Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First friend

Yakumo doesn’t understand why Mushra fights so much so she wants to find out why but he won’t tell her. So she ends up going back in time some how to when he was only a chibi before he got the jewel that lets him hyper form.

Chapter 2 - First friend

Chapter 2 - First friend



Windflame: yes I’m back.

Mushra: good go away.

Windflame: hey that’s not nice.

Mushra: so.

Windflame: well I don’t have time to argue with you I have a fanfiction to write.

Mushra: Don’t write it, then no like it.

Windflame: oh come on I got three great reviews from daily, juut Telcontar, vic so thank you very much for reviewing.

Sago: So here is Windflame next touch…(Windflame wakes Sago on the head.)

Windflame: Say it properly or I’ll right my next fanfic about you.

Mushra: Good leave me out of it.

Sago: no thanks, I’ll say it properly. Here’s Windflame next chapter on chibi Mushra and lucky for all of us she dose not own Shinzo.

Windflame: that’s it wear’s Binka I’m going to see if she can keep you two out of trouble. (Goes of to find Binka.)

First friend.

 

The small child that was Mushra just looked up at Yakumo and she looked back at him but what had Yakumo shocked was that he looked scared of her.

“Please don’t hurt me I didn’t steal anything I swear.” The child all of a sudden said trying to back away from Yakumo but the cut on his leg that stung making him flinch in pain. Seeing this Yakumo knelt down to his and ripped a bit of her green top, she then reached out to Mushra but he tensed up and shut his eyes scared of what Yakumo was going to do, but when he felt no pain he looked at Yakumo to see her wrapping his leg.

“Your….you’re not going to hurt me.” Mushra asked still scared but also a little confused.

“Of course not why would I hurt you.” Yakumo said finishing up wrapping Mushra leg and turned to look at the child. ‘This is Mushra but he so different.’

“Every one always blames me for everything that bad happens to them; every place I go something bad happens and every one blames me.” Mushra said you could see some tears in the young boy’s eyes.

“And what do you do about this.” Yakumo asked helping Mushra stand up he was staring to trust her now.

“I don’t do anything I just run, but they always catch me.” Mushra said which made Yakumo think.

“Why don’t you fight back?” She couldn’t believe she just asked that but she also knew that Mushra would never let anyone get away with anything.

“I don’t know how to fight, but I wish I did at least then I could defend my self.”

“………” Yakumo wished she could say something but couldn’t Mushra only wanted to fight to defend himself. ‘So when did he start fighting.’ “Well were are you staying.” Yakumo said giving a small smile. Mushra just shrugged and pointed to a tree. “Don’t you have any friends or family to stay with.”

“No every hates me so I don’t have any friends, and I have never had a family.” Mushra said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Yakumo just looked at him as she stood up. ‘this must be why he never had problems with fighting, no one ever cared about him. So Mushra must have grown up thinking he shouldn’t care about anyone else.’ Yakumo thought sadly closing her eyes. Mushra just looked at the human before she opened her eyes again and held out her hand. Mushra just looked at it not knowing what to do.

“Well I don’t hate you why don’t we be friends.” Yakumo said still holding out her hand to Mushra. Getting a bright and big smile on his face before he took Yakumo hand. “My name’s Yakumo by the way.” Yakumo said making Mushra start to laugh.

“You have a funny name. but I like it it’s pretty like you.” Mushra said making Yakumo look at him before giving Mushra a soft smile.

Windflame: done now I don’t know if I should make Mushra, Sago and Kutal come into the pass and well make trouble or just leave it as Yakumo and chibi Mushra.

 

Sago: I say you leave it how it is.

Mushra: I say you take this ff of all together. No one wants to read it.

Yakumo: I do I like it a lot.

Windflame: thanks Yakumo glad you like it.

(Mushra is bashing his head since he can’t argue with Yakumo but doesn’t want the story to continue since he hates my fanfics)

Binka: Now are you two boys going to behave or do I have to use my bazooka on you.

Sago: who the hell are you?

Windflame: oh since I’m doing this story in the first season and Binka is in the second I had Rusephine help me out.

Sago and Mushra: Rusephine you got are enemies involved with you’re fanfics now.

Windflame: Yah how else am I going to touchier them.

Mushra: Yakumo how come’s you let Windflame the source of all things evil write touchier fanfics and you don’t let me card any one.

Yakumo: because I don’t see what’s so bad about this fanfic, plus you rip their en-cards.

Binka & Windflame: Sago.

Sago: Every one pleases review and tells us what you think.

Mushra: Don’t she’ll carry on writing it.

(Binka get out her bazooka and fires it and Mushra.)

Mushra: Pleases review so Windflame can carry on writing this fanfic. (crying holding up a white flag)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animegurl4life on July 31, 2006, 10:02:21 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeI'm so sorry Mushra-kun but I really like this story and Windflame is my fav writer.Plus you chibis are so
kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!