Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - what am i

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 17 - what am i

Chapter 17 - what am i






What am I



At hearing his name Mushra slowly opened his eyes but closed them again as he felt pain throw out his entire body, he also felt sick and week and his mind was a haze.



“Mushra.” The voice said again, trying to open his eyes Mushra hissed in pain it was no use he felt to sick to do anything.



Mushrambo seeing this used the vine he had broken off early to cut Mushra free. Before the boy could fall to the dark cold floor Mushrambo court him and gently placed him down. `Why is he so week. He should at least have some energy but he is completely drained.' Mushrambo put his hand on Mushra's forehead when images went into his mind images that he knew Mushra did not have in his life. `Mushra what happened.' Mushrambo could hear himself think the images were not even of Enterra.



Mushra eyes slowly opened again as he saw Mushrambo kneeling next to him with a worried look on his face. He didn't feel quite as week a before but he still was in pain. Seeing this Mushrambo quickly removed the vines that were sticking throw Mushra body.



“Can you walk?” Mushrambo asked as he helped Mushra sit up the boy nodded still not saying anything. Mushrambo looked at him again he knew it wasn't like Mushra to stay quite “That's good as we got to get out of here.”



“Yakumo.” Mushra whispered but Mushrambo heard him and looked at him puzzled he knew how the boy felt about the human.



Mushra could still remember the last thing he said to her and the look of shock on her face closing his eyes he remembered seeing a cut along her face and wondered how that got their and then how she said their was two people he had to meet. He was not even realizing that Mushrambo was helping him to walk looking up at the warrior Mushra could see that we was just as week as he was at seeing the sweat rolling down if face.



“Where are we.” Mushra asked as he started walking on his own and feeling like his old self. Mushrambo just rubbed one of his arms with the hole in it.



“From what I found out we were absorbed by someone called Lanancuras who use to go round destroying galaxy's, until 500 years ago he was stopped and sealed away by a powerful celestial guardian.” Mushrambo said trying to remember what a warrior not much older them himself had told him, but as he finished what he was saying he saw Mushra holding his head in pain. Quickly going to the boy's aid Mushrambo grabbed him, Mushra looked awfully pale.



“Mushra what's wrong.” Mushrambo said as the boys skin started to heat up. The samurai didn't know what to do as Mushra skin kept heating up and he had his hands on his head. After a few minutes Mushra opened his eyes to see Mushrambos red eyes looking into his blue eyes.



“Mushra are you ok.” Mushrambo asked as he looked at the boy in worry a scar had come across the boys face and he had burn marks all over him.



“No I just saw some people fighting me I couldn't do anything but their attacks were hitting me. I saw Yakumo on the ground and she was holding me but I don't know how.” Mushra said as he felt the blood coming down his cheek from were the scar was.



Mushrambo just looked at him he didn't understand what was going on ether. `Why is this happening to Mushra and not me?' Mushrambo thought looking around he could see the vines making their way towards them. “Mushra I don't know what just happened but what I do know is that if we stop well be trapped in those vines again, so we have to keep moving to get out of here.” Mushrambo said nodding Mushra started following the Samurai.



111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111



Gem stood in the shadows more as she walked to Entra.



“What do you want?” Entra asked surprising the young celest.



“You should know that little gift you have on seeing the future. That is what I want and I'll do what ever I have to get to get it.” Gem said flicking her long black hair behind her shoulder.



“Umm I always knew you were the one to kill me. You never had any loyalty to Lanancuras.” Entra gave a small laugh as he looked at Gem.



“Then why did you keep me around if you knew.” Gem asked seeing Entra smirk.



“Because you're going to die and suffer, Plus to have Lanancuras free we needed you're magic to break Mushra sprite.” Entra now had a thrown on his face. “Which you didn't do.”



“Who said my magic failed on breaking Mushra sprite, I want power and Mushra as an Enterran just won't do. I promised for him to suffer but I don't want him to suffer from physical pain. The promise I made for him to suffer stops me from wanting that unfortunately from what I am. No he will suffer from the heart and I will take you're, Yakumo and Mushrambo's power.” Gem smirked her plan so far was working.



“And how would you do that.” Entra looked at her he had not seen any of this in the future he had always predicted.



“Easy when I first broke Mushra sprite, umm how should I say this I planted a dark seed in his heart that would make him do what I want. The jewel that helps form Mushrambo would have stopped me from doing this but that's gone now. So imagine what would become of him having no control seeing people suffer and not do anything about it. Who do you think got Lanancuras evil in the first place.” Gem smirked that made Entra look at her she had a dark Armour around her that he was getting scared of it now.



