Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Two Mushra's

Yakumo doesn’t understand why Mushra fights so much so she wants to find out why but he won’t tell her. So she ends up going back in time some how to when he was only a chibi before he got the jewel that lets him hyper form.

Chapter 8 - Two Mushra's

Chapter 8 - Two Mushra's
 
Windflame: ahh what am I going to do.

Sago: what are you complaining about?

Windflame: I’m back at College so I don’t know if I can up date all the time.

Yakumo: you’ll find away.

Mushra: I say you should focus on your studies.

Binka: Mushra that’s not like you.

Windflame: I think I’ll update every chance I get.

Mushra: WHAT.

Windflame: I can’t let Mushra win and stop writing this fanfic.

Mushra: I don’t even want to think of what she if going to write.

Yakumo and Binka: oh good anther chapters coming up.

Windflame: and with Mushrambo behind me and his sword out I better get writing as I wont to keep me head.

Mushrambo: your going to find away to balance your schoolwork and your fanfics.

Windflame: Yes sir.
Two Mushra’s
“Yakumo are you alright, we have been worried about you, were have you been we have been looking every were for you.” Hyper Mushra said he was in such a state he didn’t notice a small hand come up before it was to late. “AHHHHH” Mushra screamed as the hand came back with a few strands of hair and a small laughter could be heard.

Looking down the three Enterrans could see a young Mushra in Yakumo arms with a few strands of hair in his hand laughing at the annoyed hyper Mushra.

“Um Yakumo who is this.” Sago asked pointing at the Chibi Mushra.

“I’m Mushra, who are you three.” Chibi Mushra said still smiling and laughing at his older version who looked like he was going to kill the kid.

“You can’t be Mushra, I’m Mushra you little brat.” Mushra said turning back to normal.

“Mushra.” Yakumo said looking at the older of the two.

“Yah” Both said.

“Yakumo was talking to me.”

“Why would big sister talk to a meanie like you.”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BRAT!”

“Um Yakumo who is this really.” Kutal asked ignoring the two Mushra’s.

“Well this is Mushra when he was a kid. I guess we all traveled back in time some how.” Yakumo answered.

“The question is how thou.” Sago said folding his arms and sitting in front of Yakumo.

“I don’t know, and Mushra don’t kill Mushra.” Yakumo said turning her attention to the older one who was red in the face with rage.

“What are you blaming me for he started it.”

“Oh come on Mushra that is so childish.” Kutal said also sitting down.

“Yah you big baby.” Chibi Mushra laughed while older Mushra went to grab him but Sago was holding him back.

“Let me go I’m going to kill him.” Mushra said throw greeted teeth trying to grab his younger version who was just out of reach.

“Mushra, he is you as a kid if you kill him now you wont exist when your older.” Sago said.

“THAT MAKES NO SENSE.” Mushra screamed his temper reaching sky high.

“Ah he scares me.” Chibi Mushra started to cry cuddling up to Yakumo this making Mushra anger get higher if possible and a blush come to face.

“Their, their now he won’t hurt you, will you Mushra.” Yakumo said giving the older of the to a firm look.

“What are you looking at me like that for.” Mushra said wanting to hit something.

“Because you’re scarring him.” Yakumo said this made Sago and Kutal try to hid their laughter while Mushra glared at the two.

“Dose little Mushra need bottle.” Kutal said but instead of saying it to Chibi Mushra he was saying it to the older of the two.

“No Kutal he wants his blankie.” Sago laughed.

“SHUT UP HE IS THE ONE THAT IS SCARED.” Mushra shouted pointing at his younger self who was now laughing at how Sago and Kutal was making fun of his older self.

“Mushra stop screaming.” Yakumo said looking at him.

“But, but.” Mushra started saying the three Enterrans laughing at Mushra still.

“And you three stop teasing Mushra.” Yakumo said to Sago Kutal and Chibi Mushra.

“Yes Yakumo.” The three said trying to stop their laughter.
Windflame: I am so sorry don’t kill me pleases.
 

Mushra: Kill her kill her.

Mushrambo: you were suppose to update weeks ago.

Windflame: I know but I been having to do my course work can you pleases put your sword down.

Mushrambo: since it was schoolwork I let you of this one time.

Mushra: you just don’t want to kill her so she can carry on with this fanfic.

Sago: this might not be that bad.

Windflame: Mushra sit down or I’ll kill you of.

Yakumo: you wouldn’t do that.

Windflame: of course not I wouldn’t be able to make his life a living hell if I do that.

Mushra: Mushrambo she wasn’t delayed because of course work she was delayed because she was drawing fanart.

Windflame: Mushra shut up are you trying to get me killed.

Mushrambo: Get writing.

Windflame: Again with the sword (crying)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aereno on June 27, 2007, 8:45:47 PM

Aereno on
AerenoGet writing, I'm with Animegurl4life-san and Mushrambo-sama
Sago: No sympathy for me? Your favourite character?
You're fine, Go mushrambo
Sago: What about me?
Meh?
Mushrambo: Sago, he's with me now
Sago: Can't argue with that
Mushra: You will anyways
Mushrambo: What was that?
Mushra: Nothing

Animegurl4life on October 9, 2006, 12:36:55 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!write more.i'm on mushrambo's side.I may not have a sword but i hav something much,much worse...TWO DEMONS CALLED MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(5 MIN LATER)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mushra:u dun?
me:almost...MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mushra:...now
me:now i'm dun

P.S.u want 2 trade chibi(or normal)mushra 4 my younger siblings?please