Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapter 5

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 6 - chapter 5

Chapter 6 - chapter 5
A/N: I just want to thank everyone who’s commented this story, I also have it posted over on fanfiction.net , so if you see it over there, please don’t be surprised >.<
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

In The Gym

“Come on TenTen,” said Ino as they walked into the gym, “We need to go see if Hinata and Sakura are in the locker room yet!”

“Ok, ok,” said TenTen, “You don’t have to drag me there!” When they entered the locker room, they found that Sakura and Hinata weren’t there yet, in fact, they were the only ones there.

“Oh!” exclaimed Ino, “We can choose the best four lockers and save them for ourselves, and Hinata and Sakura! We got lucky!” Ino chose four lockers in the center of the locker room, not too close to the showers, and not too close to the door. She opened all the doors of the lockers, to show that they were now taken. Some girls walked in, and looked at Ino and TenTen, then walked to the next row of lockers. To their luck, the next people to walk in were Sakura and Hinata.

“Finally!” said Ino. “I thought we’d have to fight off people if they wanted your lockers before you got here!”

“Well, we’re here now!” said Sakura. “Let’s get changed and hurry out, I want to see if anyone else that we know is in our class!” The girls agreed, and they hurried up and changed into their P.E. uniforms. The uniforms were navy blue gym shorts, with the Konoha High emblem on the right leg, and a grey P.E. shirt that said ‘Konoha Shinobi’
across the front with the schools full name underneath it. When they were finished, they went out into the gym, and found that only one other person was out there. That other person had a bowl hair cut, and caterpillar eyebrows. When the girls walked out, he turned around to face them.

“Hello! I’m Rock Lee, Konoha High’s handsome devil!” he said. The girls all looked at each other and were quite until Sakura stepped forward to say something.

“Hi! I’m Sakura, and this is TenTen, Hinata, and Ino.” She said.

“I am very pleased to meet you all!” said Lee. “And you, Sakura, are very beautiful!”

“Umm…thanks…” said Sakura. “Well, we’re going to go wait for the rest of the class on the bleachers.”

“Ok! I am going to wait right here for Gai-sensei!” said Lee. The girls all walked over to the bleachers and sat down.

“Looks like you’ve already found your first boyfriend for sophomore year, Sakura!” teased Ino.

“Be quite, Ino!” said Sakura in an agitated voice. “He was just being nice.”

“Right, that’s why he was so nice to all of us!” said Ino. TenTen and Hinata laughed, and Sakura’s face went red.

“Well, he’s definitely NOT my boyfriend!” said Sakura. “Chea! Like we’d ever go out with someone like that! Ino and her stupid self!” said Sakura’s inner-self.

“Ok,” said Ino, “what ever you say!” As Ino was saying this, a man wearing green spandex, and orange leg warmers came in.

“Hello, my youthful students!” he shouted, startling the class. “I’m Gai-sensei, and I’ll be your P.E. instructor! Today, we’re going to play a game of basket ball, in teams of three. The teams for today will be: TenTen, Neji, and Sarah, and Hinata, Naruto, and Sean. Everyone else will sit in the bleachers and watch as they play.”

“Good luck, you guys!” said Ino to TenTen and Hinata.

“Yea,” said Sakura, “don’t be too hard on each other!”

“Thanks guys!” said TenTen.

“Yea, thanks! Well, we’d better go down to the court,” said Hinata. As the girls made their way down to the court, so were their new teammates.

“Ok,” said Gai, “The captains will be Naruto and Neji! I’ll give you guys a few minutes to figure out a game plan, and then we’ll get started!” The kids did as he said, and got into two huddles.

“Ok, guys!” said Naruto, “Neji is an awesome basketball player, so just score lotsa points and have fun! Any questions?”

“Um, Naruto…,” said Hinata.

“What is it, Hinata?” asked Naruto.

“Well, I don’t know how to play basketball…” said Hinata.

“Well, then…just watch what we do for a few minutes, then do what we do, ok?” said Naruto.

“Ok…” said Hinata uncertainly. They broke out of their huddle, and walked out onto the court. Neji’s team was already out on the court. Naruto and Neji were up for the jump ball, and the others guarded each other, with Hinata nervously trying to copy Sean. Gai threw the ball and the air, and Neji knocked it towards TenTen. She grabbed the ball and dribbled it down the court, scoring a lay-up. Naruto picked up the ball, and passed it back in to Sean. The game went on like this, with both teams scoring points, until both teams were tied.

“Ok,’ said Gai, “next basket wins!” Naruto’s team had the ball, so as Sean dribble the ball down the court, he looked for one of his two teammates. He saw Naruto open, and turned to pass the ball, but Neji blocked him. Sean turned towards Hinata, found her to be open, and passed the ball to her. Hinata then turned towards the basket, and shot the ball. It went in, much to Hinata’s surprise, and their team won.

“Great shot, Hinata!” said Naruto as he hugged his teammate.

“Thank you, Naruto,” she said as she blushed bright red. After the game, P.E. was over, so everyone headed to the locker rooms.

“Well, Hinata,” said Ino, “forget about Sakura’s guy! It looks like someone likes Naruto!”

“Ummm…well…I….”stammered Hinata.

TenTen laughed as she said, “I saw how you were blushing when he hugged you! Come on, Hinata, we’ll totally help you get together with him!”

“Ok,” said Hinata, “but I don’t think he likes me, really….”

“Come on!” said Sakura. “Why wouldn’t he! Your pretty, smart and an awesome person! And if he doesn’t like you, he’s just a big jerk!”

“Thanks guys.” said Hinata. “Come, on! Let’s get to lunch so we can sign up for clubs! If we don’t hurry, there won’t be any good clubs left!” The girls looked at each other with horror on their faces as they slammed their lockers, snapped the locks shut, and practically ran to the cafeteria.

A/N: Ok, sorry if the basketball scrimmage sounds weird >.< I don’t play basketball, so I’m kind of going with what I see when I watch my sister play. One of the couples was told in this chapter. Naruto x Hinata is one of my favorite couples, and I hope you guys like this so far….well, next chapter will be club sign ups! Please review telling what you think, and giving me any suggestions you may have! They’re always appreciated!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LuNa200 on July 5, 2007, 1:50:22 AM

LuNa200 on
Comment Deleted

zerotimberwolf on August 23, 2007, 10:39:16 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfmine 2 :D

winxgirl21 on July 5, 2007, 1:55:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^ They're my second fav couple!

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:28:30 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3ha ha hinata has a crush poor naruto is gonna be so clueless

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:08:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^ yea, kind of.

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 21, 2007, 11:05:41 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2007, 3:26:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

AlleyCat17 on March 28, 2007, 10:07:48 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17good chapter

winxgirl21 on March 28, 2007, 10:10:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks ^-^

theluverofanime on March 4, 2007, 12:23:45 AM

theluverofanime on
theluverofanimei love this story so far. i also love naurto x hinata ^_^

winxgirl21 on March 4, 2007, 2:37:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad you like it! I love that pairing, too, it's my second favorite! ^-^

diva96 on March 3, 2007, 7:48:16 AM

diva96 on
diva96awesome! the basketball game didn't sound weird.
plz write soon! ~da Divah

winxgirl21 on March 3, 2007, 7:59:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, I'm glad that you think it didn't sound weird...I had trouble writing that part...and i'm working on the next chapter right now ^-^