Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - chapter 14

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 14 - chapter 14

Chapter 14 - chapter 14
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“The day of the wedding it is.” Kakashi said.

“The only problem is, the wedding is next Sunday. And today’s Thursday. We don’t have too long to prepare.” Sakura said.

“Hmm…” Kakashi said. “Yes, you’re right about that. Well, I’ll get word to Sasuke and Naruto about this. You need to take care of all the preparations for the wedding. And please don’t go looking for Sasuke. It won’t do to arouse suspicion. It’s bad enough that I saw him climbing out your window the other night, imagine if it had been someone other than me.”

“You saw him?” Sakura asked with a slight blush. “I thought everyone was asleep, and, well, I didn’t think anyone would be wandering the grounds…”

“You were wrong there; the guards were walking the grounds as well as me. If it had been one of them…Well, Sasuke could have been in a lot of trouble.” Kakashi said.

‘And here I thought I’d escaped the lecture.’ Sakura thought to herself, while she said, “Oh, I’m sorry, sensei.”

“You two just shouldn’t let it happen again.” Kakashi said.

“We were just talking.” Sakura said, lying slightly. They had been talking. They had just been hugging and shared a kiss or two as well.

“As I thought, but someone else might think it was something else.” Kakashi said.

Sakura blushed. “You’re right sensei. I should have thought about that.”

“Well, we just can’t let it happen again. Now I think it’s about time that you get back to deal with those wedding preparations.” Kakashi said.

“But Kakashi-sensei, I really don’t want to!” Sakura protested. “Can’t I just make a clone and-”Sakura started but was cut off by her sensei.

“No, Sakura. If someone sees you in one place and then the other, we’re busted.” Kakashi said firmly.

“Fine.” Sakura said, sighing in defeat. She would have to go back to her room and face all those maids asking questions. The only thing that kept her from running away now were all of those knights that would surely be after her as soon as her father said the word.

“Let’s go back to the castle.” Kakashi said as he turned around and Sakura followed suit. As they did so, Sakura heard a slight rustle coming fro one of the rose bushes, she turned around and looked, but seeing nothing she shrugged it off as nothing.

When she arrived back at the room, a group of maids was waiting to hear the princess’ take on their particular matter for the wedding.

“Princess, come over here first!” called one maid who had some things laid out on a table.

“No, Princess! Come and answer my questions first!” another maid said.

“No! Me first!” Another maid exclaimed as they all started arguing about who the Princess would speak with first.

‘Why can’t they have invented aspirin yet?’ Sakura groaned inwardly. “Ok! Everybody, just be quiet!” She yelled, her head pounding as she did so. Maybe she should have asked Kakashi sensei if he had any aspirin when they were on their walk. Too late now. At this point, all of the maids had their eyes on Sakura. “Alright.” Sakura said now that she had their attention. “Everybody line up over here. You’re going to tell me what you need and then I’m going to reply. Line up depending on how long you’ve served here.” The maids did as they were told, and Sakura delt with them going down the line.

After what felt like forever, Sakura was finally finished with all of the maids. She plopped down on the couch and just closed her eyes, willing her head to stop hurting.

“Sakura?” A voice said from the doorway. Sakura sat straight up, surprised that anyone had entered her room without having someone announce their presence to her.

“Naruto. What are you doing here?” Sakura asked.

“Well, Kakashi-sensei called Sasuke and I to his room to talk to us. Apparently Sasuke knows some stuff that I don’t, and I want it explained.” Naruto said stubbornly.

“Naruto, do we have to go through this now?” Sakura asked her friend.

“I’m not leaving until we do.” Naruto said as he sat down next to her.

“Fine.” Sakura said. “What do you want to know?”

“What’s going on with Gaara, first off.” Naruto asked his friend.

“Well, right now, I’m engaged to him, I guess.” Sakura said. “But I don’t want to be. I accepted his proposal with the reason that even if I turned it down the king would force me to marry him. I’m planning on all of us running away a couple of hours before the wedding. Answer your question?”