“Lanancuras was powerful when I first meet him twisting his heart was easy I would have gotten what I always wanted but he chose evil of his own free will which soon made him useless to me. I need someone pure with power, that's when I meet Mushra, Cosemist and Kai. I was going to use Kai he would have been perfect but Cosemist love pulled him out of my power and Mushra power beat me that's when I chose Mushra as my next victim, but every one has a soul mate so I just needed to wait until I found his to make sure she couldn't interfere like Cosemist did. But he had to go of and die to stop Lanancuras. So I must thank you for bringing me in on finding him. Once he becomes a celestial guardian again I will have my servant to help me get what I want most and all the power in the universe will soon belong to me.” Gem laughed.



“So this was you're plan all along, well you've forgotten Mushra is gone his soul belongs to Lanancuras now and so dose Mushrambo. The human will soon die anyway and if you have forgotten this room is filled with 5 disgusting celestial guardians. What makes you think you can win Lanancuras will destroy you.” Entra said eyes blazing with anger.



“Because, Entra as soon as I have absorb you're power I can see the future so I would be able to prevent my death. Plus Lanancuras is a weakling he will soon die by my hands. You foolish Cedrians think he cares so much about use, you're just pawns in his eyes once evil always evil and evil cares for no one.” Gem laughed in raged with this Entra went to go a slash her with his swords but she just merely court the blade in her hand.



“You little witch I'll kill you.” Entra said his eyes glaring at the celest who just started laughing.



“Such anger, no control. But soon I'll have all the power in the world and can get my true form back.” Gem laughed as her nails grew and she slashed them right throw Entra carding him. Smirking to her self she looked up at the fight to see none of them had notice.



“Now for the third part of my plan.”



11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111



Lanancuras smashed Serenity into the ground and started to punch her over and over again. Teran went to hit Lanancuras when the Cedrian just disappeared.



“Where did he go?” Crystal asked when she was hit in the back of the head and fell to the floor but she never hit. Shaking her head slightly to clear her vision to see Sago was holding her.



“What are you doing.” Crystal asked annoyed as Sago put her down.



“Listen I need to tell you something that could save Mushra and beat Lanancuras.” Sago said looking at the female guardian who had a smirk on her lips.



“Two things I like getting my brother back and smashing that assholes face in.” Crystal said. “Ok I'm listening.”



Yakumo had told Kutal who was trying to tell one of the other guardians with out Lanancuras finding out. Seeing Raven getting up of the floor Yakumo ran up to him.



“Raven I have to tell you something.” Yakumo said as she got to him.



“Sorry Yakumo but I have to kill Lanancuras right now for what he did to Mushra.” Yakumo could see him shaking with rage.



“Raven Cosemist knows a way to save Mushra, Lanancuras absorb Mushrambo as well as Mushra and Cosemist said if we can just buy a little bit of time Mushrambo could get Mushra and they could both get free.”



“Yah and how is that going to happen.” Raven asked looking at Yakumo with a wearied look.



“Well Cosemist told me to use the necklace she gave me. She said I would know when to use it but I don't know how.” Yakumo said looking at the Silvia necklace.



“that's Cosemist necklace it's what connected her to the people she loved most. The warm glow of gold is a power that keeps the people you love safe. But Mushra Enterran en-card it would have been destroyed when his soul was absurd by Lanancuras.” Raven said making Yakumo face grow sad she could feel the tears coming again.



“You could always make him a guardian again.” They both turned around to see Gem standing their. Her long hair hang loosely and was tide up at the end she wore a black dress that was very short and had short black boots that only went up anckles.



“What do you want.” Raven had pure rage for the celest the one that was hurting him.



“You have every right to be angry at me guardian but I have seen the mistakes that I have made. The only reason I joined with Lanancuras is because I wanted Mushra to suffer and I have done that now. My promise has been fulfilled now and I want to make everything right again.” Gem said as she looked down at the ground with sad eyes she could feel both Raven and Yakumo trying to find if their was any lye she was telling.



“I carded Entra he heard you're plan when Cosemist was telling you he was going to tell Lanancuras but I stopped him. The only way to do that was by carding him thou.” Gem handed Yakumo the en-card.



“You really want to help.” Yakumo heard herself ask.



“More then anything in the world.” Gem said having determination in her eyes.



“Ok can you help the guardians in defeating Lanancuras?” Yakumo asked forgiving Gem for all that she had done.



