Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - chapter 24

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 25 - chapter 24

Chapter 25 - chapter 24
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!



“I’d love to go to homecoming with you, Naruto! It would be a lot of fun!” Hinata exclaimed as she stepped out of the limo. “I’ll see you guys later!” She yelled behind her as she ran to the front door to tell her friends before either of the guys could get out to walk them to the door. Shikamaru and Naruto just looked at each other, and Shikamaru shrugged.



In the House

Hinata ran up the stairs, two at a time, catching up with Ino at the top of them. She grabbed her friend and dragged her to Sakura’s room, opening the door.

As soon as they got inside, Hinata started talking rapidly. “Naruto just asked me to Homecoming! And I said yes, and I really, really like him, and tonight was the best night ever and-” Hinata stopped talking when she saw Sakura on the phone and saw TenTen watching her.

Sakura looked up at her friend, “Really? That’s great!” The person on the other line said something, “No, Sasuke, not you, I’m talking to Hinata, she and Ino just got here, can I call you back later? Ok, bye!”

“That was Sasuke?” Ino asked in disbelief.

“Yea, but we’ll talk about that later,” Sakura said. “He asked you to Homecoming? Oh, Hinata, I’m so happy for you!” Sakura exclaimed as she ran over to her friend and hugged her. “So, Ino, from your point of view, how was the date? We already know Hinata thought it was the best night of her life!” Hinata blushed at this.

“Yea, Ino, tell us!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Ok, I’ll tell you, but only if you promise to tell me why Sasuke was just on the phone.” Ino said with a smirk.

Sakura blushed and looked at the floor, then back at her friend, “Fine, but you first!”

“Ok, well…” Ino started, “It was amazing! I had a lot of fun!”

“And that’s it?” Sakura asked, “A lot of fun?”

“That’s it until you answer my question.” Ino said, “Now, why was Sasuke on the phone?”

“Well, you see we were talking this morning before homeroom started…” Sakura began, but was cut off by Ino.

“Wait, is that why you were all eager to get to homeroom this morning?” Ino asked having a flashback.

Flashback

“So? That’s why you guys love me!” Sakura exclaimed, grinning. All the girls giggled at this. Just then, the limo had pulled up in front of the school. “Anyone have to go to their locker?”

“Nope,” said Ino.

“No.” Hinata said.

“Nope, not this morning!” TenTen said.

“Ok, then I guess we’re all going straight to homeroom! Let’s go!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Oookay.” Ino said. Something was up with Sakura. She was just a little too excited to get to homeroom. Just as Ino was about to say something, she spotted Shikamaru. “Shikamaru! Over here!” With that yell, Ino ran towards him. “So what movie are we going to see tonight?”

End Flashback


“Fine! If you don’t want me to tell you, I won’t!” Sakura said, fake pouting.

“Ino!” Hinata exclaimed, while TenTen just sat there smirking, already knowing what they had been talking about on the phone.

“Ok, ok! Sorry!” Ino said. “Now tell us!”

“Ok, well, at first, he just called to talk about the project, and then we started talking about school, and…other things.” Sakura said.

“What kind of other things?” Ino asked.

“Oh, his fan girls, and my fan boys…” Sakura said.

'Well, that’s something they have in common.' Ino thought. It was true; Sakura always had fan boys following her, lurking in the shadows, always there. That Rock Lee kid was one of them. It was creepy the way they just followed her, hardly saying anything. And Sasuke had the same problem, only with fan girls. I mean, the other girls had some fan boys too, and so did the rest of the guys, but not as many as Sakura and Sasuke had.

“Oh,” said Hinata. “That sounds like fun.”

“Well, that’s not all we talked about; we just talked about everything in general.” Sakura said. “It was amazing how much he can talk when he wants to!”

“He talks a lot?” Ino asked, trying to picture Sasuke blabbing away like Sakura could do.

“Yes, Ino-pig, he does talk a lot.” Sakura said.

“Yea, I couldn’t believe it either; they were on the phone for almost two hours! And I didn’t think Sasuke could say more than one word sentences!” TenTen exclaimed.

“Well, he can, so there!” Sakura said.

“So what were you guys talking about this morning then?” Ino asked.

“Our project, but then Kakashi-sensei came in, so I wrote down my phone number on a piece of paper and slid it over to him before I moved to my seat. I was really surprised that he called!” Sakura exclaimed.

“So was I,” TenTen said, “When I picked up the phone to see who it was, and then saw his name on caller ID, I was like, ‘Oh my gosh! Sakura! You’ll never guess who’s calling you!’ And then she snatched the phone out of my hand and answered it!”

“Gosh, Sakura, possessive much?” Ino asked with a giggle.

