Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Celestial Mushra reyurns

the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.

Chapter 20 - Celestial Mushra reyurns

Chapter 20 - Celestial Mushra reyurns
 
Celestial Mushra returns

Mushrambo and Sago looked in disbelief at the Enterrans behind them. Sago was wondering how they all knew to come there and why since thy hated Yakumo. Mushrambo Just smirked looking up at his old comrades.

“Lord Mushrambo we are ready to fight under your command.” Ryhuma said coming up to the two Enterrans bowing to the ex dark king.

“What wait I thought you hated us.” Sago said looking at the two generals.

“Lanancuras was manipulating almost all of the Enterran race. We generals were part of the Enterrans he was controlling. He thought that would have been the best way to destroy the human Yakumo, but ever since Lanancuras has been freed a Celestial guardian came to us and explained everything. Now we won’t to help to make up for all the wrong we have done and for destroying the human race.” Rusephine explained to Sago who just stood there.

“Besides we have no time we have a war to win.” Mushrambo said turning to look at Lanancuras.

“Right men attack” Rusephine said hyper forming. Ryhuma doing the same having his giant ice dragon attack and jumping on its back. Lanancuras just stood their and raised one of his arms in the air before swinging it down creating a giant shock wave and destroying half of the Enterran army Rusephine and Ryhuma brought along.

“Caris save as many cards as you can.” Rusephine said her sword in hand before trying to shot some of her feathers at Lanancuras trying to paralyzes him but they had little effect. They were able to slow him down thou.

“Unga help the human Yakumo and her friends.” Ryhuma said before having Grandora shot a beam of ice at Lanancuras but the attack did little damage again. Lanancuras grabbed the one of the dragon’s neck and started trying to rip it off.

Sago quickly used his blade to cut Lanancuras arm but the tyrant only throw Grandora and Ryhuma into the water dragon Enterran. Sago to tired after all his fighting passed out.

“Sago.” Mushrambo called but got no response.

“My lord I’m sure he is ok.” Rusephine said but Lanancuras chose that time to attack and smashed the bird queen to the ground. Mushrambo then saw Lanancuras aiming an energy blast down in the hole. Looking to were Lanancuras was aiming he could see the three kittens running and looking more closely he could see Estee holing half of an En-card.

“shoot.” Was all the samurai Enterran could say quickly going and kick Lanancuras away making the blast just miss just miss the kittens.

“Do you really think with Mushra you can win.” Lanancuas said glaring at Mushrambo.

“No we can beat you on or own but we don’t mind the extra help.” Mushrambo said sword in hand.

“You know you would make a powerful Cedrian general, if you pledge your loyalty to me I will let you live.” Lanancuas said but Mushrambo only started to laugh.

“You know you can tell when someone is scared is when they try to avoid the fight. You know you can’t win.” Mushrambo said jumping forward and attacking Lanancuas with everything he had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Lady Yakumo.” Unga said running up to the human and cat Enterran.
 

“Who are you.” Kutal said quickly getting in front of Yakumo to protect her.

“Don’t attack she is an Enterran, she is one of Ryhuma’s scientist.” They all tuned to see Teran limping towards them.

“Teran!” Yakumo said running up to him.

“A celestial guardian.” Unga said looking at Teran.

“Teran are you ok.” Kutal asked looking at him.

“I didn’t release things went this far.” Unga said before looking to Yakumo. “As part of the Enterran race I pledge my allegiance to you, tell me what I can do to help.”

“You could help Teran while me and Kutal try and find Mushra’s en-card.” Yakumo said helping Teran to the scientist. Unga just nodded taking the guardian. Yakumo wanted to help him but she had to find Mushra’s en-card.

“Is that Crystal with Mushra.” Kutal said seeing the female guardian holding her chest trying to hold n her pain while laying an unconscious Mushra on the floor. Fearing the worse Yakumo rushed to the two of them Kutal not far behind.

“Mushra.” Yakumo called out running up to the two. Crystal looked up and Yakumo could see blood on her hand.

“Crystal your hurt.” Kutal said seeing her cringe.

“I’m fine did you find Mushra’s En-card.” She asked turning her attention back to Mushra her hand over his chest trying to give him the remaining energy she had.

“No we couldn’t find it.” Yakumo said falling to the floor upset.

“Ahhhh.” They all turned to see the kittens just get miss from being hit.

“Kittens.” Kutal yelled rushing to them hyper forming. Hitting any stray rocks that were heading to them.

