Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - chapter 7

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 8 - chapter 7

Chapter 8 - chapter 7
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto

The girls heard the bell ring, signaling that lunch was over, and they got up, threw away their trash, and went to their next class, which was English class.

When they arrived in class, they found a seating chart taped to the board.

“A seating chart?!” exclaimed Ino, “We haven’t had one of those since third grade!”

“Well, then, I guess you’ll be reliving your third grade memories, so hurry up and find your seats!” said the teacher. The girls found their seats and did as they were told. Ino sat by Naruto’s friend Shikamaru, TenTen sat by some girl named Suki, Hinata sat by some boy named Ryo, and Sakura sat by a girl named Reika. Ino could be heard mumbling something about seating charts, and Shikamaru could be heard mumbling something about troublesome.

“Well, now that you’re all in your seats, I’m Anko, and I will be teaching you English! Today, I want a two paragraph essay about yourself, so I can get an idea of how well you write.” There were groans, and mumbles of complaints, but everyone pulled out a sheet of loose-leaf, and something to write with, and started their papers. Sakura felt something hit her in the arm. She looked down at her arm, and saw a wadded up piece of paper sitting there. She picked it up, unfolded it, and laid it on top of her essay, so that it appeared she was still working. It said:

Sakura, this Shikamaru guy is a genius! He’s already done with his essay! He’s kind of cute, too! I don’t even have one paragraph yet! Can you believe that?
Ino


Ino, that’s quick, but maybe you could have one paragraph if you weren’t spending your class time writing me a note! I want to get this done! And, it looks like we’ve found your new crush!
Sakura

Sakura looked up at the teacher, and found her looking over some papers at her desk, so she threw the paper back at Ino. Unfortunately, the note hit Shikamaru instead. He looked up from his desk where he had been asleep, and glanced around the classroom. He looked back down and saw the note. Ino, who had seen Sakura’s miss-throw, quickly picked it up before he could open it up and read it. Shikamaru just looked annoyed at having been disturbed for no reason. Ino and Sakura both sighed in relief. They both went back to their work, and finished right as the bell rang.

“That was close, he almost read it!” said Ino as they walked out of the classroom.

“Well, he’s going to find out you like him sooner or later,” said Sakura.

“I never said I liked him, just that he’s cute!” said Ino.

“Right,” said Sakura, “that’s what you always say before you start liking someone. It looks like we know who your next boyfriend is going to be! And his name is-”

“Who’s Ino’s next boyfriend?” asked TenTen as she came up behind them.

“Oh, no one, yet.” said Sakura with a smug smile on her face. “Ino just likes Shikamaru.”

“Really?” said TenTen. “I wonder how long it takes for her to tell him…..”

“I never said I liked him!” exclaimed Ino.

“Well, Sakura said you did….”said Hinata.

“Well, Sakura doesn’t know anything!” shouted Ino. “I know who I like, and it’s not him!” by now, people were starting to stare at the group as they walked down the halls. Once again, people were paying attention to them because of Ino’s loud mouth, although this time for the wrong reasons. Sakura smiled at some of the people, and waved to show them that everything was fine. When they arrived in Kakashi’s room for science, Ino wasn’t talking to them. They sat in the same seats they had been in that morning, when in strolled four familiar guys.

‘How many of my classes will they be in?’ thought Sakura.

‘Obviously, a lot of them!’ said inner-Sakura.

“Well, it looks like this class is full of my homeroom students.” said Kakashi. “As you all know, I’m Kakashi, and I will be teaching you science this year. Now, first thing, I have a project to assign you!”

“A project!” exclaimed Naruto, “But Kakashi-sensei, we haven’t even started learning anything yet!”

“Exactly, Naruto! Now, if you’ll let me finish, this project will be on any scientific aspect that you would like to cover and learn more about. I will be assigning you partners, and you are all expected to work together to complete this assignment.” Kakashi pulled out his grading book, and started listing off names. “Ino….you’ll be with Shikamaru. Hinata…. you’ll be with Naruto. TenTen, you’ll be with Neji. And lastly, Sakura, you and Sasuke will be paired together. Now, you’ll have the rest of this class period to get together and decide on a topic for your project. I expect an idea by the end of the class period.” All the kids scrambled to switch seats, as they got with their assigned partners.

“Well, I guess we’re partners, Sasuke.” said Sakura.

“Hn.” Said Sasuke.

“Well, what kind of project do you want to do?” asked Sakura.

“I really don’t care.” said Sasuke.

