Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Gate of souls

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 18 - Gate of souls

Chapter 18 - Gate of souls






The gate of souls.

Mushra opened his eyes again to see that Mushrambo was carrying him.


“Uh wh…. What happened?” Mushra finally said Making Mushrambo stop to put the boy down.

“You fainted and wouldn't wake up.” Mushrambo said he looked a lot worse then he did before. Mushrambo amour was cracked and almost completely destroyed. His cloths were ripped and his blood was flowing freely out of his many cuts. You could also see cold sweat pouring from his head.

“What happened?” Mushrambo asked as Mushra looked at his hands. It was then that Mushrambo saw half an en-card anther en-card and two jewels.

“Were did you get those.” Mushrambo asked with out realizing it.

“My mum gave them to me.” Mushra said his eyes on the en-card that held his memories.

“What!”

“I'm not an Enterran Mushrambo I was a celestial guardian and was reborn as an Enterran.” Mushra said finally looking up at the samurai. “That's why I never remembered my past because I died, but right now I don't remember anything but that this en-card has all my memories from my past.” Mushra showed Mushrambo the card that was ripped. Mushrambo picked the card out of Mushra hand to look at it; he knew Mushra didn't have the card before.

“You said you're mother gave you this.” Mushrambo asked he was trying to think what was going on just so they won't end up in more trouble.

“Yah she said I need the other half thou if I'm to live. Oh and she said this is yours so that you can live as well.” Mushra said handing the other en-card to Mushrambo.

Shocked Mushrambo took the en-card as it automatically absorb into his body. He didn't now how he felt at that moment he never really had a life of his own jarring the great war he knew that some how killing the humans was not his idea but someone else and he was some kind of pawn and Mushra, Sago and Kutal it also was not a real life as he needed all three to form just to live, but now he had his own life to live how he wanted and he knew just what he was going to do now.

“We better find away out of here if were going to kill Lanancuras.” Mushrambo said looking around the vines weren't coming anymore like they were scared or something.

“Yah but how are we going to get out of here.” Mushra asked looking around seeing still no way out.

“I'm not sure but I think that we should wait here.” Mushrambo said looking around trying to see if anything was going to pop out of no ware.

“Why?” Mushra asked.

“I don't know why but if we keep moving then I know we won't get out of here, the vines don't seem to becoming anymore so I say we should just wait here.” Mushrambo said looking at the boy who just nodded quietly.




Yakumo had ran back to were she left Mushra she wanted know if he was ok.


`I know that I should forgive people but I'm not risking Mushra life or Mushrambo, I can't believe Gem she wonted to turn Mushra against me. Just like Zafire did with turning me against Mushra.'

Yakumo got to Mushra he felt colder then before but still he was not breathing.

“Mushra you have to wake up pleases.” Yakumo whispered her hand was on Mushra check but there was still no movement.




“Pathetic human I can't believe this well it won't matter I'll just kill her my self.” Gem whispered seeing Yakumo by Mushra still form. Her plan would have to be changed a little as Yakumo had not believed her.





Sago had thrown his blade again at Lanancuras before he could hit Teran while Serenity was using her whip again.


“How long do you think were going to have to wait?” Kutal asked not being able to fight as his weapon was a mace.

“I don't know but this better work, I don't think Yakumo can take this if it dosen't work.” Sago said catching his blade and turning his attention to the fight. Cosemist was having a fight of strength with Lanancuras as they pushed against each other but Cosemist was losing and soon thrown to the floor her arm twisted round and you could hear a snap. Crystal was charging up some energy before she fired a golden light of energy at Lanancuras but the energy did hardly any damage. Raven had came from behind for a surprise attack but Lanancuras had expected this and punched Raven in the face braking his nose.

“We can't keep this up for much longer Raven.” Teran said appearing next to his best friend.

“I don't care we have to try.” Raven said going in for anther attack Serenity also she was not going to let her friend fight alone.

“Back for some more.” Lanancuras taunted as he throw a purple energy ball at them crushing them into the ground and breaking a few ribs.

Crystal went for an attack as well and was able to kick Lanancuras in the gut. Groaning in pain Lanancuras smashed is fist into Crystal stomach making her cough up some blood.

“Crystal!” Raven shouted flying up into the air to help his twin sister. Having his sword ready he was about to smash it into Lanancuras skull when he saw a Silva feather fall from the sky. `What.' Raven didn't realize Lanancuras fist come and connect with his face making him fly backwards a little. Looking up at Lanancuras he could see a faint glow of gold. “Is it time yet.” Raven said to himself but he didn't have much time to think as Lanancuras went in fore anther attack. Seeing this Raven ducked but Lanancuras kneed him in the chest and then grabbed his throat.

