Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 3

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 4 - chapter 3

Chapter 4 - chapter 3
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto

The girls ran off down the hall to find room 101. When they finally found it, they were already a couple of minutes late. They ran into the classroom, only to find a room full of students, with no teacher.

“We got lucky,” said Sakura, “the teacher isn’t here, so we can’t be marked as late.”

“This must be a sign that today’s going to be an awesome day!” exclaimed Ino.

“We’d better get into our seats, if we want the teacher to think that we’ve been here.” said Hinata worriedly. The girls agreed, and to their luck, they found the entire back row empty. They sat down, taking up four of the eight seats. Not long after they sat down, four boys strolled into the classroom and made a beeline for the remaining four seats. The girls recognized them as the boys they had seen earlier, and Sakura felt anger rising inside of her. One of those boys just happened to have raven colored hair and onyx eyes. Sakura gasped, and her friends’ eyes were on her.

‘Oh no!’ though Sakura, ‘It wasn’t impossible, that guy I thought was familiar is that moron who ran into me at the mall yesterday and didn’t apologize! What a way to start the first day of school!’ Sakura calmed herself down, and stared at her books, hoping that he wouldn’t remember her, and hoping that her friends wouldn’t cause a scene.

“What’s wrong Sakura?” asked TenTen.

“Well, I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it yesterday, but that guy with the raven hair ran into me at the mall yesterday and didn’t apologize.” said Sakura sheepishly. “I’m still kind of mad about it.”

“That’s an outrage!” exclaimed Ino. “We’re gonna make him apologize right now!”

“No!” said Sakura. “Ino, you really don’t have to do that!”

“Yes, “said Ino, “I do!” Ino marched over to them, with TenTen, Sakura, and Hinata following slowly behind. “I think you owe my friend an apology!”

“Hn.” He said.

“Sasuke, what’d you do?” asked a blonde boy with blue eyes and whiskers on his face in an annoying voice.

“Nothing, dobe.” replied the boy who’s name was obviously Sasuke. Sasuke turned to look at them, and simply said, “Why don’t you go away? I don’t owe your friend anything.”

“Well, I don’t know what Sasuke did, but I’m Naruto Uzamaki, and I’m going to be the next Hokage, believe it! Oh, and the guy with the pineapple shaped head is Shikamaru, and the guy with the girly hair is Neji.”

“Umm, hi…”said Ino.“I’m Ino, the girl with the buns is TenTen, the girl with the pink hair is Sakura, and the girl with the white eyes is Hinata. Now, back to why we came over here, I said you owe my friend an apology! You ran into her at the mall yesterday, and didn’t even say sorry! Now, apologize!”

“I believe that I told you, I don’t owe your friend anything.” said Sasuke.

“Why I-” said Ino as she was cut off.

‘Well, if you students in the back would sit down, I believe that we can get started.” said Kakashi as he strolled into the room, not caring that he was 15 minutes late.

“You’re late!” shouted Naruto as he pointed at Kakashi.

“Really?” said Kakashi, “I guess I got lost on the road of life.”

“Liar!” shouted Naruto.

“That’s enough, Naruto. Now everyone get into your seats while I take attendance.” said Kakashi. He started taking attendance, and ended with those in the back row.

“Sakura?”

“Here.”

“Ino?”

“Here.”

“Hinata?”

“Here.”

“TenTen?”

“Here.”

“Sasuke?”

“Here.”

“Shikamaru?”

“Here.”

“Neji?”

“Here.”

“And Naruto?”

“Here.”

“Good, now for the rest of homeroom, I’m supposed to ask you if you have any questions about your schedules.” said Kakashi. He looked around the room, and seeing no one raise there hand, said “None? Good, you all can compare schedules with your friends, while I read my book.” He pulled out his book and started reading, while the students in the class started talking excitedly to their friends.

“Ok guys,” said TenTen, “Everyone lay your schedules on the desk, and we can all see what classes we have together, ok?” All the girls agreed, and they laid their schedules on their desks. Their schedules looked like this:

Sakura:
1st Period: Math with Asuma Room Number: 205
2nd Period: History with Kurenai Room Number: 600
3rd Period: Physical education with Gai, in the gym
Lunch
4th Period: English with Anko Room Number: 250
5th Period: Science with Kakashi Room Number: 101
6th Period: Recreational Hour (Club sign ups will be today during lunch)
Ino:
1st Period: History with Kurenai room number: 600
2nd Period: Math with Asuma Room Number: 205
3rd Period: Physical Education with Gai, in the gym
Lunch
4th Period: English with Anko Room Number: 205
5th Period: Science with Kakashi Room Number: 101
6th Period: Recreational Hour (Club sign ups will be today during lunch)
TenTen:
1st Period: History with Kurenai room number: 600
2nd Period: Math with Asuma Room Number: 205
3rd Period: Physical Education with Gai, in the gym
Lunch
4th Period: English with Anko Room Number: 250
5th Period: Science with Kakashi Room Number: 101
6th Period: Recreational Hour (Club sign ups will be today during lunch)
Hinata:
1st Period: Math with Asuma Room Number: 205
2nd Period: History with Kurenai Room Number: 600
3rd Period: Physical education with Gai, in the gym
Lunch
4th Period: English with Anko Room Number: 250
5th Period: Science with Kakashi Room Number: 101
6th Period: Recreational Hour (Club sign ups will be today during lunch)


“Awesome! We all have P.E. together!” said Sakura happily.

“And,” said Hinata,” We all have English and science together. Plus, Sakura, we have our first two classes together!”

“And, TenTen,” said Ino, “We have the first two classes together!”

“Yea! This is awesome! None of us has a class without someone we know in it! This is too good to be true!” said TenTen. Just then, the bell rang signaling the change of classes.

“Well,” said Sakura, “We’ll see you guys in P.E.!”

“Yea,”said Ino, “We’ll see you guys then!” The girls went off to there classes, and little did they know, some boys were heading there, too.

A/N: Ok, I know I made Sakura seem really childish by having her hold a grudge against Sasuke, but it was the only way I could think to get everyone to meet >.< Well, please review!

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 11, 2007, 12:48:38 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013so awsome so awsome

winxgirl21 on October 12, 2007, 6:48:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thankies. ^-^

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:17:51 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3haaaaaa this is a cool chapter

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:02:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^ Thanks

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:13:07 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87*tries to whistle with fingers*
 
Whooot Whooot
 
>:(
 
GJ!

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:24:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^!

TheBestDamnThing on July 1, 2007, 12:13:20 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinggreat!

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 8:56:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! ^-^

PinkAngel101 on June 19, 2007, 3:51:58 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101THIS IS AWESOME!!!

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2007, 3:06:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

14thXBladeXofXTwilight on February 26, 2007, 5:34:59 AM

14thXBladeXofXTwilight on
14thXBladeXofXTwilight"The guy with the girly hair is Neji."
 
ROFLMAO!! Neji does have girly hair. XD

waterbender00 on May 30, 2007, 11:03:54 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Hey he likes to pamper himself

winxgirl21 on February 26, 2007, 5:51:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, >.< I was thinking about that, and just had to put it in there! lolz

shadowwolf44449 on March 11, 2007, 4:05:43 AM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449GIRLY HAIR YAYNESS!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on March 11, 2007, 7:43:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea XD

AlleyCat17 on February 19, 2007, 3:27:11 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter.and i don't think sakura seems really childish for holding
a grudge besides if that happen to me i would hold a grudge.

winxgirl21 on February 19, 2007, 6:16:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, thanks, I'm glad you think that! ^-^ I probably would too...