Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - chapter 15

While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?

Chapter 15 - chapter 15

Chapter 15 - chapter 15
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

‘He read my mind.’ Sakura thought gratefully as she took the medicine.

Friday passed being uneventful, just the maids buzzing around. Some seamstresses came and measured Sakura for her dress while she inwardly smirked. She had given them a modern day dress design. There was no way that they’d be able to make it, and even if they could, not in time for the wedding. But they were obviously trying. Still, all day Friday Sakura didn’t see Sasuke, Kakashi or even Naruto. And her maids had only come in once! I mean, they were her ancestors best friends, shouldn’t they be there supporting her right now?

Saturday, however, was the busiest day of all. Sakura had to help oversee the decorating of the great hall for the wedding feast that would take place after her wedding to Gaara. She was starting to wish that she had never asked Kakashi if she could make a clone and then go else where, and had just done it. But Sakura wasn’t that kind of girl, so she had asked and gotten the answer no.

“Princess, where would you like this to be placed?” A servant holding a statue of Sakura asked. Sakura had already directed her to a table earlier when she had a small statue of Gaara.

“Over on the table, where I told you to put the other one.” Sakura said. She really wanted to strangle these maids and servants right about now.

“Yes, Princess.” The servant said as he carried it over and set it so that it was right next to the one of Gaara.

“Princess?” Sakura heard a familiar voice. She spun around to see Ino and her face practically lit up.

“Yes?” Sakura asked her friend.

“I need you to come with me to try on your wedding dress.” Ino said.

“Ok. We can go right now.” Sakura said as she followed Ino out of the room. “You’re a life saver.” Sakura said to her friend as soon as they were out of earshot of the people bustling around the Great Hall.

“Sh. People can still see us. We can’t talk here. I’m still just a servant.” Ino said as she waited for Sakura to pass her so that she could pass and Ino could follow her to her chambers. When they were there and Ino had shut the door, she turned towards Sakura.

“You know better than to talk to me as if we were friends when we aren’t in the confinements of this room. What’s gotten into you?” Ino asked, looking at Sakura in a weird way.

“Well, I guess I just forgot.” Sakura said. Uh-oh. That was the only mistake that she needed to ruin this entire thing for all of them.

“But you never forget anything.” Ino said.

“It must just be the stress of the wedding.” Sakura said.

“No.” Ino said as she shook her head slowly. “You’re the one who made that rule. You’d never forget it. You said it was too important to ever forget.” Then Ino looked as if a realization had struck her. “You aren’t the real princess.” She whispered.

“Ino, no. Please, just let me explain.” Sakura said, she was starting to get panicked. If Ino told one person, the entire course of history would be ruined. Just having Ino know this one little fact could change history.

“Explain what? What’s going on? Where’s the real Princess?” Ino asked quickly.

“Ino, please sit down. I shouldn’t have tried to keep this from you. I should’ve known it wouldn’t work.” Sakura said as she guided her friend to the couch.

“You’d better explain, and if it’s not good, I’m calling the guards.” Ino said. “Although they probably won’t believe me…”

“Ok, well, here goes nothing.” Sakura said, taking a deep breath. “You have to promise not to flip out on me, ok?” Ino nodded her head. “Well, you’re right, I’m not the princess. In fact, I’m from the future. I’m the princess’ ancestor. You see, I was in my house, going through some boxes that I had when I found a dress. The same dress that the princess wore the first day I became her. The red one with pearl’s sewn into it. In the box were a few things that were pretty old, and now I’ve figured out that they came from this time period. Among them was a bracelet. Maybe the Princess had shown it to you? I don’t know. It was gold, with emerald’s in the shape of the Konoha symbol. It had an engraving on the inside as well.”

“To my Cherry blossom, love your Onyx Knight.” Ino gasped at the same time that Sakura said it. Sakura looked at her.

“You see,” Ino said, “Sasuke was supposed to give that bracelet to the princess, he showed it to me. But…well, I thought he still had it in his possession.”

“And the Sasuke that’s here now does.” Sakura said with a sigh. “You see, I put that bracelet on, and we were transported back here. I don’t know how, and I certainly don’t know why, but it happened. Master Kakashi? He’s really my sensei from back home. And Naruto, the stable hand? He’s one of my teammates. Sasuke is one of my teammates as well. He’s the modern day Sasuke, the one from my time period. I don’t know what happened to the people that we took the places of, but all I know is that they aren’t here. We’ve tried to get back, but nothing that we’ve tried has worked.And all I know is I wish that none of this had ever happened. Half the decisions I made were wild guesses. Tell me, Ino, do you believe me?”

“How could I not?” Ino said. “It does make sense. The first day you were here, I remember that day. You didn’t trust me at first. I could tell, but I didn’t say anything. And then you not immediately agreeing to run away. And voluntarily going to your lessons with Master Kakashi? It was obvious, I just didn’t see it.” Ino said.

“So do you think other people noticed the changes as well?” Sakura asked, worried.

“No,” Ino said. “Just me. Maybe TenTen or Hinata, but most likely just me. I’m the princess’ best friend. I should be the only one who figured it out.”

“That’s a relief.” Sakura said as she sank down on the couch.

“What are you doing?” Ino asked her.

“Resting.” Sakura said.

“No, you have a dress to try on.” Ino said. “You have to be convincing, and I can help you with that for however long you’re here.”

“How long do you think it will be, Ino?” Sakura asked her friend.