“Yakumo no you can't trust her.” Yakumo turned to look at Raven he had the same look on his face that Mushra had when she had forgiven the spider Enterran's. `But she said she sorry, but so did they is she lying like the spiders did. That eneded badly as well Mushra ran of and I told him I never wanted to see him again.' Yakumo thought she looked to Raven and then Gem again. `I don't want to risk losing Mushra again. But if he's a celestial guardian again would he remember me.'



Both Raven and Gem waited for Yakumo answer.



Mean while the kittens after hearing the plan had gone to hid again from Lanancuras who had just kicked Teran into a wall.



“What are we going to do.” Sen asked as he saw Serenity being informed by Cosemist. Teran was fighting Lanancuras on his own using his arrows again he shot Lanancuras throw the chest that actually made Lanancuras cry out but only in little pain.



“I don't know the Guardians are the most powerful beings we have ever seen next to Mushrambo and their hardly even hurting him.” Rai said as he turned to look at his brother and sister.



“Hey what's that over their.” Estee said pointing to one of the rocks that use to be connected to the meteor but there was something picking out of it that was not a rock.



“Estee we don't have time to mess about. The fate of the world is at stake and you're interested in rocks.” Rai said but Estee was not paying instead she had ran up to the rock and pulled out half an En-card.



“Hey whose en-card is that?” Sen asked as Rai started getting annoyed at them not listening to him.



“I don't know it doesn't have a picture on it.” Estee said looking at the ripped en-card.



“Hey maybe it's Mushra real en-card.” Sen all of a sudden said.



“What are you talking about.” Rai asked crossing his arms.



“Oh yah remember the guardians told us Mushra en-card became useless when he sealed Lanancuras up, but why didn't they tell us it was ripped.” Estee said looking at it.



“Yah well remember Zafire said that Mushra could come back as a guardian, maybe one of the guardians could help bring Mushra back.” Sen said.



“Ok let's tell Serenity. Rai said all agreeing they rushed of bringing the en-card with them trying to find Serenity who was punching Lanancuras with her right arm as the wound in her left shoulder made it to painful to move. She used her whip and wrapped it around Lanancuras arm and flinging him up into the air crashing throw the glass dome. Quickly before Lanancuras could get any sense back after being thrown head first into the glass Serenity flew up as quickly as she could forming a golden energy into hand and then releasing is and blasted Lanancuras. Teran behind her did the same thing. Cosemist soon joined in using her sword and started to slash Lanancuras making deep cuts but not fatal.



`No matter what you are not going to die yet not until we get Mushra back.' Cosemist thought as she flew back and went to use some of her energy to blast Lanancuras when he started laughing. All the damage that they had coursed him was disappearing before their eye's.



“All you're attacks are nothing to me. The more cuts and burses you give me, are all being directed at Mushra. He suffering the pain you're causing me. A fitting punishment for locking me in that meteor don't you think. You pathetic fools go ahead and try, maybe I should make Mushrambo feel you're next attack being the Enterran you thought could defeat me. Yes I think I will make him fell as much pain as Mushra been feeling since we started this fight.” Lanancuras continued to laugh Cosemist didn't know weather to hit him with her attack or not now.



`He would feel the pain but he would send it also to Mushra and Mushrambo as their part of him at the moment.' Cosemist was so court up in her thoughts that she didn't notice Lanancuras going to hit when until it was too late but Crystal and Raven had blocked the attack.



“You basted you think that would stop us from attacking you it only proves you're scared.” Crystal said Cosemist could see her shaking she didn't want to coarse Mushra and Mushrambo pain but the determination in her eyes made her see how much she wanted them both back.



“As long as you're dead they won't care. They would both gladly sacrifice themselves so you would die.” Raven said like Crystal he was shaking but he had to by time.



“I'm not letting my little brother die again.' And with that the guardians continued their fight with Lanancuras.



111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111





Mushra collapsed with pain again he put his hand up to his chest and could feel blood coming out of it.



“Mushra.” Mushrambo was their again helping him up they had both been walking endlessly and not found away out yet.



“This is hopeless we don't now where were going or how to get out its hopeless.” Mushra said bringing his legs up to his chest and berried his into them. Mushrambo could see the boy was losing hope. He was tired and kept collapsing, having visions of being attacked and then having the wounds and scars after.



“Mushra you can't give up what about Yakumo you promised to take her to Shinzo.” Mushrambo said making the boy look up at him. Mushra lip was spilt and blood was coming down it and he had a nasty black eye.



