Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Chapter 7 - chapter 7
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The last thing she read before she drifted off into the sweet unconsciousness of sleep was, ‘I fear that the Prince is just feigning being nice in order to win my heart, and then once father agrees to the marriage proposal he will be like the servants claim he is. I trust Ino with my life, and know that she would never lie to me.’ The date on the entry was the days date.

Sakura awoke the next morning to someone straightening up the room she was in. She opened her eyes up to find TenTen busying herself around the room. She looked down at the diary in her lap, and turned the page. She let out a surprised gasp as she looked down and saw another entry, one that hadn’t been there the night before.

“Is something wrong, Princess?” TenTen inquired, looking oddly at Sakura.

“Um, no, not at all, I was just surprised to find you already in my chambers so early in the morning.” Sakura made up an excuse quickly.

TenTen giggles. “But Princess, it’s almost noon. You’ve been sleep for hours.”

Sakura blushed at having slept so late. “I’m sorry. TenTen, has Master Kakashi come yet?”

“Yes, your highness, he’s waiting in the receiving room.”

“Oh, please send him in, then. You are dismissed.” Sakura said with a wave of her hand.

A few minutes later, Kakashi entered the room. “Finally awake, I see.” He said.

“Yea, I am.” Sakura said.

“So have you read the diary yet?” Kakashi asked.

“Yes, sensei, but there’s something weird about it.” Sakura said, glancing down at the diary that was in her lap.

“Oh? And what would that be?” Kakashi asked his student.

“Well, I read to the end of the diary last night, and now there’s a new entry. And it has today’s date on it.” Sakura said.

“Hm.” Kakashi said. “That’s interesting.”

“What do think is going on with it, sensei?” Sakura asked.

“Well, maybe the entry that the Princess would have added to the diary today automatically appeared, since the Princess isn’t here to write it.” Kakashi said. “Maybe it’s what the Princess wrote on that particular day, and it will automatically appear. This could be a good guide for you. Just read the entry every morning, and it should tell you what happened, and what your ancestor did during the day. It will also help you make certain decisions.”

“You’re right, sensei.” Sakura said. “Oh, I want to tell you what yesterdays entry said. It said that the Princess didn’t want to marry the Prince, and that she trusted Ino with her life. Maybe she did try to escape the marriage in some way?”

It’s possible that she did try to escape the marriage.” Kakashi said. “But I wouldn’t object to the marriage outright until the Princess writes what she is going to do. She most likely knows that this marriage is very important for her kingdom.”

“Just as I know it.” Sakura said with a sigh. “Sensei, I’m so confused, and I have no clue what to do anymore.”

“Well, for starters, you might want to change your dress. You can’t wear the same one forever.” Kakashi pointed out.

“Ok, I’ll be right back.” Sakura said as she exited the room and headed towards her bedroom chamber. When she came back she found Kakashi reading one of the books from the shelf. She had slipped on a deep blue bodice with an ice blue skirt. The sleeves on the dress switched to ice blue lace when they hit quarter length. “I’m back.” She said and Kakashi looked up at her.

“Good, now, what should your lesson be about today?” Kakashi asked her.

“Why are you asking me? You’re the teacher.” Sakura said.

“But you’re the Princess.” Kakashi said.

“Well, I really wish I could do some training. I really don’t want to get any farther behind than I already am.” Sakura said.

“I don’t know. We really shouldn’t leave your chambers today. And training you would be a bit obvious. I doubt the Princess ever did anything like that.” Kakashi said, making a point.

“True.” Sakura said with a sigh. “Maybe we should just stick to discussing mission tactics, then? If I know them ahead of time, I could probably know them better.”

“Ok, then. We’ll do that. Now first, w had a mission that was coming up…” Kakashi said as they went on to discuss the mission and the plans for it.

“Princess?” Sakura looked up from the discussion to see Hinata peeking around the doorway.

“Yes, Hinata?” Sakura asked.

“There’s someone here to see you.” Hinata said as she stepped aside, allowing the person to enter the doorway. Sakura looked up at the doorway, surprised to find Temari standing there.

“Hello, Sakura. I’m sorry to interrupt your lesson, but I just had to stop by.” Temari said, shooting a look at Kakashi that told him he was dismissed. He just looked blankly back at her.

“Master Kakashi, I guess the time for our lessons will end early to day. Thank you for coming.” Sakura said, letting her sensei know that he needed to leave. If Gaara was a prince, that made Temari a Princess. Kakashi didn’t need to displease her and get himself fired.

“Ok, Princess. I’ll be back tomorrow.” Kakashi said, as he exited the room, using the door this time.

“Please, have a seat, Temari.” Sakura said.

“Thank you.” Temari said as she sat down.

“So, what purpose has this visit? I thought your family had left yesterday?” Sakura questioned the girl.

“Well, my father and brother did, but I stayed behind in the palace.” Temari explained. “I wanted to talk to you about Gaara.”

“The Prince? But why?” Sakura asked. She had a bad feeling about this.

