Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - chapter 11

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 11 - chapter 11

Chapter 11 - chapter 11
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

‘Why am I such an idiot?’ rang in Sasuke’s head.

With Sakura

Sakura ran into her room and flopped down on her bed. She buried her face into her pillow as tears leaked out of her eyes.

‘Why did Sasuke have to go and do that?’ She thought, as her pillow became thoroughly soaked. ‘Just when I thought things were going good, he had to go and be a jerk. And then I had to go and be an idiot. Why do I never think before I act? I mean, Rock Lee is nice and all, but I don’t have any intention of becoming a couple with him. Still, there’s no way I’m going with Sasuke. He never even asked me, who told him I was going to go with him? It better not have been Ino. She’s so dead if she told him that. I can’t believe I liked Sasuke. I knew he was a jerk, I knew how he acted, and yet, I let myself fall for him. And now I’m sitting here, beating myself up about it. Life is so unfair.’

Sakura was still laying there when the phone rang. She just turned her head and looked at it. She waited fro the machine to answer it. When it did, she groaned as she heard the voice that came through it.

“Sakura? Listen to me, because I know you’re laying there on your bed looking at your phone. You can’t tell me that you aren’t. You made a really big mistake, and you’re acting like a child! You have to get over this! I know that you really like Sasuke, and yes, he made a mistake, but all guys do this. When are you going to come to your senses? Come on, Sakura. You really need to get over this. I’m going to call back later, and I expect you to pick up.” Sakura groaned again as she rolled over to face the wall. She ended up laying there for the rest of the night, not budging to answer the phone when Ino called back, not even to go eat dinner. The next day she stayed home from school, telling her mom that she was sick. The truth was, she just didn’t want to see Sasuke or Lee during class. But then, moping around wasn’t helping much either. The day passed slowly, with Sakura flipping through the T.V. stations, finding nothing on at all.

‘Why do they never show anything good during the weekdays?’ Sakura thought.

‘Because, you should be at school right now, so they don’t think about teenagers during the day. All your shows come on at night.’ Inner-Sakura said.

‘But what about those of us who are sick?’ Sakura argued back.

‘You’re not really sick, you know that right?’ Her Inner-self said.

Sakura gave up, and ended up rolling over on her bed and falling asleep. She slept uneasily, and dreamt of school, and her friends, but in her dream, everyone was turning against her. It skipped to the homecoming, and everything was going horribly wrong. She was there, but no one could see her, or hear her. She saw Sasuke dancing with that girl Sarah, and she even saw Lee with another girl. She tried desperately to get her friends attention, but no one even looked her way. Sakura woke up when her mother came into her room and told her that someone had come to see her.

Sakura’s heart jumped into her throat, as she thought of who it could be. ‘Sasuke? Maybe he came to apologize! No, it can’t be him, what am I thinking?’ Sakura told herself this, but she couldn’t help being disappointed when she saw Lee walk into her room, carrying some papers that she assumed were her homework.

“Sakura, how are you feeling today?” Lee exclaimed more than asked.

“Good.” She replied.

“That is good! Then you’ll be able to go to school tomorrow.” Lee said happily. “I have brought you your homework so that you might be prepared for classes tomorrow!”

“Thanks, Lee.” Sakura said. “Could you put them on my desk over there?”

“Yes, I can. And I also wanted to say congratulations, because Gai-sensei gave me your test to give to you! You scored a perfect hundred!” Lee said as he placed her papers on her desk.

“Oh. That’s great…” Sakura said, thinking of her time spent studying for it.

“Well, Sakura, I will leave you to get some rest so you will look your best for tomorrow’s school day! I will see you then!” Lee said.

“Ok. Thanks so much for bringing me my homework, Lee.” Sakura said as he left.

“It is my honor!” Lee exclaimed. Sakura sighed when he left and got up to go look at the work he had brought her. She hadn’t had someone do his for her since she was in seventh grade and they had had homework buddies who recorded what you missed on a special sheet that said “Absent” at the top. Their teacher had thought it was the best way to let them know what they had missed, and even though it was a pain, it did work. Ino had been her homework buddy. She actually kind of missed those days. She’d gone to a small middle school where your class was like your family. Everyone knew everything, since there were only about thirty kids in every grade.

‘Enough time reminiscing. I need to get caught up. Missing school is not fun once you get your homework.’ Sakura thought as she sat down and started following the directions that Lee had given her.

