Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pokemon

This is my version of Whose line. I hope you like it.

Chapter 1 - Pokemon

Chapter 1 - Pokemon
" Welcome to the show. Time to met our contestants, first we've got the kid from Pallet Town; Ash Kechtum."*Camra moves to Ash, he's turning his hat around*" Next I'm so snobby; Gary!"*Camra moves to Gary, Gary starts blowing kisses to his girl fans* "Then here we have a little furry mouse; Pikachu!"*camra moves to Pikachu, Pikachu spazes and shocks everyone* "And our last contestant is the perky Gym leader; Misty!"*Camra moves to Misty, she smiles and does a peace sign.*"And I'm you're host Brock!"*he sits down in his chair and smiles waving at the camra.*

Brock:"Now everybody, welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway. Pokemon Edition. The game show were absolutly everything is made up and the points do matter at all. Like a pokeball is to a trainer..." ; Ash: But w- ; Brock: And They have to try and think of things off of the top of there head and I'll give them points. Then at the of the show the winner gets to do something with me!"

-Ash looks at Brock with a scared expresion on his face.- ; Brock:"Now for our first game will be Weird Newcasters. This is for everyone."*They all step up.* ; Brock: "In this game, Gary you're going to be our anchor and Ash will be you're co-anchor who is a crazed chicken."

"Oh great."*Gray mumbled*

Ash: " I guess thats ok."

Brock: "Then Pikachu, you're our weather...man? You're going to be an over excited comic fan at a convetion"

Pikachu: -Pikachu?-(Trans: "Whats that?")

Brock: "Misty you're covering sports, and you're person is someone who is a neko."

Misty: "Sports? I can live with that I suppose."

Brock: "Alright and when I press this buzzer."*presses the buzzer*"That means you have to stop. Lets get it on!"

*news music plays *

Gary:"Welcome to the poke-dot-news. I'm you're anchor umbreo. Today a church colapsed and every made it out alive.It was rumored to be caused by a ramapging Golem, but bystaders say that they saw it was a gyados. Whos know but heres my co-anchor, flareo, to follow up on it."

Ash: * pretend to peck and scratch the ground as he clucks.*"BWRAK!"* he pecks Gary on the forhead*

Gary:"Ow Hey!"

Crowd and Brock: *laughs*

Gary: "And now heres our sports with Vapo."

Misty: "Meow. Today the Bengals lost the super bowl. Meow. Oh theres Cream. Back to you Umbreo. Purrrrrfect."*Misty goes off to the side*

Gray:*still getting pecked*"Ow. Now heres our weather. Ow! With Jolteo. Ow, Dang it!"

Pikachu: -Pika, pikachu. PIKACHU! PIKA! CHU!! Pika pika pikachu.-( Trans: Today it will be cloudy. OMG I CAN'T BELIVE IT! IT'S GOING TO RAIN! now back to you Umbreo.")

Gary:*pushes Ash away from him with foot*"And thats all we have today folks!"

*buzzer* *everyone goes back to thier seats*

Brock:*laughs putting his hand over his mouth. After a few moments he stops laughing* "Thank you that perfomence. Ash you get 200 points for pecking Gary. Every body else gets 100 points. and Pikachu gets minus 50 points because we can't understand you."

Pikachu: -Pikachu!-(Trans: "Hey!")* he shocks Brock*

Brock: * Gets back up and takes out a top hat from under his desk and says*"It's time to play my favortie game, it's called sences from a hat. In this game we asked the aduence before the show to right down segestions we put in the good ones and our contestants have to come up with something."*Brock serches trough the hat and picks out* "Our first one is...' Something you should never say to someone famous.' This is for everyone."

*everyone gets up and stands on the sides*

Brock: "Go!"

Ash: *steps up* "Omg, you're breathe stinks, take a mint."* goes off to the side again*

*buzz*

Gary: *walks onto the stage* "Hey is that a pimple?"*walks off*

*buzz*

Misty: * comes onto the stage* "You're just a big jerk you know."*she walks off the stage*

*buzz*

Pikachu: * walks up to the stage and says* -Pikachu?- ( Trans: "Are you really Tom Cruise?" ) *then walks off*


Brock: "Now it's what you should never do with scizzors."

Gary: *goes onto the stage again, then pretends to run around holding sizzors. then after a moment he goes back off to the side.*

*buzz*

Pikachu: *walks on* -Pika?-(Trans: "What is this?") *pretends to poke self in eyes with scizzors. and runs around yelling, then he stop and goes off to the side*

*buzz*

Ash: *prances onto the stage and then pretends to pick up scizzors and then pretends to try and cut his hand off then screams as tough he was in pain, then he walked off the stage as the buzzer sounded*

*buzz*

Brock: "Now this one is things you should never do to a cat. Action!"

Pikachu and Ash: "Pikachu, Thunder shock!" -CHUUUU!!!-*Pikachu zaps a stuffed animal cat and it explodes it went BOOM!!!! Pikachu walks off and sits down.*

Ash: *blinks, then walks off stage*

*buzzer*

Misty: *walks up and pretends to pet a kitty then grabs it's 'tail' hodling it upside down, then she walks off the stage.*

*buzz*

Gary: *walks up to the stage and the looks at a stuffed animal then looks sideways and pulls out a sling shot and pellets the animal with acorns.*

*buzz buzz buzzzz, everyone sits down*

Brock: "Ok everyine get 3000 points while Pikachu gets an extra hundred for the explosion . And we'll be back after this comercail."