“No, he just might have thought that he had the wrong number if TenTen answered it!” Sakura fought back. Ino and Sakura were busy squabbling, so TenTen turned towards Hinata.

“So, Hinata, do you have any clue what kind of dress you want to get for homecoming?” TenTen asked her.

“No, not at all.” Hinata said.

“Well, it has to be something really pretty, since you’re going with Naruto! Don’t worry; we’ll help you find the perfect dress tomorrow!” TenTen said.

“Yup! You’ll be the prettiest girl there once we’re done with you!” Sakura chimed in, she and Ino having stopped fighting by now.

“Of course she will be!” Ino said. “Other than me, that is!”

“Ino!” Sakura and TenTen said at the same time.

“What, it’s true!” Ino exclaimed.

“You wish, Ino-pig!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Shut up, Forehead girl!” Ino shot back. TenTen just sighed, and Hinata just looked at the two of them and rolled her eyes. They were at it again, and both girls knew that it would be best to just stay out of it.



A/N: Ok, well, I didn’t know quite how this chapter should go, so I decided to use the whole Sakura being excited to get to class thing, and this is what came out of it. Also, I was thinking of ending this soon, like after the projects are due. I want to continue the story in a sequel with the homecoming, ect in it. I would really like it if everyone would give me their opinion on this. It’s just, the way the story is going, It’s going to be really long, and I don’t want to put that many chapters in one story, it would be too much.Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 27, 2007, 2:37:26 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol i whould love to be sakura ... my inner sakura is fainting

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:13:02 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

TheBestDamnThing on July 1, 2007, 2:52:51 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingomg!!!!dont end it its soooo good!!!!!sasuke is kinda like me....i talk alot!but only when i get nervas any who this chapter was really good.plez dont stop!

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 8:58:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Don't worry, i'm not going to end it, I'm going to make a sequel that picks up where the story leaves off. ^-^

finalfantasy on June 29, 2007, 12:02:55 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyman, its just getting good! u cant end now!

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 10:49:53 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I won't be ending it, I'll probably stop this one around chapter 30 and then pick it up with a sequel. ^-^

SasukesChick on June 29, 2007, 11:20:25 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickMaybe you should do a sequel. That way, everyone will be dying for you to finally put it up. I don't think, if you continued it on this one title, it would be too many chapters. But, it'd be kool if you did a sequel.

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 11:25:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I think I'm probably going to go with the sequel idea, because a lot of people think that's a good idea...this one should go until around chapter 30, though ^-^

NightWing101 on June 29, 2007, 9:09:02 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I agree Please dont end it or ill be really sad!!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 10:49:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm not going to end it, there will be a sequel tath picks up around where the story leaves off, I'd never end it where it is now! ^-^

NightWing101 on June 29, 2007, 11:50:24 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101YAY!! Thank you so much!!!

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 11:53:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 29, 2007, 8:09:22 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101I have to agree with u ending it and starting a sequel and also THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWSOMEST(if thats a word)CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!20 more cookies^^

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 10:48:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks, that seems to be what everyone thinks once they realize that there will be a sequel, so i think that's what I'm going to do ^-^ yay! more cookies!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 30, 2007, 9:53:05 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Am i the only person who read the ending notes carefuly?_?You'er welcome for the cookies^^

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 8:58:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i think you are...everyone else just starts freaking out about me ending it -_-'

crazicat06 on June 29, 2007, 6:41:45 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06ZOMG!!!! Yay! ^.^
Nyu! Dont end it! Its too interesting!

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 6:44:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I wouldn't be ending it, I'd just be stopping it here and then creating a sequel taht would pick up from where I left off here, or picking up in about a month (story time, not real life) and making it closer to homecoming. i wouldn't stop writing it! ^-^

crazicat06 on June 29, 2007, 6:45:28 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Oh thank gawd.... Thats a releif! ^.^' I like this story a lot and dont want to see it end.

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 6:47:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21no, I'd never end it without putting homecoming in it!

crazicat06 on June 29, 2007, 6:48:33 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06lol Yay homecoming!

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 6:59:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on June 29, 2007, 5:20:55 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverNo! You can't end it! It's like a perfect Highschool story! I love it so much... *sniff sniff* I don't want it to end. But any who, this chapter was good! Who knew Sasuke was so talkative^^

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 5:26:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Oh, no! I wouldn't end it! I'd make a sequel and pikc it up where the story leaves off, or pick it up in about a month (in story time, not real time) and make it closer to homecoming ^-^ I'm glad that you like it so much, though!

sasukeXsakuraforever on June 29, 2007, 6:01:22 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverREALLY!?!? *phew* Thank goodness! I was getting a little worried there! Ok then! Thats really good!^^

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 6:05:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yup ^-^