The next day, Sakura went back to school, the guilt of not really being sick getting to her. She went on ignoring Sasuke, and spending time with Lee. All of her friends tried to convince her to forgive Sasuke, but Sakura was adamant. She was not some kind of possession whose decisions were made for her. The next week passed swiftly, along with the following week. Sakura gradually started saying one word sentences to Sasuke, but that was about all the girls could get her to say. Soon, the night before homecoming was upon them, and the girls found themselves in Ino’s bedroom, chattering excitedly about the next day. They had hair appointments, and they were getting their nails done as well. Their dresses were hanging in Ino’s closet, since they were just going to change where they were. They saw no point in going home and meeting up again later.

A/N: Ok, lame chapter after the drama in the last one, but I didn’t want to skip straight to the homecoming. So now there’s this chapter and probably the next one in between all of it. I promise the next chapter will be better. Reviews are much appreciated! Also, I’d like you guys to go check out my online bro (part of my FAC family) rffraff05’s story Naruto: One Year of Training. It’s awesome! http://www.fanart-central.net/story-47579.php

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 29, 2007, 9:13:42 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013poor saskake and sakura my inner them r crying

winxgirl21 on October 29, 2007, 9:19:13 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya...

finalfantasy on September 27, 2007, 8:57:34 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyAHHHHHHH! CLIFFY!!!!!

winxgirl21 on September 27, 2007, 9:04:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21liolz, i'm hoping to update tomorrow, so it shouldn't stand cliffie for much longer! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 5:47:08 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87YEY!

winxgirl21 on September 28, 2007, 6:53:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

winxgirl21 on September 28, 2007, 6:53:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

rffraff05 on September 21, 2007, 12:56:26 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAYNESS!! ooohhh i can't wait for the homecoming!!!!
*sits fidgeting constantly, trying but failing to wait for the next chapter*

rffraff05 on September 23, 2007, 12:32:45 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05no

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:28:40 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! lolz, it'll be a week. Can you hold out that long?

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 22, 2007, 2:13:00 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101im with cloudaeris awsome^^

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:30:58 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^

cloudaeris on September 21, 2007, 11:32:27 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisI CAN"T WAIT! *jumps up & down*XD

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:29:56 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz. I'm going to try to start working on the next chapter as soon as i get a chance!

Gaarafangirl7789 on September 21, 2007, 12:28:36 PM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789I liked this chappie but my heart sank like a stone whe Lee came over...

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:27:39 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! really? i didn't expect that reaction from anyone...

Gaarafangirl7789 on September 26, 2007, 5:08:12 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789yeah cause SasuxSaku is my friend and I's favorite couple on naruto.

winxgirl21 on September 26, 2007, 6:42:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ah. Well, don't worry, things will all work out. i have the perfect plan in mind! And i actually didn't get it until my friend said something to me about our homecomin a little while ago...lolz ^-^

gaaralover1 on September 21, 2007, 12:24:05 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1FIX THE DRAMA!!! NO CLIFFIES!!!

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:26:11 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm going to fix the drama, just be patient, lolz. ^-^ there should be one or two more chapters, and then it'll all be fixed.

zerotimberwolf on September 21, 2007, 12:23:44 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfI think Sakura should forgive Sauske. Even though im a guy, i admit we aren't perfect, but when we try to be we end up screwing it up. Sakura needs to forgive and Sauske needs to appologise.

Any ways great chapter. :)

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:24:39 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21you'll see what'll happen. ^-^ lolz, i can't comment much on that or i'll give it all away.

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 21, 2007, 12:00:17 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*gasp* I hope Sakura's ok... now I'm sad. I can get where Sakura's coming from, though. But most of all, poor Sasuke. He may be a heartless-bastart (I'm using a "t" at the end, no potty mouth for me :X), he still really wanted to go with Sakura. ZOMG so much drama, please continue the story soon!^^

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:23:25 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, i know. Things will work out though...I'm hoping to update again next friday, but I'm not sure. I haven't even started chapter 12 yet...and tomorrow i have to study and do homework, as well as get my Homecoming dress (really early, i know...but it's the only time my mom can take me and my sister...>.<)

AnimeAngel87 on September 21, 2007, 11:52:09 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Kewl Chappie!

winxgirl21 on September 22, 2007, 12:21:19 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks. ^-^