*-* during comercail *-* "these snow shoes are so good, they make me jump farther." -the guy runs up and crashes into the trash cans.-"Well there darn good shoes." *-* end of comercail *-*

*crowd cheers as the camra zooms into the stage.*

Brock: "Hi welcome back to Whose Line Is It Anyway. Pokemon Style. Our next game is going to be Lets Make a date. This is for every one again."

*they all get up again and Pikachu, Ash, and Gary sit down on three stools and Misty on a fourth.*

Brock: "Misty you're going to be a spunky cheerleader caption that just won her first compition. Now on with the show."

Misty ~If I wanted this I should have stayed at the Gym...~"Hi Bachtelor number one. If it was my birthday what would you get me?"

Ash: *looks at card and reads " A crazed boy band fan." he graons then says* "Well I would toattly get you a new pair of boots, so we could like toattly hang out."

Misty: *anime sweat drop* "Ok...Bachtelor number 2, if we like, went out on toattly fabulus date were whould you take me?"

Gary: *reads card and shakes his head a bit, his read " A confused Umbreon."* "Umbre, umbreon?"*he sits in the chair like an umbreon and smiles blandly.*

Misty:*looks at Gary and leans away then says.* "At lest I don't have an umbreon, they can be so weird."

*BUZZ!*

Brock: Gray go sit down in you're seat, Misty you just guessed who Gary was, now continue."

Misty: *smiles* "Now Bachtelor number three. If you had a party with me what would the theme be?"

Pikachu: *blinks and nibbles on the paper not being able to read it.* -Pikachu!- (Trans: "BLECH!")*spits it out and acts all grumpy.*

Brock: *pushes buzzer*"Ok now it's time to guess who they are. Ok Misty who is Bachtelor number one?"

Misty: "I think he's a popular girl."

Ash:*shakes head*

Misty: "I got it, you're a crazed fan of something."

Ash: *sits down and mumbles*

Brock: *pushes buzzer and then says* "Close it was a crazed boy band fan. And number three?"

Misty: "Pikachu doesn't like paper?"

Brock:*pushes the button three times buzz, buzz, buzz!* "Really he was suppsoed to be an explorer."

Pikachu: -Pika Pikachu.- (Trans: "This job is over rated.") *sits down in chair*

Brock: "Ok Now Ash you get 346386 points for saying toattly. Gary you get 50 points because you sat like a kitty cat. and Pikachu gets 100 for eating the paper, And Misty, you get 200 points for guessing who Gary was before the game ended. We'll be back after these massages."

* screen moves and comercail starts* *-* blah blah blah, out of ideas for a commercial. Blah blah blah.*-*

*moves back to the stage were there was Ash, Brock, Misty, and Gary. Pikachu sat in Brocks chair and was smiling.*

Brock: Hey welcome back to the show. Tonights winner is Pikachu. Now this game is called a Hoedown. Any Ideas Adudients?"

Audiance: " My Horse! I lost my car keys! I lost my dog! "

Brock: " I lost my dog, that sounds good."

*music starts*

Ash: "Oh, I lost my dog today. I looked for him but came up with noting. So I had to call the police."

Misty: " I found her jumping trough my living room window, and watched at her run away. Now I have lost my dog."

Gary: " I toke out a serch team and I still hadn't found my dog. Oh how I wish I could find my stupid dog."

Brock: " It was three weeks before I found her in my basement. Oh how I was surprised that she found her way back after three weeks." *Brock snickers then falls over laughing*

Pikachu: -Pikachu, pika pika pikachu!- (Trans: " See us next time on Whose line is it anyway. Pokemon Style." )*shocks everyone*

ZAAAAPPP!!!!!!

*they all fall over burnt and ash says.*"Why Pikachu?"

*screens moves off the set and turns black*

Do you guys think I should continue with the shows?



Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StoryMaker on October 3, 2006, 4:40:54 AM

StoryMaker on
StoryMakermore more more more more
 

Physco_Squirrel on March 27, 2006, 7:54:41 AM

Physco_Squirrel on
Physco_SquirrelLOL That was hilarious. You should do some pokemon comercials next! Oh and do another segment of this!

Physco_Squirrel

Ichiban on February 25, 2006, 3:39:22 PM

Ichiban on
Ichibanyes they really good I can just see this all happining this is awsome idea

brad_yo on November 7, 2005, 6:56:07 AM

brad_yo on
brad_yothats funny you should make more.

oh and and one thing scizors does not have 2 z's i and up looking in the dictionary to find that one was i conent find out what it was with the two z's besides that it great.

ice_is_nice on September 1, 2005, 7:14:15 PM

ice_is_nice on
ice_is_niceLol That's very funny!

strawberry_kissez on August 17, 2005, 11:57:42 AM

strawberry_kissez on
strawberry_kissezlol

winged_white_wolf on August 15, 2005, 7:05:59 AM

winged_white_wolf on
winged_white_wolfLol, lmao that's funny! I love it ^_^ *Favs*