“Well, since he’s soon to propose-” Temari said but she was cut off by a gasp from Sakura. “Oh, don’t tell me that you didn’t know. It’s so obvious! I mean, our fathers have been in meetings every day. You have to know that they all aren’t about the treaty. Some of them have been about you and my brother.”

“I had no idea that some of them were about us. I thought it was just about the treaty.” Sakura said looking baffled.

“Well, you guys are the treaty.” Temari said with a giggle. “Seriously, though, since Gaara’s going to propose soon, you need to know some stuff about him. When things aren’t done the way he wants them, he can be a bit…hostile.”

“What do you mean by hostile?” Sakura asked.

“Well, he yells and screams a lot, for one thing.” Temari said. “So you might want to agree with what he says.”

Temari said nothing about refusing the proposal, probably because that wasn’t an option. The two kings had already agreed on it, so it was a done deal. “Ok, I think I can do that.” Sakura said while meanwhile she thought, ‘There’s no way I can do this! Marry a crazy guy, and then do whatever he asks me to? No way!’

“Well, then, I’ll just be on my way. I’ll see you at dinner tonight?” Temari asked as she stood up from her seat. Sakura nodded absentmindedly. “Ok, then. I’ll see you then.”

A/N: Ok, so here’s the next chapter. I’ve kind of had the idea about the diary for a while now, so I’m glad to get it down. Reviews are much appreciated ^-^

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 8, 2007, 12:11:11 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol my innber sakuras screaming im gonna mrry a crazy guy

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 10:33:11 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz.

TheBestDamnThing on July 25, 2007, 9:45:24 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingTamari a princess? heh.well in storys that im thinkin about righting i think i will base tamari o my friend callie.she is always going around sayin hell ya im the mother f****** princess.some times the song girlfriend gets old

winxgirl21 on July 25, 2007, 10:37:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yea, i know what ya mean. It does get old. Lolz, I walk around saying i'm a pirncess all the time. Actually, right now i'm wearing my princess necklace XD

TheBestDamnThing on July 26, 2007, 2:01:29 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinglolz now that is funny!!im wearing myprincess/rockstar jeans!!

winxgirl21 on July 26, 2007, 2:14:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz! ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on July 26, 2007, 5:22:58 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingfunny i kno but i love them meh mom hates em cus they have wholes in em!so when shall the next chappie be up for this story?

winxgirl21 on July 26, 2007, 6:22:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21It should be up day after tomorrow,I hope. I just got the internet taken away, my moms only letting me on cuz someone I know has questions about school....>.<

TheBestDamnThing on July 28, 2007, 2:13:39 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingnice plez get on and post it!!!!

winxgirl21 on July 28, 2007, 4:24:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, don't worry, I'm going to post it when I get back tonight, i don't have enough time to do everything i need to do now, since we're leaving in a few minutes for dinner. ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on July 25, 2007, 5:25:44 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverGaara! You butt! lolz. Ok, ok. I am sooo ganna read the next chapter as soon as it comes out!!! ^_^

winxgirl21 on July 25, 2007, 7:17:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! The next chapter should be up on saturday! ^-^

PinkAngel101 on July 25, 2007, 2:08:35 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101sweet chapter winx ^^

winxgirl21 on July 25, 2007, 7:12:50 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 3:06:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool plz put some more sasusaku but other then that 20 cookies for u^^

winxgirl21 on July 24, 2007, 9:32:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Tyanks! And don't worry, there will be more SasuSaku in a chapter really soon. Maybe not next chapter but the one after that...I already have that part planned out...

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 25, 2007, 1:54:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Sweet yay^^Wait What are u planing?_?

winxgirl21 on July 25, 2007, 7:11:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21the sasusaku part. I don't think it'll be very good, but I have a part I'm going to put in the story soon....>.<

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 28, 2007, 10:20:41 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh hurry i'm anxious><

winxgirl21 on July 28, 2007, 11:57:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, i just updated with it >.<

SasukesChick on July 23, 2007, 10:39:06 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickawsome....poor Gaara-kun, being talked about like that by his own relative..... :(
More SasuSaku, please!!!

until He comes again,
KY

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:45:12 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Don't wory, there's SasuSaku coming up soon, although i don't know how good it will be...Thanks so much for reviewing!

gaaralover1 on July 23, 2007, 10:25:26 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Gaara yells and sreams a lot?? * sniff* * Sniffle* He's hostile??? * Sob* HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN!!!?? HE'S JUST SOMEONE WHO'S MISSUNDERSTOOD!!!

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:28:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21sorryness...that's just how i needed him to be portrayed in this story...*gives you cookie shaped like Gaara to make you feel better*

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 3:10:51 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101we all know he's misunderstood the only person who dose understand him is Naruto*gives gaaralover1 a huge garra shaped cookie to help make her feel better*^^

crazicat06 on July 23, 2007, 10:12:30 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Wooo!!!! Yay!
lol
No Shukaku? Kidding

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:13:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21nah,not in his ancestor at least :P lolz!

crazicat06 on July 23, 2007, 10:14:51 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06lolz

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:21:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^