Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - The real fight has only just begun

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 19 - The real fight has only just begun

Chapter 19 - The real fight has only just begun
 
The real fight has only just begun

‘No this can’t be happening, I won’t let it happen I won’t let them survive!’ Lanancuras thought looking down in anger at Mushra Yakumo and Mushrambo.

Crystal, Raven, Teran and Cosemist all looked at them in shock. They looked like they had been throw hell and back again but other then that ok. Mushra and Mushrambo injures were gone now being in their physical forms again.

But before anyone could do anything Lanancuras blasted a huge energy blast at them, they were only able to doge at the last second. Before Lanancuras could blast anther energy blast at them which he aimed at Yakumo Sago had thrown his blade at him which slashed his hand. Kutal was standing behind him not able to do much with just a mace and was holding Serenity who was now only just getting her energy back.

“You fool’s think you can stop me, I’ll destroy all of you.” Lanancuras screamed it seemed as if his rage was controlling him as he went to blast the two Enterrans but changed his mind at the last minute. He knew Sago and Kutal were now no threat to him as long as they didn’t have their jewels and as Mushrambo was now here it looked like that they were never going to get them back. Plus the last attack he had done had weekend the celestial guardians a lot, that they could barley move so they weren’t a threat and he could easily destroy them later. Yakumo still had no control over her powers plus they were nothing compared to his.

So really Lanancuras only problem was Mushrambo who could easily unlock his celestial powers and use them in a fierce battle if angered the wrong way, which was what ever move Lanancuras made, and Mushra who seemed to have gotten half his power back. But Lanancuras knew better then that, he knew Mushra en-card was ripped and that as long as Mushra did not get the other half of his en-card that he would not last long and if he could make Mushra use up all his energy then the boy would die faster.

So Lanancuras aimed his attack at Yakumo again knowing that Mushra and Mushrambo would go a try and defend the human, plus Sago’s blade had not came back yet to him and Teran could not use his bow and arrow as he was too weak.

“Yakumo look out.” Mushra cried out a he ran and pushed Yakumo out of the way. Mushrambo seeing what Lanancuras up to quickly throw Sago and Kutal the jewels.

“They will let you hyper form.” Was all the Samaria warrior said before jumping in the air he had to distract Lanancuras long enough for Mushra to find his en-card and to keep the others safe.

“Yakumo are you alright?” Mushra asked helping Yakumo up but he was starting to feel light headed and new he had to find the other en-card soon.

“Yah I’m fine.” Was all Yakumo said before she stood up and looked around Sago soon joined them as Kutal went to find a safe place to put Serenity.

“Yakumo, Mushra are you two all right.” Sago asked he would off said something else to say how relived he was that both of them was alive but as they where in a middle of a fight he knew he could tell them later.

“Yah were fine Sago but we have to help Mushrambo fight Lanancuras. That jewel Mushrambo gave you will let you hyper form.” Mushra quickly said as he went to go and jump into the air to help Mushrambo fight, but Yakumo grabbed his wrist before he could. She had a worried look on her face and some tears in her eyes and both Mushra and Sago knew she was deeply worried.

“Mushra what about you’re en-card? You’ll die if you don’t get the other half. I don’t won’t too lose you again I don’t won’t you to die again.” Yakumo said the tears flowing down her face.

“Yakumo I won’t die again I promise I think dying twice is enough for me anyway. I don’t think I won’t to make a habit of it.” Mushra said giving Yakumo a small warm smile before jumping on to the air to help Mushrambo.

“Yakumo go tell Kutal he’ll help you find that en-card I’ll help Mushra and Mushrambo, no matter what they can’t win this on their own. Plus the Celestial guardians all have had their energy completely drained, their too exhausted to fight. Were going to have to win this with out them.” Sago said looking to Yakumo before he put the jewel on his helmet that soon split into three and looked just like his old one.

“Be careful Sago.” Yakumo said, she was trembling but she held it together.

“HYDRO POWER!” Sago called out hyper forming. (I’m no going to descried how he looks because it’s the hyper form he has in the second season the same with Kutal.) After Hyper forming Sago Spread his new wings and flew into the air to help Mushra and Mushrambo he noticed that most of Lanancuras attacks were aimed at Mushra.

‘figures he still has a grudge against Mushra.’ Sago thought as he got his blade and throw having to make Lanancuras pull back from where he had just grabbed Mushrambo head and was about to crush it.

“Insolent Enterran, you don’t know when to give up or when you’re beat.” Lanancuras said his eyes glaring at Sago as he went to blast the water Enterran but got kicked in the head by Mushra.

Mushrambo who saw an opening attacked Lanancuras slashing some of the ex guardians eye.

“You will pay for that with you’re live.” Lanancuras said wiping away some of the blood from his eye. He could no longer see out of it but that didn’t matter he still had one good eye and plus he could sense their presence.

