Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - chapter 9

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 10 - chapter 9

Chapter 10 - chapter 9
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

The girls looked at each other, now that Hinata was gone, they could find out who Naruto likes, and what he thought of Hinata. Ino pulled out her cell phone and text Sakura.

Ino: how R we gonna do this?

Sakura: uh, lets start talkin bout guys then turn the subject towards Hinata.

Ino: brilliant!

“So Sakura, did you meet any guys today that you might like?” asked Ino.

“Not yet,” Sakura replied, “but hopefully someone will catch my eye soon.”

“What about that guy, what was his name, Rock Lee?” asked TenTen, who as catching on.

“I don’t know, he’s really nice, but I don’t think he’s the right kind of guy for me.” said Sakura.

“Well, there’s a guy who caught my eye today.” said Ino. “But you guys have to wait until I get to know him better before I tell.”

“Well, I’m going to tell you guys some stuff as soon as we all sign on tonight.” said TenTen.

“Seriously? Awesome, I can’t wait!” said Sakura happily. Her friend was normally more into sports and being a Tomboy than checking out guys, even though she did have her girly moments.

“I wonder who Hinata likes?” asked Sakura.

“Well, I think it’s pretty obvious.” said Ino.

“Who does Hinata like?” asked Naruto.

“Oh, I can’t tell you,” said Ino, “we have to wait and see if he likes her back first.”

Naruto looked a little disappointed at that, but then said, “Well, I’m psyched about having book discussion club with her! It’s going to be so much fun!” Sasuke and Shikamaru looked shocked.

“You signed up for book discussion club? Have ever even read a book before?” asked Sasuke.

“Well, not really, but I thought now was a great time to start!” exclaimed Naruto happily. The girls looked at each other. There was their answer; he definitely liked her, too. Why else would he have signed up for a club that involved reading, when he had obviously never willingly picked up a book in his life before? Sakura sighed, it had only been one day, and one of her best friends had already found a guy. She was pretty sure that her other friends had found guys, too. It was obvious Ino liked Shikamaru, and TenTen liked someone, and they would find out tonight. When Sakura snapped out of her thoughts, everyone had been dropped off at their houses except her. She and Sasuke were the only ones left in the limo.

“I live about five blocks from here, Sasuke.” said Sakura. “At least now you’ll know where you’re going when you come to work on the project tomorrow.”

“Yea.” said Sasuke.

“Do you know how to say more than one word sentences?” asked Sakura angrily. This guy and his not talking was really starting to tick her off.

“Maybe.” said Sasuke with a smirk.

“Who does this guy think he is? Just because he’s totally hot gives him no reason to act like this!”
exclaimed inner-Sakura.

“Let’s just try to make one more conversation, and then we’ll give up.” thought Sakura.

“So, about our project,” started Sakura, “do you have any ideas?”

“A few.” Sasuke said simply.

“Like what?” asked Sakura.

“You’ll find out tomorrow.” Sasuke said with another smirk.

“This guy is impossible!” thought Sakura. “How am I going to do a project with him if he can’t even start a conversation with him? This is so frustrating! He better be more cooperative tomorrow.” When Sakura looked up from her thoughts, she saw that they were almost to her house.

“My house is the one that has the sign out front that says Haruno Residence.” She said helpfully.

“I figured as much.” said Sasuke. The limo pulled up in front of Sakura’s house, and she got out.

“Thank you for the ride home, Sasuke.” said Sakura.

“Hn.” He replied. Sakura slammed the door shut, and walked into her house. She went right past her mom, and directly upstairs to her room. She pulled out her laptop and turned it on, belly-flopping onto her bed. She signed onto her screen name, and found Ino and TenTen already on.

ChErRyBlOsSoM has started a chat room.
BlUeEyEdBaBe has entered the chat room.
CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs has entered the chat room.


ChErRyBlOsSoM: hey guys, whers Hinata?

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: still w/ Neji

ChErRyBlOsSoM: oo, ko0l

BlUeEyEdBaBe: yea. Now, ten, I believe you had something u wanted to tell us…

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: not until Hinata is in the chat…

ChErRyBlOsSoM: ok, ok, h/o I just got an im from sum1…..anyone kno who byakuganexpert is?


BlUeEyEdBaBe: no clue….

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: nothing here….


ChErRyBlOsSoM: ok, Ill brb

IM with byakuganexpert

ChErRyBlOsSoM: who is this?

Byakuganexpert: it’s Hinata; I’m on neji’s sn…

ChErRyBlOsSoM: seriously?

Byakuganexpert: yea…

ChErRyBlOsSoM: ok, I’ll invite you into the chat

Byakuganexpert: thnx

Chat Room

ChErRyBlOsSoM: it’s Hinata, she’s on neji’s sn, I’m inviting her in…

Byakuganexpert has entered the chat room.

Byakuganexpert: hey guys! Wats up?

BlUeEyEdBaBe: ten was just about to tell us something important, nd now that ur here, she can spill

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: not while Hinata’s on that sn, I’m not!

