Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - chapter 21

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 22 - chapter 21

Chapter 22 - chapter 21
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Don’t worry, Forehead, we will!” Ino yelled back.

“You’d better, Pig!” Sakura retorted.

With Ino and Hinata

“Do you think that they’ll get here soon?” Hinata asked nervously.

“They should be here any minute, Hinata! Don’t be nervous! You look great!” Ino exclaimed in a sing song voice, though she was nervous herself.

“I hope so.” Hinata said. “Do you think they’re coming together, or separately?”

Ino had to think this over for a couple of seconds; she hadn’t yet considered this possibility. “I’m not sure.” She finally said.

“I hope they come together, I don’t know what I’d do if I had to be in a car with Naruto by himself!” Hinata exclaimed, paling at the thought. Just then, her father walked in.

“Good evening girls.” He said.

“Good evening, Mr. Hyuga.” Ino said.

“Good evening, Father.” Hinata said.

“Where are you girls going tonight?” he asked. Ino looked at her father, wondering what her friend would tell her father. Hinata said nothing, but looked to Ino for help.

“Well, Mr. Hyuga, Hinata and I have dates tonight.” Ino said.

“Oh, really?” Hinata’s father asked, “And who might these dates be with? Do I know these boys?”

“Well, they’re two of Neji’s friends, maybe you’ve met them? They’re names are Naruto Uzamaki, and Shikamaru Nara.”

Mr. Hyuga thought this over for a second, and then said, “No, I don’t believe I have, but if they’re friends of Neji, I’m sure that they’re ok.” Hinata let out a sigh of relief. “Do you need any money, Hinata?”

“No, sir. I have my credit card.” Hinata replied.

“Ok, well, what time were you planning on getting home?” Mr. Hyuga asked.

“Actually, father, Ino and I are spending the night at Sakura’s after our dates. We have a shopping trip planned tomorrow.” Hinata explained.

“Oh, really? Well, then, I expect a phone call at 11 o’ clock, telling me where you are, ok young lady?” Mr. Hyuga said.

“Yes, sir! Of course I’ll call; I’ll set the alarm on my cell phone to remind me.” Hinata said. Hinata quickly pulled her envy out of her purse, and opened up the alarm menu, she quickly set it for 11 o’ clock tonight.

“Also, I assume that you two will be together the whole night? Including in the car?” Mr. Hyuga questioned the girls.

“Yes sir, we already talked to the boys about that, right Hinata?” Ino offered, knowing that her friend was not going to lie to her dad; she was too scared of him.

“R-right!” Hinata stammered.

“Very good then. I hope that you have a good time, then Hinata.” Mr. Hyuga said as he exited the room.

“Ino!” Hinata whispered to her friend, “We didn’t tell the guys to pick us up together; we were just talking about how they might not!”

“Well, just hope for the best, and if worse comes to worse, one of them can get into the others car, preferably whoever’s limo is nicer,” Ino said with a gleam in her eye.

With Sakura and TenTen

“Sakura, why did we volunteer to take Ino’s clothes with us?” TenTen asked from underneath a pile of clothes, sitting at the base of Sakura’s stairs. She had just fallen half way down the stairs, because she hadn’t been able to see where she was going, and had slipped.

“Because we were being good friends.” Sakura replied. “I’ll be right back down to help you up, just as soon as I throw my last pile onto my bed.” Sakura had carried her half of Ino’s clothes up in two more halves, while TenTen had decided to take her whole half at once, resulting in her current predicament at the bottom of the stairs.

“Fine.” TenTen said, while standing up, and picking up some of Ino’s clothes, leaving the rest there. She would let Sakura get them.

With Naruto and Shikamaru

“Hurry up, Shikamaru!” Naruto yelled at his lazy friend. “We’re going to be late picking them up!”

“Maybe we wouldn’t be late if you hadn’t lost your credit card.” Shikamaru replied lazily as Naruto practically shoved him out the door.

“It’s not my fault it’s always getting lost!” Naruto exclaimed.

“What a drag,” Shikamaru mumbled, “Yea, it is your fault. If you left it in your wallet, like everyone else does, it wouldn’t get lost.” Naruto glared at his friend as he slid into the limo next to him.

With Ino and Hinata


“Where are they?” Ino asked impatiently. “They’re already fifteen minutes late.”

“Calm down, Ino, I’m sure they’ll be here soon.” Hinata said.

