Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - chapter 25

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 26 - chapter 25

Chapter 26 - chapter 25
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Shut up, Forehead girl!” Ino shot back. TenTen just sighed, and Hinata just looked at the two of them and rolled her eyes. They were at it again, and both girls knew that it would be best to just stay out of it.

The next Day, at the Mall

“Come on, Hinata! You just have to try this one on!” Sakura exclaimed as she held up a beautiful black dress with light blue flowers designed out of glitter on it. It was strapless and came a little bit below mid-thigh, so Hinata was a little bit reluctant to try it on.

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt just to try it on.” Hinata said, just a little bit unsure of it still.

“Great!” Ino exclaimed as she pushed her friend towards the dressing room. The attendant unlocked a door, and Ino shoved Hinata inside. When Hinata stepped out to show her friends, she blushed as she looked at the floor. The girls looked at each other, then back at Hinata.

“It’s perfect!” Sakura exclaimed.

“You have to get that one, Hinata!” Ino exclaimed.

“You’ll definitely be the prettiest girl there if you get that one!” TenTen exclaimed.

“A-are you sure?” Hinata asked.

“Positively!” All three girls said at once.

“Ok, well, if you guys say so, then I guess I will.” Hinata said as she stepped back into the dressing room to change. When she came out, she walked over to the checkout counter, and quickly handed them her credit card, before she could change her mind.

“Thank you, come again!” the girl at the check out counter said as she handed Hinata the bag with her dress in it. Hinata turned around to face her friends, who then led her out of the store.

“Trust me, Hinata, you won’t regret this!” Sakura exclaimed.

“I’m already thinking of whether I should or not, but I guess that I should trust you guys.” Hinata said.

“Now, I saw some silver shoes in the window over here that would look great with your dress! Come on!” Ino said as she grabbed her friend by the wrist and pulled her towards another store.

‘Well, if you guys don’t mind, TenTen and I are going to run to that store over there; I saw a dress in there that I want to try on.” Sakura said. TenTen nodded as she followed her friend, knowing that she too had been eyeing a dress in that store. ‘We’ll meet you in the food court!” Sakura yelled over her shoulder. Ino nodded to show that she had heard.

With Hinata and Ino

“Ok, Hinata, what do you think of these?” Ino asked as she showed Hinata the shoes that she thought would look prefect with the dress. They were silver shoes, with little light blue rhinestones imbedded into the heel at random places.

Hinata just gasped. “They’re beautiful, but do you really think that they’d look good on me?”

“Of course they will!” Ino exclaimed. “Now to find them in your size.” Ino looked at each box for the size, but couldn’t find any in her friend’s size. “I don’t see any size 8’s; I’ll go ask if they have any in the back.” Ino came back a few minutes later. “The sales clerk said that she would go and check in the back.” The girls stood there for a few minutes to wait for the sales clerk.

“You’re lucky, girls, this is the last pair in a size 8.” The sales lady said as she handed the box to the girls.

“Yes!” Ino exclaimed.

“Wow, that was lucky!” Hinata said in amazement.

With TenTen and Sakura

“Well, what do you think?” Sakura asked her friend as she spun around in a circle, modeling the dress for her.

“It’s beautiful, Sakura! And those shoes look great with it!” TenTen exclaimed, looking at her friend’s dress. It was a crimson dress that had of the shoulder straps, and came mid-thigh. It had a low neckline that ended at little diamond pendant that was fixated onto the dress. The shoes that she was wearing were black, and had a low heal.

“Really? I’ve been looking at it for a while now, and I think it’s perfect for homecoming.” Sakura sighed.

“It is.” TenTen nodded in agreement.

“Now, TenTen, what dress do you want to get, I saw you looking over here at this store. You know Ino already has her dress, and we just bought Hinata’s, so which one is it going to be for you?” Sakura asked her friend as she walked into the dressing room to change.

“Well, I was thinking that maybe I’d get that green one that’s in the window, I think it’s really cute.” TenTen said. The dress was a green, spaghetti strap dress that had a low v-neck. At the bottom the dress was cut to different lengths, and it gave it a tattered, but stunning look.

“Ok, well, let’s go get it in your size so that you can try it on!” Sakura exclaimed as she stepped back out of the dressing room.

At the Food Court

“Where are they?” Ino wondered as she looked towards the direction TenTen and Sakura should have been coming from.

