago before he ran off to get them leaving them booth. Hearing anther explosion the two looked up to see that Teran had just shot one of his arrows but it exploded on impact making Lanancuras smash into a near by wall but once again it did no damage.



“Sago Yakumo.” They both turned to see Cosemist flying towards them.



“Cosemist.” Yakumo said as Cosemist landed gently she looked at the two of them before she saw Mushra. This sight of him just lying their in Sago arms he still had the chains on him as well. Taking her sword she was able to cut the chains to revile cracked armor that looked like it would come to peaces any minute.



“Yakumo, Sago Lanancuras wanted the jewels so he could absorb them. He has absorbed Mushrambo as well.” Cosemist said looking at them both their faces went from sad to shock and then Sago went to anger.



“That basted, is that all he dose absorb other people.” Sago anger rose as he looked down at Mushra.



“Yes but I have I plan I think we can beat Lanancuras but we just have to bid our time a little bit. Oh and Yakumo you still have the necklace I gave you right.” Cosemist asked she had determination in her voice as she spoke. `I have to make this plan work I just have to.'



“Yah it's right here.” Yakumo said showing the necklace to Cosemist.



“Good now here's the plan and I need you to help me tell the other's and not let Lanancuras find out.” Cosemist told them before she stared to inform them of what she was planning.



With the fight with Lanancuras the Guardians were not doing so good so far Serenity had a hole in her left arm that was pouring out blood and had a twisted ankle. Teran had a few scratches on him and his cloths were all torn the same with Crystal. Raven had a large cut on his forehead that was pouring down with blood after getting thrown into a wall head first.



Raven got up of the floor after being thrown into it again.



`This is just great were only at half are power and Lanancuras even thou he should too he's absurd to much energy to make up for that power he is meant to lose on a plaint. Including Mushra's.' Raven thought anger building up again as he quickly flew out the way when Lanancuras was about to hit him with his fist.



“What's wrong Raven you finally relies that you can't win.” Lanancuras mocked seeing Raven breathing heavy and went to hit him again until Serenity used her whip to grab his arm.



“You're the one that is week Lanancuras having to use other people's powers to feed your own greed.” Serenity shouted but Lanancuras just started laughing.



“Of course being a celestial Guardian I was always limited we were never allowed grow stronger by absorbing others energy while everyone else in the universes was.” Lanancuras said as he grabbed the rope that was all ready wrapped his arm and thro Serenity into Raven injuring them both.



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Gem stood behind some rocks looking at the fight.



`So Lanancuras is this powerful with all the energy he has absorbed over the years. I might need more power.” Gem thought as her eyes turned to look at Entra who was still standing on the side lines the Cedrian cards were all over the floor but she didn't care about them. “Weakling fools giving you're loyalty to someone who destroyed you're home's, but soon I will have what I truly want back.'



Gem then looked to see Cosemist talking to the human Yakumo and Enterran Sago.she was the humans face went from sad to happy. `What she should of lost all hope now that Lanancuras has Mushra soul. Unless….” Gem's eyes widened as she looked to see Lanancuras smash both Crystal and Teran's heads together he was only toying with them wanting to make them suffer.



`Looks like Cosemist is going to help me out with my plan, since I have already put my magic to work I'll become the most powerful being in the universe. Then nothing can stop me.' Gem would have started laughing but she needed to stay in the shadows till the right moment. `All I need is Entra card and more power.' Gem just smirked sinking more into the shadows.





/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////





Everything was dark but he knew he couldn't stop since he had got to this dark place he had been trying to find a way out at first when he got to this place he was entangled in vines that was draining his energy a was somehow starting to go throw his arms, legs and body. He was happy that he was able to rip one of the vines of use it as a sword he was more happy finding that it was sharp.



when he started trying to find a way out he had found warriors that seemed they were just as powerful as him but the vines went right throw them and their energy was gone but he found out from them if he stopped the vines would try to take him again and suck all his energy. It was sad seeing them both young and old being trapped their he had wanted to free them but they told him that it was too late for them and that if he didn't get out soon he would meet the same fate as them.



“This darkness just goes on forever but I have to get out of here no matter what.” The figure said in a deep voice as he carried on walking. Looking down at his arms their was blood pouring out of them from were the strange vines had went throw him it was also on his chest a stomach and a few on his legs. He was starting to feel week again but he knew he couldn't stop or else he would never get out. Stopping were he was walking in the distance the man could see yet anther warrior trapped in the vines but their was something different about this one. He was a young child and like him self the vines were all around him starting to go throw the young boys body. The blood from were they had all ready gone throw was dripping to the floor and he had nothing but pain on his face. He was held above the ground and the figure felt himself walk up to the boy just to make sure he weren't seeing thing's. as he got close the figure recognize the boy. It was one of the Enterran's that help form him.



“Mushra.” Mushrambo whispered looking at the boy who's eyes slowly opened at hearing his name.



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



ok shot chapter I know but I wanted to get it up just to make sure I update anyway I was planning this for a while it was just hard on how I was going to put it in. plus I didn't know I should have told you if it was Mushra and Mushrambo at the end (even thou you might have guessed) I thought I would have put it in the next chapter but I didn't feel like being to evil.



Any I'm trying to work out all the fighting scenes it's harder then it looks writing them anyway Entra and Gem are going to play a bigger part in the next chapter and so are Sago and Kutal. This story is almost finished so if you want to put some of your ideas in (mainly for the fights) I would great appreciate it because I hate writing fight scenes I'm no good at them any way pleases review.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinzolove on February 9, 2006, 9:42:51 AM

shinzolove on
shinzolovevery dramatic this story gr8

moon_goddess on February 1, 2006, 6:03:05 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessUPDATE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

moon_goddess on January 30, 2006, 10:44:31 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessamazing! what got you to think of this masterpiece?!?!?!?!?!?!