Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - chapter 20

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 21 - chapter 20

Chapter 21 - chapter 20
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

Sakura and TenTen just sweat dropped anime style at Ino’s attitude.

Later that Day, at Hinata’s House

“What do you guys think of this outfit?” Hinata asked Sakura and TenTen.

“Well…I don’t know.” TenTen said.

“I don’t think its right for your date,” Sakura said as she looked over Hinata’s outfit. She was wearing a long skirt, almost knee length, and a polo shirt. This was the third outfit that Hinata had tried on, and Hinata had picked all of them out, but Sakura was ready to start putting some outfits together from the contents of her friend’s closet.

“Fum bubby ofen da foor!” came a muffled cry from the other side of Hinata’s room. TenTen and Sakura exchanged glances, as TenTen went to let Ino in. When she opened the door, she was greeted by a huge pile of clothes that were falling out of Ino’s arms. She reached over and took some off of the top of the pile, revealing Ino’s face.

“Bring enough clothes?” TenTen asked her friend.

“Oh, don’t worry, my driver is behind me with the rest!” Ino said happily. TenTen and Sakura sweat dropped at Ino for the second time that day. Ino set her pile down on top of Hinata’s bed, motioning for her driver to do the same. “Thanks so much for the help! Please tell my father that I’ll be home by 11 o’ clock, ok?”

“Yes, Miss Yamanaka.” The driver said as he walked out of the door, having been dismissed.

“Ok, Hinata, so where have we gotten so far?” Ino asked as her friend walked out of her closet, wearing a baggy t-shirt and short shorts. “I’m hoping that’s not what you’re wearing.” She added.

“Don’t worry, Ino. This is just what I’m wearing between outfits.” Hinata explained to her friend.

“Ok, that’s good!” Ino exclaimed. “Well, let me look at what we have.” Ino went into Hinata’s closet and the girls could here her mumbling. “No….maybe…hmmm…oo, what about this?” Ino stuck her head out of the closet. “Hinata, come here and try this on for me.” Hinata did as Ino said. A few minutes later she stepped out of her closet.

“It’s perfect!” Sakura exclaimed.

“I agree!” TenTen chimed in. Hinata was wearing a hot pink miniskirt, which came about mid thigh. It had four big round buttons on it that were the same shade of pink. She had on a white tank top, and over that, a white blouse that had one button done in the middle, and the rest were left undone. She had on strappy sandals that had just enough of a heel, and the straps came up about an inch or two over her ankles. They were white with pink polka dots.

“Do you really think so?” Hinata asked, sounding unsure.

“Of course!” Sakura exclaimed. “Now come here so that I can do your make up!” Sakura spun her around in a chair, while Ino sifted through the enormous pile of clothes that she had brought with her. About twenty minutes later, Ino was halfway through her pile, and Sakura spun the chair around. Hinata’s make up was beautifully done. Sakura had lined her eyes lightly with eyeliner, and used an iridescent golden colored eye shadow. He black mascara coated eyelashes contrasted beautifully, and her light brown lip gloss looked perfect with everything. Her blush gave her cheeks the slightest tint of color. “What do you guys think?” Sakura asked.

“Hmm…After this, I might just let you give me that make over you’ve been dying to do, Sakura.” TenTen joked. “Hinata you look amazing!”

“Wow, Hinata! I hardly recognize you!” Ino said as she looked at her friend. “Except for the white eyes and the hair!” Ino laughed as she said this.

“Thanks you guys!” Hinata exclaimed happily as she looked at herself in the mirror. “Sakura, you did I terrific job, Ino’s right, because I hardly even recognize myself!”

“Ok, so now that Hinata’s done, can someone please help me with my outfit dilemma?” Ino asked as she threw another shirt onto the floor. Sakura surveyed her friend’s pile of clothes, then went into action.

“Ino, sit down in this chair.” Sakura said pulling Hinata’s purple desk chair over to Ino. Ino did as she was told. Sakura went through both halves of the pile, the half on the bed, and the half on the ground. She pulled some things out and held them up to Ino, shaking her head when she didn’t like something.