“You lot are really starting to bore me, I should just kill you all now.” Lanancuras said as he grabbed Raven face with his free hand and started to crush it. Raven could not help but yell out in pain as he could feel his skull starting to crack. It would of if Sago blade had not slashed Lanancuras arm letting Raven go.

“So you Enterrans wish to too die.” Lanancuras turned around to see Sago catching his blade Kutal was behind him. Lanancuras was about to blast them but Serenity got in the way and took the blast for them falling to the ground and throw the hole were the glass dome use to be.

“Serenity!” Sago and Kutal called out going to try and catch their friend but they didn't reach her in time.

Lanancuras didn't seem to be paying attention his head started to feel wearied but he just put it to the back of his mind as he went back to fighting as Teran shot an arrow throw his right shoulder but like before Lanancuras ripped the arrow out and healed the wound, but this time it didn't heal and blood started to come out of were the arrow was.

“Wh… what is this.” Lanancuras said looking at his now bleeding arm.

`Ok Lanancuras can't direct his pain at Mushra or Mushrambo, now what do we do.' Crystal thought seeing Lanancuras give them all death glares. `At lest were pissing him of.'




Yakumo looked down at Mushra she could of just sworn she saw him move a little.


“Mushra, Mushra pleases wake up.” Yakumo whispered looking down at the pale face. She felt like crying again she didn't notice the necklace round her neck start to glow. `please come back.' She thought the tears were falling down her checks again.

Yakumo.” Yakumo all of a sudden heard Mushra call her name looking down she could see the necklace glowing a soft gold.

`Mushra pleases come back.' Yakumo thought again this time focusing on the necklace glow as she held onto Mushra. She could feel something faint. Closing her eyes Yakumo could feel her grip on Mushra body grow tighter as she raised her head.

“MUSHRA!” Yakumo screamed a golden light forming around the two.

“Yakumo.” The kittens yelled out seeing the golden light forming around Yakumo and Mushra body. The ripped en-card in Estee hands started to glow.

“What's going on?” Sen asked as he put his hand up against the golden dome that had formed around Yakumo.

“Don't worry Yakumo has just opened a gate way for souls.” All three kittens turned around to see Serenity limping and holding her ribs with her good arm. She gave a week smile until she saw the en-card that Estee was holding.

“Were did you get that.” Serenity asked.

“We found it.” Rai said but he was still looking at the golden dome worried about Yakumo. Seeing this Serenity smiled as she kneeled down next to the kittens.

“You don't need to worry the gate of souls helps lead lost souls back to where they belong. no need to worry Yakumo will be fine she will get Mushra and Mushrambo back as long as we can now keep Lanancuras away from them. If he destroys this dome then what happens is Yakumo soul will be lost in time and space and Mushra and Mushrambo will forever be trapped by Lanancuras.” Serenity them.

“So Yakumo could lose her soul.” Estee asked she didn't realize that she had brought the En-card closer to her self.

“Don't worry Yakumo will be ok. The gate of souls is not dangerous.” Serenity smiled at the kittens again but quickly turned her head to the sky Lanancuras just held his head in pain, he then started looking around to you could see anger in his eyes as they finally landed on the golden dome. Clenching his fist together he was about to attack when a flying kick done by Teran knocked him away from it.

“You fools I won't allow this.” Lanancuras was obviously angry as he went to summon energy growing in size but before he could summon enough energy he felt something stab him in the chest. Turning his head down he could see the blade of Cosemist sword sticking out of his chest.

“Be a good @$$ hole and stay put.” Cosemist taunted as she took her sword out and kicked Lanancuras in the head. Being more then twice her size now Cosemist kick had court Lanancuras in his right eye.

“You'll pay for that, I have waited 500 years for my freedom. I am not about to let you fools ruin it.” Lanancuras yelled his eyes on fire as he glared at Cosemist.

“And what are you going to do about it.” Crystal said she had her staff ready for an attack but stood her ground.

“I'll destroy the human.” Lanancuras said only to be meet with a punch to the head.

“And what makes you think we would let you destroy Yakumo.” Raven said as he went to hit Lanancuras but Lanancuras had used some of his energy again to blast Raven back. He then felt something slash his back turning around he saw Sago catching his blade again. Lanancuras used some more of his dark energy to brake the ground the two Enterrans were standing on sending them falling into the ground. The Guardians all went to save them Crystal catching Sago and Teran catching Kutal.

“Thanks.” Sago said looking at crystal.

“No problem, listen were going to put you down.” Teran said as the two guardians brought the Enterrans down to were serenity and the kittens were.

“You two make sure Lanancuras doesn't get near here I'll make sure nothing happens here.” Serenity told them as Crystal and Teran nodded before they flew back into the air to help Raven and Cosemist fight Lanancuras.