“Uncle Kutal we have to get this to Mushra.” Was all the kittens could say they were so scared but they showed the card to Kutal. They had tears in their eyes but determined faces.

“Come on.” Kutal said picking the kittens up and flying back to the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celestial realm
 

“This can no go on to many of are rules have been broken.” A guardian said looking on at the fight. All the other guardians around him nodded looking at the fight trying to think of what they were going to do from the celestial heavens.

“But that is what rules are made for to be broken.” They all turned to see Star standing behind them with Kai and Zafarein.

“You three are the one’s that told the Enterran’s about what really happened.” A female guardian said glaring at them.

“Dreams are my specialty after all, not my fault of what they thought of them.” Zafarein said with a grin.

“For all are lives we just sit back and watch it is about time we sort out are own problems and not let anyone else clean up are messes.” Kai said glaring at all the other guardians in the room.

“But we are sorting out are own messes.” Anther boy said moving forward to prove his point.

“Oh shut up we were all cowards 500 years ago we thought the only way to stop Lanancuas was to give up one of are lives, and we just let one of are closes friends go with out thinking of anything else.” Star said starring them all down she always had something about her that could make her seem superior then anyone else.

“We had no choices if we left it any longer Lanancuas would have gotten to strong.” The first boy said again every one agreeing.

“Well leave them be because if you don’t let the Enterran's fight then were out of options.” Zafarein said knowing that they could not argue.

“But guardians are not to interfere in mortals affairs.” Anther boy said clearly anger was in his voice as he looked at the three guardian’s who just rolled their eyes.

“Jut think of it as an apology for not doing anything when the Enterran’s were destroying the human race.” Star said looking at them all again.

“And now onto are little arrangement with Mushra.” Kai started all the guardians in the room knew were this was going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kittens gave the en-card to Crystal who held it above Mushra’s chest.
 

“This will just take a moment.” Crystal said taking some of her blood and putting it on the card making it glow a little.

Anther any hand put more blood on the card turning they all saw Raven with a small cut on his index finger were his blood was coming out of. The card started glowing some more before it absorbed inside of Mushra making a gold glow come around the him.

Opening his eyes Mushra sat up seeing Yakumo Kutal and the kittens.

“Mushra.” Yakumo whispered seeing him as a guardian Mushra couldn’t help but smile back at her. He then felt a pair of hands on his shoulders and looking at who they belonged to.

“Crystal Raven.” Mushra said seeing his brother and sister in what seemed like for ever.

“No time to catch up we have to a fight to win.” Raven said helping his little brother up her could not help but smile.

“And if you kill your self again I’ll have you reborn again and kill you myself.” Crystal it was the only thing she could think of saying.

“Ok, Kutal do you think you can help me.” Mushra asked turning to his friend who nodded.

“Yakumo pleases look after the kittens.” Kutal said Yakumo nodded before turning back to Mushra.

“Mushra be careful.” Yakumo said while Mushra smiled at her.

“Don’t worry.” And with that him and Kutal flew into the air and went to fight Lanancuas.

Lanancuas smashed his fist into Mushrambo who could just barley hold it back when a golden blast hit him in the back of the head.

“Hey ugly your fights with me.” Lanancuas turned to see Mushra as a full guardian Kutal flying behind him both ready to fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Extra guardian history)
 

I just thought I would give a little history on the three guardians that I have mentioned before but are not really in this.

Star: Star is very series but is also Crystal best friend. She keeps an eye on every one who was reborn and has a special technique that she can ultra the strings of fate. She dose not like it when the other Guardians are always going on about all their rules and insets that they lighten.

Zafarein: he normally hangs out with Star and Crystal and is great and entering dreams. He looks out for Crystal and agrees with everything that Star says. Before Mushra gave up his life he promised to look after Kai.

Kai: Kai is Cosemist soul mate and Mushra’s best friend. He grew ill with a decease that could not be cured and has to live with it for the rest of his life. When Cosemist left he fell into a deep sleep and Mushra looked after him. But when Mushra died Kai became depressed at loosing his to best friends that he agreed to help Star and Zafarein with their plan when the other guardians went to Enterra.

(Windflame)

That plan will be introduced at the end of the fanfic sorry your going to have to wait. Anyway sorry it is so short but at least you did not have to wait half a year. I’ll try and update when I can.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_goddess on October 16, 2006, 6:54:13 AM

moon_goddess on
moon_goddessOMFG! This is so far the best chapter you have written yet! AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! (faints from the excitement, comes back an hour later) this is truely a masterpiece!