“Well, they were trying on dresses, and we were only getting shoes, so it should take them a lot longer than we took.” Hinata pointed out.

“That’s true.” Ino sighed. She was thinking about Shikamaru. She was really happy that Naruto had asked Hinata to homecoming already, but wished that Shikamaru had asked her. She had bought the prettiest dress that she could find. It was purple, and was sleeveless, and came mid-thigh on one side and to her knee on the other side. It had light pink glitter over the bottom, which was kind of flowy, while the top half of the dress was very tight. She was hoping that she’d get to wear it to the dance while going with Shikamaru.

“Hey guys!” Ino looked up to see Sakura and TenTen coming their way. Now they could get something to eat, and then get TenTen to her house to work on her project with Neji.

A/N: Ok, well, I didn’t put to much in this chapter, but the next one will be about Neji and TenTen’s project, and that chapter should be a little bit more exciting than this one, I hope. Reviews are much appreciated! Also, I just posted the first chapter of my story Naruto: The Middle Ages! If you guys would check it out and tell me what you think, I would be really happy! I’m planning to work on it on the side while I’m working on Konoha High. Also, if any of my work doesn’t sound quite right, please excuse it. I’m pretty much typing now just to keep my mind busy. My cat is extremely sick, and one of her lungs has collapsed, and I’m just typing to keep myself sane here.

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gaarafangirl7789 on September 9, 2007, 5:59:09 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789awesome.

winxgirl21 on September 9, 2007, 6:01:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^

Gaarafangirl7789 on September 9, 2007, 6:06:30 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789omg it's been a while since i read this!

winxgirl21 on September 9, 2007, 6:33:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21*nods head* ya, it has been.

gaaralover1 on July 2, 2007, 8:44:02 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Nice chapter.. I love all teh dresses but I love HInata's more.. I wonder if my friend could make me a dress like Hinata's or maybe my cousin has a dress like that for my grad...

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 9:10:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm sure that you can get one like it. All of the dresses are based off of ones taht I saw at Deb when i was shopping for spring formal. ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 2, 2007, 4:45:03 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101I have a cat and he always gets cuts and scars so i know how u feel.
This Chapter was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^10 more cookies for u^^

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 5:12:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thnaks! Actually, she had to be put to sleep this morning, I'm still upset about it, but i know that she's in a better place. ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 2, 2007, 5:26:03 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yea^^

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 5:35:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

AlleyCat17 on July 2, 2007, 4:40:38 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17i just love this chapter and the dress oh and it's ok if you end this story soon just make sure you make a squle to this story and tell me when you do ok.

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 4:43:27 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I definately will tell you when I make the sequel. This story should continue until around chapter 30. then I should start working on the sequel. ^-^

SasukesChick on July 1, 2007, 10:36:52 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickPlease continue soon. It was a very good chapter.
As for your cat, I hope it will get better.

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 10:54:56 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm planning to get the next chapter up around tuesday! And thanx, wer hoping she gets better too.

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 12:58:36 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyyea, the dresses sound totally kawaii!!!! xD looking forward to next chappie!

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 10:53:21 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! It should be up soon! around tuesday, I'm hoping ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on July 1, 2007, 12:51:15 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOh no! Your kitty!! Do CPR! Take her to a cat hospital! Call Opera!!! Cats are my favorite animal and I can't stand to see or even hear that one is sick. It breaks my heart...

Onto the chapter

Ooooooh! Such pretty dresses! I think my favorite is Sakura's. I always loved crimson red colored things! So beautiful! Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one! ^_~

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 10:52:30 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, she's in the hospital right now, and we won't know much more until tonight. Thanks! I'm workig on the next chapter now!

crazicat06 on July 1, 2007, 12:25:48 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Nice. Those dresses sound awsomely gorgeous.
Aw.. Poor kitty. I hope she gets better.

winxgirl21 on July 1, 2007, 10:50:08 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! Yea, we won't know anything until tonight, but thanks ^-^ I hope she does too!

crazicat06 on July 2, 2007, 8:26:58 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^

winxgirl21 on July 2, 2007, 8:32:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21they ended up putting her to sleep this morning. The vet examined her tests closer and realized that she was in her final stage of death. I miss her a lot, but I'm glad that she's not suffering anymore.

crazicat06 on July 2, 2007, 1:15:41 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*nod*