Yakumo looked around every thing was dark and she couldn't see much the necklace round her neck was flouting and pointed right of were she was.


“Is this where Mushra is.” Yakumo asked as she started walking in the direction the necklace was pointing. Every now and then the necklace would point in a new direction.

“Mushra.” Yakumo called the necklace was getting brighter.

“Yakumo.” Yakumo heard Mushra call her right ahead of her. Running forward Yakumo started to see two figures ahead of her one tall and the other one short.

“Mushra, Mushrambo.” Yakumo called both, figures turned around and she could see burses and blood on both of them, cuts were all over them as well and Yakumo felt her self coming to a stop at seeing the sight of both of them.

“Yakumo.” Mushra called out in joy as he ran up to her. Yakumo felt tears coming to her eyes again as she saw all the cuts and burns on him.

“Mushra.” Yakumo cried as she pulled him into a hug. She could feel him hugging her back.

“Yakumo you're face.” Mushra said looking at the scar.

“Mushra we need to get out of here.” Yakumo said her attention also went to Mushrambo who nodded to her. For some reason she didn't quite feel the same way she did about Mushrambo from when Mushra, Sago and Kutal had fused to become the samurai.

“first of all we need to find a way out.” Mushrambo said looking around Yakumo nodded the star around her neck was starting to go in anther direction.

“This necklace brought me here so maybe it knows the way out.” Yakumo said as the necklace tugged to go in left of were they all were, Mushra just looked at the necklace for a little bit.

“Hey that necklace belonged to Cosemist.” Mushra all of a sudden said getting a surprised look of Yakumo and a confused look of Mushrambo.

“Who's Cosemist?” Mushrambo asked not knowing what Mushra was talking about.

“Mushra you remember her.” Yakumo asked looking at him.

“Yah since I got half of my old en-card from my mum and she told me who I am I have been slowly getting my old memories back.” Mushra said as he looked at Yakumo. “But how did you get it?”

“Well Cosemist came to Enterra with Crystal.” Yakumo said seeing Mushra get a fearful look on his face.

“Mushra what's wrong.” Mushrambo asked still not understanding anything right now that was going on.

“What I remember of Crystal is that she is going to kill me.” Mushra said.

“What she's you're sister she wouldn't do that to you.” Yakumo said a little bit of anger in her voice.

“Listen we better get out of here.” Mushrambo said as the three of them started to follow Yakumos necklace.

“I'm just glad you too are ok.” Yakumo finally said after a while smiling at them making Mushra blush and Mushrambo just smiled back at the human. “But what happened to you two.” Concern was in Yakumo voice.

“Nothing really I'm sure we will be fine when we get out of here.” Mushrambo said looking round the vines weren't anywhere. Mushra just nodded like Mushrambo he did not won't Yakumo to worry but she still had concern in her eyes.

The three started walking flowing were the necklace was taking them. They were all silent as they just walked Mushra and Yakumo were walking side by side.

“Mushra do you remember what you side before Lanancuras absurd you're soul.” Yakumo said Mushra just looked up at her in surprise of course he remembered and now he was bright red trying to hide his blush from Yakumo. Mushrambo was trying to hold in a small chuckle he knew what this was about and was trying to hide the fact that he was listening both failing miserably with what they were trying to hide.

Yakumo just gave a small smile before she kissed Mushra on the check. “I love you to Mushra.” Mushra was now even more red if that was even possible and Mushrambo went on a little bit ahead to see is he could find the thing that they were looking for to get out.

“You mean it.” Mushra said still looking at Yakumo. She nodded and then took hold of his hand.

“Yes I'm sorry it just took all this for me to find out the way I feel. Plus I'm sorry about what I said at the ruins I wasn't thinking.” Yakumo sadness coming back to her but she felt Mushra grip tighten. They both started starring into each others eyes not saying a word and not wanting to spoil the moment.

“You to is this what we're looking for.” They both turned to see Mushrambo standing out just in front of a giant golden door. In-caved on the door was images of people suffering and then of people with calm but blank eye's.

“The gate of souls.” Mushra slowly said before looking down at the en-card again before it absurd into him. Slowly Mushra Armour had turned gold and now had long black sleeves that went up to his new gold glove. His hair had also gotten lighter.

“Mushra.” Yakumo said in seeing him as he was looking at his hands.

“We better get out of here so we can find the other half of that en-card.” Mushrambo all of a sudden said remembering what Mushra said earlier about his en-card.

“Why?” Yakumo asked not understanding Mushra new look.

“That en-card was ripped. Mushra won't live for long if the en-card is not completed.” Mushrambo said putting his hand up against the golden door trying to open it.

Yakumo was shocked. `Every time something good happens something bad happens after.' Yakumo thought.