“Ok, then how about a project about…..um…..”said Sakura as she thought of something they could do a project on. “Oh, how about we do a project on cars! We could cover the safety features, and try to make improvements to the car!”

“Hn.” said Sasuke.

“Ok, cars it is….” said Sakura uncertainly. “So, we can meet at my house to start the project, when would be a good time for you?”

“Tomorrow, after school.” replied Sasuke.

“Ok, then! Tomorrow it is!” exclaimed Sakura as she got up to go tell Kakashi what their project would be based on. He approved of it, and Sakura slowly walked back towards her seat. She sat down and tried to start a conversation with Sasuke.

“So, Sasuke….”she started, “what do you like to do?”

“It isn’t any of your business…” replied Sasuke.

“What is with this guy?” exclaimed inner-Sakura. “He’s such a jerk!”
‘I agree,’ thought Sakura. ‘This guy is a total jerk!’ Just then, the bell rang, and everyone went back to their seats, because they had advisory last period everyday this week, just so that they could get situated with their schedules and the school could print out new schedules for them, this one with their clubs printed on them. The girls sat down in their homeroom seats, and waited for Kakashi to start talking.

A/N: Ok, there are the pairings, for those of you who wanted to know…I made Sakura seem like such a goody-goody because she wants to get her work done, but that's kind of how i am...>.< I hate to be inturrupted while I'm doing school work.I’m sorry this chapter took so long, but I’ve had a lot of homework. Also, it may take me a little while to update, since I have three major projects due in the next two weeks, but I promise I’m working on this every free chance that I get.

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on August 23, 2007, 10:50:30 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfur real good

(I think kakashi can read minds judging by those pairings)

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2007, 12:45:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, he might be able to, but not even i will ever know!

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:40:35 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3you should think of publishing a book in real life

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:11:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Oh, thanks! ^-^ I've actually thought about it, but it takes a lot of time and effort to make it that far. Although I do have ideas for one, if ever get the time, lolz!

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 7:45:06 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 7:46:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

blueeyesgirl3 on March 20, 2007, 3:19:07 AM

blueeyesgirl3 on
blueeyesgirl3OMG i have a girl OC called suki! this is so cool! nice story!!^^

winxgirl21 on March 20, 2007, 5:55:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! That's ko0l!

diva96 on March 16, 2007, 1:11:37 PM

diva96 on
diva96awesome!!!! i've been having the same problem wif homework...-_-"

winxgirl21 on March 16, 2007, 10:43:20 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, teachers really need to lighten up the load that they give us...>.<

kagome99 on March 14, 2007, 5:37:52 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99this is SOOOOOOOOO good!you have to keep writing!*favs*
by the way I have a story called "Konoha High" too. but its different.just wanted to let you know if youre interested at all.please comment if you happen to read it.and maybe give me some tips?thnx for reading it if you do!

winxgirl21 on March 14, 2007, 6:15:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad you like it, and as soon as I get some free time, I'll definately check out your story and leave some comments! ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 12, 2007, 6:53:12 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG what happens next!?!?!? I wanna know what happens when Sakura goes to Sasukes house!?!? **Squee** I"m so excited..... WRITE MORE.....please!

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2007, 6:56:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm writing the next chapter now, it should be up son, but it'll be like 2 chapters before he goes to her house....>.<

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 12, 2007, 7:00:54 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeveryay! I can't wait! ..........is it done yet?? .... How about now? ...... Now??? ....OMG how about now???...... is it done now? .......... HEY GUESS WHAT? ........Is it done yet? .........EEEK how about now ....... *huddles in a corner and waits for it to be done*

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2007, 7:03:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I'm typing it...>.< it might take a little bit of time, because I have like three projects to work on >.<

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 12, 2007, 7:05:24 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverLIKE LIKE LIKE HOW LONG!?!?! An hour, a day, a WEEK?!?! *squee* I can't wait...ok I won't bug you.. JUST KEEP WORKING ON IT!

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2007, 7:08:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21like, maybe wednesday, or thursday, at the latest. ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 12, 2007, 7:10:31 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverYAY! *puts date on calender and sets timer on phone*

winxgirl21 on March 12, 2007, 7:11:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz

AlleyCat17 on March 11, 2007, 3:40:01 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17that was a great chapter.i loved it.

winxgirl21 on March 11, 2007, 7:43:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad you did! ^-^

shadowwolf44449 on March 11, 2007, 4:22:22 AM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449could i borrow your idea....? plz.... =/
*puppydogeyes*

winxgirl21 on March 11, 2007, 7:42:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21which idea? the story idea, or the girly hair one?