“Aha!” Sakura said triumphantly as she pulled a shirt out of the pile. It was a light pink shirt that was cinched in the middle, and had a low v-neck that ended at the cinch. After the cinch, the shirt was billowy, and it was perfect for Ino to wear. About two minutes later, Sakura pulled out some tight, worn looking long shorts, and handed them to Ino. “Put these on.” Sakura commanded, and when Ino looked at her friend skeptically, she said, “Just do it, Ino.” Ino went into Hinata’s bathroom and pulled on the clothes. When she came out, Sakura fastened a long string of beads around her neck, and then doubled them over, pulling the bottom half so that it hung longer. “Perfect!”

“Ino, that outfit is amazing! Sakura, you did an amazing job with that!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Yes, Ino, Your outfit is really amazing.” Hinata said.

“I’m not done yet,” Sakura said, pulling Ino over to Hinata’s vanity and sitting her down in the chair that was there. It took Sakura just a short amount of time to do Ino’s makeup. She rimmed Ino’s eyes lightly with a dark purple eye liner that looked beautiful with her blue eyes, then put on a light pink eye shadow that almost matched her outfit. She had on black mascara, which made her beautiful blue eyes stand out even more. She had on the lightest amount of blush, and her pink lip gloss finished off her look with a nice touch.

“I don’t know how you do it, Sakura, but you’ve made both Hinata and Ino look even more amazing than they did before!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Your make up looks wonderful, Ino!” Hinata exclaimed.

“Thanks so much, Sakura, I look even more amazing than I usually do, which is hard to do!” Ino said jokingly.

“No problem! You guys look great, and I know that you’re going to have an amazing time! Ino, does Shikamaru know that he’s picking you up from here?” Sakura said.

“Yea, I called him when I was getting my clothes.” Ino replied to Sakura’s question.

“Ok, then, you guys better grab your purses and head downstairs, because they’ll be here any minute. Ino, TenTen and I will take your stuff to my house, and you guys have Shikamaru and Naruto drop you off at my house, we’re going to want every detail!” Sakura yelled after her friends as they walked out Hinata’s bedroom door.

“Don’t worry, Forehead, we will!” Ino yelled back.

“You’d better, Pig!” Sakura retorted.

A/N: Ok, well, sorry for not updating sooner, but my sister took forever to proofread this chapter. I don’t think that she finished either, so if there are any typos or anything like that, please let me know. Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gaarafangirl7789 on June 26, 2007, 2:48:00 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789cool! Great discriptions by the way!

winxgirl21 on June 26, 2007, 5:01:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on June 26, 2007, 2:59:16 PM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789welcome! ^-^

hirataitokyo on June 19, 2007, 11:59:27 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyooh woah, that's great, and I love the descriptions! I could actually picture them like how you described them!!! great job! ^^ (and it's a good chapter for me to start back on since I haven't read it in a while)

winxgirl21 on June 22, 2007, 3:09:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm glad that you think so!

kagome99 on May 21, 2007, 11:50:33 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99so cute.i really want to know what happens on their dates.cant wait!!!!!!
perfect outfits!i can really picture it.

winxgirl21 on May 22, 2007, 11:17:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm working on the next chapter now!

AlleyCat17 on May 21, 2007, 10:37:36 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter.man i can't wait for the big double date.i just love this
story :3 ^^

winxgirl21 on May 21, 2007, 11:10:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm working on the next chapter now, but I don't know when I'll have a chance to finish it cuz I have finals coming up and my teachers are piling on the homework....

sasukeXsakuraforever on May 21, 2007, 9:08:25 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverAwww! So cute! I can seriously picture them looking like that too! Nice job, can't wait for the double date! Yayz! 20/10! GR8 JOB!^^

winxgirl21 on May 21, 2007, 9:12:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks so much! I actually have the next chapter thought up, but i'm not sure when i'm going to haev a chance to get it typed up, since my finals are coming up adn teachers a re giving homework like crazy!