Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - chapter 13

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 13 - chapter 13

Chapter 13 - chapter 13
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Don’t worry, I will.” Sasuke said as he followed the couple back to the castle.

In Sakura’s Room

“Princess?” Sakura’s eye twitched. How had her ancestor dealt with this? There were people everywhere, asking her opinion on details for a wedding that she didn’t want to happen.

“Yes?” Sakura asked, her annoyed tone coming out in the word, but the person speaking either didn’t notice or didn’t care.

‘Which color would you like for your dress? And which gems do you want sewn into it?” So this person was the seamstress.

‘Joy of joys.’ Sakura thought. “White silk, with pink diamonds. And I want the diamonds scattered throughout the skirt. Oh, and I want a band of them going around my waist with a big one at the center front. I also want the fabric bunched up in the back, so that it flows in a train. And another big pink diamond at the top of the gathered fabric.” ‘Let’s see the seamstresses of the Middle Ages complete that on time.’

“Yes, Princess. We’ll start on it right away.” The seamstress said as she bowed her way out of the room.

“Princess, your father has sent you the guest list he has come up with for you. He wants your approval of it.” Another maid stepped into the room.

‘Where are my maids?’ Sakura thought. She would have been fine if it had been her friends dealing with her. But Ino, TenTen, and Hinata were no where to be found. Most likely doing something for her mother that dealt with the wedding. She sighed as she thanked the maid and picked up the list. It was just a bunch of nobles and so on. ‘I know I’m not supposed to draw attention to myself, but I think the real princess would have done the same.’ Sakura thought as she added some names to the bottom of the list.

They were:

Ino
TenTen
Hinata
Kiba
Naruto
Kakashi
Sasuke

So what if the majority of them were servants? They were her friends, and her ancestors as well. I mean, who else were you going to befriend if you didn’t leave the palace much?

“Here.” Sakura said handing it back to the maid. The maid bowed and backed out of the room. Unfortunately for Sakura, there were still a ton of people buzzing around her, asking questions that Sakura answered with a nod of her head. She was starting to get a headache.

“Princess, there’s someone here to see you.” A maid said as she led Kakashi-sensei in.

“Princess.” he said as he bowed.

“Master Kakashi, what brings you here?” Sakura asked, silently thanking God for an interruption from all of the buzzing maids.

“Since you missed our lesson earlier, I thought that maybe we could have it now, or perhaps a walk in the gardens.” Kakashi said.

“A walk in the gardens would be lovely." Sakura said as she stood up, ready to follow Kakashi out of the room.

“Princess, we really need to get your opinion on these things.” One of the maids said and the rest nodded their heads.

“I’ll be back in an about an hour, we can do that then.” Sakura said firmly as she walked out the door.

When they were in the garden, Sakura sighed. “So, why did you really come see me, Sensei?”

“Well, Sasuke came and talked to me.” Kakashi said. “And I figured that you could use a break from all of those maids right about now.”

“Well, you were right about that.” Sakura said. “So what exactly did Sasuke tell you?”

“He just told me what happened today.” Kakashi said. “How Gaara made him walk ahead of the two of you, then he proposed, and that you accepted. So what are you going to do now?” Kakashi asked. He had just left out the fact that Sasuke had come to him for advice about Sakura. But Sasuke had asked him not to tell anyone, so he didn’t, yet.

“I really don’t know. It’s so hectic, sensei. And I don’t even have a minute to think, everyone’s asking me questions all at once, and Gaara, I don’t even know…” Sakura said with a sigh.

“Well, you know we’re here to help you through this.” Kakashi said.

“I know you guys are. It’s just, sensei, what am I going to do?” Sakura asked, looking up to Kakashi, waiting for his advice.

“Well, Sakura, what would your ancestor have done, and most importantly, what do you want to do?” Kakashi asked, looking at his pupil seriously.

“What I think?” Sakura asked, confused. She thought she needed to think like her ancestor here.

“Yes. We haven’t gotten out of this yet, and I don’t know if we’ll get out of it by the wedding date. I don’t want you to be in a situation that you don’t want to be in just because your ancestor would have done it for her kingdom.” Kakashi said. “Up until now we’ve been careful about what we do so as to not give ourselves away, to not let anyone know that we’re from the future. But I think the time for that is gone.”

“Well, sensei, if it’s my choice,” Sakura said, “I want to follow Ino’s advice. And get out of here.”

“Ok.” Kakashi said, running a hand through his hair. “When?”

