Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - What’s a bath?

Yakumo doesn’t understand why Mushra fights so much so she wants to find out why but he won’t tell her. So she ends up going back in time some how to when he was only a chibi before he got the jewel that lets him hyper form.

Chapter 5 - What’s a bath?

Chapter 5 - What’s a bath?
 
Windflame: ok it is 12:45 in the morning why am I still up.

Mushra: You need to get a life.

Windflame: no I decided I better get this chapter started and posted before sunday.

Sago: Whys that Windflame.

Windflame: It’s my birthday yay.

Mushra: People like you have birthdays.

Windflame: You better be nice I am still in the middle of writing the next chapter for shinzo guardians.

Mushra: I get the point.

Sago: So Windflame what is this chapter going to be about.

Windflame: don’t know

Sago: what do you mean you don’t know?

Windflame: I just write what ever comes to mind.

Mushra: I knew you were insane.

Mushrambo: Happy birthday for tomorrow. (Hands Windflame a samurai sword. Mushra and Sago run out the room scarred of what Windflame will do with it.)

Windflame: Yay thanks Mushrambo now on with the chapter. Oh yah what would make a great present is if you could all review and tell me what you think. Thank you all for reviewing so far it makes me happy you all like this fanfic. (Waving the sword in the air, Mushrambo leaves the room scarred he’ll get is head cut of)
What’s a bath?
Yakumo stood by the river after getting kicked out the restaurant Mushra had ran of and some how came back to her covered in rotten fruit.

“Yakumo what are you doing?” Mushra asked coming up to Yakumo and scarring her a little.

“I’m going to give you a bath we can’t have you going round smelling like that.” Yakumo said having to hold her noise as Mushra just looked at her.

“What’s a bath?”

“what Mushra don’t tell me you have never had a bath before.” Yakumo said the young boy just shock his head.

“Well I guess theirs a first for everything.” Yakumo said for some reason she just knew this was going to end badly.

“Come on Mushra the water is not that cold lets get you undress.” Mushra just looked at her again confused.

“Why do I have to get undress.” Mushra asked.

“so your cloths won’t get wet.”

“Why”

“If your cloths get wet and you go around with wet cloths you’ll get a cold.”

“Why”

“If you get a cold you’ll get ill.”

“Why.”

“Because.”

“Why.”

“Why do you keep saying why.” Yakumo said wanting to end this. Mushra thought for a while before.

“Why you ask me that.”

Half an hour later

Mushra was in the water while Yakumo used some of the stuff she brought in a town to clean him. The chibi was happily splashing the water while Yakumo used a sponge to clean him. That is until Mushra saw a frog and just had to go and catch it.

The young boy had moved so fast Yakumo hadn’t even seen were he had gone.

“Mushra, Mushra, MUSHRA.” Yakumo screamed looking around for him but he was no were in site. ‘Oh know what if he is under the water. What if he is drowning?” Yakumo thought quickly rushing into the water and looking around for the boy but could not find him till she heard laughter on the river bank.

“Yakumo all wet.” A naked chibi Mushra holding a terrified frog that was trying to get free laughed. Yakumo didn’t know weather to be thankful he was ok or shout at him for scarring her.

5 minutes later

Yakumo had started washing Mushra hair.

“Ahh Yakumo that hurts.” Mushra said as Yakumo was putting the shampoo in. (do they have shampoo, oh well they do now. Anyway you ask me they all need it.)

“Sorry Mushra you’re hair is just so knotty. When was the last time you brushed it.”

“Ahh I don’t uh use a brush as ahh they hurt my head owe.”

“Sorry.”

Of few minutes later.

Yakumo had felt so bad that she was hurting Mushra while doing his hair she had promised to everything he had asked her.

Buy him sweats, play hide and seek, let him cut her hair, dig a whole and see if they come out the other side of the earth/Enterra. The list went on and it got more dangerous too. All the stuff a 4 year old could think of that could make you go mentally insane.

Yakumo stopped scrubbing Mushra head to get some water to wash out the shampoo but Mushra was still thinking she was still scrubbing his head and so still complaining.

“Mushra.” The boy turned around to see his mistake and the only thing he could think of to say was.

“You promised.” With a big grin and then went back to splashing the water as if nothing happened. Yakumo felt like crying.

When it came to drying the chibi Yakumo had nearly had a break down. First as she got Mushra out the river he had ran of and got all dirty again after the second bath Yakumo had to hold on to Mushra who thought it was a game and started to jump up and down and would not stop moving as Yakumo tried to get the towel around him.

“Yakumo that tiggles.” Mushra laughed when Yakumo was finally able to dry him.

“I’ll be done in just a minute.” The human said her hold on the boy strong trying to dry him as fast as she could. Finally done Mushra dressed him and collapsed to the floor. Looking at a now clean Mushra.

“Yakumo can we get some ice-cream now?”

“What no I just gave you a bath you’ll get dirty again.” Yakumo said she was on the verge of tears.

“But you promised.” Mushra started to cry Yakumo just signed and took Mushra back to the town were 5 minutes after eating ice-cream Mushra needed a bath again.
Windflame: I’m done.
Yakumo: Why didn’t I give Mushra a bath in town.

Windflame: I thought it be better this way. more funny.

Binka: your being quite Mushra. Normally your complaining your head of now.

Mushra:…………

Yakumo: Mushra

Mushra:………..

Windflame: yoh shrimp you alive.

Mushra: YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL GIRL I KNOW.

Mushrambo: What are you complaining about.

Mushra: …………(bright red in the face.)

Sago: his just upset as you made Yakumo give him a bath.

Windflame: Hey I thought that was your fantas…..

Mushra: SHUT UP. (more red in the face.)

Yakumo: What’s wrong.

Mushra:…….

Mushrambo: You’ll find out some day.

Windflame: Every one pleases review and shinzo crew u have to all get me a birthday present except Mushrambo who got me this sword.

Mushra: would death do you.

Windflame: Hahah very funny.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aereno on June 27, 2007, 8:32:49 PM

Aereno on
Aerenodefinitely late but Happy B-day

Animegurl4life on July 31, 2006, 11:00:52 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeeven though it's to late,Happy Birthday.My present is helping you torture Mushra(even though he's the cutest guy in yhe world)starting .....................NOW!
(starts singing)Mushra&Yakumo sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G
first comes love,then comes marriage,then comes a baby in a baby carriage!
Hope you like your present!