Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Trouble with cooking

Yakumo doesn’t understand why Mushra fights so much so she wants to find out why but he won’t tell her. So she ends up going back in time some how to when he was only a chibi before he got the jewel that lets him hyper form.

Chapter 4 - Trouble with cooking

Chapter 4 - Trouble with cooking
  
 

Trouble with cooking.

Yakumo was walking throw the forest with Mushra; the young Enterran was holding Yakumo hand. Since they meet Mushra would not leave the human alone and had grown attached to her. Yakumo didn’t mind it was nice seeing how Mushra was little but she still wondered what had happened to her friends.

“Yakumo, I’m hungry can I have something to eat.” Mushra asked his stomach started to rumble as if agreeing.

“Oh food, um yes let me see if I can make something.” Yakumo said giving a soft smile to Mushra. ‘I have no idea how to cook.’

After a few minutes Yakumo had started the fire and was now wondering what she should make. ‘If Kutal was here I’m sure he could make something but I don’t know what I can cook.’

“Yakumo I got something for you to cook.” Mushra said holding up a pile of mud a shoving it in Yakumo face.

“Mushra you can’t eat mud you’ll get sick” Yakumo said trying to clean some mud of Mushra check.

“No I won’t I make mud soup all the time.” Mushra laughed as Yakumo finale got him all clean.

“You do what?” Yakumo asked looking at Mushra in disbelief. “Ok Mushra I’ll make you something proper to eat. ‘How the hell do I make something we can both eat?’

first Yakumo looked around to see if their was anything she could use but their was nothing except mud, trees, leaves, insects and more mud.

“Yakumo can you cook this.” Mushra asked holding a grasshopper in his hands.

“Mushra we can’t eat that.” Yakumo said taking the grasshopper out of Mushra’s death grip. Mushra looked a little sad but soon ran of to find something else for Yakumo to cook.

Yakumo decided to use some leaves and twigs remembering once Kutal had made something out of them before. Mushra who had run of somewhere came back this time holding onto a struggling baby rabbit.

“Yakumo can we eat this.” Mushra asked while pushing the baby rabbit into Yakumo lap.

“Mushra it’s just a baby how would you feel if some one tried to eat you like this.” Yakumo said as she picked up the baby rabbit. It wasn’t like she didn’t eat meat it was just she couldn’t kill and innocent creature and then eat it.

“Why would someone eat me?” Mushra asked an innocent look on his face. Yakumo just smiled at him and then carried on trying to cook some food.

Yakumo was lucky to find some mushrooms and made sure that they were eatable while Mushra looked at the food and was fascinated by the fire again. When Yakumo was not looking Mushra had put his hand into the flames to see how they felt.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Mushra screamed bring his hand out. Yakumo turned around to see Mushra crying and holding onto his hand. Quickly rushing to Mushra Yakumo took his hand to see it burnt but not as badly as it should be. (He’s a fire Enterran remember)

“Mushra are you ok.” Yakumo asked as she got some of their drinking water and started to pure some on Mushra hand gently.

“i…I ju…jus…st wan…wanted…to …kn…know h...ow…it fe…felt.” Mushra said starting to cry and then buried his head into Yakumo as his hand was stinging him.

“It’s ok Mushra don’t worry. Now you know you mustn’t play with fire ok.” Yakumo said ripping some of her top again and tying the cloth round the young Enterrans hand.

“I don’t like fire.” Mushra said this made Yakumo laugh a little bit. Mushra just looked at her confused not knowing what was so funny. Yakumo seeing this stopped laughing and gave Mushra a warm smile and gave him a hug.

Turning back round Yakumo went to carry on with the food until she saw that some nearby leaves had court fire and had set their whole food on fire. Lucky the floor was real damp so the forest did not set fire.

“I guesses dinners of then.” Yakumo said holding Mushra good hand.

“But Yakumo I’m hungry.” Mushra said back to his chibi self.

“Ok I’ll try and find something else to eat.” Yakumo said digging throw her pockets but could only find some money that Sago had given her.

“Wow you have money that means we can have something to it in that place people always shout at me to get out.” Mushra said happy jumping up and down.

“You mean a restaurant?” Yakumo asked.

“Yah.”

“But I don’t think there would be one around here.”

“Yes there is it’s that way I saw it when I was looking for food for you to cook.” Mushra said happy dragging Yakumo to the nearby village were they were both able to have a decent meal to eat. Until Mushra saw fat queen bee Enterran walk in and called her fat and ugly having to them both kicked out.
Windflame: I’m back.
 

Mushra: What was this meant to be about?

Kutal: Why didn’t you have my declutches cooking init.

Windflame: 1 I was board and had to update because so far everyone like this fanfic I if I hate waiting for fanfics to be updated I bet every one is properly angry at me for not updating. SORRY EVERYONE.

Binka: Say it boys.

Mushra, Sago and Kutal: thank you everyone for updating.

Windflame: and 2 who eats leaves and twigs everyone I’m talking about episode 5 kiri.

Mushrambo: Windflame dose not own shinzo but will be carrying on with this fanfic.

Windflame: Who died and made you boss.

Mushrambo: I’m here for all the fans and to make sure you don’t get writers block again.

Windflame: ok then.

Mushra: you just came here to see us all torched.

Mushrambo: As I’m not in this I want to know who it ends.

Windflame: Maybe I should put Mushrambo in this.

(Mushrambo threatens Windflame with his sword.)

Windflame: maybe not

Yakumo: every one pleases review.
.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animegurl4life on July 31, 2006, 10:44:44 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeShort,but good.That's all I got to say.