“Don't worry Yakumo the En-card was connected to the meteor so it has to be some were in that room” Mushra said trying to reassure Yakumo to be honest he didn't know what had happened to his en-card except it had became a seal and that it ripped.

“Mushra right Yakumo when we get out of here we will find the En-card and then destroy Lanancuras.” Mushrambo said but saw the thrown on Yakumo face. “Yakumo we have to kill him or else he will try and destroy the universe.” Mushrambo said trying to convince Yakumo that violence was the only way. Mushra was going to join in when they both just saw here giving a faint smile.

“I know we have to destroy Lanancuras it's just I don't like using the word destroy, it's just sounds to violent.” Yakumo said Mushrambo gave a small nod before turning his attention back to the door.

“Mushra I would never let someone get away with hurting you, because I could never forgive my self. When you're soul was absorb I thought I lost you for ever, I thought I would never see you again.” Yakumo said and Mushra was left speechless he felt happy that Yakumo felt so much for him but he also felt bad that he made her worried so much.

“Yakumo nothing going to happen were going to get out of this I swear it.” Mushra said taking Yakumo hand and smiled at her. `I promise that I'll never hurt you.'

Mushrambo put his hand on the gate of souls handle and opened to reveal a bright light that surrounded the three of them.




Lanancuras was trying with all his might to try and get to the dome of light but the guardians were keeping him away. `I can't let them escape, I won't let Yakumo survive or Mushra to ever see freedom again. They well both suffer for all eternity.' Lanancuras thought as he went to blast the dome again but Serenity had put a protective shield around the dome and Enterrans.


“Face it Lanancuras you're not getting anywhere near their” Cosemist smirked as she got in Lanancuras way her arms folded.

“I don't need to get near their when I can blast it from here.” Lanancuras screamed as he flung arm forward releasing six black energy balls all heading towards the dome. Seeing this Cosemist went and stopped one of the blast but when she was hit by it she felt like her whole body was being electrocuted. Raven, Crystal and Teran all did the same but could only stop one and like Cosemist it felt like their body was being electrocuted. Two more were heading for the dome. Seeing this Serenity put up anther protective shield but the blast was to much and put to much of a strain on her mind making her collapse to the floor. Sago quickly court the guardian before she could hit the floor only to see she was sweating.

“Noooo!” Sago looked up to see what Kutal and the kittens had screamed at only to see the last energy ball hit the dome before a bright light engulfed them all. The only thing the two Enterrans could here now where the kittens crying and Lanancuras laughing.

“No Yakumo, Mushra.” Sago shouted looking at were the dome was but the bright light was blocking his view.

“Yes finally nothing can get in my way to destroy this pathetic planet.” Lanancuras laughed.

“Yakumo… Mushra…are gone” Kutal heard himself whisper as he looked at where the dome was but like Sago he could not see anything from the bright light, but he new the dome had been destroyed. The Guardians all looked to where the dome had been after recovering from the attacks. Cosemist felt her heart shatter again she couldn't take much more pain in her eternal life and Teran felt like he wanted to rip Lanancuras heart out but new he couldn't since Lanancuras didn't have a heart. Both Crystal and Raven looked at were the dome was their last chance had gone for saving their little brother and now they had lost Yakumo and Mushrambo as well. At that moment all they wanted to do was destroy Lanancuras in the most painful way they could both think of.

The kittens were crying they had lost their friends destroyed right in front of them and they didn't know what to do but cry. Estee looked up to wear the dome was to see if it was real or not and felt the tears coming to her eyes even more when she saw that it was real. The light was staring to die down now and as it did the en-card in her hands started to feel warm but it was not glowing anymore. Looking up Estee could see three black shadows standing in the middle of the light she felt her sad tears turn to tears of joy.

“YAKUMO, MUSHRA, MUSHRAMBO.” Estee shouted making every one look at the three figures stood their the light disappearing completely and Yakumo, Mushra and Mushrambo stood their in the middle of the room.




Ok no clue of why I ended like that I did write a different ending but before I could finish it my computer broke down and that ending got wiped. Lucky I saved most of it on floppy disk so I was able to write this ending.


Anyway if any of you have any ideas on how to start the next chapter I would really be happy because right now my head is empty. Any way I hope you enjoyed the chapter and pleases review and tell me what you think. I also try to get the next chapter up soon.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animegurl4life on July 31, 2006, 9:50:11 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifePlease keep writing this is the best shinzo story ever
aceept for the fact that you tortured Mushra.What did he
ever do to you?It's still awesome though,I still can't
believe that a writer like you ran out of ideas.keep
trying!

moon_goddess on March 5, 2006, 8:54:29 PM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessFINALLY! (sorry for my rudeness) that was an awsome chapter. write more (please)