Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - chapter 13

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 13 - chapter 13

Chapter 13 - chapter 13
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The girls each selected a different polish with a different design.

When the girls’ nails were done, they headed to the hair salon. Each girl had spent weeks pouring over magazines, and uploading their photos to makeover websites to find the perfect hairstyle. Even TenTen.

Their appointments were all with different stylist, so they went back at the same time. TenTen’s hair was still in buns, but each bun had small hair gems twisted into them, and pieces of hair stuck out from the center of the bun. Ino’s hair was down, and it was done in loose curls, with glitter on certain strands. Sakura’s hair was half up, and the part that was pulled back was fastened with a diamond-studded clip that she had been given for one of her birthdays. Her hair was done in loose curls, as well. Hinata’s hair was straight, with some small curls piled onto the back of her head. It only took around an hour for the stylists to finish up with the girls, so they were soon on their way back to Ino’s house. They chattered excitedly the entire way there.

“I can’t believe it, only like six hours until homecoming.” Ino said, her eyes sparkling. She sighed happily as she said the next part. “And it’s my first dance with Shikamaru.”

“Same with me and Naruto.” Hinata said.

“Neji and I aren’t going out, but still.” TenTen said.

“It’s going to be so much fun!” Ino exclaimed. Then she turned to Sakura who was currently staring out the window, lost in her own world. She shook her head at her friend then turned to TenTen with a glint in her eyes.

“Well, I heard that Sara girl is trying to go with Sasuke. She asked him a bunch of times but he said no.” Ino said. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see that Sakura was looking intently at Ino now.

“Really?” TenTen asked.

“Yup. But she’s not giving up. She said she has some big plan for during the dance.” Ino said.

“I wonder what she’s planning?” Hinata asked.

“No one knows, but she thinks it’s going to work.” Ino said. “What do you think, Sakura?”

Sakura turned away from her friend promptly and went “Hmph.”

Ino just sighed. It was exactly what she had expected. Her friend still liked Sasuke.

The girls went home, and shortly left again to go to school, so that they could decorate the gym. They had to be extra careful not to ruin their hair or nails, which was hard, but they figured they could do it, still.


“Do you have it, Sakura?” Ino yelled from across the gym. She was on top of a ladder in the corner, fixing one end of a strand of lights in the corner. TenTen was holding the ladder steady.

“Almost.” Sakura yelled back. She was struggling to fixate her end of the strand of lights in the corner. She too was a top a ladder, with Hinata holding it steady for her.

Around the gym, other girls were putting up giant pieces of black paper cut out to look like the outline of a city. Christmas lights poked through where windows would have been. It had been Sakura’s idea to do that, and it looked great. The Bleachers had been pulled up, so that they were fitted neatly against the wall, providing the perfect place to put a giant Eiffel Tower in front of. It was made solely out of white wire and twinkle lights, and went really well with the theme.

“Now?” Ino yelled again. She was getting tired of waiting to let go until Sakura was done. Her arms were starting to fall asleep.

“Now!” Sakura exclaimed, grabbing onto the ladder and leaning back to look at her work. She was pretty sure that it wouldn’t fall again. The girls had been working for about an hour, and the last touch would be the giant disco ball hanging where the two strands of lights intersected in the middle. There would be a white light shining on it. The disco ball was a tradition at all the school dances. It was always there, no matter what the theme. All they had to do was put it up, and they would be done. Then they could all go home and finish getting ready. Ino dragged her ladder under the center, and TenTen dragged the disco ball over, ready to hand it up to Ino. Ino climbed up the ladder quickly, and held onto the ladder with one hand, as she leaned back and grabbed the disco ball from TenTen. She quickly hooked it onto the center of the two strands, and then climbed down.

“Well, girls, our work here is done. Now we’ll have about three hours to get ready before we should leave my house. Let’s go!” Ino said. The girls had gotten through set-up without a hair out of place or a chipped fingernail.

“All right.” Sakura said. She turned to their teacher to let her know that they were leaving. “Bye, Kurenai-sensei! We’ll see you at the dance!”

“Bye girls. Thanks so much for helping with set-up.” Kurenai said as she waved to her pupils.

“No problem, it was fun.” Ino said as she walked out the door of the gym and into the lobby, where she stood waiting for her friends. “Well, guys, we have to look our best, so lets hurry!”

The girls just laughed at Ino’s impatience as they went out to their friend’s limo.

Three Hours Later

After listening to Ino’s entire I-pod twice, the girls were finally ready.

Sakura had done the girls make-up, and it looked great, as usual. She’d chosen colors that made their eyes pop, as well as colors that made their best features look outstanding. The girls made their way downstairs to the family room so that they could wait for the guys to come. They had decided to take Naruto’s limo to the dance, so they figured they’d have a little bit of time to wait.

“I can’t believe it, it’s almost time!” Ino squealed. “Now how long before they play the first slow song?”