“Yah I did I can't leave her.” Mushra said as stood up they were about to choose anther direction to go when Mushrambo collapsed onto the floor in pain.



“Mushrambo.” Mushra cried out at seeing the ultimate Samaria in a state he was just in moments ago.



Mushrambo could see a boy and girl that looked like Mushra attacking him.



“Lanancuras no matter what we will defeat you. Mushra and Mushrambo would want you did rather then use their powers and energy to wreak ciaos across the universe.” He saw the girl say as she punched him in the face Mushrambo went to defend but found he couldn't.



“You really are a cowered making others feel you're pain.” A girl with long black hair said and green eyes.



“You celestial brats are going to die.” Mushrambo heard a voice say but could not see where.



Yah well you should not have absurd my little brother.” The boy that looked like Mushra said as he kicked Mushrambo in the gut.



“Mushrambo are you ok.” Mushra asked he while Mushrambo took in deep breaths after being kicked in the gut and punched in the face. His right check has became really sore and blood was coming out the corner of his mouth.



“We should get going before the vines comeback.” Was all Mushrambo said as he stood up an they both carried on walking in the dark.



“Mushra do you have any siblings.” Mushrambo finally asked after a few moments what the boy that looked like Mushra had said was still in his mind.



“No I don't have any family members.” Mushra said looking at Mushrambo to try and see were this was going. `His he talking about that boy and girl that look like me?'



“How can you have no family.” Mushrambo asked he never turned to look at Mushra. The blood was still coming down is arms.



“I don't know I just woke up one day in a forest. I thought that somehow I got amnesia but their was nothing to prove that. I had no bumps or cuts on my head and the forest was in perfect shape that no one had ever been their.” Mushra said looking at the floor trying to remember the first time he woke up on Enterra.



“And you didn't find this strange.” Mushrambo finally turned to look at Mushra he had a serious look on his face as they both stopped again.



“No I never really thought about it.” Mushra said trying to think.



“Mushra did you hear anything before you was absurd.”



“Yah when I first escaped their were these two rock creatures that were talking. I over heard them saying how they needed me to free Lanancuras because this celestial en-card had trapped him.” Mushra said Mushrambo was thinking at this.



“Anything else?”



“they all kept saying how I can't remember my past and how I was reborn. They said their were two people called Raven and Crystal that I should now but they never said much they always stopped them selves.” Mushra said the name's still being familiar some how.



“You said celestial en-card right.”



“Yah those rock creatures also said that I had celestial power.” Mushra said remembering the last part the rock creatures conversation before they were killed.



“Mushra I think the way to get out of here is for you to remember you're past.” Mushrambo said turning to the boy that just looked at him puzzled.



“I remember everything about my self already from the day I woke up to just right no…”



“That's what I'm talking about Mushra Enterran's like humans are born, they were may have been created in the start but to survive and keep the Enterran race going they have to reproduce.” Mushrambo finished and Mushra had a disgusted look on his face. All of a sudden Mushrambo collapsed onto the floor again in pain.



Looking around Mushrambo could see a young boy with scars all over his body fighting him and again he could do nothing.



Teran watch out.” Mushrambo felt energy leave him and hit Teran in the chest looking down he could see en-cards all over the surface of Enterra. He then felt something sharp slash him across the back turning around he saw Sago catching his blade and Kutal just climbing out of a huge whole.



“foolish Enterran weaklings.”



“Mushrambo you're back it's bleeding.” Mushra said seeing the red liquid coming throw the purple cape.



“Yah that was Sago.” Mushrambo said as he stood up. The pain was killing him but he could see the vines coming again.



“Mushra try to remember before you woke up ok.” Mushrambo started walking agin but Mushra just stood their.



“Mushra the vines are coming we have to get moving.”



“I was only about 3 years old when I woke up what could be so important in my past when I was only that young.” Mushra asked trying to get his thoughts straight he felt sick again and his head was spinning. Mushrambo could see Mushra turning pale and quickly ran up to the boy but Mushra eyes had rolled to the back of his head and he fainted. Before he hit the ground Mushrambo court him.



“Mushra, Mushra wake up.” Mushrambo shouted but Mushra just lay still. Seeing that Mushra was not waking up and the vines were getting closer Mushrambo put Mushra over his shoulder and stared walking as fast as he could the wounds were all reopening and they were hurting more then ever.



111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111





Mushra woke up it what seemed to be a garden full of followers his head hurt but this place seemed familiar somehow.



