Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 1

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 2 - chapter 1

Chapter 2 - chapter 1
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Hey guys!” said Sakura as she ran over to join her friends. “I’ve been waiting forever for you to get here!”

“Sorry it took us so long, but Ino had a problem…”said Hinata.

“It’s not my fault I couldn’t choose what shirt to wear! That’s a really hard decision!” yelled Ino.

“Ok!” said TenTen, “Now that we’re here, let’s go shopping! I don’t know about you guys, but I want to get some accessories to wear with my uniform tomorrow!”

“I know!” exclaimed Sakura, “I can’t believe the school switched to uniforms this year! I mean, it’s totally unfair!”

“I think they switched so kids who can’t afford expensive clothes don’t feel bad because of what everyone else is wearing….I mean, the school’s tuition is already pretty expensive…” said Hinata.

“It’s still unfair…”grumbled Ino.

“Just come on!” said Sakura, as she grabbed her friend by the wrist and pulled her through the entrance, into the mall. Once inside, the girls debated where to go first.

“I want to go to Charlotte Rousse!” yelled Ino, “They have the cutest jewelry! And I have a 10% off coupon for one item, and there’s the cutest mini skirt I’ve been eyeing!”

“But I want to go to Forever21!” argued Sakura.

“Too bad! We’re going to Charlotte Rousse!” Ino fought back. They glared at each other, until TenTen finally got into between them.

“Ok, ok, guys! We’ll go to both stores! We definitely have enough time!” she yelled.

“Fine!” yelled Ino and Sakura. “Hinata,” said Sakura, “Since you haven’t said where you want to go, you can choose where we go first!”

“Umm…ok, I’ve been wanting to go to American Eagle, if that’s alright with you guys….” said Hinata.

“Ok then! American Eagle it is!” said Sakura happily. After they went to American Eagle, they went to Charlotte Rousse, then Forever21, and then Icing. They finally ended up at the food court, and collapsed into the chairs with their bags.

“Hinata, that mini skirt you got will look so cute with the white blouse!” exclaimed Ino.

“Thanks!” she replied happily. “That mini skirt that you got from Charlotte Rousse is really cute, too!”

“You know what, guys?” asked Sakura.

“What?” asked Hinata, Ino and TenTen.

“We should go back to my house and try on all our new stuff! We can even pick out our accessories for tomorrow!”

“That would be so much fun!” said Ino.

“I agree,” said Hinata.

“Me too!” said TenTen.

“Okay then! I’ll call my driver to come and pick us up!” said Sakura. When Sakura’s driver pulled up, they all piled into the limo with their bags. The ride to Sakura’s house was pretty uneventful, since the girls were pretty much too exhausted from their trip to even talk. They finally pulled up to Sakura’s house, and they all trooped upstairs to her room.

“Ok,” said Sakura, “Who’s first?”

“I am!!” exclaimed Ino, who was jumping up and down. She took some of her bags, and ran into Sakura’s walk-in-closet. She turned on the light, and shut the door. When she came out, she was wearing a short khaki pleated skirt, a white, long-sleeved oxford, and a long-sleeve navy v-neck sweater. The ends of the oxford’s sleeves were cuffed over top of the end of the sweater’s sleeves. This was the school’s new uniform. She had accessorized it with a silver dog-chain necklace that had a heart dangling from it, and her name engraved on it. She was wearing long silver earrings, with stars and hearts dangling from them. She also had on knee-high socks, uniform required, that were white with a navy pattern on them.

“What do you guys think?” she asked.

“It looks great, but something’s missing….” said TenTen.

“I agree with TenTen.” said Hinata.

“Hmmm…So do I…Oh, hold on! I know what it needs!” exclaimed Sakura. She hurriedly ran to her closet, and pulled out a spool of navy-colored ribbon. She grabbed some scissors, and ran back out of the closet. She snipped off a length of ribbon, and went up behind Ino.

“This should do it!” she exclaimed as she tied a bow in Ino’s hair. “That looks so cute!”

“That does complete this outfit!” said Ino happily, “Thanks Sakura!”

“No problem, now who’s next?” she asked.

“I’ll go!” said TenTen. She went into the closet, and came out wearing the same uniform that Ino had. Her accessories, though, were completely different. She was wearing a navy choker with a silver butterfly on it around her neck. She had silver butterfly earrings dangling from her ears.

