Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Under the stars

Yakumo doesn’t understand why Mushra fights so much so she wants to find out why but he won’t tell her. So she ends up going back in time some how to when he was only a chibi before he got the jewel that lets him hyper form.

Chapter 3 - Under the stars

Chapter 3 - Under the stars
 
Windflame: (crying)

Mushra: what are you crying about?

Windflame: My computer at home is broken AGAIN!

Mushra: then how are you writing this.

Windflame: I’m using a computer at collage, but it’s not fair as I can’t use my computer at home and I just got a new game for it.

Mushra: What they let someone like you into collage.

Windflame: (not listening) so to make me happy I’m going to carry on with this fanfic and ruin you’re life.

Mushra: WHAT!

Windflame: Now if you please.

Mushra: Windflame dose not own shinzo even thou she loves to make my life miserable.

Windflame: I heard that and now on with the fanfic.

Under the stars.

Yakumo throw some fire wood onto the fire that she had started as night had came pretty quickly and Mushra sat next to here fascinated by the fire.

“How do you know how to make that?” Mushra asked his eyes still looking at the fire.

“Don’t you know how to make fire I mean you’re a fire Enterran.” Yakumo said but was only answered by Mushra confused look.

“How am I a fire Enterran?” Mushra asked now making Yakumo look at him.

‘I guess he doesn’t now he is a fire Enterran right now.’ Yakumo thought when she notice that Mushra didn’t have his crown on his forehead.

“Yakumo, are you an angel.” Mushra suddenly asked looking at the human no with his big eyes.

“Umm, no I’m not an angel.” Yakumo said standing up and taking Mushra to a small little bed she made earlier on.

“Well you don’t seem to be like the other Enterrans as you’re really nice.” Mushra said he was blushing a little bit as he was embraced at asking Yakumo the question and being wrong.

“Well I’m not Enterran, I’m human.” Yakumo said tucking Mushra in and then sitting back a little her eyes going to the sky.

“What’s a human are they all nice like you.” Mushra asked Yakumo making her look back at him with a warm smile on her face.

“I hope so I’m looking for more humans in a place called shinzo.” Yakumo said Mushra just looked puzzled at her. “I also want to know what happened to my father.” Yakumo said looking to the fire.

“What’s a father?” Mushra asked.

“You don’t know.” Yakumo looked back at Mushra he only shock his head. “Have you ever had any family?” Mushra shock his head again. Yakumo then moved up to him and lifted Mushra into her lap. She couldn’t believe how light he was and started to hug him.

“Yakumo…” Mushra asked trying to hold back a yawn as his eyes slowly started to close. Yakumo looked down at the four year old she didn’t want to let him go.

“Well you be my family?” Mushra asked as his eyes closed and fell asleep.

“Ok Mushra I’ll be you’re family.” Yakumo said slowly putting him back down to sleep so not to wake him. She then looked back up to the sky she wanted to go back to her friends but she couldn’t leave Mushra all alone again. ‘I wish you guys were here.’ She thought before going to sleep next to Mushra not noticing a star go flying by.

Windflame: I’m done.

Sago: You’re putting us in this aren’t you.

Windflame: yep.

Mushra: ok do you have the flue I thought you was going to make this a touchier fic.

Windflame: Na I think I’ll just try and make this funny shinzo guardians is my main shinzo fic.

Yakumo: this is so sad.

Binka: Right boys what do you say.

Mushra & Sago: Go back to your own timeline.

(Binka gets out her bazooka)

Mushra & Sago: Every one pleases review.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animegurl4life on July 31, 2006, 10:29:37 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeYay! more Chibi goodness!Mushra is so cute as a 4 year old!(sniff,sniff)I feel sorry for the cutie!KEEP WRITING(does puupy-dog face)Please&thank you.