BlUeEyEdBaBe:y not?

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: cuz, the person im gonna spill bout could find out…

ChErRyBlOsSoM: no way! It’s not who I think it is, is it?

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: mayb….

ChErRyBlOsSoM: then don’t spill til Hinata goes home…

Byakuganexpert: u like mi cuz, don’t u?

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: shhhh!! He culd find out!

Byakuganexpert: don’t worry, he’s in the other room…

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: well, x outta the chat room before he sees it!

Byakuganexpert; ok, ok, I’m x-ing outta it, ttyl! Lygls’!

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: k, same! Ttyl

ChErRyBlOsSoM: lylas!

BlUeEyEdBaBe: lylas, ttyl!

Byakuganexpert has exited the chat.

ChErRyBlOsSoM: ooo, we 4got 2 tell her Naruto likes her 2!

BlUeEyEdBaBe: we’ll tell her later

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: yea, like tomorrow…

BlUeEyEdBaBe: so, ten, u like neji?

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs: I didn’t say I liked him…yet…..

BlUeEyEdBaBe: so u do like him!

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs:mayb, but ill tell u guys stuff in the limo 2morro…k? ino, ur drivers driving, rite?

BlUeEyEdBaBe: totally

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs:then I’ll see u 2morro @ 7:30!

BlUeEyEdBaBe:k, ttyl, lylas.

ChErRyBlOsSoM; lylas, ttyl!

CuTeBuTdAnGeRoUs has exited the chat.
BlUeEyEdBaBe has exited the chat.
ChErRyBlOsSoM has exited the chat.

Sakura turned her laptop off, shut it, placed it on her desk, and went to get a shower. When she was done, she had to blow dry her hair, get out her uniform for tomorrow, and pick out jelewry. It was almost 10 o’clock when she was done. She laid down and immediately fell asleep.

A/N: ok, lygls’= love you guys like sisters, and I totally made it up. Lylas=love you like a sister, and ttyl= talk to you later. Ok, so Naruto likes Hinata back, and Sakura’s feeling left out because all of her friends have new crushes except for her. But don’t worry, Sakura’s going to get a new crush within the next three chapters….and I’m sure everyone knows who it is.

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 6, 2007, 12:39:58 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthanks for explaining the texting language like lygls!^^'

winxgirl21 on October 6, 2007, 12:47:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21well, i had to explain that one, because i totally made it up, lolz! XD

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 12:54:43 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3i love ur story!

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:19:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! ^w^

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:23:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XDDDDDDDD

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:26:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 7:54:34 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I know who Sakura's crush is ;) It's really easy to tell when inner Sakura keeps saying he's a hot jerk...

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:01:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, lol, I figured it would be easy to tell. ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on March 25, 2007, 8:04:09 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789lol note the word hot. That kinda sets off the crush signal (I just made that up :P)

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2007, 8:06:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, it does! lolz

diva96 on March 22, 2007, 8:38:54 AM

diva96 on
diva96can't wait till da next chappy

winxgirl21 on March 22, 2007, 8:40:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm working on it now, and it should be up by tomorrow night! ^-^

kagome99 on March 23, 2007, 4:28:50 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99do you know what time tonight?

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2007, 5:45:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl218ish? I'm working on it now, but it's hard to guess....

kagome99 on March 23, 2007, 5:56:39 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99k.thnx!cant wait for the next chappie!

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2007, 6:01:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, well, as soon as I'm done I'm going to post it ^-^

kagome99 on March 23, 2007, 7:26:54 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99k.
im bored. there arent any good stories to read but yours.i guess ill look for a story to read till you update.*surfs the web*

winxgirl21 on March 23, 2007, 7:32:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I just have to add the author's note, then I'm posting it up ^-^

kagome99 on March 20, 2007, 5:31:14 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!I cant wait for the next chappie!you have to write more!

winxgirl21 on March 20, 2007, 5:56:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21don't worry, I will! I'm hoping to update by Friday night or Saturday morning at the latest ^-^

hirataitokyo on March 19, 2007, 1:19:37 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOMG!!! Can't wait til the next one!!! ^^ YAY!

winxgirl21 on March 20, 2007, 5:52:50 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! I'm hoping to get it up by Friday night, or Saturday morning at the latest ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 19, 2007, 8:21:56 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverYAY! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! It's so kool how you put them IM'ing eachother! SO KOOL!! Can't wait ti'll the next one!! *SQUEE* SO CUTE!!!

winxgirl21 on March 19, 2007, 8:25:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I'm glad that u like it! ^-^ I'm hoping to get the next chapter up by friday night ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 19, 2007, 12:29:55 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverFRIDAY!?!?!?!? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! I'll die of excitement by then!!! -_-\ZZzzzz

winxgirl21 on March 20, 2007, 5:58:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21sorry, it's the soonest I can have it done, I can't start working on it until thursday night because of tests and projects >.<