“First things first, Ino.” TenTen said with a little laugh. “The guys have to get here.”

“I guess you’re right.” Ino said with a little sigh.

“They should be here soon.” Hinata said. “I asked Naruto to get here early.”

“So what time does that mean he’ll get here?” Sakura asked.

“Probably about five minutes early. I asked him to make it twenty minutes early. But I’m sure he lost something again and had to find it.” Hinata said, slightly sighing at her boyfriend’s forgetfulness.

“So if they’re picking us up at 6:30, about 6:25.” TenTen said.

“So we have about ten minutes.” Ino said. Just then, to the girls’ surprise, they heard the doorbell ring.

“Make that no minutes.” Ino said, jumping up, and walking as fast as she could in her high heals, so that she could get to the door before the maids.

She opened it to find four boys standing there. They were Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji, and Rock Lee.

“Sorry, we’re about five minutes later than Hinata asked.” Naruto said apologetically. “But are you guys ready to go?”

A/N: ok, I know I promised to get this up last night, but I had a field trip yesterday, and when I got home, I was pretty much ready to go to bed, and it was only 3:30…>.< Well, the homecoming will be the next chapter, and I like this chapter better than I liked the last one. Reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 30, 2007, 4:14:25 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ewww rock lee my inner people are ewwwing

winxgirl21 on October 30, 2007, 6:13:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Rock Lee isn't that bad, he's a really nice guy.

kogalover2013 on October 31, 2007, 1:49:07 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013yah but hes very ugly

rffraff05 on October 17, 2007, 11:38:16 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05HI!!! im back! Great chpater!

winxgirl21 on October 18, 2007, 9:49:39 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! Yay! You're back! i've missed you reviews ^-^

gaaralover1 on October 12, 2007, 1:25:10 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1YAYZ!!!

winxgirl21 on October 12, 2007, 10:46:08 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

kagome99 on October 10, 2007, 5:09:04 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99can't wait!!!!

winxgirl21 on October 10, 2007, 6:39:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx ^-^

GreyPichu on October 9, 2007, 10:00:02 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG!!!isn't Sara that girl that they talked about quite a few chapters ago who does NOT like Sakura?

winxgirl21 on October 10, 2007, 6:38:25 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yup, lolz, she is!

zerotimberwolf on October 7, 2007, 7:08:10 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfAnd the fun begins. *haha* :D

winxgirl21 on October 7, 2007, 7:46:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, lolz, it does!

waterbender00 on October 6, 2007, 7:17:41 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Who's Sara?

winxgirl21 on October 6, 2007, 9:14:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21She's a girl from a different clique than Sakura, Hinata, Ino and TenTen. It was mentioned in a previous chapter that she dislikes the girls (When Sasuke and Sakura were in his limo on the way to his house, I think, although I'm not sure.) and it's pretty much because they hang out with the four hottest guys in school. She likes Sasuke.

AnimeAngel87 on October 7, 2007, 5:59:02 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87U
Said
That
To
Me!

winxgirl21 on October 7, 2007, 7:43:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, ya, i know. lolz, i just copied and pasted it cuz i didn't feel like retyping it...^-^'

AnimeAngel87 on October 7, 2007, 11:28:37 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Wait Which chappie was that?

winxgirl21 on October 8, 2007, 12:23:09 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21umm...I have to go back and look. i can't remember which one exactly, lolz.


*Fi ve minutes later, after going through documents*

Chapter 5. Skura said Sara doesn't like the Homecoming theme because she hates her and the girls. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on October 10, 2007, 10:42:39 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Fankies

winxgirl21 on October 11, 2007, 8:35:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21np ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on October 7, 2007, 11:27:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87XD

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 6, 2007, 3:57:58 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

winxgirl21 on October 6, 2007, 9:12:09 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on October 5, 2007, 11:24:36 PM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverWow! The girls are so pretty!! I can just imagine them now! *looks off into space* Awesome chappie, keep it up!^^

winxgirl21 on October 5, 2007, 11:35:17 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^ I'm definately going to try! lolz.

AnimeAngel87 on October 5, 2007, 11:13:59 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

This Chappie is so awesome!!!!!!!!

Who's Sara?

winxgirl21 on October 5, 2007, 11:22:32 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21She's a girl from a different clique than Sakura, Hinata, Ino and TenTen. It was mentioned in a precious chapter that she dislikes the girls (When Sasuke and Sakura were in his limo on the way to his house, i think, although i'm not sure.) and it's pretty much because they hang out with the four hottest guys in school. She likes Sasuke.

And thanks so much for reviewing!

AnimeAngel87 on October 5, 2007, 11:27:18 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Oooooooooh

I no Like Sara

winxgirl21 on October 5, 2007, 11:30:14 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I don't like her much either, but there's always a girl like that in life, ya know?

AnimeAngel87 on October 7, 2007, 5:57:57 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Ye

AnimeAngel87 on October 5, 2007, 11:27:43 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87And Np!