“That’s up to you.” Ino said as she helped her friend step into the dress. She then buttoned up the back of it.

“I shouldn’t have made the decision to marry Gaara. I’m not ready to be married yet.” Sakura said as she looked at her dress.

“Then you’re leaving tomorrow.” Ino said decisively.

Sakura looked at her friend. “What do you mean, who told you that?”

“You said you aren’t ready for marriage, you aren’t the princess, so obviously this isn’t your problem.” Ino said. “So I’m going to help you get out of here.”

“Ino, I wasn’t going to tell you this, because I didn’t want you getting in trouble when I was gone, but Kakashi-sensei and I made plans to leave a few hours before the wedding.” Sakura said. “You know what’s funny?”

“What?” Ino asked.

“This is always how I’ve always wanted my wedding dress to actually look. I didn’t think these seamstresses could do it, but I guess I was wrong.” Sakura said.

“Yea, they’re pretty good with a needle and thread.” Ino said. “And it fits nicely.”

“So people back here actually wore dresses this tight?” Sakura asked. It was definitely tighter than she would have expected, but it wasn’t so tight that she felt like her circulation was cut off.

Ino laughed. “Yea, they do.”

“Ok, that’s good.” Sakura said.

“So," Ino said, “what can I get for you guys? I’m already planning on packing your bag with the things that you’ll need in it.”


Sakura looked at Ino. “If you could get some food that would be great.”

“No problem.” Ino said as she hugged her friend. “Everything is going to turn out ok, you’ll see.”

A/N: Ok, so I kind of had writer’s block at the beginning of the chapter, but then I got the idea of Sakura doing something just too out of character so that Ino would notice, and well, my fingers worked faster than my brain. Meaning I was just typing and not thinking it out, and I do kind of like the way that this chapter ended up. Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 8, 2007, 1:29:02 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol my inner ino is saying i knew sometin was diffrent

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 11:06:13 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, ya, Ino would know.

kagome99 on September 11, 2007, 4:52:45 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!!!!I LUVED IT!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GREAT ESCAPE!!!





CUPCAKES TASTE GOOD!!!!!

winxgirl21 on September 11, 2007, 6:18:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm having fun planning out the escape. Hopefully it'll turn out the way that i want it to. ^-^

Cupcakes are good! ^-^

kagome99 on September 11, 2007, 6:28:49 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99SO IS ICE-CREAM!!!!

winxgirl21 on September 11, 2007, 6:31:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes! Especially cookie doug ice cream! yummy!

kagome99 on September 11, 2007, 6:42:08 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99you're right!that's the best.so is just cookie dough.

winxgirl21 on September 11, 2007, 6:51:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes! i love eating just cookie dough!

kagome99 on September 12, 2007, 5:11:31 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99me too!
i just luv it!

winxgirl21 on September 12, 2007, 6:57:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, my mom says its bad for you cuz of the raw eggs, but i eat it anyways...lolz!

rffraff05 on September 12, 2007, 6:59:20 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05its why you eat the toll house cookies! they have no eggs!

winxgirl21 on September 12, 2007, 7:02:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, yea! i need to buy more of those!

kagome99 on September 13, 2007, 4:39:35 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99my mom eats it too.i was bad once and finished off a bucket of cookie dough in 2 weeks.my mom was a little bit mad.I ESPECIALLY LUV LIL' CEASER'S COOKIE DOUGH.^^

winxgirl21 on September 13, 2007, 9:10:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21:i; Ceaser's? i've never had it...8adds to list of things to try* ^-^

kagome99 on September 14, 2007, 6:03:39 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99it tastes soooooo good.i think it may be my fave.idk.^^

winxgirl21 on September 14, 2007, 6:39:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Agh! now i HAVE to try it! lolz.

kagome99 on September 18, 2007, 5:07:40 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!

zerotimberwolf on September 9, 2007, 12:15:14 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfman i get writers block all the time
but the chapter turned out great

winxgirl21 on September 10, 2007, 7:35:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks 6-^ i hatw writeer's block...>.< it's awful!

SasukesChick on September 9, 2007, 5:44:37 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChicksweet!! cant wait 4 da next chapter

winxgirl21 on September 9, 2007, 5:53:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks for the review! ^-^ i've started the next chapter, but idk when it'll be up yet.

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 9, 2007, 2:32:52 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverPoor Sakura! Everything is so complicated for her right now! *hugs Sakura* No worries, Sakura. Winx will make everything ok...right winx?... lolz. J/k, Very nice job^^

winxgirl21 on September 9, 2007, 2:36:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, i wll make everything all right. lolz. ^-^

PanicMode24 on September 8, 2007, 6:43:32 PM

PanicMode24 on
PanicMode24I really want my wedding dress to look like that.

winxgirl21 on September 8, 2007, 10:01:26 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, same here. ^-^

AlleyCat17 on September 8, 2007, 7:26:52 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter and i can't wait for you to update soon please.oh and do you want to be friends?

winxgirl21 on September 8, 2007, 7:57:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks for reviewing! Sure I want to be friends! ^-^

rffraff05 on September 8, 2007, 6:20:32 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05this is awesome! congradulations strawberries for you!

eelchic: Hey thats my line!

me: Sorry

winxgirl21 on September 8, 2007, 6:32:15 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! Strawberries? I <3 strawberries!! ^-^ lolz.

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 8, 2007, 4:54:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Yay the escape is almost here^^

winxgirl21 on September 8, 2007, 5:02:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yes, it is ^-^