“Yea, you’re right.” Ino replied. She glanced at her cell phone that was in her hand, it read 6:45. The guys agreed to get them at 6:30. Ino looked up as she heard the sound of tires out on the drive way and ran to the window. She came back disappointedly.

“Who was it?” Hinata asked.

“Just Neji.” Ino replied. Hinata’s face paled a bit.

“Neji’s here? Oh no! What if he came to tell father something awful about Naruto so that he won’t let me go on the date, or maybe he’s here to-” Hinata rambled, but was cut off by Ino.

“Play it cool, Hinata. Calm down, and just don’t talk to Neji unless he comes in here, ok? And if he does, don’t act all panicked, got it? Everything’s going to be ok!” Ino said as tried to calm her friend down. Hinata took a deep breath. ”Good, now do what I told you, and Naruto should be here any minute now.” Ino whispered into her friend’s ear.

“Hinata, there you are.” Neji said as he stepped into the room.

“Hello, Neji.” Hinata said.

“Hinata, I’m going to get straight to the point.” Neji said. “Your father asked me to come and tell him about Naruto. He says that you told him we are friends.”

“Y-yes, we did tell him that.” Hinata stammered. “Oh, Neji! Please don’t say anything bad about Naruto to Father! He won’t let me go on my date if you do! And I really like Naruto!”

‘Hinata’s acting so unlike herself, she must really like that fool.’ Neji thought while he said, “I won’t tell Uncle Hiashi anything bad about Naruto, Hinata, unless Naruto ends up hurting you.”

Hinata threw her arms around Neji. “Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me!”

“Remember, if he does one little thing to you, he has to deal with me, whether you like it or not. I don’t care if he is my friend or not, he’s not going to treat my cousin badly.” Neji said.

“Yes, Neji.” Hinata said, hoping for Naruto’s sake that nothing would happen.

“Ok, well, I’m off to speak with your father, good bye, Hinata.” Neji said.

“Good bye, Neji.” Hinata said back. Just then, the sound of tires on asphalt was heard again.

Ino ran to the window, shouting, “It’s them, they’re here! And they did bring one limo! Come Hinata, let’s go, before, your father and Neji scare them away!” Ino exclaimed as she grabbed her purse, stuffed Hinata’s purse into her hand, and dragged Hinata out of the door.

A/N: Ok, so the date is next chapter! I had to put Hinata’s father and Neji in there. Btw, does anyone know if I got Hinata’s father’s name correct? I’m a little worried about that…Well, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, and that I didn’t make any characters too OOC. Reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 27, 2007, 2:08:01 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol neji is sooo cute sometimes my inner ten ten is screaming

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:08:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, he is. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 9, 2007, 5:04:45 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87WEWT!

winxgirl21 on August 9, 2007, 9:04:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on June 26, 2007, 2:56:49 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789lol when Ino dragged Hinata out the door it reminded me of me and my friend! we were on a double date and when the guys pulled up she practically dragged me out the door!

winxgirl21 on June 26, 2007, 5:02:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, really? I would have been like, stop pulling me!

Gaarafangirl7789 on June 26, 2007, 2:58:28 PM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789meh I wouldn't have moved at all if she didn't though! xD

winxgirl21 on June 26, 2007, 10:59:48 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21then it was a good thing! lolz

kagome99 on May 31, 2007, 5:54:22 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99such a great chappie!!!!!cant wait for the date!!!!!

winxgirl21 on June 13, 2007, 10:42:58 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

waterbender00 on May 30, 2007, 10:53:09 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00yeah a new chapter. please continue. can't wait for the date. I think you got his name right O_o

winxgirl21 on May 30, 2007, 10:56:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I started the next chapter, but I have finals next week, so there's no telling when i'll finish it or get it up...hopefully sunday...Oh, adn thanks! At least one person thinks i got his name right, no one else has said anything....

waterbender00 on May 30, 2007, 11:04:48 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Your still in school O_o. I got out last week.

winxgirl21 on May 31, 2007, 5:39:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, I have school until the 8th, which is a week from tomorrow, but next week is all half days, thanks to exams...

AlleyCat17 on May 30, 2007, 9:38:13 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah a new chapter and very great.and i can't wait for there date.

winxgirl21 on May 30, 2007, 9:45:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz,thanks! Their date should be the next chapter, I've already started it, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to finish it and get it up since my finals are next week....