“That answers one of them.” Naruto said. “So what’s going on between you and Sasuke?”

“Well…”Sakura started. “I don’t really know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Naruto asked.

“Well, you know that I like him, but that’s about it.” Sakura said. She knew Naruto knew that she liked Sasuke, but she doubted that Naruto knew that Sasuke liked her as well.

“Really?” Naruto asked. “I wonder why Kakashi-sensei was giving him advice about you, then.”

“Sasuke went to Kakashi-sensei for advice?” Sakura asked incredulously.

“Well, I’m guessing that he did because Kakashi-sensei said something about how the advice he gave him about you was working.” Naruto said.

‘Kakashi-sensei gave Sasuke advice about me, and then asked how it worked, yet he told us to keep away from each other?! It’s like he wants us to break that rule.’ Sakura thought. “I don’t know, Naruto. I really don’t know what’s going on.”

“Ok, well, I guess that’s all I needed to know for now. Oh, and Kakashi-sensei asked me to give this to you. He said something about you needing it.” Naruto said as he handed Sakura a bottle of aspirin. “He said just to keep it hidden.”

“Thank you so much, Naruto!” Sakura said as she hugged her friend.

“Um, you’re welcome?” Naruto asked more than said. It was just a bottle of aspirin. “Well, I’d better get going. I can only be here for so long.”

“Ok, bye then.” Sakura said, a bit reluctantly since she didn’t want her friend to go.

“Don’t worry. Kakashi-sensei said I can come back every couple of days. He just said Sasuke can’t come here.” Naruto said with a grin to his friend as he left the room. Sakura sighed as she took some aspirin out of the bottle, turned to the pitcher of water on the table and poured a small glass.

‘He read my mind.’ Sakura thought gratefully as she took the medicine.

A/N: So sorry for the late update. Things have been very busy around here. My grandmother passed away last Monday, and we’ve been very busy with that happening. There wasn’t too much time for typing, although I somehow had time to turn out two chapters…one for this story and one for Konoha High: The Homecoming. Well, I hope this chapter is ok, I’ve been having a lot of trouble typing up good stuff lately…Reviews are much appreciated.

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 8, 2007, 1:18:39 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol my inner sakuras curious

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 11:04:37 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

kagome99 on September 7, 2007, 7:42:17 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99That's just sooo cute.Forbidden love!^_~

keep up the good work!!

winxgirl21 on September 7, 2007, 8:15:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, forbidden love ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 3, 2007, 11:12:54 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm with sasukeXsakuraforever on this awsome^^

winxgirl21 on September 4, 2007, 6:32:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^

gaaralover1 on September 3, 2007, 10:41:30 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Keep goin!

winxgirl21 on September 3, 2007, 10:54:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx ^-^

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on September 3, 2007, 3:18:46 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxkeep on typing!!!!

winxgirl21 on September 3, 2007, 4:01:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^

zerotimberwolf on September 3, 2007, 1:58:57 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfYES the new chapter is awesome

winxgirl21 on September 3, 2007, 2:02:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 3, 2007, 12:39:23 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverAwww! Poor Sasuke. He can't see Sakura! IT'S LIKE A BAD NIGHTMARE! Very nice job keeping me on the edge of my seat...AGAIN! Twenty thumbs up!.... I wonder who was in the bushes?.... Hmmmmm?

winxgirl21 on September 3, 2007, 2:00:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I know, it is like a bad nightmare...And I wonder who was in the bushes as well...I haven't decided yet...lolz.

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 3, 2007, 7:27:13 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever0_0 hahaha! Thats hilarious! The writer must ALWAYS fool the reader I suppose.... I guess this time the writer fooled herself too! lolz!

winxgirl21 on September 3, 2007, 8:00:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, she did...But I'll come up with something..i have a couple different ideas.

rffraff05 on September 2, 2007, 11:47:55 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAYAYAY thank you for updating, this is AWESOME!

winxgirl21 on September 2, 2007, 11:49:29 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks. ^-^ I finally had the time to finish up the endings of the chapters.