“How does this look?” she asked her friends.

“Adorable!” they all replied. “Hinata! It’s your turn!” said Ino.

“Ok,” said Hinata. She went into the closet, and came out just as the others had before her. She was wearing a simple silver chain with a diamond drop pendant, and her earrings were long silver chains that stopped right above her shoulders. She had on navy tights under her skirt.

“That looks amazing Hinata!” said Sakura.

“I love those earrings!” said Ino.

“I’m agreeing with Ino on this!” said TenTen.

“Ok,” said Hinata, “it’s your turn Sakura.”

“Alright!” said Sakura as she happily went into her closet. She came out of the closet with her uniform on, and she was wearing a navy headband. Her necklace was a long strand of pearls, and earrings that stopped above her shoulder, with pearls hanging off of them.

“How’s this?” she asked. “How’s this? We look straight up awesome, that’s how it is!” shouted Inner-Sakura.

“Perfect!” said Hinata.

“You look great, Sakura!” said TenTen.

“I think so too!” said Ino. When they had all changed back out of there uniforms, it was already 6 o’clock.

“I’d better go,” said Hinata, “Tomorrow is the first day of school, and I need to make sure I have everything I need.”

“I should go, too.” said Ino, “I told my mom I’d be home by 6:30.”

“Same here!” said TenTen. They all called their drivers who cam to pick them up.

“See you tomorrow!!” yelled Sakura as her friends all got into their cars. She walked back inside, and went into the kitchen.

“Hi sweetie!” said Sakura’s mother. “How was your day?”

“It was great! It was the perfect way to end the summer!” she said before grabbing some food out of the fridge and running up to her room.


A/N Ok, well, this chapter was a lot longer, but it had a lot of dialogue. Sorry if you found it kind of boring, I just really wanted to get their uniforms down, and then adding the jewelry seemed like a fun idea….Well, tell me what you think! And if anyone has any suggestions for improving the story or my writing, please tell me them! ^-^

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

james13 on May 10, 2008, 2:24:01 AM

james13 on
james13i dont think they have cars and malls in konoha.....but great idea anyway

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2008, 4:53:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21in my story Konoha is more modern day. It's like our world, in Konoha. I didn't mean for it to take place the way konoha is in the manga/anime.

animefreak24 on October 28, 2007, 11:33:17 PM

animefreak24 on
animefreak24nice ideas for the accesories!^^

'faves'

winxgirl21 on October 29, 2007, 7:17:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

GreyPichu on October 5, 2007, 1:44:59 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG!I love Forever21! and Charloutte Rousse is awesome too.

winxgirl21 on October 5, 2007, 10:33:25 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21They're two of my favorite stores! ^-^

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:08:35 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3awesome story!X3

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 1:58:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thankies! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:04:14 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87This is So Awesome!
 
*faves  Story*

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 9:09:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 7:01:15 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I HAERT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 7:16:18 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! I'm glad you do!

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 7:37:52 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I mean heart** lol typo's suck!

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 7:39:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lozl, don't worry, I knew what you meant, it happens to me all the time, and yea, typos do suck!

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 7:45:26 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789lol

14thXBladeXofXTwilight on February 10, 2007, 8:00:08 AM

14thXBladeXofXTwilight on
14thXBladeXofXTwilightYOU UPDATED!!! (ultimate happy dance) I really liked this chapter!! I can't wait till they're in school! One thing though..... Is it a boys and girls school or just a school for girls? Cuz if it's boys&girls i can't wait to see Naruto in a uniform!! XD

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2007, 10:35:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It's a boys and girls school! And, I'm looking forward to writing that part! XD I'm glad that you like this picture!!

AlleyCat17 on February 10, 2007, 6:45:10 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17i liked this chapter and i liked there uniforms and there jewelry too.i
hope the next chapter is going to be great.

winxgirl21 on February 10, 2007, 7:41:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, I'm glad you liked all that stuff! I'm working on the next chapter now, but I'm not sure when it'll be done, hopefully soon ^-^

winxgirl21 on February 9, 2007, 11:28:08 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21uggh! I still can't get rid of the boxes!! Does anyone know how to get ris of them??