Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 2

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 3 - chapter 2

Chapter 3 - chapter 2
A/N: this chapter is dedicated to my two reviewers so far! Thank you so much AlleyCat17 and 14thBladeXofXTwilight! Your reviews mean a lot to me! ^-^

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.


Sakura grabbed some food out of the fridge, and ran up to her room. Once in her room, Sakura grabbed her laptop and lay down on her bed. She signed onto her screen name, and waited for her friends to sign on. When she finally saw their screen names appear, she opened up a chat room.

BlUeEyEdBaBe has entered the chat room.

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs has entered the chat room.

QiUtEhEiReSs has entered the chat room.

ChErRyBlOsSoM: Hey guys!! Wats up?

BlUeEyEdBaBe: hey! Just dreadin 2morro…

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: ughh, same here…. I hope we hav classes 2gether…

QuItEhEiReSs: oh! I hope wer in the same homeroom…. I heard that this years homeroom will be r homeroom 4 the rest of highskool….

ChErRyBlOsSoM: really? I hope so 2! I wuld die if we wer separated 4 the rest of highskool!

BlUeYeEdBaBe: omg! That wuld b like, so awful!!

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: I hope wer 2gether! Skool wuldnt b any fun if we wernt!

QuItEhEiReSs: ya, I kno , thats y I hope wer in it 2gether!

BlUeEyEdBaBe: I g2g, moms freakin bout me restin b4 my ‘big day’, ill c u guys 2morro! O, r we meetin @ tentens?

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: yup, at 7:30, so don’t take 2 much time getting ready, beauty queen!

BlUeEyEdBaBe: hey! It takes time to look this good!

ChErRyBlOsSoM: ok, ok, we’ll see you 2morro!

QuItEhEiReSs: I shuld go 2, I need 2 lay out my uniform 4 2morro…

ChErRyBlOsSoM; same here! C u guys 2morro @ 7:30!

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: c u then!

BlUeEyEdBaBe has signed off.

QuItEhEiReSs has signed off.

ChErRyBlOsSoM has signed off.

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs has signed off.

Sakura shut off her laptop, and placed it on her desk. She walked into her closet, and pulled out her uniform for tomorrow. She walked back into her room, and set it on a chair. When she was done, she went into her bathroom, and got ready to go to sleep.
She got into her bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.

“I wonder what’s going to happen tomorrow,” she asked herself quietly before drifting into slumber.

Next Day

Sakura was walking towards TenTen’s house when someone grabbed her backpack from behind her. She whipped her head around to see Ino standing behind her holding the handle on her backpack.

“Hey, Sakura!” she said happily. “I’m so excited! I heard that there’s supposed to be a ton of new kids this year! That means tons of new guys!”

“Yea,” said Sakura, “You’re right! I can’t wait to meet them! All the guys from last year are so boring! Hopefully I can meet someone this year!” As she said this, they were approaching TenTen’s house. They turned onto the paved driveway and started walking towards the house. Halfway there, they came upon TenTen and Hinata.

“Hey guys!” said TenTen, “I’m so ready for today! We’re gonna kick butt this year! We’re sophomores, baby! No longer the lowly freshmen of last year!” Sakura laughed at her friend’s enthusiasm about school. She and her friends had always been popular, and she doubted that this year would be an exception. Ino’s loud mouth always attracted attention to them, and TenTen’s antics weren’t much help, but they all loved to be in the spotlight, even Hinata, who could be pretty shy if she didn’t know people.

“Well then, if we don’t want to be late for class, we’d better get moving!” said Sakura. At that, the girls left TenTen’s house and set out for their school. When they arrived, they found a crowd of girls standing outside the school, on the steps, surrounding what appeared to be a group of guys. The guys were wearing the school uniform: a light blue oxford, a tie, and khaki pants. Their ties were hanging low around their necks, and their shirts had about three of the top buttons undone. Their shirts were tucked in in the front, and hanging out in the back. Sakura could have sworn she saw someone familiar in the group of boys, but realized that it was pretty much impossible.

“Those guys must be some of the new kids,” said Hinata.

“Yea,”said Sakura, “and they probably already think that they’re all that!”

“Well,” said Ino, “they’ll just have to learn who’s up top around here!”

“Exactly!” said TenTen as the girls continued into the school. They stopped by the office, and picked up their schedules. They were packaged in envelopes, and the girls looked at each other as they walked out of the office.

“Ok, girls,” said Ino, “these schedules will determine if we’ll be together for the rest of high school. We’ll open them on the count of three. Ready? One, Two, THREE!” The girls all ripped open their envelopes and pulled them out. They looked at the top, and each paper said the same thing. Homeroom: Kakashi Hatake . Room Number: 101. They all looked at each other and squealed.

“Yes, yes, yes!”shouted TenTen as she jumped up and down.

“No one can separate us!” said Sakura.

“We’ll be together for the rest of high school!” exclaimed Hinata. While the girls were busy jumping up and down, the warning bell rang, signaling for them to get to their class rooms.

“We’d better hurry!” said Hinata. “We don’t want to be late to homeroom on the first day!” All the girls agreed and they hurried down the hall to find room 101.

A/n: I just realized that I never said what grade they were in >.< I decided to make them sophomores so that their not on the bottom of the school food chain, but they still have a nice amount of time left in high school. Reviewers get cookies!

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

james13 on May 10, 2008, 2:26:00 AM

james13 on
james13i don tthink they have laptops in konoha either.....

winxgirl21 on May 10, 2008, 4:54:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21*points to reply below* same here. and thanks for reading, at least...

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:12:49 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3i bet hinata can't wait to see naruto

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 1:59:26 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^ yup.

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:09:21 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87KAKASHI!!!!<33333

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 9:11:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on June 30, 2007, 11:48:01 PM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingOk I LOVE IT!!!im serious so u can keep the cookie

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 8:56:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! yay, cookie!

LuNa200 on June 27, 2007, 1:06:07 AM

LuNa200 on
Comment Deleted

winxgirl21 on June 27, 2007, 1:08:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm glad that you like it! ^-^

gaaralover1 on June 20, 2007, 11:58:03 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1I like this..

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2007, 3:24:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 13, 2007, 9:46:32 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cOOlNEsS

winxgirl21 on June 13, 2007, 10:45:25 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

DragonGirl1136 on April 30, 2007, 5:41:07 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Coolness!

winxgirl21 on April 30, 2007, 6:25:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx!

AlleyCat17 on February 15, 2007, 9:09:15 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow i loved this chapter(i wonder who the guys are wink ;) ).and i cant
wait for the next chapter :)

winxgirl21 on February 15, 2007, 9:37:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ooo and *gives cookie* ^-^

winxgirl21 on February 15, 2007, 9:36:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, lol, i wonder...Oh wait! I know! And they're revealed in the next chapter! i'm hoping to get it up by Sunday! ^-^ I'm glad you liked it!