Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - chapter 19

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 20 - chapter 19

Chapter 20 - chapter 19
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Hello? Is anyone there? Ino?” TenTen shouted into the phone line. “I guess not.” And with that, all three of the girls hung up their phones.

The Next Day, In the Limo

When all of the girls were in the car, they started questioning Ino.

“Details, Ino! Now! You hung up on us before you could spill!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Ok, ok!” Ino said. “Well, we were doing our project, and he was saying that everything was troublesome. I got upset, because I told him that they should try out for basketball, and that I was sure he would make it. Everything I said, he mumbled troublesome. I got really upset and yelled at him. I said that since he thought everything else was troublesome, he must think that I was troublesome too. I ran up to my room, and about ten minutes after that, he came up. We talked, and he said that he never called me troublesome. He told me that he really liked me, and then he asked me out! I said yes, and I hugged him.”

“And?” Sakura pressed.

“And…that was it!” Ino exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. “I was so happy!”

“Aw! You’re so lucky!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Oh really?” Ino asked with an evil gleam in her eye. “I bet you wish Neji would do something like that for you.”

“Ye- hey! I never said that!” TenTen exclaimed with a blush.

The other girls giggled, and Sakura said, “Come on, TenTen, admit it! You like Neji!”

“I’ll admit it when you admit you like Sasuke!” TenTen shot back at Sakura.

“Well…I might admit something like that after Sunday...” Sakura said.

“So you do like him!” TenTen exclaimed.

“I didn’t say that! I said I might like him after Sunday!” Sakura fought back.

“Come on guys, leave Sakura alone. I’m sure she’ll admit it when she’s ready.” Hinata said.

“Thank you, Hinata!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Fine, but you’ll have to admit it sometime!” Ino said tauntingly.

“What if I don’t?” Sakura asked while sticking out her tongue at Ino.

“Childish much?” Ino asked.

“So? That’s why you guys love me!” Sakura exclaimed, grinning. All the girls giggled at this. Just then, the limo had pulled up in front of the school. “Anyone have to go to their locker?”

“Nope,” said Ino.

“No.” Hinata said.

“Nope, not this morning!” TenTen said.

“Ok, then I guess we’re all going straight to homeroom! Let’s go!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Oookay.” Ino said. Something was up with Sakura. She was just a little too excited to get to homeroom. Just as Ino was about to say something, she spotted Shikamaru. “Shikamaru! Over here!” With that yell, Ino ran towards him. “So what movie are we going to see tonight?”

“Troublesome.” Shikamaru mumbled under his breathe so that Ino couldn’t here him. “I was thinking I would let you choose.”

“Ok, well, how about we go see Disturbia?” Ino asked .

“Ok, sure.” Shikamaru said. “I’ll buy the tickets before I come to pick you up.”

“Ok,” Ino said as they entered the classroom. “Walk to next period together?”

“Sure.” Shikamaru said, as he sat down. Ino looked over at her friends and grinned at them. She picked up a piece of paper and started to scribble something on it. She then tossed it at Hinata.
Hinata,
Guess what? Shikamaru and I are going to see Disturbia tonight, so we can see it together! It can be like a double date! How awesome is that?

Ino,
That’s totally awesome! It’s going to be so much fun! I can’t wait! Bring anything that you would possibly wear to my house, ok?

Hinata,
Ok, I’ll run home after school and then come to your house with my clothes. We’re going to look awesome!

Ino,
Ok, Sakura said she’s going to do my makeup. I’m not sure what to wear yet, though. Well, I guess we’ll figure it out at my house.

Hinata,
Ok! I text my driver and he’s coming to get me, so I’ll have him take me to my house and then to yours once I have all of my stuff.



Ino looked up to see Kakashi sensei standing in front of her.

“Hello, Ino. Would you like to share that with the class?” Kakashi asked as he grabbed the note from Ino. He quickly scanned it as he walked towards the front of the classroom.

“Well, ummm…” Ino stuttered but he was already reading the note.




“Hinata,
Guess what? Shikamaru and I are going to see Disturbia tonight, so we can see it together! It can be like a double date! How awesome is that?

Ino,
That’s totally awesome! It’s going to be so much fun! I can’t wait! Bring anything that you would possibly wear to my house, ok?

Hinata,
Ok, I’ll run home after school and then come to your house with my clothes. We’re going to look awesome!

Ino,
Ok, Sakura said she’s going to do my makeup. I’m not sure what to wear yet, though. Well, I guess we’ll figure it out at my house.

Hinata,
Ok! I text my driver and he’s coming to get me, so I’ll have him take me to my house and then to yours once I have all of my stuff.”
Kakashi read the note quickly, and the entire class was looking at Ino and Hinata. Hinata turned bright red from all of the attention and looked down, pretending to be interested in her desk.

“What are you all looking at?” Ino shot at the class. “So what? I’m going on a date, and so is Hinata, do you guys have a problem with it?” The rest of the students looked at each other then quickly turned around, no one wanted to face the wrath of Ino, because if she really wanted to, she could ruin you for life. “That’s what I thought.” Ino said to them all. Sakura and TenTen just sweat dropped anime style at Ino’s attitude.

Author’s note: Ok, I had some writer’s block (again -_-‘) so here’s the chapter. I struggled to make it this long, but I think that I’m just going to skip straight to the girls helping Ino and Hinata get ready at Hinata’s house. For now, Ino has forgotten about Sakura wanting to get to homeroom so quickly, but it will possibly be brought up in a future chapter. Also, I am really sorry for not updating on Tuesday like I said I would, every time I got the computer, my sister or my mom took it from me when I was about to update… Reviews are greatly appreciated!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 4:20:53 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013kakshies mean

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 1:01:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21he can be sometimes...

hirataitokyo on May 20, 2007, 1:13:43 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyohaha lmao, love the ending, reading a note infront of the class haha!!!!! ^^

winxgirl21 on May 20, 2007, 1:51:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm glad that you liked that, I had a really hard time coming up with it....

kagome99 on May 17, 2007, 8:26:22 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99so kewl!!!
i just luv this story!!!!!
i just luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on May 18, 2007, 6:39:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm glad that you like it so much! I'm working on the next chapter now. ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on May 14, 2007, 4:20:55 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG Kakashi! Your so mean!!! Sheeesh, I would have kicked his buttox for that!! >:D Haha, another awsome chapter! Sorry I didn't comment earlier, I was on a school trip, and when I got home... I GOT SICK!! WHATS UP WITH THAT! -_-' Ok, never mind about that! Can't wait for the next chappie! WRITE! WRITE!! WRITE TI'LL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!!! WAHOOO! XD

winxgirl21 on May 14, 2007, 7:13:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I'm actually a little under half way through the next chapter, I want to make it longer since I felt that this one was so short, but We'll see how that turns out....thanks for reviewing!

AlleyCat17 on May 13, 2007, 4:22:55 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17hey loved the chapter and very funny ending if that happened to me
i think i would die if my teacher read that in front of the class.oh yeah
welcome back!! :3

winxgirl21 on May 13, 2007, 5:50:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! Yea, my teacher's threaten that all the time, but have never actually done that....one teacher(in 7th grade, a while ago, lolz) would take the notes and post them on a bulliten board...but people started writing stupid stuff just so everyone could read it...so she stopped, lolz

Gaarafangirl7789 on May 13, 2007, 3:36:28 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789Pretty funny how Kakashi read the note to the class.

winxgirl21 on May 13, 2007, 5:47:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, I got that from how some of my teachers are...if they see a note, they threaten to read it outload, although no one actually has...