Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - More trouble

Yakumo doesn’t understand why Mushra fights so much so she wants to find out why but he won’t tell her. So she ends up going back in time some how to when he was only a chibi before he got the jewel that lets him hyper form.

Chapter 7 - More trouble

Chapter 7 - More trouble



Mushrambo: were Windflame she is meant to be getting on with the next chapter.

Mushra: if we were lucky she was properly shot in the head.

Yakumo: that’s not nice.

(all of a sudden they all stop they can hear a lot of swearing at the door, then door fly’s open with a big bang)

Windflame: I HATE MY COMPUTER.

Everyone?

Windflame: first I come back from my holiday to find it broke.

Mushra: all this time you was on holiday.

Windflame: then when I get it fixed I don’t have micro soft word so I can’t write fanfics. And my scanner doesn’t work so I can’t post fanart.

Yakumo: why didn’t you tell us you went on holiday.

Windflame: and now I have Microsoft word I wanted to finish the chapter on shinzo guardians but the floppy disk I saved it on is not working on my computer. It just all ahhhhhh.

Mushrambo: you went on holiday and never told us.

Mushra: I love Windflame computer it keeps braking down.

Windflame: SHUT UP SHRIMP.

Yakumo: Windflame pleases calm down.

Windflame: ahh I need to get a better computer.

Mushrambo: Windflame your computer is working now isn’t it.

Windflame: yah if it wasn’t I would not be writing this.

Mushrambo: then start writing the fanfic. (has sword in hand)

Windflame: yes sir.

Mushra: no don’t write the fanfic. Ahh why won’t the computer brake down.

Yakumo: Mushra put the baseball bat down pleases.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More trouble

Yakumo and Mushra were walking down a path they had just came out of the forest but were now looking for somewhere they could find some food but their seemed to be nowhere in sight.

“Yakumo I’m hungry are we there yet.” Mushra asked as he looked around. His little legs were starting to hurt him as they continued walking.

“I wish I could help you Mushra but I don’t know were we are, or were there is any food.” Yakumo said looking around as well.

As they continued walking they did not notice a gang of Enterrans behind them.

“Hey their cutie why don’t you ditch the kid and hang out with us.” One of the Enterrans said he was most likely the gang leader. He was quite big and had a lot of amour on he seemed to be a grasshopper Enterran.

“Yakumo I don’t like these guys.” Mushra said holding onto Yakumo hand for dear life and burring his head into her leg.

“Sorry but we have to be somewhere.” Yakumo said walking along but the Enterran grabbed her arm.

“When I say ditch the kid and hang out with us, what I meant was leave this brat and come with us.” The grasshopper Enterran said.

“Hey leave Yakumo alone.” Mushra as he tried to punch the Enterran but was only reworded with a kick in the stomach.

“Mushra!”

“Lousy brat, hey boy’s show this brat how to treat people better then him.” The Enterran said the other Enterrans started to circle around Mushra who was holding his stomach. Yakumo watched as the 6 other Enterrans all started to gang up on the four years old. One off them was about to punch Mushra when.

“Stop don’t touch him he’s just a child.” Yakumo said trying to get out of the grasshopper’s death grip, but no matter how hard she tired she couldn’t. All the Enterrans around her just laughed.

“What you don’t want us to hurt this little brat.” One of the Enterrans said who seemed to be a fly. He picked Mushra up by the hair as if to taunt Yakumo.

“Put him down pleases.” Yakumo said she could see Mushra struggling trying to get them to let him go.

“And what are you going to do if we don’t.” the Grasshopper Enterran said he had this look in his eye’s that you could tell he was crazy.

“AHHHH you little brat.” They all looked over to see Mushra chewing down on the Enterrans arm.

“Why you little brat.” The fly Enterran was swinging is arm about trying to get Mushra off him.

“Stop messing ab…” the Grasshopper Enterran started saying when Yakumo kicked him in his third leg. She was so worried about Mushra that she knew she had to get free. When the grasshopper Enterran let go off her she ran to the fly Enterran who was still trying to get Mushra of his arm. A warm Enterran who was Yakumo coming tried to grab her but she moved out the way faster then he could catch her.

The fly Enterran was finally able to get Mushra off his arm and throw him into Yakumo that made them both go crashing into the ground.

“Yuck he tastes bad.” Mushra said with a disgusted look on his face while the Enterran was blowing on his arm were there was a giant a bite mark.

“Mushra are you.” Yakumo asked she was so worried about him.

“No I’m still hungry.” Mushra said.

“why you, boys kill them.” The grasshopper Enterran said as all 6 Enterrans started making their way around them. Yakumo brought Mushra closer to her as her eyes widened at the sight off all of them she new she was going to die as she watched them get closer. Mushra held onto her arm he was scarred, scared for Yakumo and himself. Bringing Mushra even closer to her Yakumo screamed, the only thing she could think of was to scream for help.

The Enterrans laughed until flashes of red, blue and yellow came all around them. Soon they were burning, some were drowning and others were underground in the end they were all En-cards.

Looking up Yakumo saw the three people/Enterrans she wanted to see more then life it self. The three Enterrans that were always the ones to protect her, Who she saw, were hyper Mushra, hyper Sago and Hyper Kutal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windflame: (Crying)

Mushra: What are you crying about.

Sago: you put us in the story.

Windflame: I’m crying because I was so mean to Chibi Mushra.

Mushra: so you’re always mean to me.

Kutal: she acutely put us in.

Windflame: I don’t care about you I’ll be mean to you as much as I want, I gotta make up for being so mean to Chibi Mushra in the next chapter.

Mushra: What! You would be nice to my younger self but not me.

Sago: were going to die.

Windflame: yes your point is.

(Mushra goes off to drown himself somewhere)

Kutal: we gotta stop this Fanfic.

Windflame: what the hell are you too talking about.

Sago and Kutal: nothing.

Mushrambo: Windflame this chapter was to serous.

Windflame: yah I know I gotta sort that out, so next chapter it should be funny. Oh yah I also don’t know if I should put a villain in this or just keep it as random events.

Mushra: you have just been making up random events.

Windflame: yes.

Yakumo: pleases review.

Mushra: you know you had Yakumo fight in this.

Windflame: if you saw a 4 year old getting beaten up what would you do.

Mushra: ……….

Windflame: see I’m right as always.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aereno on June 27, 2007, 8:39:44 PM

Aereno on
AerenoI'm commenting.... Mushra needs the hurting later, not now windflame. I'm a shinzo fan, but not quite die hard as to be a fan-boy

Animegurl4life on August 29, 2006, 8:24:24 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeyay i love this story!AND NO ONE ELSE WILL COMMENT!kutal betta not stop the stort or else i'll kill that fat cat.hey fat and cat ryhme.I'm a poet and didn't know it.please stop bieng mean to chibi mushra.if anything happens to him it might happen to older mushra making him less HOT.(i'm a Mushra fan-girl)