Down below Yakumo was looking for the other half of the En-card every were, she was growing desperate and all logic was going out of her head as she looked. Kutal who had started to help her look was not having much luck ether. But unlike Yakumo Kutal was growing impatient.

‘we have to find it, were can it be.’ Yakumo digging thro all the rocks her mind was set on one thing even thou she was exhausted she could not stop she kept throwing rocks here and their. She could hear the fighting above her and that only made her look harder.

The kittens were all to sacred to move they were looking at the fight and eve thou it looked like the Enterrans and Mushra were winning they were scared. To them Lanancuras seemed to be growing more powerful by the minute.

“Kittens, you need to give that en-card to Mushra.” Serenity said limping up to the kittens before she collapsed onto the floor.

“Serenity.” The kittens all cried as they ran up to the guardian.

“Estee, you have to get that en-card to Mushra. I know you’re all scared but if you don’t give that en-card to Mushra you will all lose him again, and no amount of power will bring him back.” Serenity as she patted Estee on the head before she passed out.

“What are we going to do.” Sen asked he was shaking all over.

“Easy were going to give the En-card to Mushra. I don’t want to see Yakumo cry.” Rai said taking command.

“But I’m scared.” Estee said she was holding onto the En-card for dear life.

“We’ll if you won’t do it I will. I feed up of always being scared, if we don’t do anything then everything we love and care for will all be gone.” Rai said staring his brother and sister down.

Estee and Sen both looked at each other then at Rai.

“you’re right lets do this.” They both said before they ran out from were they were all hiding.
Mushrambo flew back from Lanancuras and landed on the ground. They had all had the upper hand a moment ago but then Lanancuras seemed to be growing more stronger.
 

Mushra landed next to Mushrambo his knees were shaking and he cold barley stand. Mushrambo noted the beds of sweat rolling down Mushra face and that he was finding it hard to breath, and from the looks of it so had Lanancuras.

“Mushra go down and help Yakumo and Kutal look for you’re en-card if this keeps up you’ll be dead with in the minute.” Mushrambo said not taking his eyes of Lanancuras who had Punched Sago away. But Sago quickly recoved and went to slash the tirent with his blade. The Water Enterran was growing tired he had not stopped fighting and Mushrambo could see this.

“I’m fine, if we keep Lanancuras busy he won’t hurt Yakumo.” Mushra said, he didn’t wan to tell The samurai warrior that he could barley see.

“Mushra. Go now me and Sago will keep him Busy.” Mushrambo said but before Mushra could say anything Lanancuras had just blasted Sago away and went charging right for them. They Both jumped into the air. To doge the attack. The ground giving way underneath Lanancuras and he smashed were they once stood and smoke started to appear from all the dirt.

Mushra started to panic fearing that one of the rocks had fell on Yakumo, when a gaint hand came out of no were and started to crush him in a vice grip.

“Well isn’t this a turn of events.” Lanancuras mocked as he started to tighten his grip. Mushra tried with all his might not to scream or pass out. But he couldn’t he could feel his bones giving way and everything starting to go black.

Sago quickly rushed up forming a powerful water attack in his hand and then smashed it into Lanancuras face making the tyrant drop Mushra. Mushrambo quickly grabbed the boy and both Enterrans moved back.

“This is bad Mushra won’t last much longer.” Sago said seeing the boy passed out from lack of energy.

“Mushra.” Mushrambo and Sago turned around to see Crystal limping to them.

“Crystal get out of here you don’t have any energy left.” Sago said to the girl.

“I have more energy then you do, but not enough to fight. I can get my brother down to safety. Lanancuras is going to direct all his attacks at Mushra, knowing my brother is growing weaker. At the same time he is wearing you two out.” Crystal said starring them both down.

Mushrambo nodded before handing Mushra to Crystal.

“Don’t worry if you give us guardians about an hour or two we will be ready to fight again.” Crystal said before jumping into the even bigger hole with Mushra.

“So do you think we can win this.” Sago asked turning to Look at Lanancuras.

“No, but I don’t plan on dieing ether.” Mushrambo said sowrd ready in hand for any attack Lanancuras might throw at them. When aload of attacks out of no were hit Lanancuras. Turning around to look behind them Mushrambo and Sago could see an Army of Enterrans Being led by Ryhuma and Rusephine.

“Lord Mushrambo we are here to help.” Rusephine said flying with her bird Enterrans.
Ok I am so sorry this took forever. And to tell the truth I thought of this chapters ending right now as I noticed I had hardly and Enterrans in this and it would be great if they joined in the fight. Any way since I now have this chapter finished I’ll try and update as soon as I can.   

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animegurl4life on September 28, 2006, 8:52:43 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeThank u 4 FINNALY updating

moon_goddess on September 22, 2006, 6:39:14 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessAWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and btw, FINALLY!!!!! awsome chapter, i can't wait for the next one