“You’re ok with that?” Sakura asked.

“Yes, I am. I don’t know if we’ll have to go with you or not, but we need to be prepared. So when do you want to escape?" Kakashi asked her.

“Well, if we leave too early, they’ll just come and find me and bring me back, and if you guys come with me, you’ll b punished, even killed. And I can’t wait until after the wedding, because by then I’ll be on my way to Suna with the Prince.” Sakura said, trying to figure things out.

“So?” Kakashi asked.

“So we’ll have to leave right before the wedding. The day of, and only a few hours before, if possible. Most people will be preoccupied with last minute preparations, and we’ll be able to slip out more easily.” Sakura said thoughtfully.

“The day of the wedding it is.” Kakashi said.

“The only problem is, the wedding is next Sunday. And today’s Thursday. We don’t have too long to prepare.” Sakura said.

A/N: Ok, I’m so sorry for the late update, and again, short chapter! Things aren’t good at my house, because my grandmother is dying, and my mom flew down to be with her, so I’m getting my one sister ready for school, and then watching my other sister while my dad’s at work. Ands then I have my summer reading that I put off until last minute, which I can’t seem to find the time to do…Well, reviews are much appreciated! Also, school starts next Tuesday for me, and I’m thinking I’m going to get an avalanche of school work, so my updates won’t be as frequent.

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 8, 2007, 1:09:36 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg my inner sakuras wonderin how the hell am i going to do this

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 10:44:34 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, it is tough on Sakura....

AlleyCat17 on September 1, 2007, 12:55:42 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter and poor sakura and i know how you feel my dad just went to the hospilbe yesterday because he broke his hip long story short he just got out of sceary yesterday and he has to stay for a while a my mom go's to see him for about 12 hrs a day and that leaves me along with my dog's and cat and then i also have to go to my sisters place to help her with her baby boy alittle and i also have to get ready for school on the 5 of this month but i only need to go for a hr to know what homeroom im in and to get my class list then i go home until the 6 which is a full day of school.so anyways i hope you fell better and that you get thought it all ok just like me and it's ok that your story's woun't be update in a while i understand that you have a lot to do.so i can wait for you to update anyways i must shut up now im talking to much.well i'll talk to you next time you update.(man this is the longset comment i made on fac)

winxgirl21 on September 1, 2007, 11:39:12 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, that is a long comment! Actually, my grandmother passed away last monday, and her funeral was yesterday. All my family is still at my grandfather's house, though. (you know, cousins, aunts uncles?) So we habve to go there....I'm hoping to get to update soon...>.<

rffraff05 on August 26, 2007, 5:41:48 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05darn cliffhangers!

winxgirl21 on August 26, 2007, 5:47:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, sorry. ^-^

gaaralover1 on August 24, 2007, 12:27:06 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ah! What a way to ennd a friday night.. Foot massage, Full metal alchemist and reading a new chapter of Naruto: Middle ages. Good chapter.

winxgirl21 on August 25, 2007, 12:36:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! Yes, that does sound like a way to end a wonderful night! ^-^

zerotimberwolf on August 24, 2007, 11:21:17 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfi love it
that is typed art

winxgirl21 on August 25, 2007, 12:35:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21O, thanks! ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on August 24, 2007, 8:31:39 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingOK!!!!!*mental list*ok so wedding sunday!ok ill wear meh best clothes!lOl

winxgirl21 on August 24, 2007, 8:34:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, ok! ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on August 24, 2007, 8:40:16 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinglOl sasuXsaku rules!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on August 25, 2007, 12:34:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yes, it does! ^-^

kagome99 on August 24, 2007, 7:21:08 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99Ohhhhhh!I luved it.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
keep up the good work!^_^

winxgirl21 on August 24, 2007, 8:11:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 23, 2007, 12:53:29 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i can't think of any thing right now ecept good luck at school and awsome chapter here and in Konoha High:The Homecomeing^^

winxgirl21 on August 24, 2007, 1:49:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 23, 2007, 3:37:03 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverYes, Sakura! Run! Run like the wind! Don't look back! Run, Sakura, run (in a forest Gump voice :P)

Very nice, I like this chapter! I'm glad Sakura is going to run, but she's bound to run into some problems here and there. Those problems my friend, are up to you! You are the writer after all! ^_~ hehe, good luck with the next chappie!^^

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2007, 5:45:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm not sure what the problems will be, but I already have had the escape scenen running through my mind =P

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 31, 2007, 1:38:22 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay^^