“I see you're up.” An angelic voice said behind Mushra. Turning around he came face to face with a young 18 year old. She was tall and had long straight hair that was a lighter colour then Mushra hair. She wore a long white dress that I had one link sleeve and had a fold sash around her waist that was also light blue and pink.



“Who are you.” Mushra asked looked at the young women who just gave a small laugh.



“My name is Angel; I'm a celestian from the realm of Shinzo. I am older then the celestial guardians who's duty is to protect this realm and the universe.” Angel said Mushra could now see her Silvia wings that were like angel wings.



“Yah so… wait did you say Shinzo?” Mushra asked looking around. `is this the Shinzo Yakumo has been looking for.'



“Yes I did, right now you're soul body and spirit have been split. You're body is on Enterra, it is alive but with out a soul and spirit it will soon die. You're soul was absurd but Lanancuras to free him from the meteor prison he has been trapped in for 500 years and you're spirit is here.” Angel said you could see she was happy to see Mushra as she kept smiling.



“Then why am I here.” Mushra asked looking around again but soon found him self in a hug.



“Because it's time for you to know what you are.” Angel said tears were coming out of her eyes as she held Mushra in a tight hug but for some reason he didn't try to get away.



“Wha…what am it, why is all this happening to me.” Mushra found himself asking an image of Yakumo came to him smiling he wanted to go to her and protect her.



“You don't remember because you died to stop Lanancuras 500 years ago. But none of us wanted you to die so we made you an Enterran. So you could live a happy life even if you couldn't remember us.” Tears were flowing down Angels face now.



“What do you mean.” Mushra asked as he looked up at Angel.



“Mushra you're a celestial guardian of Shinzo.” Mushra eyes grew big.



“No way their has to be some mistake.” Mushra said backing away from the teenage girl.



“Mushra I now this is hard for you to hear but you are a celestian. You're Enterran en-card is destroyed the only way you can live again is if you accept who you are. Please right now Teran, Serenity, Cosemist, Sago, Kutal, Yakumo, Crystal and Raven are fighting for you and Mushrambo to be free.” Angel said as she put her hands on his shoulder's.



“You look just like you use to, you're father would be so happy.” Angel all of a sudden said getting of the subject.



“My dad?” Mushra asked looking at the young women again to see what she meant.



“Yes Nebular my husband. That's right Mushra I'm you're mother.” Angel said kneeling down so she was level with Mushra. “And Crystal and Raven are you're older brother and sister.”



Mushra was just looking at her he could see she was telling the truth.



“I'm to believe all this.” Mushra asked his head was feeling faint again.



“Mushra it's you're chose you can ever become a celestial guardian you once was and save every one in the universe, or stay absurd by Lanancuras and be in pain and watch him destroy every thing you love.” Angel said letting Mushra chose.



“if I become a Celestial guardian again would I get a chance to kill Lanancuras.” Mushra asked as Angel laughed.



“You haven't changed at all, yes you would.”



“Ok then how do I get my memories back?” Mushra asked as Angel stood up and handed him half an en-card.



“This en-card has you're memories the other half has all you're powers. After you're free from Lanancuras you will have to find the other en-card or else you will die. Also take these.” Angel handed Mushra anther en-card and two jewels. “The En-card is Mushrambo, it is so Mushrambo would have his body for his soul and live a normal life and the jewels are for Sago and Kutal to hyper form again.”



Mushra nodded looking at them all.



“And Mushra there is something important guardians can't live on a planet if you become a celestial guardian again you can't live on Enterra.” Angel said Mushra looked up at her. `Then I can't be with Yakumo.' Mushra thought.



“But I'll see what I can do. No one should have to live with out their soul mate.” Angel laughed hugging Mushra again. “Just remember that everyone loves you and always has.” Before Mushra could say anything he blacked out but he could still hear Angel's words.





11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111



Ah I'm done with this chapter, I was half way done with this when my computer broke down I was so upset I thought I would have to re so it but lucky me my computer got fixed and still had all my saved work on it.



Any way Mushra becoming a celestial guardian again it didn't quite feel right having Mushra have all the pain so I deiced to let Mushrambo have the spot light in the touchier section. Oh and next chapter find out if Yakumo believed Gem or not.



Any way pleases review and I need help on fight scenes I hate writing them as you can already guess I only screw them up. Anyway I hope you liked the chapter.












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_goddess on February 8, 2006, 5:13:25 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessPLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!

moon_goddess on February 3, 2006, 6:08:38 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessthis is the best story ever!!!!!!